businessinsider.com/gen-z-changes-political-divides-2019-7
youtube.com/watch?v=J4PuF4tPTdA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8ffw5LtzQ
soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/episode-38-the-medias-bogus-generation-obsession
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Press D to dab on OP

based

why is that one girls nose so big?

Aside from Fortnite, Yea Forums as a general entity likes every game on the right of that image.

>Shovel Knight
>free of politics
oof

>liking undertale

Attached: 1568402235650.png (900x729, 129K)

Attached: 1568345487161.png (1800x662, 88K)

check my 8

D

I was born that year

I thought '94 was millennial territory

>not liking undertale

>faction choice changes the main questline

Attached: 1564205668217.jpg (732x356, 244K)

But millennial and zoomers are supposed to join forces to take down the boomers

>Justin Beaver baby is 2009
>'94 babies would be 15
That's prime edgy phase though

Pretty sure Minecraft, Undertale and Terraria are older than Death Stranding, Life is Strange and God of Onions

where do i fall?

Attached: 20170325_184919 (1).jpg (1328x747, 437K)

This. I'm pretty sure some of the characters are female

>rogue, warrior, wizard

D

>SJW propaganda and forced diversity
Imagine having to make up so many phrases to say that you won't play a game because nonwhite characters and women offend you.

Attached: Have Sex.png (985x639, 363K)

Justin Bieber was born in 1994 and he's basically the king of the zoomers.
It's all case-by-case. Zoomers have always existed.

Fucking weeb

Most of the people born in 2001 can now post on this site.
I'm one of them :)

Third faction is obviously the best, guns and highscores are better than twitter and politics

>Demon's Souls
>Trauma Center
Into basedboicore.

It's how she was originally envisioned

Attached: naughty dog.png (555x662, 190K)

Millenials are the most fucked up generation, every single one of them has some kind of mental issue

>minecraft and fortnite in the same gen
>Witcher 3 and Death Stranding in the same gen
kek

Hopefully on the ground after the rope attached to your neck finally rots away.

Yea Forums loved undertale when it first came out

Attached: E197012F-6934-4B1B-8D4A-76C8C13B38BA.jpg (190x200, 13K)

Goodtastoomer

Any choice other than boomer crew is wrong, basedboys would screech at you nonstop for not abiding by their beliefs 100% and incels would shoot you if they ever got fed up with you
Boomers don't give a fuck about anything as long as you don't mess with their guns, religion, or Wal-Marts

>epic
>independent developers

>Minecraft
>pure gameplay
It's a fucking cube version of MS Paint with a shitty Survival mode with not even half of what Terraria had in Alpha. Can the best selling game of all time really not afford to put in that much content with an extra axis?

>being born after 1990

Attached: 1453259060440.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

its all boomer delusional memes

get out of here gramps your time is up

You bought a wii u and a vita you dumb idiot

>mfw im that 40 yr old in line for Persona 6

Attached: 1562548208770.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

>"Millenial" core
>games "Millenials" didn't grew up with
>"Zoomer" core
>games "Zoomers" grew up with
Good one OP

Attached: 1546659437636.png (1011x1354, 368K)

millenials are the "boomers"

>trying to gaslight this hard

Was their a particularly large male audience for any of these things because I'm pretty sure you're describing girls that were born in the late 90's

96 is the cutoff for millennials you brainlets

'94 is objectively millenial; the earliest gen z startes is '97
t. '89

But all of those games on the zoomer side have females in them. Some of them like undertale and hollow knight have strong and/or important female characters. Undertale has the monsters head scientist is a gay fat scaly chick. Go play some videogames before coming back and talking with the big dogs

Attached: E98E0E11-1BEC-4E75-B1A4-28E916C70118.jpg (606x837, 89K)

>*sips* Yep, born in 1994. I'm a boomer all right. Man, Baby was such an old-school song! All people born in 1994 are boomers, including BASED boomers Justin Bieber and Harry Styles!

30yo boomer is a joke we dont refer to ourselves as boomers unironically

Hate to admit it but this image has a point.

imagine trying to gaslight this hard even though everyone knows you're full of bullshit

vita was a great purchase though

Soul Sacrifice Delta is one of the best games ever made.

Attached: IMG_20170624_144811_cr.jpg (946x747, 217K)

Except millennials can remember a time when cutscenes and walking sims didn't exist and zoomers can't

I was born in 1994 and I always thought Justin Bieber's songs were stupid. Everyone I knew didn't like his songs.

Real boomers are in their 60s kiddo

BOOMER DOG

BOOMER DOG

>Stella Glow
my nigger. bought it on Yea Forums's rec, no regrets

Is Metal Gear Rising for boomers or zoomers?

Attached: mgr threads.png (760x1100, 574K)

honestly milennials have about 15-20 years to prove they arent like the boomers

>b-b-b-but muh childhood!
millennials need to grow up and move on

Attached: 1566568727097.jpg (2048x2048, 521K)

Good for you. Doesn't change the fact that Bieber was born in 1994, proving that zoomers have always existed and it's not limited to specific time periods.
I don't know why this is so hard to grasp.

yep
that's a cope

It's for everyone

It's actually fun so everyone likes it

Most of the games on the right are boomer games.

What the hell even is a zoomer? How could they have always existed?

>didn't say anything about nonwhites
uh-oh

Don't use words you don't understand. this is why you can't have sex

harry styles, justin bieber & twilight were in no way '94 territory
t. '94

shit I remember was stuff like black eyed peas

It's a pretty simple dichotomy between good and bad taste.
Boomers like Star Wars, The Beatles, Nintendo 64, Game Boy, GameCube, 80s music and movies, Pulp Fiction, and Metallica.
Zoomers like MCU, Hunger Games, Miley Cyrus, Billie Eilish, Justin Bieber, Twilight, Fortnite, Minecraft, and Vine.

There have always been people with shit taste. They've just become more prevalent now with the advent of soullessness.

That has to be the stupidest thing I've heard so far in this thread

boomer = thing I like
zoomer = thing I don't like
see

Oy vey!

what the hell, your entire post is an example of shit taste though?

Aside from Metallica your taste is pretty shit.

Boomers = Onions
Zoomers = Goy

This is a youtube "le wrong generation" tier comment, dear god.

I was born in 2000. Pretty much every guy that I knew despised Twilight, Bieber, Cyrus, and Hunger Games. Everyone except pre-teen girls hates Bille Eilish.
You're just a nintendie who can't accept the fact that nobody under the age of twenty-one cares about Nintendo.

