What the fuck was his problem? Also, Spyro thread...

What the fuck was his problem? Also, Spyro thread. There's mods to fix the sounds/make Spyro the original color scheme and uncensor the dialogue to add back in things including the flirtatious fauns line.

Attached: lindar.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reyriders/status/1171465142996852738
youtube.com/watch?v=stuivZZv95s
streamable.com/5jedz
youtube.com/watch?v=ouf1zBEVeVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He isn't bottom heavy enough. That is the problem.

he has a clock fetish

Attached: 1568028841652.jpg (640x631, 55K)

This

Attached: 1568134676290_39p0gxxwza.webm (1314x720, 1.17M)

Honestly, all the buff dragons loke Nestor can have a belly like and it wouldn't clash with their design imo.

>"Lose weight first. That's all I can tell you."

How about gain weight? I think Nestor is compensating for his feelings.

twitter.com/Reyriders/status/1171465142996852738
So much soul

>Amount of fat = soul
Also,
>Looking through the rest of this guys posts
I mean, it's hardly surprising this is the guy who went out of his way to make a fat spyro mod, but wew.

Attached: 1541734937601.jpg (987x855, 169K)

Mod when.

At least we have fanart. That is the second reason why I like the remake so much. Too bad no one takes advantage to the fact that there is a fat baker dragon that would go perfect with any Spyro weight gain stories

I want to just pinch his fucking cheeks

Who?

>Replaying Spyro 1 on the Reignited Trilogy earlier on PS4
>They must have patched out the bouncy sound his belly made
What the fuck, why
Please tell me that this is just me

Attached: 1561368982969.jpg (2048x1536, 175K)

*slosh*

Reminder that SOUL is stored in male bellies

youtube.com/watch?v=stuivZZv95s

who the fuck does this nigga think he is, flava flav?

The fox girl that goes around bumping and commenting on threads.

Attached: laura_spyro.png (989x870, 445K)

His feet are just perfect. Long, but not too big, perfect compliment to his legs.

Ah, a pawfag.
Nice to see one of you folks.

Attached: why.png (579x639, 579K)

>subway spyro

>tfw no jiggle physics

Attached: 1529432362175.gif (296x347, 3.9M)

>this thread

Attached: Cursed.jpg (301x330, 14K)

i want spyro to pounce on me uwu

>just want a comfy og spybro thread in which we post copeland bangers and favourite levels & homeworlds & skyboxes
>no longer possible without devolving into reignited shitposting and barafaggot hurr thicc niggers

Attached: 1553467588219.jpg (253x327, 82K)

Cry yourself to sleep about it you whiny bitch.
Nothing's stopping you from doing just that.

Attached: 1543622523811.png (509x553, 192K)

dont @ me again you degenerate faggot or ill tell your mum what youve been posting and she will be very disappointed

what the fuck is the white stuff on og spyro's chest

It's a trait most commonly found in snakes and other reptiles. Around the edges of the belly, it's typically a lighter color before leading up to the scales.

Attached: 1543655915719.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>spyro will never give you this look.

Attached: ezgif-5-c1c2c634a3f9.gif (196x193, 3.87M)

cute

streamable.com/5jedz

god DAMN
based

Finally got around to finishing 3 117% percent last night. Reignited Trilogy by the way.
1 >>>>> 2 > 3
I'm putting 2 above 3 only because I think Ripto is a much funner villain than the Sorceress, who basically doesn't really even do anything intimidating. I don't think you even meet her before the final battle even. I appreciate 1's simplicity far more than all of the stuff that just seems to bog 2 and 3 down. But 3's minigames are hands down the worst. Skateboarding feels really stiff and it's way too easy to crash, and if you don't land precisely, you're going flying. I also think collecting the dragons in 1 is far more interesting than the dragon babies in 3, because of there being literally 74 unique designs, and that's a hell of a lot of effort that I greatly appreciate.

