Not really a big fan of this MMO. Would WoW classic be more my style?

Not really a big fan of this MMO. Would WoW classic be more my style?

Attached: ffxiv_08102019_111513_250.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2014/jan/23/how-world-of-warcraft-game-helped-me-come-out-transgender
youtube.com/watch?v=b59TR8pShQ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2GPlBNTI4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what an ugly character

>last FFXIV thread got deleted

VIDEO GAMES NOT ALLOWED ON Yea Forums :joy:

Attached: v.png (1202x677, 1.65M)

Stop creating threads with shit like "lalafell /male/" and some shit. Post that stuff later

>moon cricket

what emotes should i use to jack of to my nude character?

>Cat
>Male Au Ra
>Bunnies
Only missing a femroe and this pic would be complete. Also enjoy the 30 minutes worth of cutscenes in that "raid"

Can we take a minute to appreciate how well the faeries were portrayed in ShB? One of the best despictions of fae folk that I can recall in quite some time, whimiscal and silly enough with an underlying current of SHEER FUCKING TERROR, just as they should be.

>He doesn't have custom animations from hidden discord servers

HUH?
TELL ME MORE user

depends what you didn't like about it
you might just not like mmos
alternatively, you just might not like GOOD mmos

Well we've never had legit fae until now. They played it just as it should be though.

Well I was meaning compared to media in general. Usually just see them going "tee hee hee" and sprinkling fairy dust on shit instead of them fucking murdering people for a laugh.

FF has always actually been pretty in line with DnD in terms of representing things close to their lore. XIV does it extremely well while also having its own interesting shit going on.

>People hate the eng dub faeries.

Attached: 1101011.png (332x436, 34K)

literal nigger tranny

Attached: 1567442064617.jpg (571x676, 110K)

Anybody who says this is instantly dismissed as a giant weeaboo nigger. The dub faeries are damn near perfect.

steam numbers

Attached: stats.jpg (579x809, 128K)

Don't want to turn this into another fucking dub war, but I don't know how anyone can hate the english dub in general.
If you prefer JP, it's fine, but the english dub is fantastic in its own right.

Everyone knows not to play this game on Steam.

theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2014/jan/23/how-world-of-warcraft-game-helped-me-come-out-transgender

cry more wowtranny

Attached: deb2385848308e4ae30fcf4c7b3e6ac4.jpg (1630x954, 240K)

How fucking old are these?
>No PUBG
>No GTAV
>No Rainbow Six Siege
most of the playerbase isn't even on steam, though.

There are places I could see where someone would hate the English dub (I almost switched when Suzaku was current holy fuck that was awful) but I mostly agree.

Why would you willingly waste your time on a genre that makes you depend on other players to make progress and succeed?

You sound like a boring faggot so yeah, WoW Classic is right up your ass. I mean alley. Queer bait

I loved Suzaku's dub myself.

every single bunny girl is looking like some deformed retard
based yoshi

nah just saying in the matters of the faerie dub.
I can't believe there's some retards on here that actually hates it. I can at least see the line and say fine, you like the japanese dub better but people who actually don't like the english dub... how in the bloody fuck?

Bunnies are the race you one and done. Miqote will always be the superior wife material.

Attached: ED21Y-kUcAA8a4K.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

I don't hate it because I've never experienced it. I view media in their original language and the only place this is even noteworthy is America because literacy is so low that a significant part of the population struggles to read subtitles. Every counter-argument boils down to 'how could you possibly appreciate emotion in a language you don't speak' when it's obvious you can, and if you do speak it then comes hollow anti-intellectual mockery for daring to invest more in yourself than user (read: at all)

holy projecting batman, i hope this is a shitpost

are you okay, i'm just saying I like this game's english dub
there's plenty of games where i prefer jp dub

That is some serious fucking projection you got there.

I do, but which are good

fuck I wish i was in secret mod discords so badly

>Miqote
>wife material

Attached: DsgXvzQU8AAvdIp.jpg large.jpg (588x800, 83K)

>Stinky fish or barbarian's
>Wife material
Male au ra are good husbands though.

I like females of all races, myself. They're all lovely.

Anons has anyone around here not tried savage yet? it seems like everyone already cleared and its hard to find a learning/clear party for the late comers.

>the same 5 trannies keep making this thread over and over because their homo clique broke up with the clique that makes the /vg/ thread

Do you fucking job janitors and ban these retards, why do you faggots even come here to talk each other? We know you're all on the same discord, so what is the point of ruining the board?

I haven't tried it and don't really care to.

Why not?

5.1 when
I want my YoRHa outfit

Fucking THIS
We need more smash roster threads, not this video game bullshit.

Novice network is fucking USELESS.
Fuck, what's the point of it if all you do is make sarcastic comments to every question and just circle jerk over some off topic thing.