>millennials like star wars
they sure do

Attached: 1566895888887.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

Or facebook
>like if you remember this list of kiddy cartoons you watched!!! (emoji)(emoji)(emoji)

That's because it was still decent when we were growing up and lucasarts made tons of good games

If you think the rest of my taste is shit, you probably only like Metallica from Load onwards.

Isn’t that Yiddish for ‘oh fuck’?

Where my early and core millennial bros at?

Based fellow zoomerchad, nothing beats playing fortnite for 2-3 hours before going to the gym/pool. If I want a story I'll just read books and watch movies instead.

Boomers ≥ Zoomers >> Millennials

Attached: zoomer and boomer.png (845x443, 566K)

What is this fucking meme about hating story in games, made by low-iq YouTube personalities that Yea Forums keeps sucking the dick of and following?

Not all games like stories, having lots of stories and cutscenes is necessarily a bad thing but a matter of preference

>having lots of stories and cutscenes is necessarily a bad thing but a matter of preference
No wonder your generation has 6 trillion student loan debt

Attached: ok_retard.jpg (640x640, 181K)

is he like, playing a role for the camera and the reaction video meme or is he genuinely this insane?

Who is Boomer even referring to, Baby Boomers or Gen X?

It's short for "oy vey iz mir", which means "oh woe is me" in Yiddish.
And yes, I am rather fond of money.

move on to what though? wage slavery? coal burning huwhite women? and economy that died in 2008 and never recovered? what exactly do we "move on" to?

The 3rd picture from the top row of the third section looks like a Romanian kid who went to my school

I remember Toby literally saying how he doesn't expect Yea Forums liking it for more than 2 weeks before it went popular and it happened just as he predicted

Is that beans from even stevens?

> coal burning huwhite women

It's funny because white woman date out the least

zoomers grew up in the golden age of star wars

Attached: 29.png (3000x1221, 2.88M)

Millennials. Gen X and Boomers are like grandboomers to them

Which dialect do you speak?

Nobody talks about Gen X, that generation was already embarassing enough and we just treat them as the ugly little reject you keep locked in the basement.

what politics are in Shovel Knight?

You can now choose your characters pronouns or what ever

I have a wiiU and it’s great. It’s has some good first party titles and is great for emulation with both wii and Gamecube games running with minimal modification

The golden age was that period in the 90s before the prequels came out when you still had to watch the OT to be a star wars fan

I'm in the same generation boat as people who have never fucking touched a VHS or Cassette tape or know how to fix anything mechanical or use tools. God help me.

Attached: 1568292854644.png (640x1000, 809K)

Actual and unironic cringe

woah a time traveler

I don't speak Yiddish. I just know a few words and phrases here and there.
It's not like Yiddish is a hard language to learn though. It's a Germanic language, just like English, so a lot of words have the same cognates, and the syntax is generally pretty similar too.

You god damn right.

Wtf I love zoomers now

>left will throw you under the bus at any given moment for good boy points
>right is likely to just have a psychotic episode and kill you if you dare to be slightly less socially inept than them
Crack those monsters boys

the whole point of a fulfilling life is to answer that question for yourself.

Attached: 1559821273972.png (640x480, 104K)

>477875041
>undertale

We need a new -oomer

How about Vroomer?

Attached: 1567818838273.jpg (800x1350, 159K)

knights are problematic, they are a privileged class of people

Attached: 1492235039531.jpg (900x718, 160K)

I mean Yea Forums hastes minecraft now

>Star Wars
Dune was better
>The Beatles
Garbage, try something like King Crimson, Pink Floyd and Yes
>Nintendo 64
PlayStation was better
>Game Boy
Almost not a single good game compared to GBA
>GameCube
PlayStation 2 was better
>80s music and movies
OK
>Pulp Fiction
Tarantino's a hack, try Scorcese
>Metallica
Slayer is and always has been better

Lmao that nose is so unreal they aren't even hiding the jew

Am I a 24 yo Vroomer then?

Attached: Jeux2.png (532x90, 22K)

>Dune was better

Attached: 1434382283124.jpg (437x437, 21K)

god tier tastes

Zoomers actually are pretty based. They're somehow less sensitive than millennial faggots too. Gen X and Gen Z ended up being based, what the fuck happened with Y? Did 9/11 fuck us up that bad? Is it because we were young and our brains couldn't handle it? X were already adults and Z weren't even born yet.

My first console was the Gamecube.

I played flash games on PC before that though.

ok

>EO, SJ, SH, PQ and Vita
>but no Mary Skelter
Bruh

Holy shit, man kill yourself man and I m not joking, this boars has been going in a downward spiral for people like you.

>DeSu1/2, Etrian Odyssey, Dragon's Crown
Based
fucking weeb

How are Gen X based?
Millenials aren't mushroom that just happened to pop out of nowhere, they were created by gen X "parenting"

it's an old pic, I have it, no worries. Hope 2 gets a physical release.

Attached: 1568259331269.jpg (764x1024, 200K)

I wonder what kind of funeral the internet will host for flash

Hopefully they make that backup. Flash is Internet history.

bruh

Attached: bruh.jpg (640x522, 40K)

>The Beatles garbage
>try something like King Crimson, Pink Floyd and Yes
It's based
>Nintendo 64
>PlayStation was better
Oh, it's weeb

Its not coming to the vita though right?

Boomers get an AoE with their Roll Coal ability, effective smokescreen to evade capture by the other factions

fun fact for every "faction" are the jew responsible

>cucks
>boomers
>incels

Just to play Devil's Advocate, Nintendo 64 was just as Japanese as Playstation. It had Zelda, Pokémon, and Mischief Makers.

no no no

Yea Forums loved it when it was an obscure kickstarter game

Attached: 1531367498329.jpg (511x350, 24K)

>Zoomers playing anything there besides fortnite

This. Thete is no where for us old dudes tho. I just cant take anyone under 30 seriously

Yea Forums has always loved undertale

i remember when we raided that gamefaqs best game ever poll and got undertale to win for teh lolz

don't think so, but I have a Switch now which is vita 2.0 anyway.

I was just shitposting
The classical argument in for the PS1 tends to be heavily tied to the excellent JRPGs on the console, like Suikoden, Breath of Fire, Vangrant Story, Lunar and Xenogears that PS1 fans haven't played.

As someone with a pretty big schnoz, that I was bullied for a lot growing up, I do not want big noses in my media.

How did you forget to mention FFVII?

