ITT: Bad games with good cover art

ITT: Bad games with good cover art

Attached: Halo 4.png (794x960, 1.36M)

Super hero landing

the halo 4 suit fucking ruins it

>dude let's just change his iconic armor because nanobots or something lol what could go wrong
Fuck 343

I haven't heard a single good thing about Hall Infinite besides the graphics. Don't lie, is there any hope still left?

>no marty o'donnell
No hope

>ME LIKEY COVER ART

Attached: 9e7.jpg (442x500, 11K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking for beauty in every facet of creative work, yes, even the cover art, which was crafted by a professional designer, you philistine.

I don't hate it. A whole lot better than 5's.

Attached: 1337199561648.gif (444x250, 2.72M)

>cover art
>doesn't happen in the game

>Halo 4
>a bad game
Campaign wasn't even that bad, you want to talk about legitimate bad Halo games, talk about the shit Bungie released after 2007's Halo 3.

You're a Sony nigger, of course, you haven't.

Doesn't it depict what happened during the second mission when Chief emerges from the wreckage of the Dawn?

So you can't name a single good thing?

Halo 4 does a complete disservice to the entire franchise because the creators were not only focused on money but also didn't understand halo at all. Halo odst and reach were not as good as the orginal trilogy but they were still pretty damn good, and much better than halo 4 and whatever the fuck halo 5 is even supposed to be.

ODST was overpriced as fuck but was still good as a game
Reach was great
The fuck you talking about?

A piece of tin falls on him and he pushes it off

>Chief's armor
>story focus being back on Hope
>Halo ring
>exploration on open-ended levels like Metro Exodus
>gameplay for campaign will be more like Halo CE-3
>4 player split screen
>and more
Now, shut the fuck up you damn Sony faggot, call me when you start getting games, real games.

It was a gimped Halo 3 with busted gameplay because they decided to just mess up Halo 3's gameplay. Reach was shit, you're a Rechnigger so it's not really surprising that you like that shit.

Attached: Halo Infinite will play like Halo 1-3 in campaign.png (1402x581, 147K)

*Reachnigger

Oh wow, Chief has a new toy armor.

>C-C-Chief as new toy armor
Cope that you'll never have Halo on you PissStation 4/5.

>you're a Reachnigger so of course you like Reach
Is this the power of 4fag intellectuals?

>4fag
How could I be that when I put Halo CE-3 over 4? You Reachniggers really hate being called out.

Reach and ODST are Bungie's best Halo games. Anywho...here is another bad game with good cover art. I really like the color palette chosen and the MC is looking at you as if he is begging you to jump in and explore the world instead of the common back turned cover arts.

Attached: zbotwEUBoXArt.jpg (690x1117, 150K)

Attached: 1543358375250.png (800x717, 1.07M)

Halo Reach is the best in the series, how can you possibly think otherwise? Armor lock isn't even a big deal and invasion is the best game mode ever

>Halo Reach is the best in the series
I like Reach, but that's a stretch. It has the worst selection of maps in the franchise. Invasion is indeed the best game type, though.

>Reach and ODST are Bungie's best Halo games
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They were your first Halo games weren't they, both games were made for people who didn't like Halo.

>i dont like reach
>you like reach
>therefore you like thing i dont like
wow user how did you manage to come to this conclusion we have a new fucking einstein in this thread

Reach is shit

Attached: Smtifcover.jpg (1448x1474, 2.43M)

t. 343 drone

Attached: 20190903_100943.png (720x796, 616K)

I really like this game but I always thought the cover art looked unfinished.

nah dude it was too traditional before we had to hire people that hated halo

>Background looks like it was made in 15 minutes in photoshop
>Characters standing on air
>Characters pasted fucking everywhere
it's shit

Take your medication

This is always your excuse when you know damn well 343shill like that shit game.

I think you should.

Maybe it's because I'm a heterosexual white man that's actually had sex in the past, but I like 4's suit.

This isn't real.