Attached: 1538144890343.gif (720x392, 2.81M)

NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING
THE KNOT'S SUPPOSED TO STAY INSIDE

The scalies generally stop just that since they drown out any other discussion with their shitposting.
That aside, wasn't there talk of Copeland doing some kind of concert series that would have involved Spyro music? What ever happened to that?

Attached: oUktSn3.png (1920x1080, 960K)

Nigger

you can do that on /vr/

>Buff guys with guts
I have never seen an user with such superb taste

>Original colors Spyro
>Blue Spyro
>Rainbow Spyro
>No underwater filter
>Original sounds and text
>possible 100% original sounds and voices to match the original text
>Chunky Spyro
>Doge Spyro
where the fuck is better Elora mod?
It should have been a priority,. yet there's all these mods and even stupid useless ones before it

Attached: file.png (474x670, 299K)

because people who play spyro are fags because they want to fuck all the bara/fat dragons
or women who want to fuck spyro because he is small and cute and sassy
basically elora is overshadowed by everyone else

She looks great faggot.

Attached: faunlafaun.png (960x576, 320K)

>Hunter and Bianca actually kiss
Damn, can't remember the last time I saw that happen in a video game.

Attached: 1545070927467.jpg (1890x2362, 296K)

>Looks nothing like the original
>Looks nothing like the Reignited Art, which was cute
>Looks like a goblin
If you like furbies and want to fuck one, that's your problem user

You're lying to yourself.
The Pajeets OBJECTIVELY fucked up her model.

Attached: 1542142330735.jpg (643x1200, 66K)

Are you serious right now? She looks like a goblin with FAS. Her hair looks like a wig that's about to fall off.

Attached: anthony-weisheng-lee-eloraz.jpg (1920x700, 235K)

I would like to see people with shit tastes like this burn alive.

That's what you get for not immediately telling the furfags to fuck off. You give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

soulless

Defending something like Spyro from furniggers is a lost cause.
I just wish they weren't all gay.

Attached: 1567675513611.jpg (886x1420, 347K)

She's a 12-year old goat monster from a fantasy world, she's not supposed to have moist plump lips and luscious long hair for you to masturbate to

Where can one buy a life-size Spyro plush toy?

She looks like a goddamned crackhead.
also she's a faun you dork

>just wish they weren't all gay

Attached: 12874125482189.png (644x644, 936K)

I don't want to masturbate to her
I want her to look as cute as she's supposed to be instead of being a goblin that looks nothing like it should, both looking at the original and at the current game concept art.

/fur/ of course

>12
Says who?
>not supposed to have moist plump lips and luscious long hair
I mean she didn't before and also wasn't an ugly freak.

Attached: JapElora.jpg (332x691, 214K)

Yeah but you never had people lusting over the dragons in the same way. There were some obviously, but everything is always going to have SOMEBODY jacking off to it, that doesn't mean you have to encourage them so more flock over. In any case these threads wouldn't be derailed within 5 posts.

Attached: DtmMrfDWoAAt_JQ.jpg (1700x2338, 589K)

As far as I know, they half assed 2 and 3 In the remaster. And 3 was already somewhat half assed to begin with

>hunter wearing clothes

fluffy

Maybe next game they'll throw us a bone.

Attached: female dragons knockabiller.png (1533x2748, 709K)

I really dig those concepts actually. Would love to see something like that added into the next game.

more like a bonER LMAO

>wish they weren't all gay
This is Yea Forums everyone is gay
At least a little bit

>Yea Forums bitches when devs adds females to games
>unless it's to make generic waifus
>next game
lmao

I like the bottom right one.

Attached: 1450465008981.jpg (500x504, 37K)

Is Spyro a boomer?

Attached: 1542161903163.png (360x369, 242K)

You really think we won't get another? Reignited sold incredibly well - you know Activision will milk it while it can.

Attached: zV9fass.png (1920x1080, 692K)

>all but one married
>any resultant straight spyro smut has a 5/6 chance of being ntrcuckshit
Where all the single dragon ladies at user?