>being born at all

Attached: 1568181908672.png (295x332, 121K)

Oh yeah, FF9 was an excellent RPG.

I was born in 1998 and I will be that 40 year old waiting for Persona 6

Wait, wouldn't '95 be the zoomer year? Which technically would make me a zoomer.

Exactly. Millenials are pathetic. They have nothing so they cling to the 90s and call themselves boomers.
We zoomers dont have such shortcomings.

Attached: 1568069114972.jpg (2500x2500, 466K)

You know both these games are enjoyed by both these groups? This epic maymay must have been made by some senile retard

>It's a pretty simple dichotomy between good and bad taste.
Are you retarded? Zoomers are a generation like millenials. Its just a nickname we gave generation Z since they don't really have one yet.

zoomers are 95-15

Based. Revenge of the sith was one of my favorite movies when I was 8

> Free of politics
Politics are an expression of a person's beliefs. There is no such thing as apolitical, because everybody has beliefs even if those beliefs are that politics are stupid and to be ignored. That's still personal politics.

What's really happening is whenever something does not challenge the status quo dumb dumbs interpret that as "not political." When, that in and of itself is a political statement of at the very least not having a problem with the present status quo.

It's really amazing how people completely shun academic ideas about criticizing art and then turn around and make the most vapid statements which could at least be articulated into a real opinion with high school level knowledge.

I unironically loved episodes 1 and 3 as much as 4-6.

Imagine wanting to prove your gaymer cred on Yea Forums for some wojak shitpost.
Fucking pathetic.

Justin Bieber was born in '94, and he's King Zoomer.

Witcher 3's Chadcore

user. He's a millennial. You just gotta accept your generation is responsible for the worst music artist of the century.

What fucking grown ass man listened to justin bieber? What the fuck? They’d be in high school when his ass got popular.

Nobody likes millennial, not even millennials

Millenials are the same cohort that grew up to be sjws, basedboys, feminists, and trannies.
For such an "extreme" decade, the 90s produced a bunch of pussies.
Zoomers are more redpilled.

It's just all the games Atlus published.

>*sips* Yep, Justin Bieber. Now THAT was a singer.
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

>Zoomers are more redpilled.
Whatever you say retard

Attached: IMG_20190914_000623.jpg (1080x554, 96K)

This poster is delusional. Get him out of here.

Which poster are you talking about?

you learn that in your gender studies class yoomer?

Attached: trololol.jpg (880x724, 208K)

Silly 90s kid.
businessinsider.com/gen-z-changes-political-divides-2019-7

>muh study where they only surveyed one state
millennial cope

Attached: 1526182093264.webm (400x400, 1.48M)

Fortnite forced you into a tutorial playing an obnoxious niggercunt with no choice when it first came out. That's a political statement in these times.

> you learn that in your gender studies class yoomer?
Little triggered there bud? I'm in Computer Science and I couldn't take gender studies if I wanted to, but if you want to insult me instead of admitting your wrong and have no counter argument that makes my point for me just fine.

mad lol

>Survey is prolly about around 1k votes

I love how there's people in this thread calling Justin Bieber a boomer. People will go to such great lengths to hold on to their "boomer then, zoomer now" narrative that they'll accept literal zoomers into their ranks if they were born in their year.

>Gen Z is the most racially and ethnically diverse generation in America, with just 52% of 6- to 21-year-olds identifying as non-Hispanic whites, according to Pew. >They're also more diverse in terms of understanding gender, with 35% saying they know someone who uses gender-neutral pronouns, substantially more than any other generation.
>According to Pew, 62% of Gen Z sees diversity as good for society, in line with the millennial generation and significantly higher than Gen X (52%), boomer (48%), and silent (42%). Some 59% believe forms should include options other than "man" or "woman," significantly more than the 50% of millennials who believe the same.
Wow, Gen Z is so le redpilled.

Neolib-progressivism is the status quo though. There's no challenging it when you're just reiterating the dogma.
They're unironically the conservatives today. Dediversification is the new avenue for actual progressiveness.

Cringe and bluepilled

Hollow Knight isn't a zoomer game.

> mad lol
Woah, you ran out of material fast champ. But, I know how triggered little snowflakes like you get mad when people who aren't in your echo chamber share their thoughts, so I don't blame you for projecting your anger onto me.

> Neolib-progressivism is the status quo though.
Okay? Am I missing something I don't see how that necessarily disagrees with what I said. If someone has more conservative values they'll see more liberal biased media as political where as more conservative biased wouldn't ping as political. There's some subjectivity to it. I'm just saying that calling anything "not political" is willfully ignorant of the human experience.

Nope. If you prefer Oblivion over Morrowind you're a proto zoomer. Same with Burning Crusade over Vanilla.

>Zoomer play shadow of colossus
Nice

Undertale is tumblr faggots.

>identity politics bad
>until i do it then it's based

Attached: 1445851726188.png (600x338, 252K)

Super generic taste, it's like you picked the slightly lesser known titles on an IGN top 20 list. I bet 5 to 10 years ago you would have put Majora's Mask there but it has become just a bit too mainstream these days.

npc the post

They loved the demo. Undertale was popular in the first week of it's release so Yea Forums started hating it right away.

>According to Pew

Attached: 1521584878827.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

bard, fighter, wizard.

It's your own source retard

Why do people take frontal shots like that, it never looks good

not the guy you're responding to

>liking minecraft and fortnite
what are you, 12?

Attached: 1566273027532.jpg (890x931, 185K)

>not liking Minecraft
What are you, 12?

>Majora's Mask

sorry never played it heeeheehee

Attached: 20170313_020155.jpg (1328x747, 427K)

honestly, i played it when it was in beta, then i got tired of it, went to college, and never cared to reinstall it again

Not him but I was 16 when that game came out. The emphasis on blocks with pixels made me want to puke.

Zoomers are only those born post 2000

i think gen z technically started in 96 or 7

hello fellow 01chad ;)

hello fellow inheritor of a ruined earth

tryhard cryhard baby butt boy

btfo

D

> tryhard cryhard baby butt boy
dumb dumb no brain triggered ass baby

Neither of these statements are true.
Justin Bieber? Zoomer
Miley Cyrus? Zoomer
Selena Gomez? Zoomer
It's a mentality.

Why are there no attractive mass shooters?

Attached: 1559510258183.jpg (640x775, 106K)

women's fault

Stay mad boomer :))

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Yea ForumsTEEN

>Kondaspeter
pretty based

Giving us a bad name with your poor reading comprehension man, I was saying the boomers are the ones who ruined it

rekt

Yea Forums still loves Undertale and no amount of vocal minority screeching is going to change that lmao. It's just an extremely hatable game, but Yea Forums won't admit that it touched their hearts and broke through their shields of jaded cynicism.