Pug raiding seems like too much of a pain, and I'd prefer playing with my friends. But they don't want to dedicate time to a static. So we just don't.

I tried it for 4 weeks but I got played around with a casual static and there's this one fuck that can't do E1S properly. So I eventually left and I'm burned out with learning the rest.

A shame honestly.

Sorry user, i too have terrible players as friends that want to play together but dont want to do savage cuz its "too hard and time consuming"

It's just a mentor linkshell slash world chat. Avoid it and ask literally anyone else if you need help. Hell, you might as well get better result asking here.

they're not terrible, they'd be fine with pug raiding. but we all agree "yeah it'll be shit"

We should do a clear for anons tonight.

I'm switching to BLM after a looong break and I'm piecing together what to do but my rotation seems a bit off to me.

Blizzard 3 -> Enochian -> Fey Lines -> Thunder -> Blizzard 4 -> Fire 4 -> Triplecast -> Fire 4 x3 -> Fire 1 -> Fire 4 -> Blizzard 3 -> Blizzard 4 -> Surecast (Swiftcast) (Thunder) -> Fire 3 -> Fire 4

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.

I'm still sad on how vauthry was just a saturday cartoon villain when he's supposed to be the biggest force on the planet
>"oh no, he's sending his entire army to wipe us out"
>"don't worry, us 3 will go there and we'll somehow manage to contain all of them long enough for you to finish this quest"

I'm on Aether but honestly I'm pretty shit. I've got low self esteem too, last thing I need is some fuck name dropping me in every xiv thread going "HEY *.*, YOU'RE FUCKING TRASH."

I told myself I'd try doing savage starting this expansion, but I still haven't. I'm usually asleep whenever everyone else is on and just can't be bothered to try and get people together. Now I just do roulettes, level my jobs, and log out again. It's good enough to stay subbed.

IT'S HIM

i think it's understated how strong the scions are, and trusts are supposed to show that, really.
It genuinely makes SENSE that they're able to hold them off so well, power wise. But we pretty much didn't know this beforehand.

1S is basically full of nothing but shitters.
2S is even worse because it's a huge leap in difficulty from the former. I couldn't get my weekly on it during my entire off day on Tuesday. Every 3S "clear" party for the past 3 weeks has been the same. Someone always fucks up Black Smokers.

Same here but not really. I've been kinda "Rping" as a real girl so I feel it's a bit awkward going into voice chat and just having a deep rusky voice.

Jesus christ user, i dont think anyone would say those terrible things about you in primal, but you're in aether so i understand.

user why would you do that...
i RP as my character, who's a girl, but if someone asked what I really was I'd tell them straight up...

mi'qotes are shit
vieras are better

Attached: 11321325.jpg (497x572, 39K)

Let me guess, you play a catgirl.

I hate myself and this is a way to cope.
Not a tranny, I completely have a disconnect between the character I act online and my real self.

Why are you being an asshole to someone for no reason?

So people in the thread dont want to play together because they are scared to be called shitters? am i getting that correctly?

I would gladly play with other anons, but everyone will just laugh at me when I say I'm on Crystal.
Oh well

YEUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=b59TR8pShQ0

Attached: PointedShadyIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif (640x360, 2.56M)

I'm asking if he plays catgirl so I can get some lewds in exchange for helping him clear. Stop jumping to conclusions dickhead.

I'm guessing the first fire 4 was meant to be fire 3, but you seem to be on the right track. You want to do fire 4 x 3, fire, fire 4 x 3 because with umbral hearts from blizz 4 you can now cast a total of six fire 4s rather than just 4. I'm guessing you don't have despair yet, but when you do you'll throw that in after the last fire 4 and before switching back to blizzard 3. You'll also get foul/xenoglossy to throw in later during umbral ice phases or when you have to move in the case of xenoglossy.

No offense to some of you anons. I really wouldn't want to play with some of the people in XIV threads.

That's arguably even worse, and meaner.

>i think it's understated how strong the scions are, and trusts are supposed to show that, really.
>It genuinely makes SENSE that they're able to hold them off so well, power wise
not really, the scions are powerfull yes, especially since they got the >anime timeskip meme treatment, but there's 4 of them
meanwhile eulmore literally raid the region with an airship armada, why would eulmore (guided by this very capable general) would wait in line, on foot to bypass the scions ?

i tried to pug e2s for the past 8 days, 10 hours a day
no one competent left
no one with good items and dps will join
it was the last time i listened to my "friends" to get a game, those niggers don't even play anymore and they too didn't even touch savages
thank you for reading my blog, donate to my patreon

It just feels like I'm wasting some oGCD (and thus clipping GCDs) and there's too much setup in the beginning.

I mean you are not wrong, however i do think that the kind of people you are talking about wouldnt join the groups.