Nice to see an artist actually trying to replicate the actual designs and not just draw a bunch of ugly bimbos or human-shit.

Attached: 1563775801407.jpg (1463x2048, 301K)

I have no idea what his tastes in vidya are, but I'm tempted to say yes on principle, coming from boomer vidya himself,

Attached: spyro's pad.jpg (1280x960, 548K)

MURRRRRRPH

People on twitter have honestly come up with some pretty cute designs.

Attached: Dt1UUemVYAEZF-B.jpg (1446x862, 135K)

Attached: Dt1UVAhUwAACqY9.jpg (1446x862, 120K)

Give me all the fan designs you got, I'm loving this shit

>flame-resistant console
Did he get tilted and torch his previous one?

>gnorc jerky
Spyro confirmed to cook and eat sapient beings?

Attached: 1457447355880.png (300x277, 110K)

HOLY SHIT, I REMEMBER THIS FROM DISNEY ADVENTURES!!! Literally 20-21 years ago!

>Gnorcs
>Sapient

Attached: 1537875010731.jpg (512x512, 68K)

gnorcs are gniggers

Attached: D1GvA5rU0AAL9-I.jpg (1710x2048, 241K)

I want to drink her tea!

Hey now, #notallgnorcs and all that. Gnasty was a shithead and made a bunch of shithead gnorcs in his own image. Some of them are bros.

Attached: showmangnick.jpg (217x200, 8K)

>Spyro: Reignited (Ovens)

Which world has the best dragon designs and why is it Peace Keepers?

Attached: 1564614605530.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

A. FUCKING. GOATEE.

I'm actually quite partial to the Artisans dragons. Almost said Dream Weavers, but I more prefer the music there.

Attached: tumblr_pj8ue5Oej51ss5h3po5_1280.jpg (800x828, 214K)

Honestly I probably like their redesign the least just because most of them don't look like big tough warriors anymore. Half are doughy fat fucks and half are too lanky, like the one you posted. He was a big ol slab in the original.

I like the Beast Makers because they really went all out with the swamp aesthetic and made them all look like salamander and turtle creatures.

Attached: srt-zeke.jpg (1000x815, 95K)

user he is a dragon what did you expect?

That dragon looks like Sojiro's fursona

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>dragon
>fur

Attached: 1553566365754.jpg (3281x2544, 388K)

If I know the artist for that, then he drew a really good fat art of them.

d-daddy

Attached: 1556699979542.jpg (865x900, 143K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Attached: 1541774877582.jpg (1200x1042, 123K)

Elora remodel when

Attached: subway.png (865x900, 722K)

That's the good shit. You have great taste in cuties.

too fat
looks stupid

Love handles like those are highly underrated. Perfect for teasing

Love handles are great but he doesn't have any.

Then what is that roll above his right leg?

WHERE'S THE ELORA MODS FOR PC SPYRO

>That aside, wasn't there talk of Copeland doing some kind of concert series that would have involved Spyro music? What ever happened to that?
yeah he said he was gonna do a tour or something, i remember back when there was that spyro panel last year, i dont know what happened with it either i didnt pay attention

did you really excluse the scenario where, you know, a man actually has sex with his wife?
is this the new low point we've come to? there can only be cuck degenerate shit?

/ss/fags are cancer, what else is new

They got eaten

Attached: DtEnJ4FU4AA_1lH.jpg (1164x1200, 128K)

That's too fat to be a love handle

What defines a love handle? I thought it was just a noticable side roll you could grab on to.

Why is he so perfect?

Gone

Attached: 1546694634529.png (546x459, 5K)

that's not healthy

that is just his belly its not really a love handle

>Owl between the horns
Goddamn adorable.

>Spyro and Friends in CTRNF
>It's just Spyro, Hunter, and Gnasty Gnorc
At least some of the popular dragons make an appearance. They definitely knew which ones to pick.

Attached: 1560628717488.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Attached: 1541068298340.jpg (800x622, 78K)

Either way, I just want to rub his belly.