Attached: 1477278966928.jpg (680x706, 101K)

>The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary defines Generation Z as generation of people born in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

>Oxford Living Dictionaries describes Generation Z as "the generation reaching adulthood in the second decade of the 21st century."

>The Pew Research Center defines the "Post-Millennials" as people born from 1997 onward, choosing this date for "different formative experiences,"

>Pew indicated they would use 1997–2012 for future publications but would remain open to date re-calibration

>The American Psychological Association starts Generation Z at 1997

>News outlets such as The Economist, the Harvard Business Review, Business Insider, and The Wall Street Journal describe Generation Z as people born since 1997.

this one's just funny to me because idk why it matters enough to be listed as one of them but

>MTV described Generation Z as those born after December 2000

I was going to joke that there are none because if they were they wouldn't be mass shooters, but then I remembered this beautiful boy
Sometime even having good lucks isn't enough to stop one from becoming a shooter

Attached: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

>That Frisk coloring
Its always so odd seeing something wholesome being done by an artist whose known for the most fucked up fetish shit out there. Everything from vore to shit

But that's all pseudoscience. Using the Boomer-Zoomer spectrum is more practical.

Undertale discussion was rampant during the period of demo release to about 3-4 weeks after release. Only then did the tumblr association came in. Go be a newfag somewhere else.

>spent money on Yea Forums gold

Attached: 1544876222328.jpg (518x518, 29K)

well of course it's pseudoscience, nobody agrees on when generations start, and they only really matter for marketing (and i guess census) purposes anyway

it still makes me giggle that, not only did they turn a meme into reality, but people are actually stupid enough to go for it

>he's basically the king of the zoomers.

no hes not. its that cheeki breeki guy with a tree for hair.

the toomer, to represent the people that repost this shit meme

Funny thing is, you're building your interests on millennial tastes.
That's why your generation sucks, but I understand that you can't help it and I'm sorry.

You faggots always say this for any over-hyped video game.
>minority of posters make generals and circlejerks early on like they do with every game they hype up
>later on, hype dies down and more varied opinions from more people are able to get exposure
>"WTF I THOUGHT YOU LOVED THIS GAME Yea Forums!"

Attached: 1394718923099.jpg (765x776, 59K)

this is the third time I ever saw someone with it, they could probably get more retards to pay for it if they advertised it just a little bit more

Why dont people ever bring up the fact that the internet gives zoomers the ability to enjoy everything boomers enjoyed?
Its possible to like stuff from the previous generation and its all basically online for free

You're wrong. Zoomers hate anything that their e-celeb masters told them was for boomers.

Boomers are senile kooks constantly looking for conflict

хaхaхa блядь, хapлaмoв

And if they just so happened to watch an e-celeb that Liked the old boomer stuff?

boomies don't know what emulation or torrenting is so they can't comprehend that

Nigga Death Stranding ain't even come out yet
Fuck do you know about it?

If you think cinematic shit is going anywhere and retards aren't eating its shit right up you're stupid as shit. That being said im really happy at how many more games I see trailers for that are gameplay as fuck based games with minor story then story faggotry in these recent few years.

I mean its all over shadowed by the movie faggots cum gobbling Kojima the biggest hack in the history of gamings dick juice up but you cannot win em all.

He would be rejected on sight and made into a meme group on Facebook

I read it in the application guide that jannies get a free Yea Forums pass to use, so he might not have paid for it by money, but maybe he got it for doing it for free.

I've been torrenting (trigger word for zoomers) for almost 15 years, nigger.

Attached: 1567407718420.jpg (529x346, 56K)

>basedboys
>tradcucks
>incels
Hard choice

netflix and hulu isn't torrenting gramps

pretty sure correlation between fortnite and hollow knight/cuphead/shovel knight playerbase per capita is super low
also cuphead and shovel knight are literally retro and made for boomers
also god of war is literally a story about a (white) man raising his son to be a masculine mean motherfucker with no "sjw propaganda" and you probably spend less time watching cutscenes in that game than reading and watching le funny scenes in undertale.
put more effort in your bait please

Obviously if I say what I'm torrenting you'll just call me the w word and tell me to fuck off. Yeah, I can't win with 15 year old genderqueers like you.

94 = Y, not Zoom.

You have to admit, he does it well at least. For what it's worth, he's a step above >shadman.

Yeah I'll give him that but using Shadman as an example doesn't work when anyone can be better then him.
Still, dont think Shad is too bad myself hes changed a lot in recent time

You can't meme anyway

>tfw zoomer and can easily media from any era

fuck your dumb labels, it's like you guys can only think in black and white

Attached: 1473212942220.gif (495x284, 1.31M)

I have been telling Yea Forums all along the zoomers will save vidya

Is being a westacuck being a zoomer?

You must be just a fucking red*itor. Horrible knowledge and taste

zoomers are truly our only hope

Attached: ECg7mXkWwAAG1Wh.jpg (1199x608, 123K)

>Uncharted 4
>God of War
>RDR2
>Witcher 3

Those are like the definition of Zoomer games. Not to mention it's really disingenuous to imply that zoomers only play one set of games and millenials only play one set of another. I know zoomers and millenials alike who play ALL of those games listed.

Attached: 1561433494349.jpg (643x702, 46K)

zoomer mindsets are based. Who cares if the devs said something nasty or if there are "unethical micro transactions". If the games not fun and you can't enjoy it with your bros, why bother?

D

>*sips* Yep. Nothing like some Justin Bieber for an old boomer to listen to while mowing the weeds.
Imagine actually believing this. Bieber is a zoomer. Deal with it.

>pesimestic /pol/tard, the post

You don't even realized how brainwashed /pol/ has you, do you? To a part of your point though, yes, there is literally nothing wrong with playing video games regardless of age.

>where do I fall?
Right into the trashcan you anime-loving waste of human resources.