Experience has taught us that anons getting together ingame can lead to bad times. You need only look to /vg/ for worst case scenarios.

If you play on primal i can help you out user, just looking for something to do for a while before friends arrive and we try doing E3S, but thats 4 hours away.

You aren't getting what I mean.
They're REALLY fucking strong. This has NEVER come up before, and based on their fighting in, say, Ala Mhigo or the Sirensong Sea, they may not look it. But they're legitimately meant to be second in terms of power to us. Look at how they fight an, admittedly weakened, Hades after the fight

Lala-hoes suckin’ lala-toes

sorry user, im playing on european servers full of retarded frenchies and super angry faggots
i simply enjoy pain

Nah, that's just how BLM is. You don't have many oGCDs and can mostly toss them out during triplecast. I like to drop ley lines after the last triplecasted fire 4 for example.

I wont look, chances are, i'll enter the thread and there will be lalas with diapers all over there... but i thought we were different!

There probably won't be, but outside of avatarfagging and sometimes legitimate ERP in the thread, they're pretty much exactly the same.
You even get people screaming about trannies over there.

No, I got what you mean.
But I mean every time Eulome come in a region to stir shit, it's because they have a clear objective that often don't even concern the scion.
The part where Minfilia will go to the south of the desert is the example, why would the army, high in the air, would stop their advance to fight them ? just bypass them

>i thought we were different!
Barely, if at all. The problem is the diaperlalas and brappflutes lurk here too, and it is they that usually answer the call.
I learned my lesson with steam friend threads.

Is this a good walkthrough if I want to watch the story of ff14 1.0 (in full, I don’t like recaps or abridged things)?

bummer, some of you anons seem alright, better be safe than sorry then.

Attached: 1563583536777.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

It's basically just because of Ran'jit, who's stronger than almost all of them, and I guess they didn't want them to attack the Inn or other places as retaliation.
I'm not going to say the writing isn't inconsistent though, so it's pretty ehhhh in this regard.

Oops m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2GPlBNTI4Y

I guess so, but in the end, it portrays eulomre and vauthry as incompetent, they didn't get a single victory in the whole game

>sambonz
holy shit i used to watch this guy years ago

Sambonz seem fine. I'd watch him if he wasn't age restricted.
Before you ask, it's because I'm using youtube blue to watch let's play as some sort of podcast and watch it in the background. I'm too lazy to add my account onto it so I'm not able to watch it.

Right now I started 4.2 patches. How long until I can get to Shadowbringer? Another week?

Do people actually bother to look up other peoples lodestone/fflogs if their bad/good?

Attached: 1562340549608.png (1222x759, 1.27M)

like 2 days if you weren't trying. patch content is quick.

Oh! Another question for BLM.
What skills become redundant? Trying to make space for my hot bar. I know Fire 2 and Blizzard 2 go away but what about the rest?

yoshi should revamp old world and add flying

You might as well keep Fire II on your bar in case you sync below 68.
You should be using everything except Blizzard II and Fire II, and like I said, syncing below 68 makes it usable again. Technically you shouldn't need to tough Blizzard ever again, but syncing lmao.

Blizzard 2 has been useless from the start. Fire 2 is replaced by flare as of 68, but keep it on your bar for when you get level scaled. Lucid dream is completely useless because it doesn't halve enmity anymore. You will actually use freeze in an aoe rotation now since it becomes aoe blizzard 3 and 4 in one skill. Stash blizzard 1 away where it won't bother you, but where you'll find it again if you get level scaled real low. You won't need transpose as much anymore once you get umbral soul, but keep it around anyway.

Not a lot of skills become completely redundant, really.

I've seen a surprising amount of people around with Edengrace weapons. Basically everyone my static has had as a fill in pug for the last two weeks has had their i475 weapon.

what else am i going to use fflogs for?

Attached: 1568301919056.jpg (640x922, 47K)

Thanks but, I'm planning on never syncing again on this class and leveling BLM through MSQ and dungeons.

What happened to Gilgamesh? It used to be THE server to be on. Now it's just a bunch of retards and asshole redditors.

I played with some people here and they don’t seem too bad. Maybe I will start up a pf to do expert roulette soon.

sounds the same as before then

No it didn't, it's just a bunch of raidfags and Sarg is a bunch of FFLogs parse-trannies while Cactuar is Gilgamesh lite. No server on Aether is worthy of being called "THE server to be on".

You answered it yourself, it was the server to be on, so naturally clueless idiots are going to flock to it

What's the others?
Specifically Adamantoise, Midgardsormr, and Siren?

5 picks my male elezen name.

