Beepzorz thread 2.0 since he deleted the last thread

Beepzorz thread 2.0 since he deleted the last thread

Attached: 14576450602145[1].jpg (1024x682, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lpsg.com/members/beepzorz.333932/
archive.fo/ehVe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wRPGfag is an actual faggot
Figures

Stop it he's already dead.

>why yes Xenoblade 2 was my GOTY of 2017, how could you tell?

Attached: JRPGchad.jpg (1600x1068, 123K)

This was fucking great.

Story?

>link to the post in OP
>story?

Read the thread

Is that MadThad?

He was less gay than the rest of the board at least

Attached: wrpgfags.png (1107x413, 30K)

The guy spamming the WRPG vs JRPG threads was exposed as a redditor. He also posted this.

Attached: redditfag gets raped.png (1106x264, 35K)

But if the barber's balls touched him, isn't he the real victim? Also does it prove JRPGs are good?

Nah. Let’s spit on his grave while we’re at it.

the entire site is LGBT shit

Guy who made those WRPG/JRPG shitposts got exposed as a literal redditor.

Attached: IMG_8897.jpg (629x689, 207K)

And the only game he seems to discuss is KOTR, aka the most entry level WRPG there is

Baste

>lpsg.com/members/beepzorz.333932/
>This member limits who may view their full profile.

Attached: 1505357282115.jpg (948x716, 43K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So you're saying Yea Forums let themselves get bitched out by a gay redditor for months on end? Surely someone must have had an argument that could easily counter anything he said.

The guy who posts those JRPG vs WRPG wall of text images was just recently exposed as a massive reddit faggot

Attached: Beepzorz.jpg (1080x1354, 416K)

I don't know why he bothered, just like with the barber it's too late.

Attached: Shut it down.png (746x212, 25K)

>This member limits who may view their full profile.

Attached: Gin Laughing.png (184x199, 52K)

>Surely someone must have had an argument that could easily counter anything he said.
impossible these days since everyone just has a variant of 'u mad' in their pocket.

there was, this image made him so upset he started his crusade on reddit exposing himself

Attached: jrpg vs wrpg.png (1596x4682, 2.96M)

Hold on, hold on...I just looked up what LPSG is. It's the Large Penis Support Group. Lemme get this straight, you 'exposed' based WRPG man as having a giant cock?

>Surely someone must have had an argument that could easily counter anything he said.
Yeah we just dumped the "shot at nazis" pics

user, this is a meme image someone made as a joke. Like to shitpost. I don't want to cast any aspersions on you, but you don't think this is a real opinion do you?

>all that silence was him reporting his own thread to the mods and shutting off any of his other accounts with the same name
The absolute STATE of Wrpg-kun

Attached: doriru.gif (200x279, 993K)

welp that's one thing taken care of

Please stop posting beep

He was exposed as being a raging homosexual, if the other posts are any indication

>implying he wasn’t just posturing
>implying that still doesn’t make him a massive faggot

Hello Beepzorz

It doesn't matter why it was made, all it matters is that the mere existence of something stating Xenoblade is better than his game sent him into raging fit until his downfall. Pathetic.

yeah, and it pissed him off like crazy. Look at the thread OP made, he made an edit of it and claimed it was the original to discredit the image.

*thread OP linked

Oh he was there for giant cocks all right.

Attached: with links censored.png (1107x693, 101K)

NO NO NO NO PLEASE SOMEONE POST THE XENOBLADE WEBMS, MY DICK IS HAR- I MEAN IN DANGER

archive.fo/ehVe0
Do you think beep popped a boner when the barber was doing the grinding?

Oh jesus christ is that real

>Well known member.

Absolutely. Click on the number after messages on his post linked ITT and you'll see it. Also it appears he's offline now. I guess the website doesn't have a delete function, at least not one users can use. Sucks for him hahaha.

>joined 2008

HE DIDN'T EVEN DELETE HIS ACCOUNT HAHAHAHA

Attached: malos.png (564x594, 483K)

Post yfw you’re not WRPG-kun/Beepzorz.

Attached: laughing Hanekoma.png (253x463, 23K)

Attached: chad.png (300x200, 67K)

Attached: 1568317306292.jpg (494x337, 13K)

>wrpgkun actually admits to it just before people find the really embarrassing shit
This is too perfect

Attached: 1568405447407.png (1196x136, 10K)

>wRPGfag is a faggot big dick loving redditor
shocking revelation

Attached: squidward.jpg (575x615, 26K)

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE

It's funny how this happened because he deleted his Reddit history. Classic example of the Streisand Effect in action.