Is there a PC download? I have it on PS4 but couldn't stand the 30 fps and massive motion blur.

Yes. Look on TPB if you feel piratey.

Got released like two weeks ago. Also the PS4 and Xbone versions got a patch to toggle motion blur a couple months back.

>not HoA
>doesnt lick or fuck her asshole
6/10

She needs a current design remodel and a completely redone classic model that's a mixture of jap and concept art elora

>actual designs instead of spunkbrain shit
very, very nice

The lips and makeup look kinda gross.

>beast making ingredients
explain

Honestly if the male dragons can have bullshit like this
I don't see any problem with lady dragons wearing lipstick.

Though I do have an issue with that guy as well. Hate his hair.

Attached: p17.jpg (1136x569, 303K)

If Reignited hadn't been such a half-assed remake they could've re-implemented that scrapped Machinist world and added like 20 girl dragons to make the count an even hundred.

He is literally older than most of Yea Forums

>none of the cute skinny Dragons get attention
Shame

>the final level of Spyro 1 you get if you completed 100%
I truly don't remember that part as a kid

Attached: 1543206628364.png (600x423, 155K)

I would rather them stay pure desu

Attached: revilo-1541447198488.jpg (1024x875, 105K)

What even was Spyro for awhile

Attached: 1543555042706.jpg (1079x592, 127K)

God, why does this awaken gay feeling inside me like nothing else does

>Remember specifically that Kass was the first character that when I first saw him, I ended up feeling really odd about it
>Dingodile from the N-Sane Trilogy I remember being the next character I ended up fixating on for a long time
>Then the dragons from Spyro Reignited, characters like Magnus especially, made me feel the exact same way
I'm over 20 years old, I should not be getting these types of feelings at this age... I really don't know what to think about myself anymore.

I can't even comprehend how the LOS games have an actual fanbase. People have joked about dark and edgy reboots for years, and they defend this unironic example that was a followup to games about goofy cartoon characters. The gameplay itself is the definition of shallow and repetitive. I'm convinced the only reason anybody gives a shit about it is because they just liked the characters or the face value presentation shit.
>This game has Elijah Wood AND Gary Oldman AND David Spade/Billy West/Wayne Brady! 10/10!
If Cynder and the guardian dragons were in the next TFB Spyro game, not a single person would bother asking for a remaster.

I'm not even a spyrofag, I just want that big belly dragon to pump and dump me

It's probably the same reason why people like the Sonic Archie comics. DeviantArt tier people want things to be as dark and edgy as they are, and they're at a point where they don't want things that remind them of being a kid. Things need to have a bunch of melodrama but still be lighthearted enough that they can relate to it.

The internet has blown the lid off what to expect from the human experience. Try not to take it too personal and just go along for the ride until our species finally learns to control this eldritch technology or all dies, either way, not your problem

Legend of Spyro looks like he's got fuckin fetal alcohol syndrome compared to the rest, even his horns got fucked up.

Holy shit, you actually reminded me that this existed.

For some reason I put this in the back of my mind as some weird dream.

The image forgot the actual fetal alcohol syndrome Spyro.

Attached: 1537564034694.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>play the remake
>think it's ridiculous that people bitch about censorship, it's not like it matters
>get to Spyro 3
>Dino Mines still has revolvers, and while the machine gun dinos use meat shaped like bullets, you can't actually tell they aren't without looking closely at a screenshot
now that's just ridiculous, make up your minds TfB
the meat thing is actually an alright way of getting around it so why didn't they do that in the first game instead of lolsplatoon

Honestly I'll cut TFB some slack for that one.
>working on innovative MMORPG that uses IRL toys to unlock in-game characters, first of its kind
>get told you're doing the next Spyro game
>decide to make Spyro the leader of the good guys who you go to for quests
>get told you have to make Spyro a playable character and the nominal protagonist
>don't even bother making an actual character model for him, just recolor an existing dragon character purple
>people talk shit about you for ruining Spyro franchise even as your game makes mad dosh, ensuring you are saddled with him for years to come
It's no wonder Reignited was outsourced to a fuckload of separate teams and artists, TFB probably didn't even want to touch it.

