I hate AAA so goddamn much

I hate AAA so goddamn much

Attached: 31B4D9AC-B811-463D-956B-DFDF62F1C5AB.jpg (750x1005, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you hate them for stupid npc reasons. i hate them because they have shallow gameplay

Attached: 1561768252770.png (909x858, 627K)

out of all the reasons in the world?

How is it a Rick and Morty shotgun?

Are you surprised? If anything, you should have been expecting this shit from Randy Pitchford.

It probably says 'im pickle rick' whenever you reload or some shit, knowing Borderlands.

Being contrarian isnt a personality btw
not liking things because other people like them isn't interesting btw

Protip: That's not why people dislike it. You assume they have no reasons because you can't imagine any.

? I was directly replying to op. If you're op, you're a retard and can't even follow a proper chain of conversation either. Dilate.

Why do you assume people are being contrarian? Especially in the case of Borderlands, the game is incredibly unfunny and just all around nothing special, yet people continue to suck its' dick. Grow up.

I'm not OP. He's not being a contrarian. He's stating why he doesn't like the AAA industry and gave you an explicit example. If you disagree with his conclusion you're more than welcome to describe exactly why he should change his mind instead of blanket disregarding his ideas on the assumption that "lol you just don't like it because it's popular and you have no legitimate reasons". Give him your reasons and maybe he'll be clearer about his own.

Attached: 1369942498260.jpg (550x513, 49K)

>He's stating why he doesn't like the AAA industry
where?

Attached: 1314982395956.jpg (158x152, 6K)

whoah.. did dan harmon write this?

People are saying BLands 3 is a laggy mess on PC
Is that just because plebbitors have garbage PCs or is the game really a mess?

In the fucking picture, you retard.
>DUDE RICK AND MORTY
Do you see indie developers trying to pander with bullshit like this?

It's insanely un-optomized and the DRM chews up bandwidth, so if your Internet connection isn't stellar your game performance will drag.

yep that's a torrent.

What im most shocked about is that people are actually surprised that borderlands 3 has the exact same shitty writing style gearbox has been using for the past decade. If you played the battle for sanctuary DLC they released a few months ago it was extremely evident that they were sticking with the lolsorandumb sarcastic humor but even ignoring that would you really expect gearbox to do anything less?

Nah there weren't any pedophile undertones in his reply.

Attached: 1227828177712.jpg (100x100, 2K)

that seems like a minimal part of a huge thing, kinda weird to be his reason, seems is optional even.

Attached: 1552288873797.png (778x416, 274K)

Attached: 1539095098852.png (972x416, 196K)

Did Rick and Morty have another season after 3 or did the McDonalds thing make the creator quit out of embarrassment.

Fug
I already bought it this morning. Should I get a refund?

Install it then refund and you'll probably still be able to play it lol

>buying games on the epic store
Timmy already sold your credit card info to china anyways so you might as well just embrace it.

So then is a perfect reply then.

Season 4 airs later this year, in like November I think

>don't buy this because I can't steal it essily
Uhh

>reddit game crosses over with reddit show
sounds about right to me.

Yeah refunding is totally gonna un-log your user data, you stupid nigger.

It's released on console where it doesn't have this bullshit, moron.

how does Randy's cock taste

Something being popular doesn't make it good.

good?

You shouldn't of said this on Yea Forums, this site is filled with faggots like this

he's right though and you retards are missing the point. you should like or dislike it based on its merits/lack thereof, regardless of public opinion. what other people think of it should not be a factor at any point

Borderlands itself is far more cringe than rick and morty. this actually reduces the average cringe density of the game.

Not only that: Adult Swim has a contract with the creators to make seventy more episodes after Season 3. If your soul has a seat belt, strap in.

Season 3 kind of sucked.

It did and that's probably why they took such a huge break between seasons. I'm not counting on season 4 being good but maybe it will suck less.

>xavier and WP got cancelled (and delocated too i think)
>this shit gets a thousand episodes
fuck [as]

>some random discord screencap
yeah, fake as fuck

For all of the reasons to hate the game, you managed to pick the one that is probably one of the most superficial and pointless things to hate.
Oh no, they put in a cancerous pop culture reference. How about you be mad at the shitty shallow gameplay instead?

Suprised Randy managed to out-reddit Anthony Burch with this shit, almost like the faggot lives to embarss himself constantly

It started and ended on a pretty great episode but yeah, other then that it was pretty mediocre, and that pickle rick episode was just straight up bad

the color palette and it involves two NPCs named Wick and Warty. We're dealing with cosmic brain level subtlety here.

I heard if you bought, installed, then refund it might still work lmao

sometimes i wonder if gearbox is some kind of front company for scumbags

activision are scum of the earth who want profit above absolutely everything else

Because "rare shotgun" doesn't bait retards into starting threads and advertising your twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

So the game really is 100% reddit

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A DRONE MORTY I'M PRE ORDER RICK!

There's lots of reasons to dislike Rick and Morty, like season 3 being absolutely ass.

was there any doubt?