Attached: smile.png (258x273, 119K)

Attached: ita.jpg (300x225, 11K)

>zoomers

Um no millennial's grew up with the golden age of SW video games, the movies always sucked.. Zoomers only played the rebooted Batllefronts, which are awful, and got the rebooted movies, which are worse than the 2nd trilogy that millenials got. How delusional is the guy who made this picture lol? Probably made by a zoomer, since they are the definition of delusional

>Undertale
>Free of Politics
hahahahahahahaha

the choice is clear

Attached: 5431234442.jpg (1392x1600, 202K)

>Undertale discussion was rampant during the period of demo release to about 3-4 weeks after release.
Completely wrong we had a decent amount of threads and they were filled with furries

coomer core

thanks doc

No you newfags are all pure evil

Attached: 1568346373304.png (3300x874, 1.63M)

Niggas on the right thinking they're like the middle

>also cuphead and shovel knight are literally retro and made for boomers

They're made for the zoomers who like retro games.

>Raptor Jesus
>Hair
That shit picture was made by a newfag and that little detail alone is enough to tell

Absolutely wrong.

>No black hand

been here for 10 years stay mad though lol

BASED

pretty sad that this is how you get guaranteed replies on this site now

Millennials are children of boomers. At various points they've been called the "baby boomlet" or the "boomer echo" for that reason. Millennials are more numerous than Gen X.
Gen X isn't entirely based they go both ways but the fact is they are old enough to remember a time before the internet and most did not have social media until they were adults or at least college. They're more likely to have had meaningful and positive relationships with grandparents or other adults who had actually lived through times of real hardship like the great depression and/or world war 2.

Guess you could call OP......a master baiter

Attached: char_63235.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Butthurt millenial spotted.
Zoomers were kids in the 2000s when battlefront was a thing. Stop changing facts.

But gen z is more conservative article says so

What millenial tastes? Suppose I'm building my interests off of gen X?
Even then, not everything revolves around childish entertainment.
We aren't in college debt like the scores of millenials

what a copout

God, I fucking hate my generation. Even worse is that it doesn't look like it'll ever get any better
Should I just off myself?

I wish I didn't look like the right.

Attached: 1563749738318.jpg (600x600, 75K)

>Butthurt millenial
kind of redundant. Millennials are always butthurt about something usually something dumb like some other millennial e-celeb making a video that says mean things about Ocarina of Time.

The weeb

What? Discussing videogames?

>zoomers who like retro games
What the fuck?

I unironically enjoy boomer and zoomer games way more than any millenial games desu, they're all about having fun and that's it. The focus is just on actually playing a game, not telling everyone else how you watched this cinematic cutscene with extra gritty lens flare drama and QTEs.

It's weird how older people on Yea Forums are dumbfounded why shit like wow classic has so many new players. For years people lauded WoW as the ultimate gaming experience, it's no wonder people jump on when it's more acceptable.

>Implying the old Dune Novels are not Kino as fuck
The movie was trash, though

can't believe i'm saying this but zoomer has a point

I was born in 86. And the difference between you and me, is that Bieber was not even relevant to any aspect of my life. You can't even hate what you don't know. The concept of liking/disliking Justin Bieber did not exist in my life. I was only forced to know who he is, because his name was inescapable. And the REASON his name was inescapable, is for the fact that everyone was trying to understand what appeals to "kids these days". Or in other words, what appeals to zoomers.

That's my point. Bieber is the quintessential zoomer. Yet people call him a boomer because he was born in 1994, the same year they were born and they want to feel better about themselves.

Been here since 2007, memes evolve
have sex

Also, as far as videogames go, there was a massive casualization of videogames in the 90s. It began even at the beginning of the decade as Arcades declined and console games were made easier, but it really started picking up by the end of the decade with a vastly increased focus on stories in games like Final Fantasy VII and Ocarina of Time. Also, very few Gen Xers played Pokemon, whereas it seems to me that only the earliest millennials missed out on that massive phenomenon.
Millennials are more likely to be storyfags and simply take for granted that a game should have lots of intrusive cutscenes. Xers grew up in an era where games had only barebones stories.

Shit, I mean to reply to this user I meant to reply to the user you were replying to.

>born in 94
I heard of justin but who the fuck are the rest?

Attached: diiiiimes.png (307x220, 142K)

>Trauma Center

You're alright user.

Attached: 12.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Media icons are often on the older side of their generation (or the previous gen). Justin Timberlake is a very early millennial (1981) but was popular with mid-late millennials in the 90s.

I actually like the new God of War a lot. However, I think the way the developers and critics handled its relation to the older games was shitty. The game itself did a great job with it, but in reviews and the developers talking, they always act like the old games were something embarrassing that needed to be moved away from. Either because they weren't cinematic enough (despite having great direction in a lot of their cutscenes), they were filled with toxic masculinity (despite it being a modern take on a Greek tragedy in which Kratos is supposed to be a monster that went too far), or the story was bad (and it's not like it was fucking Shakespeare but it has its pretty strong peaks). The new God of War itself isn't guilty of the SJW propaganda or whatever fucking flag people want to throw up, but I do dislike how the media covered it (largely by people that admitted they never played the old games). The story of GoW is only so meaningful because of the previous games, and having a father trying to teach his son to be a better and stronger man than he was.

I was born in 97 and I don't even like or recognize most of this shit

That's because you're a boomer. I made that meme to mock people who think boomers and zoomers exclusively belong to certain birth ranges. The existence of Justin Bieber is proof enough that there are zoomers born in 1994, a fact that people get very butthurt about, as can be seen in this very thread.

You should probably leave your basement

fatlus-tier

No generation is good, humans were allways shit.
Ask me man, was searching for some pen and paper players the whole week and everyone declined becuz of "muh no original d&d ruleset"
You can say about gen z what you want, but atleast they are willing to try something.
you`'re generation is not that bad

D

haha, keep making stupid jokes Zoomer and we'll burn this goddamn country to the ground and gut the economy like the true boomers before us did, but we'll make it much worse. We can make sure you will never be successful in life and can barely even live life. We will inherit this dumpster fire of a country before you do and you'd better show us some goddamn respect or we can fuck you over for a loooooooooooonnnnnngggggg time.

Jontron or ScottTheWoz

>haha, keep making stupid jokes Zoomer and we'll burn this goddamn country to the ground and gut the economy like the true boomers before us did, but we'll make it much worse. We can make sure you will never be successful in life and can barely even live life. We will inherit this dumpster fire of a country before you do and you'd better show us some goddamn respect or we can fuck you over for a loooooooooooonnnnnngggggg time.

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

Bieber was a millenial fad. Middle and high school girls loved him when Baby came out, which was in 2010.
Zoomer are just now entering University for the most part.
Twilight was also a wine aunt fad.

Millennials aren't boomers, that's your big misconception.