Attached: Fire_Dragon.jpg (357x599, 60K)

>gnorcs that use cannons stay the same
>gnorcs that use blunderbuss stay the same
>dinos that use revolvers stay the same

>gnorcs that use grenades got changed to cartoon bombs/TNT barrels
>gnorcs that use machine guns got changed to paintball guns
>enemies from Scorch that use cartoon rifles got changed to slingshots
>dinos that use gatling guns got changed to meat grinders shooting out sausages

Attached: rrbljnkklme11.jpg (800x400, 32K)

>Pretty much universally agreed upon that almost all of the Spyro games past the original trilogy (People even cite 2 as the cut off) were bad and kept ruining the franchise
>But people on Yea Forums will still give the Reignited Trilogy tons of unnecessary shit and try to act like it's far worse than it actually is, to the point of being completely irredeemable
>They can't even take solace in the fact that Spyro is an actual alive series again, without a literal gremlin as the main design for him
I genuinely wonder if people even remember what Spyro was before and how bad the situation was prior to the Reignited Trilogy.
Then again, Yea Forums has a serious case of bias, selective memory.

That sounds like TFB would be a lot madder at Activision themselves rather than implying that they somehow hate Spyro, which is an absolutely absurd statement in the first place. I doubt TFB had much to do with the outsourcing. They were also getting hounded by Activision to complete all three games on a very strict window.

Attached: 1557829620137.jpg (210x240, 16K)

>They can't even take solace in the fact that Spyro is an actual alive series again
A revitalized interest through a remake does not mean the franchise is alive again.

It's a half assed remaster riding on the coattails of N. Sane. It may be Activision's fault that it's half assed, the 9 month dev window being the reason why the whole third game was handled by another team and why there wasn't a toggle for motion blur for like 6 months, but it's still half assed. We don't judge Enter the Dragonfly for what it was going to be before it got rushed for the holidays.

You can't say the franchise has been resurrected because we have no idea if they're going to do anything else with it. For all we know, aside from nostalgiabux this was just marketing for the next Skylanders title, which will feature Spyro characters. 10 year olds wouldn't have known who the fuck Hunter was before, but they will now, and they'll be sure to buy his toy to use.

>But people on Yea Forums will still give the Reignited Trilogy tons of unnecessary shit and try to act like it's far worse than it actually is, to the point of being completely irredeemable
but user you don't understand
the colors are off
the NPCs look different
Spyro is a DIFFERENT SHADE OF PURPLE
this level of childhood raping should not be tolerated

Are you the same faggot that comes in every Spyro saying that just because we had shitty sequels for years we should automatically be content with everything in Reignited?
Also, the success of Reignited does not mean that the Spyro franchise is alive. It was a remake of already-well-received games riding off the momentum of the Crash Bandicoot remakes. The Spyro series will actually be alive again if they start making good successful new games, not just doing remakes.

Attached: 1440397191626.jpg (275x253, 17K)

All the support, love, fanart, and merchandise says otherwise. Spyro and Crash fans literally don't know and don't appreciate how good they have it. There are so many other franchises that are simply dead in the water with fans that wish they could get this level of attention. Also, Skylanders, like all the other NFC figure games, are dead. The reason? Because Toys R Us went under, and no other store is going to want to stock their shelves entirely full of Skylanders, amiibo, Disney Infinity, and Lego Dimensions toys that are going to sit there for years and collect dust before they get shipped off to dollar stores for them to deal with. Stores have tried their absolute hardest to try and downsize on them for years, and they're just finally escaping them. You really think they'd want to deal with it again?

But what do I know? I'm just some random user on the internet. Stay bitter for all I care. It's your choice.

