E3 2020, Nintendo Direct

>E3 2020, Nintendo Direct
>".....but before we go, we have one last thing to show you."
>Switch logo appears, trailer for new N64/TTYD sequel Paper Mario game
>Set in a new land with new story, partners, transformations, battle mechanics, badge system, dungeons, bosses, etc
>New locations/characters from the Super Mario Land series as well as Donkey Kong, Wario Land and Super Mario RPG
>New Pit of 100 Trials
>New, even more difficult, super-punishing Pit of 1000 Trials with an ultra-difficult ultimate boss at the end of it all
>New segments between chapters where you play as Wario, you can fight him as an optional sidequest later on as Mario and he ends up joining your party
>Post-game content allows you to go back to the Mushroom Kingdom from 64 and Rogueport from TTYD, similar to what Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal did with Kanto
>Release date November 2020
>yfw

Attached: 1424381930452.jpg (312x417, 14K)

Always the same picture
Always the same Paper Mario fags
Always the same arguments

Go watch arlo paperfaggie, he aint coming back ever and you gotta cope with it

Kill yourself.

would be neat, but unrealistic

even if they did announce a new PM game, they would never show the pit of 100 trials because they know almost no one besides hardcore fags play it

kill yourself stupid faggot

>E3 2020, Nintendo Direct
>they nonchalantly drop a trailer for Paper Mario:Scrapbook Scrapper
>it's literally just Sticker Star 3
>absolutely on one is surprised by this because this is Paper Mario's destiny until Tanabe and Miyamoto are dead
>mfw

Attached: 1483336092597.png (358x408, 228K)

> new paper mario
> not a game in the style of super
> instead a game to appeal to neckbeard autists who don't want to play a real rpg

>thinking any of this is going to happen
You know as well as I do that the next thing that's going to happen to Paper Mario (assuming it doesn't stay dead) is a mediocre remake of Thousand Year Door where they fuck up the visuals by basing them off Color Splash instead of the original.

Attached: 206757_screenshot_01_l.jpg (800x450, 102K)

But that looks good

>Post-game content allows you to go back to the Mushroom Kingdom from 64 and Rogueport from TTYD, similar to what Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal did with Kanto
What is even the point of this aside from HEY REMEMBER THIS???? nostalgia pandering? Just focus on making the new setting/characters actually GOOD and mix in a few overt and subtle references rather than wasting time and resources crafting things that will just remind you of how much better they were in their own games

your opinion, but it will surely suck out the soul like the super star sage and bowser inside story remakes

Attached: Rafaknight_rk-1148916838392352774-20190710_062814-img1.jpg (1000x563, 89K)

I hate that white border around everything

Stop jacking off so much

Nobody cares about Paper Mario but Arlofags, Nintendo will have something bigger at e3 (like BoTW2)

Enjoy it, because you know it's gonna be there in the inevitable PM/TTYD remake.

NEW PRODUCTS THAT AREN'T ORIGINAL? SIGN ME UP!

Attached: file.png (644x800, 26K)

>Paper Mario rpg with a party of 4
>mix and match party with characters like Luigi, Peach, Toad, Wario, Yoshi, DK...
>get around the "no OC" autism while still having a diverse party
>get around the "can't make the same game again" autism by having a bigger party

post your fanfiction that you wish was a TTYD sequel

Attached: 1411433336234.png (1537x1956, 3.4M)

>E3 2020
>sticker star 3
>no one feels nothing anymore
And that's it.

Attached: 1515438333934.gif (500x288, 1.2M)

Complaining about rehashes and re-releases while posting wojaks comes off as very unaware and unfunny.

No it doesn't. It's so fucking boring it's not even funny

I was in an argument with someone saying they should make a paper mario recently & warned him that there were faggots just like you & he didn't believe me

Super Paper Mario was good. Take the nostalgia goggles off if you think otherwise.

>Random ass direct
>Color Splash gets a switch port

Attached: 1558154641818.png (625x573, 381K)

Attached: 1419231019917.png (1024x768, 961K)

Sounds bad, I'd much rather have a new Xenoblade X while Paper Mario keeps releasing fun adventure-puzzle games like Sticker Star.

He didn't buy the Wojak or spent 20 hours looking at it retard.

Attached: 1527546792366.png (951x972, 307K)

As someone that liked SPM, they could easily cut chapters 2-3, 4, 5 and 7-3 and not much of the plot would be lost. Those are only there for padding.

Attached: 1459485114298.png (400x281, 17K)

You faggots are in no position to criticize unoriginal while posting wojaks and you never will be.
Try posting something else or come up with a better meme and maybe someone will take your trash opinion seriously next time.

>You faggots are in no position to criticize unoriginal while posting wojaks and you never will be.
>Try posting something else or come up with a better meme and maybe someone will take your trash opinion seriously next time.

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (43).png (231x218, 8K)

Yes user you quoted my post and put funny bald krautchan man next to it you sure showed me.

Attached: brand_new_paper_mario_by_eniotna-d3ffrxf.png (1280x305, 371K)

>Yes user you quoted my post and put funny bald krautchan man next to it you sure showed me.

Attached: 1528564377671.jpg (303x335, 22K)

It's time for something new and to let Paper Mario die.

I want Mario & Luigi to die too, we need a new Mario RPG series.

Hope you like Toads OP

>there still hasn't been a shyguy in the party
This hurts to realize.

What would it even do though?

NEVER EVER

I dunno, what would a goomba do? A shyguy might throw enemies, or just do weird shit.

Meant mostly in overworld.
Can only see it as a tattler honestly.

Attached: paper_nyan_by_eniotna-d5cqbu5.jpg (948x843, 103K)

>Papermariofags
>Cry about Toads and Miyamoto every single thread for all eternity
>They think Deviantart OCs of Mario enemies are the peak of creativity

Attached: aki goomba.jpg (212x238, 15K)

And they call it: Paper Mario: The Two Thousand Year Door

>mfw I’ll be excited because Color Splash greatly improved on Sticker Star’s flaws and a third game would improve further

Attached: 2A2DDFCA-D17F-4E92-AF6E-D8A7697B9C38.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

>Color Splash greatly improved on Sticker Star’s flaws
Not gameplay wise, combat is clunkier and slowler somehow.
Might as well go back to sticker star's.

Sounds like shit sensei