>Bieber
>not zoomer
You're really desperate to not be called a zoomer. It's ok. If you were born in '94 but don't like Bieber, you're not a zoomer. But you have to accept that zoomers were born in your year too.

Incredibly based user. You're a man of culture like me.

Attached: muh ds.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

>undertale
>shovelknight
>free of politics
D

Attached: 1553957027254.png (231x277, 47K)

well I didn't
Yea Forums isn't one person

Attached: 1566324777397.png (250x250, 94K)

Choice of pronouns. While it's stupid and the whining trannies should have just been told to fuck of and die it's a very minor issue which does not detract from game play or story in any way and can be simply ignored.

yuck

I can see millennials completely sabotaging the world purely out of spite which sounds infinitely worse than boomers, who did it out of selfishness and retardation.

>triggered little snowflakes

user you must be 18 to post here

lost, best b8 ive seen today

Attached: 1548390869592.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Does anyone have a mirror to this video? He took it down.

‘97 here. ‘94 is too old to be zomer

This is literally "i was born in the wrong generation xD"
Fuck off until you're out of high school.

D

what if i'm a zoomer and i hate all of the games on the right?

Yeah god forbid people aren't like me and all of my buttbuddies! We must add them to my epic Facebook cringeola compilation and r/Yea Forums and make memes out of him!

Tell that to Justin Bieber and Harry Styles.

t.underage

Try again, I'm 21.

I'll give you credit for not being retarded enough to admit you're underage

>people who were two years old when Yea Forums was created can now post

PLEASE GOD MAKE IT STOP I WANT TO GO BACK WHEN DID IT ALL START MOVING SO FAST AND OUT OF CONTROL THIS WORLD AND CULTURE ALREADY FEELS SO ALIEN AND IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE FROM HERE JUST TURN IT ALL BACK I NEVER GOT TO SAY GOODBYE

Attached: 1465167215292.jpg (540x540, 43K)

I was actually expecting you to call me a boomer for questioning your cancerous Filthy Frank meme, but I was wrong it seems. Maybe there is hope for us zoomers!

Jesus, that nose. It ruins the entire image by drawing your eyes away from everything else and looking at that nose.

God I feel dead inside.

what?

Guess I'm playing this PvP like a PvE

Yea Forums also loved Five Nights at Freddy's when it came out.

>tfw 96
Am I a zoomer?

Attached: think marisa.png (363x429, 31K)

Only if you behave like one.

Serious or meme? I started posting here in '15 so I don't know any better.
I'm '98 and I like both boomer and zoomer games. Some people don't realise that the world doesn't have to be black or white.

zoomers don't remember 9/11

>Serious or meme?
Serious. Before Youtubers caught on, there were back-to-back threads discovering the game and looking for all the small details.

That's not enough to make you a zoomer. Justin Bieber might remember 9/11, but he's still a zoomer.

biebers 25, not a zoomer chimp brain

>Justin Bieber
>not a zoomer
Ok retard

>*sips* Yep, I'm a boomer all right. Remember Baby by Justin Bieber? Boy howdy, what a song that was. They just don't make music like that anymore, do they? But for me, the good old days will always be home
Imagine actually thinking like this.

>free of politics

Attached: 1387789102321.gif (600x338, 2.62M)

when the demo was released it had 5 threads an hour and almost all of it was porn. Newfags and delusional niggers will try to deny that though.

Millenials were NOT in middle or high school in 2010.

this
it's just that the people who obsess of=ver those things are obnoxious, and stand out more
the equivalent would be like saying all millennials were obsessed were xd rawr edgy emos that listened to grunge rock all day

i accept your concession, dog.

The reason everything feels so alien to you today, is that when you're a kid, you absorb culture like a sponge. You really had little to no filter. Just taking in whatever came your way.

But now that you're older, you're saturated, and taking in more becomes harder and harder. You have to start reconsidering what you know, and deciding if you should let it go or not, so you can make room for the new stuff.

But even after your efforts to make more room, you just get filled up with all this stuff that you don't want to let go, because you're too fond it it. And so you start rejecting all the new stuff. And when people keep insisting the new stuff is good for you, you can't even stomach it.

And that's why your picture is perfect.

Hey, you're the Bieber fan. You think you're a boomer for listening to Justin Bieber, cool. No skin off my nose.
Just know that everyone else considers him to be the stereotypical zoomer.

You're about to be called out for Reddit spacing and repeating boomer talking points but you're right on the money, mate.

Fuck, why did I double space so much?

>trauma center
You may be a weeb but you have taste

fuck

Attached: haibane3.gif (500x315, 1.02M)

People have double spaced forever and I do it myself, I was just pointing that out because I'd hate to see a spot on point like yours to be torn to shreds over one minor thing.

>your kids will think you're retarded for liking shit that was THE shit when you were young
>you won't be able to understand why they like their crappy shit so much

Attached: sad mokou.jpg (392x495, 120K)

>Everyone here responding to a troll thread for hours...

Wow.

Not saying zoomers couldn't have been playing original battlefront but they'd of been like 8 or 10 years old lol. Do you even know what a zoomer is? What age range they would fall into?

>generalizations based on age

yikes. Grow up

>you were a hipster in your own era
>other old people and shithead kids will both not understand your taste

Attached: oh wow.jpg (562x437, 38K)

the dub-nigger one

To add, this is exactly why I'm NOT progressive. Because progressive people lack principles. They just wipe their ass with the old, and adopt the new, like unfiltered children. And in doing so, they inevitably throw away good sense in favor of trendy viewpoints.

Last i heard Shovel knight supports trannies.

You hate to see it

>poжa хapлaмoвa

Attached: 1456971625982.png (364x364, 205K)

Justin Bieber is a zoomer.

Gen Z started in 96 at the earliest.
He was born in 94.
What is your obsession with him anyways? It's not the early 10s anymore and Rucka Ali has been a literal who for 8 years now.

Because he is the embodiment of zoomer culture. My point is that there is no "zoomer time period". Bieber is proof that zoomers can be born in any year.
Bieber is a zoomer. Stop defending him.

Any picture with multiclasses?

idk what politics do those games have?

He's more a millennial type than anything. Last I heard about him was spray painting a wall in a foreign country, getting signal boosted by a black guy, and pissing in a mop bucket. A zoomer wouldn't do most of those things.
In addition, since I know you're the same person, I doubt a single zoomer knows what Twilight is or who Harry Styles is.

>Rucka Ali
Fuck you, you made me remember this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=J4PuF4tPTdA
I remember he had a Haiti video that kept getting flagged down as well.
Fuck, remember the Haiti earthquake?