Attached: 1567546084653.png (1264x948, 1.94M)

Uh I think he's referring to the fact this whole Gnasty issue was his fault for being an asshole for no reason

they look like a furry version of Pewdiepie and his wife

Man, you spyro folk are awful aroused, aren't ya?

just got this and its downloading i never played spyro game in my life what am i in for?

gay furry shit and some of the most horrendous platforming since bubsy 3d

Yeah, I got it real good. Went from having the occasional comfy thread and pleasant discussions with fellow fans, and maybe finding a neat piece of fanart, to
No confirmation of any new games, but at least I got Snoop Dogg piloting a flying meme drone.

Attached: spyro_20cover.jpg (1005x1438, 783K)

>Cherrypicking
Boo hoo.

a pretty good collectathon

>gay furry shit
i'm cool with that
>horrendous platforming since bubsy 3d
come on can't be that bad

if i like this will i like banjo since i'm also thinking of trying it out

desu I'd rather have a thread full of people posting dragons than a thread full of elitist nostalgiafags that won't shut the fuck up over a skybox

that's because you're a fag desu

>>gay furry shit
>i'm cool with that
OWO

if you can't handle a few horrible posts and annoying gay bullshit I don't know how you can stand being in pretty much any thread on Yea Forums

this nigga gay

Attached: 1535415105807.png (1500x1500, 2.2M)

the people drawing fatfag art and making custom fatfag mods aren't from Yea Forums user.

Fps fixed yet?

The faun was censored?

shit dude I forgot that a bad post is only a bad post when it's 100% authentic Yea Forums OC

Is it really cherrypicking when those are the guaranteed first twenty posts of any thread that will ever be made from here on? When that's the sort of thing now filling up twitter and anywhere else you might go to talk about Spyro that isn't this shithole?

That's because you weren't the target audience, and now you are. Lucky you.

>he says as he replies to a post complaining about gay furbait dragons in a remake with an image of a straight couple that has already existed for years and been posted countless times

Yup, you're gay

Attached: 1531352987187.png (662x724, 67K)

Literally seething.

God, he turns me on so fucking much.

>wasn't an ugly freak.
Pic not related?

>tfw no plump dragon daddy to pump you full of baby batter

>Soulless level design
>Soulless character redesigns
>Lead artist is a bara furry
>Remixed soundtrack is pure fucking shite
And here I thought Spyro couldn't get any worse. I hope Toys 4 Bob or whatever the fuck the devs are called go out of business, fuck all of them.

>s-she was ugly before so that means it's okay she's ugly now!
Pretty sure the point of a remake is to fix stuff that was wrong, not make it worse

Attached: DURRR.jpg (678x685, 94K)

Wtf is wrong with Yea Forums? I can understand furry shit but all this gay furry shit is going too far, man. I miss old Yea Forums

>tfw no plump dragon daddy to plump you up to his size

>>s-she was ugly before so that means it's okay she's ugly now!
Where did I say that mother fucker? Do you spend all your time making up conversations in your head to have with anons?

Good God you're such a whiny bitch.

It's literally the exact same shit. Except now it's actually more on-topic than it was before.

I think it's one of those cases where people pretend to be disgusting degenerates as part of some sort of intricate satire, thus attracting actual gay furry fatfags who post their stuff knowing they're in good company.

Did that get under your skin or something? Here, your waifu will make it better.

Attached: 1535218084204.jpg (905x823, 45K)

Actiblizz already said they're going to make more, so for now they are very much alive again.

Remember when people actually cried about this design change?

Attached: 1535780334351.jpg (1025x1200, 86K)

Eh, still don't like the hair.

There's worse shit to bitch about than one character who I never really liked to begin with. Still looks stupid.

Attached: celfsh13wji11.jpg (1668x2224, 241K)

Yeah, how dare they make it an actual unique design than just a PS1 cartoon kangaroo.

Doesn't change that fags still bitched

Attached: 1535165322995.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

Then just fucking leave Yea Forums if that's really what's ruining the games for you.

Does anyone care about Sorceress? Like, at all? I can't think of even a single thing I enjoy about her, and she doesn't even feel like a threat.

