This can't be actually real

This can't be actually real
Where is the mindblowing, revolutionary gameplay you promised me Yea Forums?
This is just MGSV gameplay but worse with a bunch of gimmicky trash

Attached: 2019-09-09-image-14.jpg (1270x711, 441K)

What, you're not satisfied with a bunch of indirect online mechanics crossed with a fucking Rust?

Attached: 834832322.png (1385x185, 41K)

Death Stranding ™ (directed by Hideo Kojima) is the first true walking simulator ever created. If that isn't revolutionary, idk what is.

all ive seen from Yea Forums is a video of normass cletus grabbing some pizza boxes and hopping on his bike
is this just Uber Eats: The Game?

Its a Fedex game set in the Evangelion universe, what more do you want???

Attached: 2giSgal.png (299x437, 217K)

What the actual fuck is wrong with resetera?

Is this game, dare I say, pretentious?

>one big road trip across america
gonna be pretty comfy desu

>road trip
more like hiking trip

Does Kojimbo want me to start connecting with people and get past my mommy issues?

you can get a motor scooter

i lose respect IRL for people who watch the 50 minute trailer and come away not just thinking this game is pretentious and overhyped, not just thinking that it's boring, but thinking of all fucking things that there isn't any gameplay

>making your offspring's middle name the name of your country

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

>watching a 50 minute trailer when the E3 one was perfect and set the stage for what the game was about

Watching the 50 minute one takes so much of the surprise of the game away. Why would anyone do that to themselves?

i was going to go with that video originally, but the 50 minute one gives brainlets the opportunity to have two and two put together for them

I used to idolize Kojima. That ended when MGS4 came out. I still feel nostalgia for MGS4, but Peace Walker and him firing David Hayter as Snake were the two final nails in the coffin. Ground Zeroes was okay at best, V was trash.

fuck off david

Attached: Cranky2.png (321x303, 250K)

>American Mcgee

Attached: japaneseanimations.webm (900x506, 2.03M)

I liked V, it was just overhyped by manchildren. The same thing happened to MGS2 and everyone was disappointed by it but a decade and a half later it's considered one of the best games in existence.

It looks unique and thats enough for me

Attached: 1548280477054.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Attached: japaneseanimations2.webm (1390x790, 1.09M)