Man, I never realized that Pong was political, really firing up the neurons right there.

Attached: really make your diddle dazzle.png (500x421, 76K)

Swap Undertale and God of War.

God of War actually has pretty good combat and is quite difficult (although it is flawed in quite a few other ways), while Undertale is shallow meme shit.

>zoomercore
all trannie microtx multiplat cartoon garbage
>millenialcore
all instantaneous singleplayer classics

Extremely out of touch.

Fortnite is more political than TLOUS by virtue of being a weapon in an economic war.

when was the last time you played pong you dumb fucking zoomer

the nose on the left has got to be shooped
what the fuck

>shovel knight
>free of politics

3 days ago which is why it came to mind.

sounds like a hype 9/11

What a valid argument.

Brenton Tarrant was pretty attractive. He had a good chin and at least worked out somewhat.

shut up grandpa
drink your prune juice

find some productive hobby than faggot

based retard with no reading comprehension
sasuga zoomer

20 something here, I have to say on behalf of all zoomers that I feel pretty fucking bad for you, millennialbros. None of you deserved the poverty, the brainwashing, or the crippling student debt brought onto you by the boomers and divorced gen-Xers.

At least older zoomers caught onto this shit early. I hope you're all doing alright.

you're based to me fatlus

Boomer/Zoomer is jewish propaganda created to make you hate kids and not make you want to reproduce because they'll be "zoomers"
That's why the meme is only aimed at whites

Attached: 1521240190007 (1).jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

>jedi knight 1 & 2
>kotor 1 & 2
>battlefront 1 & 2
>republic commando
TONS OF GOOD GAMES

besides fortnite, what would you consider the fuccboi's games

Attached: fuccboi.png (1177x962, 304K)

*crack*
*siiiiip*

Kids, what's all the commotion?

Attached: 1562041237069.png (407x345, 135K)

Shovel Knight
Overwatch
Subnautica

WoW Classic
Hearthstone
Overwatch
Black Ops 4

>Jews aren't even actually Jews
Oh wow, conspiracy theorists have started not even making sense anymore

Yea Forums still has threads when a new one comes out and they're always comfy. Mainly just shooting the shit and laughing about how insane the story got. Oh, and posting the genuinely good backgrounds Scott made.

so im a 2000 zoomer but grew up with snes, n64, psp, wii, Xbox 360 and gamecube, my first game besides CD rom games was Sonic Adventure DX and Smash Bros. Brawl, and i frequently prefer older games than newer ones, am i just retarded?

Attached: MarioPls.png (565x733, 313K)

>Putting Cuphead and Shovel Knight in the same category as Fortnite
Yeah, you can stop pretending like you ADHD riddled kids play anything but shit like Apex and Fortnite. You're not fooling anyone. I've talked to kids your age at my job and they aren't playing Cuphead. All they can think about and play is trash like Fortnite or Battlefield. Nice try though.

>grew up with SNES, N64
You mean your older brother grew up with this stuff, and you played it a good 10 or 15 years down the road.

You're not retarded, just a very typical person with older siblings or cousins who also played video games.

I dont get it
If YOUNG PEOPLE BAD is the motto on this board why is everyone so insane over muh cunny muh loli muh cheese pizza cute and funny xd hat in time

Admit it Yea Forums there is nothing more precious to you than zoomer pussy. You just hate young men with more energy and less weight than you.

>Average IQ in Israel is 94
Wouldn't it be wise to assume the uneducated Arab minority of Israel is responsible for that? Israel's only about 75% Jewish.
Don't /pol/tards use this excuse when talking about America's double digit IQ?

Undertale
Smash Ultimate
Overwatch
Minecraft
Any COD/FIFA game

why cant he blink

Teenagers are annoying, I hate them. Women in their mid 20s or so are fine.

Fuck I wish I was still my 20s though. Life becomes so much worse after about 28 especially when you're not really moving up in your career.
It's so fucking hard dating in your 30s, every bitch wants you on 80k+ a year, wants kids and chance is they're more successful than you, which is a massive turnoff for most women.

seething gen y incels

>born in '95
>dislike zoomer culture
>dislike millennial culture
>just want more Resident Evil games and cartoons like MLaaTR
What uh, what am I?

ding

I'm 28 and my gf is 21. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You're right.
The point of life is that there isn't one.

I was born the first week of 94, making me older than bieber by a couple monthes. Does that make me emperor zoomer tier?

24-28/30 is peak of your life if you don't get into a good high paying career path.

People, especially women are immature retarded brats till about 24, people become boring career/family boomers at 28/30.

I love fucking young women with daddy issues, but they're not viable relationship material, they still base their view of relationships on shit like Disney romances and become extremely flaky when the relationship hits a point that requires any work or for the woman to support the man. Also Tinder has trained Zoomer women that relationships are just things that you can jump in and out of no issue once they become any bit slightly inconvenient.

T.33 year old boomer who fucks young 20 something with daddy issues because I spent my entire 20s indoors, eating well, not doing drugs, smoking or drinking so I look max 25.

Hot opinion:
Millenial/Boomer/Zoomer is less about age and more about a mindset.

Attached: hah.jpg (130x130, 5K)

>ITT

Attached: soyjack.png (512x507, 144K)

Left:
>Can't gun
Mid:
>Trained Gun
Right:
>Dumb Gun
*crack *sip *ahhhhh

>RLM
Jay only tolerates some of that shit and Mike is absolutely against all things SJW. Fuck off with lumping them in with that millenial faggot.

>People suddenly love the prequels now
We used to joke about this

I was only able to let go of my classic wow nostalgia

This

>Free of politics
>sniggering_bitches.jpg

>Undertale
>pure gameplay
A fuckton of it is just walking through hallways and talking to NPCs

Attached: 1489452746846.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>hat in time
so wait
Is this what people mean when they say things like " I'd hit that"?

OLD GOOD

You seem very pretentious.

Why are these memes always wrong?

>fucking young women with daddy issues
enjoy your eventual rape charge

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!!!

cringe

based

You should fall off of a cliff

im an only child, i bought my snes and n64 from craigslist with my dad in the late 2000s

>Yea Forums supposedly hates forced memes, such as c*mbrain
>Yet, Yea Forums loves and enforces the forced boomer/zoomer memes

Attached: 1541729648180.jpg (237x275, 13K)

Being a boomer is shit because I am old now but I love the fact I got to see games go from 2D to 3D, that period was really special and the PS2 era was so great before HD raised development costs and split the industry into almost just triple A and indie.