Mod fixing shrek gnorcs and Stone Spires, and I'm interested.

Attached: dragon Jak.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Owl dragon a cute.

ARTIST?

Nothing past OG PS1 trilogy is canon, Legend is a reboot and not even related to anything.

prince azreal is hotter than any of these lame ass dragons

I thought the Sorceress was interesting because she was much more evil than Gnasty and Ripto. If anything her character was a wasted opportunity as we could have had her interact with Spyro like Ripto did but unfortunately 3's plot was rushed. Another thing that made her stand out was that she initially appeared to be well-meaning and completely normal but then turned out to be an attempted baby murderer. Then there's the fact that she turned her own minions into mindless monsters as well.

I mean her remake concept art was very much a huge step up. She just simply rolled badly in the modeler lottery.

>doesn't save unless online

nope

Attached: 1566643901097.jpg (256x256, 14K)

I liked her for the most part.
>Gnasty was a generic bad guy with no personality
>goal was to take over because he's evil
>kicked off the game and his minions are your enemies but he himself has no bearing on the plot
>no interaction with Spyro

>Ripto has an amusing personality, but goal was still just "take over because I'm the bad guy"
>had nothing to do with individual level plots, but does cause problems in the cutscenes, main cast treat him like a threat
>plenty of interaction with Spyro

>Sorceress is genuinely despicable by comparison, plot is to murder infants and mutilate them to grant herself eternal life
>amusing personality, starts out evil and brooding and devolves into cackling womanchild
>involved in both overall plot and plot of the levels, has her army causing problems for various reasons
Only issue was that she had no interactions with Spyro, so there's not that personal element like there is with Ripto.

Attached: the_sorceress_comes_around_by_krystalfleming_ddddq1a.png (1443x1443, 929K)

It is rather odd how different the model turned out compared to the concept art, even those blue fauns look better than current Elora.

Attached: Elora_Pose1.png (1905x2417, 3.41M)

i grew up with ratchet and clank, and im thinking spyro would be cool to play
but i always see spyro and crash as a duo and im wondering if the crash remake trilogy is worth getting as well

Yes the remake trilogies are good, don't let the idiots on Yea Forums try to convince you otherwise. If you're not autistically obsessed with the most minor of changes from a game you haven't played from 20 years ago, you're most likely going to enjoy it.

im not concerned with Yea Forums's opinion on the trilogies
i do want both but im more concerned with the difficulty of the crash games

Crash remake actually tries to be faithful, and succeeds almost completely.

ironically that's more or less what i fear
from what i hear the original crash trilogy was notably unforgiving

Only Crash 1, and only at times. If you are good you won't die normally in 2 and 3.

I would like to smooch him

>original crash trilogy
sorry, only meant crash 1
from the allegations i can guess it's close to megaman 1, very tricky and unrefined, lacking later features that not only made things easier but were staples the series was known for

skylanders is a fun series

Quick bump.

I liked The Legend of Spyro, but am by no means delusional to which is superior comparing the original trilogy.
I think the reason is, yes the dark 'n edgy plot that's at worst pretty bland and at best completely batshit, but also it's the kind of game, much like the originals, where they're not that hard and aren't trying to present themselves as being that hard. There's all sorts of combo potential, but that requires going out of your way to do it and most people will just mash the attack button, which is hardly unique as a beat 'em up to LoS.
It also helps that unlike many other franchises, like Sonic, where reboots, or games that are reboots the creators refuse to acknowledge as reboots, parade the lifeless corps of what they're effectively replacing with elements from the originals while at the same time being shittier versions of what came before, LoS is distinct enough from the originals, aside from literally just Spyro himself, and Sparks technically, that they don't really feel like they have anything to do with the original games, at least superficially, and exist as something entirely separate.

give me a dragon pairing NOW

how do you think the other dragons thank spyro?