Dusken Elenigra

Estinien Spermblood

Cute Funny

Regin Dusksanu

Son Goku

You know, every now and then I think about how I might want to come back to FFXIV and relive my DRG glory days and try out new content. But then I see these threads and the absolute fucking degeneracy that plagues them. Legitimately thank you, FFXIV threads.

I'll miss you user

not much degenaracy here. the community is fucking DEAD though unless you're in a discord.

Feet Sniffs

1 more month for 2bs raid

Attached: 1561357755361.png (1080x1920, 3.66M)

>degeneracy
>these threads
I fucking wish dude. Need more pervs to talk to.

N Word

What mods bros, I need this shit

Post lewds then we'll talk.

Fuck off to /vg/

>lalafells
>cats with lightning hair
>bunnies
>probably with lightning hair
>not enough highlander women
Sure fucking smells like degeneracy to me.

Attached: 1566340644994.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Nah, I don't like posting my character in these threads outside of her in regular clothes.
>Race i don't like is degenerate but race I like isn't
lol

AND THEN YOULL BLOW UP

Post discord then I'll jack off to your lewds.

>Race i don't like is degenerate but race I like isn't
Duh, where do you think we are?

Attached: 1566227072025.jpg (264x174, 17K)

Playing this game without music is pretty nice.
Looks like the /xivg/ trannies have invaded.

I mean yeah, just funny because some people actually think that.
Have a great day though user, ilu.
I don't even have good pictures sorry

Are you supposed to clip your oGCDs as a BLM or do you have to wait for a Fire III/Blizzard III/Thundercloud proc to use them?

Drop the discord and I'll be the judge of that.

Alls I know is, back when I played (2.0 launch up to HW), lalafells and cats were some of the most fuckin' insufferable people. Confirmation bias maybe, but bad experiences made me racist against cats with lightning hair. Plus not enough people play Highlander women and it makes me sad.

Attached: 1559598672910.png (427x402, 294K)

I see bad people of all races really. Just the other day I had awful horrendous Highlander and Au Ra girls. The day before I had a great Roegadyn and Miqo'te. Times before I get a horrible Hrothgar and a great Lalafell.
It's legitimately random, and I think nothing of their race. They themselves are the bad player.
I mean I have nothing lewd at all, user.

Some retard spammed shit about a Yea Forums thread in /xivg/ so I came over to remind everyone that containment doesn't work if you repeatedly break in to let them out.

Attached: ffxiv_09132019_191824_598.png (1920x1017, 2.02M)

Ya gotta wait
also use Xeno windows

I don't really care, I don't go to /xivg/ because i just don't like seeing namedropping and drama. Long as that doesn't happen here you can character post all you want. And the only reason I don't is because it makes people mad

Bean Pole

Oh okay. Well I hope one day you take some lewds and share them with us.

Browse the average XIV thread and ask yourself if you want to play video games with these people.

Browse Yea Forums and general and ask that.
Fighting games might be the only exception.

Maybe someday user, I'll work on it.

>Turn off music
>Crank up ambient sounds
>Start fishing
Soul

yeah I tried it a little bit

Attached: 1543612565695.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

You are probably right but i thought those people would only want to check out lewd discords and shit and not actually play the game so getting a group together would probably be filled with people who actually want to play the fucking game, but you guys are right, that probably isnt the case.

i hate this stupid elf fuck and his smug face more every time i see him

man i really want that mount, reminds me of dragonball, i'll do my best to try getting it.

I'll look people up of I've run into them a few times. I tend to give tanks some leeway though because PUG healers are incompetent and will just forget to heal their tanks. The amount of people dying to the 2nd or 3rd auto after a TB is infuriating.

I upgraded to a SSD and now loading screens take less than 5 seconds. I spend more time waiting for other people to load.

i barely even acknowledge people exist outside of dungeons. if someones really shit ill just tough through, or drop, and if someones good they get a com. the furthest iv gone was blacklisting 2 people that were so shit it made the group suffer

blacklisting doesn't stop the game from letting you matchmake with them.

You have chronic shit taste, seek medical assistance immediately.

but it does let me remember their name and votekick early

It does however keep them from joining your PFs

still gotta wait the 5 minutes and you're still reliant on another party member to kick them.

how are you guys selling things on the MB.
high end stuff gets into undercutting wars and it doesn't seem like anything else is selling.

alright?
they have 5 minutes to prove they're not a shitter still

I follow this trend
at first, I set the price of my items equal to the lowest price. Not one gil under, not five hundred gil under, exactly the same.
Then, if that price gets undercut two or three times over, I halve the price because fuck those people. Fuck them, fuck them, fuck them.

Attached: 1541597759432.jpg (1240x875, 398K)

>Getting into an undercutting war
Just be patient lol things eventually sell

the problem is then I either run to the negative, or they'll do the exact same and they can do it for longer.

