Any anons know if this remaster is good?

Any anons know if this remaster is good?
Always had interest in Zone of the Enders but my PS2 died before I could get a chance to try it out.

Attached: 81rKJ9JLXtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1459x1293, 257K)

Got it as my first version of the game, runs great on my pc and was a ton of fun. Ended up 100%ing it

Thank you user, looks like I'll be picking it up then.

This version is actually good. The previous remaster had some frame-rate issues and slow down. But it also had the first game aswell as the second, this one is just the second.

It's pretty great. Looks great as well.

It's only good on PC because you can undub it.

Yeah it's really good.

The PS3 one is good too, but the PS4 one loads faster and the graphics are better.

I haven't tried the VR yet but I hopefully will be able to soon.

>not thinking the cheesy dub makes it perfect to pretend you're playing a 80's mecha anime

Attached: 1559942566505.png (250x211, 59K)

Got it on ps4, physical copies came with broken L3/R3 triggers, meaning you can't quick turn or respond to ADA. It's most likely patched by now though. Other than that, framerate and gameplay were pretty solid. Pro control set up allows you to switch between weapons without pausing the game.

Attached: Damn you.jpg (400x395, 26K)

Fucking loved this boss

We got a remaster of both games last gen. Fuck konami jews.

Should I play the first one to get into the series first or is that not really needed?

This is what I want to know, I got a copy on PS2 still factory sealed for £15 and been putting off playing it

It's one of the best games ever made. The only thing with Kojima's name on it that isn't a fraud project. And that's because he had fuck all to do with it.

It's legit fantastic and easily the best version of the game to date. CyGames really put a lot of effort into upscaling and even redrawing textures from the original title that weren't even visible to the player's eye even at close range.

The only downside about the entire package is you still CANNOT change to a Japanese audio because holy fuck is that American dub still painful as shit.

CyGames are huge fans of ZoE and they have wanted to produce ZoE 3 for Konami for several years now.

Attached: 1535800233033.png (3840x2160, 1.89M)

based Cygames

I've been told the first one is kinda shit so watch it on Youtube.

Why the fuck won't Konami let them?

It still wouldn't have been made to begin with unless he pitched the idea originally to execs at Konami and put money to the project. He's credited as a producer for a reason.

Attached: 1535761258025.jpg (3840x2160, 1.8M)

probably the remaster bombing

Play the first one on mute.

Because it should be obvious by now Konami are only interested in money. That's why they rereleased this title with CyGames' help recently. They want to make sure there is still interest for the series first, testing the waters, before a big release is planned out.

Attached: 1536161863559.jpg (3840x2160, 650K)

is the dub really that bad

I'll take the cheesy english voice acting over Japanese ADA anyday.
I'M COOMING

Attached: DmU1sw4U0AAFMq5.jpg:small.jpg (440x680, 82K)