Are you still hyped?

are you still hyped?

Attached: header (1).jpg (460x215, 32K)

3? blasphemy, Bioware died a century ago

a little but it is more hope than hype

I'm not hyped after I saw the first trailer, it just solidified my opinion that Larin are the biggest hacks in the industry.

No. It's just leeching off the name. It can not possibly be linked to the first two.

Jon Irenicus comes back as transgender and wears a girdle of gender changing

The Enhanced Edition of BG2 removed that questline because of complaints about it being transphobic.

Empowered Drow priestesses forge alliances with powerful female surface dwellers to subjugate all males on Faerun.

Which ruleset is this using?

can't wait for the funny dialogues

At least two characters from the old series are still alive and kicking during the timeline of BG3: Coran and Minsc (the latter is either a resurrected/reincarnated Minsc; or maybe a simulacrum/born from a wish thing - it still isn't explained). Coran is a powerful nobleman in the city itself, making it almost certain he will appear, at least as an NPC. And let's not fool ourselves - Minsc is canonically alive, so he will be a party member.

Waterdeep gets a puritannical Lord thats a paladin who wants to build a wall across Faerun to keep non-humans out of human lands.

She will be a main character.

Attached: 1546440873443.jpg (901x409, 47K)

Secret race of (black) humans from some unknown dimension travels to Faerun to recruit a hero in order to save their homeland (Rakanda).

cont.
Oh, and the adventure module "Descent into Avernus" is coming out in a few days. It's supposedly connected to the game, and serves as a semi-prequel. Taking into account that the cover features a GIANT SYMBOL OF BHAAL, I'm more and more inclined to believe that the Illithids will be either a red herring and/or an Act 1 threat.

They would absolutely ruin Minsc.

Attached: i don't know.jpg (1476x1043, 369K)

Gay berserkers of Rashemen right their female Wycharlan oppressors for equal voting rights

This. Larian is pure trash, and the story will be SJW filled, guaranteed.

Crpgs are trash.
Now, ARPGs are the thinking man's choice.

Boo! the best giant space hamster ever

divinity original sin 2 is literally the dragon age inquisition of CRPGs, overrated mediocrity
i hope this game exposes them as the frauds they trully are

DA:I is amazing tho

There was more to him than the hamster but you know the Larian version will focus almost entirely on that.

Minsc? hes a good fighter. Korgan as well

and lol at all the basement dwelling weebs of Yea Forums trying to hype this shit.
were any of you even alive when baldur's gate 2 came out
kill yourselves nerds

no

Give ME sequel Jaheira!

Attached: Sequel Jaheira.png (210x330, 136K)

Solaufein romance mod official release when?

who did hurt you nigger

Pretty hyped. What are the chances of a mod kit so we can create our own adventures and campaigns?. I'd fucking love that. Or a GM mode for 5e DnD with online multiplayer.

I heard the exact opposite last thread. The "dwelling weebs" were the ones shitting on it without reason (because they hate... what they like or something?) and the more 'mature' new generation of players were hyped. Don't ask me, I have no idea.

What! You do NOT need TO be alive TO play mommy wifes game user! You CAN go back TO play mommy wifes game user! (You can! You can!)

Attached: Cute Armitage.jpg (576x432, 42K)

I can dance on the head of a gf as well

fpbp

Just like DOS2.

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user!

Anons, let's get this straight:
>No humans/non-wizard characters can be present due to time passage (except Minsc),
>No characters who had multiple possible endings can be present (like Viconia, Jaheira etc.),

This leaves, ironically, for the most part, non-human characters from Baldur's Gate 1 who weren't present in the sequel, like Xan.

Give ME new mommy wife!

Attached: Elizabeth.png (732x896, 276K)

I hope we get something like that. Considering its Larian Studios making it I think chances are good. Imagine a modern fan made remake of Baldurs Gate in Baldurs Gate 3's engine.

Larian DID give CUTE wifes user! Here IS a CUTE giraffe wife user! (Here is! Here is!)

Attached: Sebille.jpg (1125x1600, 341K)

Who is Arkanis Gath? why does he one shot you

Giving a shit about gay people being in your games is pretty sad but yes, Larian are talentless fucking hacks.