I'll sell crafting mats or occasionally ingot in 1s and 2s. People get lazy or do something stupid and need replacements sometimes.

nope, undercut them, run them into the ground, burn their cities, PILLAGE THEIR STORES, SALT THEIR FIELDS, RIP THEIR ENTIRE SCHEME OUT FROM THE BLASTED HEATH THEIR TWISTED ROOTS CALL HOME
I really hate undercutters, I hope I wasn't too subtle in this post. We could all be making money but instead they want to play these stupid pricing games

The smash jannies are seriously getting out of hand.

>static leader is pugging the last spot of our 7/8 group in pf
>ilvl 460, duty complete melee only
>tell him no ones gonna join that shit for fucking e1s
>everytime someone PMs him begging to remove duty complete he blacklists them
>to his surprise it takes like 40 minutes for one person to join
honestly why do people do this
whats wrong with helping some guy get his clear
just turning off duty complete and using your chad gear to carry some lucky bloke

Attached: 1568250970880.jpg (500x375, 58K)

>spend 45 minutes getting a party together only to disband after 3 minutes of failed attempts

Attached: 1543566866815.png (133x104, 11K)

If it was E2S where some dumb fuck eating bats and shit could cost you a fuckton of DPS I could understand, but E1S is easy enough you can hard carry a completely braindead retard through it. Just don't put the dumdum on orb baiting duty and you should be fine.

Bitch it's week 7 if you haven't cleared e1s yet you are beyond trash

>YOU DONT PAY MY SUB

Attached: 1529137275043.jpg (800x623, 32K)

ok retard, not his point. he's saying they could easily carry someone through, they just need a body to fill a slot

Attached: 1563938621512.png (806x711, 1019K)

>lying

i'm not carrying anyone week 7.

>a grey parsing BLM does more damage than a purple parsing MCH

oof, how is this balanced?

then at least try to pretend that you're talking about the game like this OP posted. Don't start off with char gens.

why not
whats wrong with helping others
im ilvl 470 blm and i like joining 0-1 chest clear parties to help people

Probably because it legit sounds like a whale dying.

same, im only a 460 SCH but i like joining parties to help people learn and get better, i do leave if i see they just want to get carried and do literally nothing to improve.

>these threads slowly going down in quality
riding home....dying hope....

This has been a pretty good thread actually. No DC fighting or race wars.

Gonna need to see some proof on this one

blm doesn't have tactician sweaty

does anyone remember offhand where the 80 trash gear is from vendors? i have the grenvolt shit (or however his name is spelled, the undersea guy) but im still rocking crappy stuff on alt jobs because i dont care to dungeon run on them. he basically gives the free body stuff, so i guess i just need the jewler 80 npc, and a belt

There is no level 80 vendor gear, the only level 80 accessories and belts come from the Expert dungeons

There isn't one, it's what the dungeons are for.

well fuck me, the dwarf stuff is the highest then right? i dont want to be in 70 gear doing the 80 dungeon

Buy the crafted gear on ultros

Attached: 73255007_p1.png (1000x1315, 783K)

you're supposed to go to the tempest and talk to the blacksmith guy for AF armor

yeah, the 78 or so shit otherwise. If you have any goetia you could just buy the tomestone ones though

same with path of exile and yet there it is at number 4

BLM is an immobile job they need to stand still for full damage *uses sharp casted thunder III proc then aetherially manipulates to safety and casts another thunder III and then tosses out 2 xenoglossy then uses firestarter proc and between the lines then triple casts fire IV and uses swiftcast fire I to refresh astral buff while dodging the next aoe while getting another thunder III proc*

He did that, he's talking belt and accs

Adult attack! Adult attack!

thats the guy i was talking about, but he only gears left side.
ill probably just bite the bullet and dungeon then. im not wasting money on 415s from no bearded potatoes

As said you could always buy the 450 crafted gear.
Probably decently expensive though.

dilate

cringe

how you guys doin?

Attached: ss+(2019-09-13+at+08.28.53).jpg (436x223, 27K)

>moving out of leylines for 4 gcds
>holding cooldowns
hello bluelet

I have like five, I don't have the patience for this kind of autism

>Classic thread start dying
>FFXIV thread start getting lively again
>Jannyboy start deleting FFXIV threads again

i think i'm seeing a pattern here

>Classic was a flash in the pan

Wow who could have seen this coming

None of those procs are better than casting Fire IV. If you don't cast Fire IV then your dps is the lower than everything else.

as long as there's no TA or Litany or whatever up you aren't losing anything as long as you go through all your MP and don't drop AF

where is the content

Attached: 1567223098659.png (772x705, 744K)

everywhere, I'm fishin up big fish and having lots of fun

>dat cameltoe

keyboard+mouse or controller?

up to you! whatever you find more comfy

Cunny Funt

With a name like that it has to be a Lalafell though not an Elezen.

