Will you buy it Yea Forums?

Will you buy it Yea Forums?

Attached: e3_death_stranding.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

we'll see

Within six months.

Well if it's good and comes to PC ill buy it. Just like any game.

yea me too. I'm not dropping $300 on a ps4 just to play this shit.

Waiting for a Death Stranding edition PS4

haven't seen much gameplay but I like adventures across nice looking scenery. it's why I forgave ffxv. hope DS will be like it

No but I'll torrent it on PC

>Buy it
I'll experience its entirety on youtube.

Strong maybe and that is if it comes for PC, what I would like to know is about the "multiplayer" aspects, like, what will happen a few months after release? will new players have the game experience served in a silver platter? there would be ladders, bridges, ropes, etc all over the place. And I still don't really get that whole gimmick, map design 101 there will always be one way to get from point A to B better than any other way possible.

i will unironically buy a PS4 for this game

i will also buy Bloodborne

>the last of us but with a butt baby
lolno

I pre ordered the collectora months ago. I will also pick up a ps4 pro and 4k tv before launch

Already pre-ordered it buddy.

No because i hate the stranding genere

No.

Same here user.
I want to wait for black friday but I don't think I will hold out.
Will probably sell after PS5 announcement.

for Bloodborne alone it's worth it and that's all it will be desu

One day one.

Will probably get a Limited Edition, too.

lol no, it looks boring.

I'd love to play it on PC. But might buy it for my nephew's PS4 to avoid spoilers. Depends on my money situation (maybe Christmas?). From that demo the other day it seems worth the risk. Though desu, I would hate if it didn't really have much of a story like mgsv or was clearly incomplete. I hope but don't really expect that his firing was a ruse and something else was coming later.

I think the strand system will affect what is unlocked on the map for you. So certain things only get unlocked in the map by other players depending on what strand they were at when they made it and what strand you are on. You I kinda see that in the the presentation. The ladder to cross the gap wasn't there until Sam got that strand.

>buying Kojihack "game"

Attached: k.jpg (400x548, 117K)

Probably. The rest of this year's lineup of games isn't grabbing my attention.