What! He IS killed BY vampire wifes user!

There's already leaked material from DiA, we know illithids don't feature much in it. For the most part, they are hanging around in Skullport.

Attached: baldurs-gate-toc[1].png (1535x1990, 3.42M)

Are you ever going to actually play Kingmaker you fucking hack? Can't have a waifu for a game you don't play.

will it have sufficient PoC and LGBT representation?

I will SURPASS Oleg trading post!

Attached: Valerie.jpg (702x700, 123K)

Man they really did my boy Khalid dirty. Fuck Jaheira that filthy slag. Barely a couple weeks after "the love of her life" dies horribly and she's just like "yo bhallspawn I'mma ride that D"

If this is unironic, what do you like about it and how do you get through the tedium that is the opening?

It IS good user! It DOES give me GREAT soreness user! (It does! It does!)

Attached: Jaheira.png (210x330, 123K)

Archers
I slay all things

No because it's not IceWind Dale 3.

how to play DA:I

pick archer as main PC
support mage that spams shield
cassandra and eyepatch man as tanks.

How are you even supposed to read this?

What!

so how come Jan Jansen loves turnips?

Not so much hyped as interested.

No, i'm not.
Larian confirmed that they will be dumbing down 5e which means they will most likely shove a bunch of their own retarded decisions into it.

Larian is a cancer on the CRPG genre.

will it be about incels?

Lawful Good waifu is always the best waifu, BG writers understood this and made it so. Jaheira and Viconia are straight up used goods.

and how does that make the game fun?

Imagine a gibbering retard spam posting about literally any female in every CRPG thread on the board for the last few months and you can get the general idea of how it should sound.

tanks spam shield and auto tank everything. support mage spams shield and keeps everyone alive.

and as the archer im free to blow mobs up my discretion. a mage? one shot it with timed shot.

What about the trailer put you off? I personally didn't find anything egregious about it, but it didn't hype me up either.

Ok but what's fun about that. If you just want powerfantasy why not just play literally any other game on easy.

i dont play games on easy. its fun slaying mobs, its a simple pleasure.

So it's a power fantasy, got it. Sad.

arent all video games a power fantasy?

What are the chances that its real time with pause? I'm hoping for something similar to Dragon Age Origins.

Biowares not making it

No. there are countless game that aren't. Many you play for a challenge. A story. Role playing. Power fantasy is the lowest brain reason to play a game.

why not just read a book for story?

because a game can present one in a completely different way. A story like Spec Ops the Line couldn't be told in a book for example.

The ability to influence the story, retard

why cant it be present in a book? have you heard of "choose your own adventure" books?

the fact that they have this nice IP and that the bad guy is a Cathulu ripoff.

For that logic why watch tv shows for the story when you can just read a book instead?

(you)

as a PoC, will we see adequate PoC representation in BG3?

His cousin Armin used to ask him that all the time. He would say, "Jan, how come you love turnips so much?" He was always one for asking the big questions, and immediately following every answer with another question, often being "why". I remember a time we went with my uncle Bolock to visit the library in Candlekeep. We didn't get in, of course, but that didn't stop Armin from getting his fill of questions. The guards helped him as best they could up until the raised voices drew the attention of a visiting wizard who promptly cast a spell of silence over us.

will we have a mommy villain, like Amelissan?

I never was, it's made by a studio that never made a single good crpg.

...And that's a good thing.

BG1 is boring as fuck.
>Huge map
>Nothing in them

I was never hyped. I don't see the point. The bhaalspawns story was concluded.

what can change the nature of a man?

HRT.

This dick.

Are you just unaware of what Illithid(Mind Flayers) are?

but they were born this way

>dumbing down 5e

Attached: 1508458771662.gif (285x285, 620K)

I love it how people shit talk Larian just because of their funny writing. It's as if Terry Gilliam couldn't write anything but comedy.

>dumbing down 5e
It's already dumbed down. What are you on about?

>Larian can write comedy

Attached: 11F2867D-119E-4433-B6AD-61897A1B4E64.png (760x960, 862K)