KBM is slightly better and requires less configuring, controller is comfier for gathering

Pelinal Whitestrake

Just prog as much as you can until you're ready to clear, then try sneaking in to the weekly clear parties by whispering party leaders.
Most of the time if you're a cool guy and don't have zero/grey logs you'll usually get let in to parties.

literally me

That is not an MMO.

>dub
Fucking americans. Even spics don't pretend they're not eating shit.

Attached: 1537630768268.jpg (680x680, 85K)

the dub is english though

no wonder you have to suffer through dubs, you illiterate retard

i mean it's literally an english dubbing company user, what does it have to do with americans
i just like good dubs, any language. i play plenty of games with jp voices, but i think ffxiv has a fantastic english one

right

>I view media in their original language
As it should be. You don't watch anime dubbed just as you wouldn't watch capeshit in fucking greek or something.

Dumb samefag American. Just learn to read if you can post here it's not totally impossible.

But.. the game is almost co-written in english because it's translated and changed for audiences, then retranslated back to japanese...
Why do jp voice elitists know nothing about the game they get elite about? I said in my post that I play JP voices in plenty of games. FFXIV has a great english dub that fits extremely well.

Carry me through e2s. Now that's some content right there.

sure, which DC?

Are you mentally retarded?

lol this fucking game holy shit

9/10 VAs from the English cast are utter shit don't you deny it. And this especially the case if ti's the pre shb cast. I refuse to listen to that garbage. If you don't have room temperature IQ and can read there is no reason not to use JP audio. It's consistent and good.

WHM is fun

Aether

Finished getting your Garo gear/mounts yet anons?

Attached: 3424325.jpg (709x399, 52K)

The dub is great, and the japanese voices suck dick and youre a fag for liking them, lol

Attached: chicken game.png (498x588, 312K)

>don't you deny it
I will, readily. I like them all a lot.
And they're consistently good. They all seem really passionate about playing their character.

sorry user, why are you guys in aether? its pretty shit

Wrong decisions made, honestly. I'd move to primal if I didn't have to spend the money.

nigger killer

Are you? it's simple math. As long as those attacks will be coming out, you aren't going to lose anything. We're talking having to use other spells for movement, so I'm not saying "running around not casting anything" i'm talking "running around with movement spells"
As long as you won't drop anything (or are put in a position where you have to use Fire 1 more than once), or there isn't a raid buff window, you AREN'T losing dps by using movement abilities.

Either you're some sad american illiterate or just another Yea Forums contrarian. Either way kill yourselves..

Attached: 1489274216996.jpg (392x409, 100K)

the dub is phenomenal and youre just some stupid faggot contrarian saying otherwise, you should probably kill yourself

Why are you so angry? I really like the English dub in FFXIV, but I use JP dub in pretty much any other Japanese game.
What is the problem? I even explained my reasoning. You seem like the contrarian, I believe most of the people playing on Yea Forums actually use the English dub.
Do you even play this game, user?

I thought it was Naito Tetsuya.

Attached: 180715_g128_k11.jpg (705x561, 157K)

no shits ugly

Not him but i also think the dub is pretty shit, take titania as an example, its practically 2 different characters and since its a JP game i think the english dub should reflect the same things as the JP conterpart, which half the time it doesnt, thats why i think its shit, they are ok actors but they just dont convey the same feelings.

BIGGER IS BETTER

Keep repeating those lies and maybe you'll forget the fact you're illerate scum who's better off being shot. No amount of meme ye old English and dumb amaricans pretending to be irish and failing badly at it will ever be "phenomenal".
You're low IQ garbage who can't even fucking read. End yourself. Imagine thinking some literal who's picked off the street to be "phenomenal".

But I get that feeling just fine from Titania in english

Yeah, back in HW

When you play with fire...

>No amount of meme ye old English
you know that's a story thing right? Eorzea is unenlightened backwater continent, whereas Sharlayan has people with brains making language flow nicer

what feeling? please, dont be a degenerate

Yeah probably even longer then you but that's besides the point. Don't care if you prefer ENG or JP it's your choice really nothing I can do about it, Just don't come here spouting it's better or something when it's not.

DPS is a function of damage versus time, not damage versus MP. Movement abilities are all GCD, and with the exception of Xenoglossy represent a DPS loss because within an allotted window of time you have cast fewer Fire IV in favor of spells that enable movement, you monkey.

u-uhhh, The feeling? Incel?

I love 14, but I also wish we got DQ X. I really hope that 16 will have a high-fantasy setting like 14/11, since the traditional FF setting is he reason why I am playing this game.

Dubs are worse.

>Yeah probably even longer then you
I actually doubt it!
I never said it was better anyway user, I said it's much better than whiny people like you give it credit for, that is: It's actually good.

