Would you rather die in your 20s playing videogames or in your 70s doing nothing?

Would you rather die in your 20s playing videogames or in your 70s doing nothing?

Attached: dead gamer.jpg (728x971, 82K)

I would have rather not been born full stop

i would rather pull the plug on my life support than live in a nursing home

I'm going to be hitting on VR waifus in my 70s.

Attached: 1535461912270.png (800x900, 646K)

jesus christ do fags really play that close to screens in a fucking office chair like this??

If I could make my family forget I existed, I would kill myself today

How the heck do people get addicted to vidya? I’m finding it hard to understand.

Attached: BBB082D9-9925-484E-A795-1C66D783995A.png (657x450, 43K)

Why would I be doing nothing in my 70s? I'm never stopping vidya

>that close to screens
huh?

>Couldn't just stay inanimate components of the universe and simply exist
>Have to suffer abstract concepts like thinking about being alive but preferring the idea of just staying inanimate components and how this is just an ironic and not funny way to say I hate existing, but I actually do personally find it funny.
>but also would probably prefer having remained a bunch of inanimate unthinking molecules.
>Instead have to suffer abstract concepts like thinking about being alive but preferring the idea of...

So on so on.

Attached: 1529617626396.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

Isn't it better that they know you killed yourself? They brought you here against your will anyway.

>A bunch of old people who live in a care center together.
>Suddenly LAN parties are a thing again.
I can't fucking wait to be 70! Because I'll be dead well before then

did i fucking stutter you cuck?

I don't think I want to be alive past 50.

Same

I'm not a spiteful person

epic LUL

no your post doesn't make sense though because the computer screen in that image is on the back end of the computer desk that dead retard is using, how could he sit any further away from it?

Still cleaner that my older useless fat console tard brother when I visited. This guy had full garbage bags in his closet and roaches and ants. I just left on the spot and made my dad move out and live with me. Only took him a day to say yes

I don't consider "playing video games" as doing something with my life, so yeah, in my 70s

He's not dead you stupid cocksucka, how fuckin' sheltered are you mothafucka? Fuckin' faggot's neva seen a fuckin' corpse before.

Attached: image.jpg (853x480, 502K)