>that time he asked for people to post dicks along with their save files when he was asked about proof of playing TWEWY
It all makes sense now.

>He just wanted pictures of their fat cocks
Wtf brehs

Attached: lol.jpg (500x400, 28K)

Is there any drawfag that can draw Wrpgkun getting an haircut by some anime looking barber with the dick grinding and all?
That would be prime shitpost material.

Who knew WRPG-kun was such a pervert?

Did you think we call WRPGfags fags for nothing?

Okay if this is the guy posting anti jrpg shit who's posting the anti wrpg crap

>green dot showing he was currently online
>"managing account 3 minutes ago"
>on a website he hadn't posted to in 3 years
>all in real time as the massive exposure is unfolding on Yea Forums

Indisputable unequivocal ironclad proof that this turbo autist got doxxed

See

I think the difference is that the anti wrpg shit was posted in retaliation to just how many shitpost threads WRPGkun had spammed. He would even randomly invade JRPG threads at times. Now that he's been exposed, I think we should be okay and wrpg threads can go on as normal.

Hopefully. That guy was annoying as fuck and I say this as a guy who likes WRPGs and JRPGs.

these images were posted because of wRPG fags in the first place

Holy shit, that’s great.

NOOOO PREASU MR. JRPG I'M SORRY!!!!

Attached: rex TNO.png (1198x796, 1.22M)

Nice.

WEW

Why is there an entire thread dedicated to some namefag?

>tfw like xc2 and planescape

>wrpg-kun may never come back

Attached: 1556388486507.gif (360x219, 1.7M)

What happened? Mind spoonfeeding me the story?

archive newfag

What the fuck is wrong with this faggot?

Attached: 1464507979466.jpg (310x156, 20K)

the forum he posted on is a big dick lovers website btw

What do you guys think he’s doing right now?

Making any account he has private most likely, like the bitch he is.

fapping to BBC

>tfw you could get exposed like this

Attached: 1522506400627.jpg (604x613, 51K)

don't be a spamming retard and no one will care

>implying I don't have a nonexistent online presence outside of Yea Forums.
You miserable faggots are all I have.

This. Guy went overboard with it and look where it got him. Just take a look at Barry/XV-kun as well.

>Barry
>ACfag
>now Beepzorz
What is it with this site and autists?

This is fun, and I'm reminded that I should start using different names for all my accounts.

0 quality control, any other website would nuke these guys in a matter of a few posts

99% of this site's posts only exist because of anonymity. When you attach a post to an actual person you see how unhinged and retarded each post actually is.

Attached: slime eyes.gif (380x540, 233K)

Attached: emoji.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Tag a name to him and he gets downvoted to shit even on Reddit. Being anonymous allows these people to feign innocence.

>Xenofaggots are this delusional
LMAO

Attached: confident-barber-expert-young-man-looking-at-camera-and-smiling-standing-KT9Y99[1].jpg (1300x956, 110K)

Based

I never understand how shit like this keeps happening. If anyone even came close to finding info about you, let alone actual dox you should cut and run in shame before it gets worse, because every single time it always does. Sure if you're ignorant of how shit works maybe I can see it but in this day and age of people who've grown up with the internet (especially Mr. "member since 2008" here) know the dangers of being too autistic by now.

Attached: question.png (890x555, 320K)

>Xenofaggot can't even see that it's a new ip
KEK

Attached: smiling-barber-making-hairdress-for-young-client-in-barbershop-picture-id996368544[1].jpg (1024x683, 287K)

>Xenofaggot gets even madder
LUL

does a guy who has several copypasta and images, which he spent countless hours on to discredit video games he's never played, sound like someone who's mentally stable to you?

But nobody even said anything about samefagging, beepbeep

I still remember that time he called TWEWY a hack and slash. What a retard.

It's ok, no need to be upset. Come rest those beautiful arms on my seat!

Attached: handsome-serious-barber-wearing-white-shirt-vest-posing-facial-expression-male-hairdresser-looking-c (1600x1158, 152K)

he also claimed to emulate it, in the same thread he got exposed. what a disaster

But it's you who is upset. :)

fair enough, let this be a lesson to all to be more discreet/creative with your shitposting

Damn i wish Yakuza autist got doxxed like that

They're autists, they're literally incapable of disengaging or thinking themselves wrong.