The ARR dub was good though, sucks that they changed it. Strange to know that Thancred was originally voiced by a American

youre projecting pretty hard for someone who likes the trash japanese voice acting

Not particularly, no. Not even by dub standards.

I'm the dub defender here, ARR really isn't good. It was workable, but is also a victim of having shit like Haurchefant censored.
HW onward has been 10/10 here.

Well, at least compared to Heavensward. Alphinaud actually felt like Alphinaud and not some gay London black/Jewish teenager

>Haurchefant censored.
Never heard of this, mind you explain?

I say I've been playing longer then you because most shb babbys just coming in now and boosted right to shb won't have to deal with the abysmal voice acting of ARR and HW since they admittingly improved it quite a bit with sb and shb.

The only voice I didn't like in 3.0 was thancred, the rest were fine. With how much fucking dialogue there is in this game I'm going to use my ears to listen to it when I can.

>all this argument over voice option
>no one points out JP is the fastest msq voice, followed by german, followed by english
step it up fuckers

Haurchefant legitimately flirted with you, no matter the gender, calling you sexy and shit. He was also flamboyant in his methods and actions in cutscenes. It was removed to not make people uncomfortable by the at the time localization lead (who wasn't based Koji Fox). Thankfully they just ignored it and made him how he was meant to be in Heavensward. Now to hope they go back and fix him, though.
Nope then, I've been playing since ARR. I fully remember the voice acting, as I said here.

hes pretty gay on the JP dialogue, english made it more of a fan of you instead of being in love with you.

>Harchefant hitting on my tater girl

Scandalous

I wouldn't expect dubshitters to do msq roulette honestly. I genuinely enjoy doing it especially the Praetorium. The voice acting is just stellar their especially gaius's voice acting.
And dabbing on all the dubshittesr by soloing the boss while they wait in the cutscenes is an added bonus too.

Attached: 1468458882767.png (960x720, 1020K)

Well that feels weird to know, he just died for me, and that death scene makes so much sense now. I didn’t notice anything gay/bi about him though, but his new voice was kind of annoying .

Probably censored by the inquisition

He gives no fucks. He loves the warrior of light and everything he or she stands for.
YEP they fucked up and made him seem nowhere near as important as he was meant to be at the same time. Then HW happens and "oh we're supposed to care about this guy?"

>he didn't get the regalia

Attached: 1.jpg (633x914, 200K)

But I love everything about the MSQ dungeons even in English. Except Cid's voice, lmao holy FUCK.

It reminds me of that episode of American Dad where they find out that fast and furious is just extremely censored gay porn, and that it’s shown uncensored in France

I hate to reference American dad, but it just happened to run on tv and I did not bother to change the channel so don’t judge me.

Wait until you can buy it for the low low price of 25$.

it's cool user i like the show and know the episode you mean.

Well interracial is more of a taboo than being a faggot in Eorzea so he really doesn't care I suppose

>Well interracial is more of a taboo than being a faggot in Eorzea
Uh, that isn't even remotely true.

Did you do WP Hard?

I didn't mean the faggot shit, I meant the interracial.

T.booster

In that questline the two fags say the reason they were ostracized were for being interracial and not because they were fags

>more of a fan of you
nah he wanted to fuck

is anyone logged in right now?

what are you doing in-game

I feel terrible, some friends asked me to create a clear party to help them clear E2S, they keep wiping early in the fight, they get hit by everything, i had to change it to practice without them knowing.

actually bothering to finish the physical dps virtue story and in the queue for the msq

>F'lhaminn and her dead Elezen love exist
>Severian and his dead Miqo'te love exist
I dunno bros
No, they both say they had to leave the place of their birth because they were different. They might not have even known each other before they left their birthplaces and left.

>before they left their birthplaces and left.
damn i'm high as fuck i guess, didn't mean that last "and left"

Just waitin

Attached: ss+(2019-09-13+at+10.28.31).png (566x438, 31K)

Pretty much why I stopped bothering with Savage this tier.

Every E2S clear party was a trap party where 4+ people couldn't even get halfway through the fight without fucking up.

Attached: nyaa.webm (514x828, 2.55M)

Sorry user! i didnt know they were shit! i feel pretty bad for the people that joined

What mods are that outfit, dammit.

I need to deepthroat this cat.

catmom has got it going on

you gotta be in the discord to know

Attached: catphone.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Like make them deepthroat you or you deepthroat them?
I don't look anything like them but I would volunteer for the first.

>the cellphone
i still vomit

What discord though? I'm sick and just want to mod.

Go back and watch the ARR cutscenes with him, with the original voices if you're a dubfag, it's extremely obvious how much they censored him.

I don't discriminate when it comes to facefucking cute miqo'te.