Enjoy your youth Zoomers, you WILL miss it when it is gone.

Attached: 1568304527427.jpg (750x1000, 94K)

>only played 4 games there
>witcher 3
>god of war
>terraria
>hollow knight
>mfw 50/50
What am i?

reddit

He doesnt look as happy

look at his ear, id be sad too

He is living alone setting up a camera to take a picture of himself holding onto a children's toy to later post that image onto reddit to get internet points. The image is peak grim.

>not being born in the 90's
damn, it's time for the routine checkup and prostate exam at your doctors my man. You have to make sure your joints are fine

Attached: 1567092018612.jpg (499x486, 295K)

Reddit as fuck

This entire thread is reddit as fuck

Cuphead was the best video game of the last 10 years

>made by passionate independet developers
>Fortnite

Attached: 1563166769885.gif (484x381, 352K)

>Heh... what's this? Looks like I've found a minor inconsistency in your post... I'll just ignore that this applies to every other thing in the list. Checkmate lil zoomie I win *sips onions*

Attached: 1524465083200.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Terraria is z**mer core now?

D

Randy Stair was kinda cute no homo

dylann roof was a chad

Attached: 5faba04abc8e35b297e85921d5d3e49da648cff7003a5cc6f12fcae8dc45a912.jpg (500x370, 101K)

Attached: P5_Fake_Igor.png (500x500, 151K)

mostly good games, and then you have shit like EO2, trauma center, and #FE. strange journey is the best game there, and im playing the redux for the first time now

>tfw playing splitscreen battlefront with your best friend as a kid
>tfw bots/characters seemed to have their own personality and there was one in particular you hated because it killed you all the time
>tfw playing around the dune sea monster and trying not to get tentacle raped
>tfw you first play bf2 and you finally get to play as jedi

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 42K)

This is the first time I've been called a zoomer.

that game was free on games with gold a few months back and i had a fucking blast installing it. played through about a dozen galactic conquests, and still want to play some more

>King Crimson
What does Jojo have to do with the Beatles?

Guess I'm a zoomer now

Attached: 1531128713962.gif (472x264, 3.5M)

how is it possible that this is the most insuffrable kid in the world?

justin bieber was a little too young for me when he came out, and im 95 not 94

Zoomers were born from Gen-X parents so them not being like millennials, aka the most cucked generation ever existed, is only natural.

D

Well thanks, you’ve successfully triggered me with your b8 image. No, 94 is not remotely zoomer. Zoomers are defined by the fact that they are too young to remember life pre-millennium, pre-internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8ffw5LtzQ

go back.

Tell me if I get this wrong:
soiboys, boomers and crime statisticians ?

yuo're not wrong

i actually hate that this is true, everyone who I know who sucks the dick of big AAA cinematic garbage are boomers/millenials who are impressed easily.

*sips* after a hard day of toil nothing beats sitting back on the couch with warm can of monsters and playing a nice triple A games and relaxing.

Attached: 9HBZOSI-.jpg (512x512, 67K)

>tfw always related to boomers more
what the fuck bro
also I never liked bieber or twilight nor do I even know who harry is, this is way off. bieber was big when I was in HS, and Im pretty sure *only* girls gave a shit about either of those things.

holy fuck progniggers are the most pretentious tryhards ever

I don't know about that but I do remember tons and tons of Toriel threads pre-release. Had no idea who she was or what the fuck she was even from but I enjoyed all the pics

just admit that you came from the FNAF community and started to shit up the entire board. You'd have to be an actual child to analyze something this inconsequential; I bet you also watch MatPat like the faggot you are.

D

The Last of Us now THAT was a game *sip*

Attached: 5bb1e9d35de4311e66d6d5ee255a828d.png (693x308, 163K)

Doesn't Cuphead start with a tutorial level?

Zoomers get frustrated and give up

always satisfying to be having a argument with someone and they finally breakdown and just greentext me with a wojack image

D

D

>always satisfying to be having a argument with someone and they finally breakdown and just greentext me with a wojack image

Attached: 1568097783729.png (210x240, 7K)

>6110▶
>
jokes on you it was D to dilate

based

Zoomechad here, never heard of this bieber guy other than the "bieber bad" memes 10 years ago, must either an amerimutts or millenialoids thing

I was born in 94 and I was never interested in Justin.

f*ck no, 94 are boomlenials

You're not wrong but also not fully correct. The culture itself does change, and changes at different rates in different ways. The fact that you are correct about the mentality of kids vs adults obscures the fact that introduction of information technologies like TV and social media and the evolution of business and markets has dramatically changed the culture.

Many kids now are absorbing a culture that is dramatically different from the culture of even just 30 years ago. Hell, just look at the massive popularity of the "live-action" remakes of the 90s Disney movies, which have been largely terrible by objective measures when compared to the superior originals.

If anything zoomers and boomers should be joining forces to take down milennials.

>Dune was better
Amen

Why the fuck is it so big

strong independent women secretly rule the galaxy, yeah fuck off it was cringe

Jesus christ why do you all care so much about what specific age everyone is?

I'm certain whoever made has never met anyone born in 1994, or is just trolling

>Fortnite made with passion
>Zoomercore games free if politics

>feature added for a specific type of people you can easily ignore
>politics
Cope harder

You can say that about all politics in games

Stop falling for the obvious bait user, it just gives the retards fuel to keep calling you a triggered snowfalke

Based

Stephen Paddock was fucking sexy

Now it’s not cringe, just sad

Jesus fucking christ just don’t pick the options you literally have to go out of your way to even acnowledge them you fucking moron, i bet if they didn’t point it out you would never fucking know or care

Not all of them, you can’t ignore say Spec Ops : The Line message, but when you NEED to press a button to make them exist then is not political, just ignore them ffs

>when talking about America's double digit IQ
The thing about the USA is not just that it's diverse but also that it's fuckhuge. New England has 14 million people and its average IQ would be in the top 10 if taken by itself. Israel only has 8 million or so.

People of different times think differently, so that’s why we separate them by age?
No fucking shit Sherlock

Because it's a literal actual unironic jewish division tactic. Pit a population against itself by driving wedges into any point of tension and artificially twisting it.

soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/episode-38-the-medias-bogus-generation-obsession

(You)(Are)(A)(Nigger)

>unironic
>jewish
>Citing a fucking PODCAST as source
>not understanding people growing at different periods in an ever-changing society will be different
Fucking kek, thought you morons didn’t exist

Spotted the Jew.