Well? What's next, Yea Forums?

Well? What's next, Yea Forums?

Attached: xjv8jjwx0bm31.png (1080x1920, 656K)

why is the 3ds omitted? it fits the cycle

Reminder that Sega beat Nintendo at their best.

Attached: 1518734104596.png (2080x1200, 163K)

I only focused on the home consoles, but youre right. Handheld consoles followed a similar pattern with their major releases.

Start with an innovation -> slightly modified version -> version with better graphics -> slightly modified version, repeat.

Gameboy -> Gameboy Color -> Gameboy Advance -> GBA SP, DS -> DSi -> 3DS -> New 3DS

oh man i do love playing games on my new sega console
wait a second

I would just structure it as Gameboy --> Gameboy Advance, DS --> 3DS

Unless you're ten years old, you shouldn't care about anything Nintendo puts out.

And died at their best aswell

Attached: Sonic_on_speed.gif (240x240, 3.46M)

The Wii was literally the same innards as a Gamecube, retard.

Switch VR
>the same thing but with goggles

Game Boy. Revolutionised handheld gaming by having high battery life. Game Boy Pocket. Same thing, but with better graphics (grey not green)

Game Boy Color. Revolutionised handheld gaming by having a color display. GBA. Same thing, but with better graphics

Nintendo DS. Revolutionised handheld gaming by introducing a touchscreen Nintendo 3DS. Same thing, but with better graphics.

Still mad that the snes had a much better library?

NES was revolutionary? In what way? It only sold well but brought noting new to the table.

>Game Boy Color. Revolutionised handheld gaming by having a color display. GBA. Same thing, but with better graphics

Both the Atari Lynx and Sega Gamegear did color display years before the GBC, and did better graphics years before GBA. They were 16 bit.

The only thing they did worse than GBC/GBA was the fact they gobbled up batteries whereas the GBC/GBA had reasonable (15+ hour) battery lives.

What about Virtual Boy

What about the saturn
and the dreamcast

This thread is word for word from a thread on /r/gaming.

Attached: redditard.png (930x622, 83K)

You have to go back to Yea Forums

Everything on Yea Forums is a reddit repost

shut up retard

Fuck OP

Yes, but its function and mark on the home-console market was different

yikes

Blast processing was a gimmick and literally no games ever released that used it during the console's lifespan. The first "game" to ever use it was a demo that someone made a few years ago just to demonstrate that it was actually possible to use.

Blast processing isn't even real

OHS HITY OP! BTRFOOOOOOOO!!!@

Attached: 1355698203903.gif (245x118, 437K)

Actually, it is. It's just completely impractical to use for any actual games. A few years ago a hacker created a rom that could be loaded onto the Genesis to use Blast Processing. It was never used in any officially released games though.

You've been bamboozled dumb zoomer. It was literally just miscommunication between the engineers and marketers, confirmed by a former Sega engineer

>Reminder that Sega beat Nintendo

Kek imagine being so psychotic that you have to invent a new alternative reality for yourself to live in just to cope.