>shitnose

>check discord
>all the female characters have dicks

Attached: 1568373346327.jpg (400x299, 26K)

post character for me to look at and enjoy

>Thread devolves into ERP shit
Janny has a point.

Is there a way to easier browse older messages on Discord?
Like a setting for seeing the oldest messages first instead of being dumped at the newest one?

Here you go

Attached: 13CE9E6D-D8F6-425A-BD79-D0CA9E68A330.gif (308x279, 1.97M)

It's why the earlier thread got deleted. People were too busy posting their characters to discuss the game.

I blame the fags in /xivg/

You could try to search before a specific date.

>people get mad about it instead of ignoring it and become more posts than the ERP itself
i'm so surprised

I wouldn't make a new thread until we have more news on the next patch. We'll just get more faggotry before then.

But anyway, what's your character look like, if you don't mind me asking?

Good thing live letter is tomorrow

you know half of the time it's someone who frequents /xivg/ who makes these threads right?

>tfw I've become a raidlogger

I never thought I would be this way lads

Attached: IMG_0419.png (430x430, 123K)

Here it is

Attached: 54032434-3E2F-46F2-B7CB-9034AEF4BEAD.gif (360x360, 1.99M)

Attached: 568D2977-5BEC-4364-BDDC-748D0DED0239.jpg (518x192, 31K)

>Have to scroll god knows how long to find a specific post someone made someday
Discord is horrible.

The search function would help if you remember what they say at least, but yeah, trying to find something you remember but not completely is rough.

If you want to experience true suffering, try finding Japanese fan art from an artist who exclusively uploads on Twitter.

Attached: 1562134646676.jpg (597x615, 213K)

Are you a chocolate or vanilla bunny, then?

All i know about searching is that at least you can search by both person and channel at the same time, really shitty bloated ui

lol

Attached: vip.png (362x195, 26K)

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

So it's /vg/ who's complaining about "fucking /vg/ posters" then?
Or at least some discord group. Because now this thread is completely dead after one group of people cried about it.

nice

I am blufever

Ask me anything about patch 5.1

Flare + stack up marker in e2s destroys pugs holy shit

Attached: 1538851100294.jpg (714x930, 469K)

Is there any chance Yoshi removes Lalas in 5.1

Holy fucking shit.
Healing in the Feast is the most stressful shit ever.
>DPS on my team somehow do no damage
>Our tank is only attacking their healer
>Everyone in the other team target me including their healer
>Mfw
What the fuck am I supposed to do?!
Also holyfucking shit I fucking hate SAM burst its the woooorrssstt

Attached: 1317453492988.jpg (600x409, 60K)

Which race should I main if I'm native american

Attached: smoke signals.jpg (1920x2560, 582K)

I'm confused. What's happening

>What the fuck am I supposed to do?!
Just die. If your team is uncoordinated, it's better to take the minute loss instead of hoping for a dragged out 6 minute "well maybe the other team will go full retard" win in unranked.

Anyone want to practice Leviathan in Primal? joined a stormy horizon prog group

>A western land only recently discovered. While details are largely unknown, maritime traders have brought back a few goods from the New World to Eorzea, including apparently a few native species that have unintentionally invaded Eorzea's ecology. It is known that the New World is inhabited by some Hyur tribes such as the Whalaqee, practitioners of a unique kind of magic unseen on the rest of Hydaelyn: the Blue Magic.
Hyur Midlander

Is VC mandatory?

No, i can explain the fight to you if you want, but no VC is required, thats for faggots

Sorry, I'm on Crystal.

This, I also haven't done Eden or Voidwalker anyway.

Aether sucks.

Why would you just start data center fights for no reason
i'm glad everyone has a data center they enjoy playing on, but i hope they can get rid of the data center blocks at some point like they want to.

post more of this c@

Attached: 1562897028045.jpg (354x640, 61K)

LONG

Aether does suck.

Attached: ffxiv_12092019_001037_685.jpg (263x18, 14K)

I don't even play there, it's just who cares man...

UNF, now this is what I like to see.

If you don't play on it you don't know how bad it is.

i was on it before the Crystal split, i doubt it really changed besides maybe tons of people jumping off Crystal to run there for "muh ez clears"

Attached: xivtranny.png (718x708, 755K)

>reincarnation is transgenders
nice try you mutilated tranny faggot

>The soul is the soul, and the flesh the flesh.
That's pretty cool though? They don't give a fuck and just live as they are. If anything that's anti-tranny.

>someone got butthurt and made a smash post over xiv
Lmao

Good, glad people are talking about video games on Yea Forums

I have Skyslippper, don't care at all for the car.

Aether people queue for orbonne

Attached: ee7b21d843cdc8943a74df57dc78c0a6.jpg (770x903, 61K)