Attached: D1E4LS1U8AEEGoa.jpg (1005x1153, 220K)

Todor and Isaak

pc gaming was a mistake

Where did all the dragon eggs come from? There's only male dragons in the game before the eggs happened??

they're all like yoshi

Is there a download link anywhere?

i had to skip the spyro 2 remake because i couldnt bear to look at nuElora

thank you for releasing me

>Thank you for relieving me
fixed

Best post in the thread, These faggots need to go back.

Attached: 1567970720955.png (400x453, 111K)

MAGA hat when?
I want to dab on trannies.

Attached: 20-1568339656-681766604.png (1935x1089, 1.74M)

i dont either, guess i never got 100%

Money bags made a joke about Spyro spending money on the "flirtatious fauns" in Fracture Hills. The joke was taken out of the remake.

Heh, now you know how Klonoa feels.

Is the game cracked yet?

Attached: 1544563574243.jpg (700x715, 52K)

they now know our pain, brother

>sleep
>wake up
>thread still up
fun read

Attached: 1560132009302.gif (1394x929, 494K)

In Spyro world just one fully grown Female Dragon is a potentially world ending event.
90% of males die during the war/mating/soothing the mindless beast that is hundreds of times bigger than any of the males. Once the mating is complete the female provides the eggs for the next cycle of males and then goes back to roaming around space/dimensions.

Damn, how is it so round and shit?

Spyro really hit the meth hard, damn.
Can you imagine if they still had the original Spyro come back instead of a new young dragon?

This. Let's also hope some Carmack-tier autist can optimize the fucking game to where my GPU isn't set on fire

>Spyro Reignited DLC
>Fend off the dragon Matriarch
>World access: The door in Artisans
Can't wait till mods get to the point of making whole worlds.

Surprised that it's still up.

>Spyro confirmed to cook and eat sapient beings?
Spyro also flays toddlers alive. Remember Zephyr and the little hatchlings? I'm fairly certain the slugs in the buckets are also kids.

Attached: 1537333509759.jpg (1200x888, 98K)

He wears some clothes in the skate park

>Thicc Tara Kroft mods when?

Attached: Tara Kroft.jpg (740x1080, 91K)

Not gay enough.

I'd like to suck his clock

Subway mod when

>want to discuss spyro
>every thread is /trash/ tier furfaggotry

Trash discusses about videogames better than Yea Forums tho.

>Only issue was that she had no interactions with Spyro
This is the real tipping point for me. They didn't even exchange insults during the boss fight itself, nor in the rematch! I'm not sure what they were thinking back then.

Magnus vore mod when

>Heard the fat fur was going to lower the voicelines pitch
>It'll be a decent joke mod now

I wish vorefags didn't exist

Did you leave motion blur on?

Tell me how to mod this piece of jank and I'll fix her and Elora.

I wanna fuck this roo

I wish everyone was a vorefag.

When everyone is a vorefag, no one is.

sex mods when?

That's gross.
coombrain.

i could go for a slightly pudgy spyro but thats a bit far

holy shit youre a delusional miseable cunt

>still no elora naked mod
>still no elora face fix mod

Attached: 1563670547066.jpg (540x756, 83K)

Some of the steps will have to be logically deduced for the context of what you're wanting to do, but here:
youtube.com/watch?v=ouf1zBEVeVo

Cry about it some more.

Thank the lord

Still not gay enough.
Make it gay and it will happen.

When I was bitching about this faggot no one heard me

Well look at Yea Forums now

Peope are to focused on the gay porn, crying about elora and bitching about skyboxes to care about whatever that is.

Friendly reminder that Spyro is LITERALLY Hitler
>Genocide gnorcs in 1
>Genocide rhynocs in 3
>Keeps slave gnorcs to run his personal amusement park
>Kills """thieves""" on sight in all 3 games

Is spyro /ourguy/?

>Spyro is literally Hitler
>does this while being obese too
>Capitalist Hitler Spyro confirmed
Yes, I would say he is.

>Gnasty was a generic bad guy with no personality
What!? No personality! That does it!