I will go to my grave proclaiming that this and all top-down Zeldas are mediocre games...

I will go to my grave proclaiming that this and all top-down Zeldas are mediocre games. I just replayed this from start to finish for 7 hours straight and at no point was I having fun doing it. Never shall I make this mistake again.

Attached: a0439831479_16.jpg (700x700, 120K)

then why did you played it for 7 hours straight?

All the Zelda's are mediocre. They are literally baby's first adventure game.

Attached: ok.jpg (575x691, 61K)

fpbp.
Only the literally insane do something they hate willingly

It's alright, nothing to write home about. I might try the randomiser because compared to other games it really seems like you only need 1 item to unlock each dungeon so it could really alter the progression in the game.

Im replaying it for the 5th or 6th time and loving it
Youre a retard

I wish I could erase my memory of the game and play it blind, I know every secret and miss the feels of discovering things. Same reason I wish we got a new top down instead of an LA remake, Ill beat it in like 3 hours.

Minish Cap is pretty good imo

I played this thing called a Super Metroid-Link to the Past combo randomizer, and the only way to progress in Super Metroid was to play ALTTP. I got every medallion, every crystal yet didn't get my Speed Boosters. Fucking bullshit.

I've always been curious as to how progression would work if everything is randomized. What if you've opened all possible chests and there's no item? Is that particular save just fucked?

then you will go to your grave as a moron, hopefully soon

Wouldn't it be nice if you went to your grave right now? Just kill yourself already, you tasteless faggot

You sure? Yea Forums wouldn't last 2 days without my quality posting.

Everyone knows oracle of seasons and ages are the best 2D zelda games

>randomizer
What the fuck is wrong with you? Go see a psychiatrist.

>Everyone knows oracle of seasons and ages are the best 2D zelda games

Attached: absolutely based.jpg (510x510, 69K)

so you picked an overly complicated hardcore mod for autists, played the game entirely wrong, and it was tedious? no fucking shit faggot

Attached: 1496963683659.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

>I played this thing called a Super Metroid-Link to the Past combo randomizer
Holy fucking shit what were you thinking user?
I love A Link to the Past. I love Super Metroid.
That randomizer however is some pure unfun bullshit that absolutely kills the pacing of both games and is an utter slog to play through.

You ruined the game for yourself. Don't blame the game.

theres logic to prevent soft locking

I’m sorry you didn’t like it, and I know this will get buried, but, in the off chance someone reads this and it helps them, know that you don’t have to like games that are considered good. I KNOW that SM64, Banjo, and other platform era are good games, they just don’t appeal to me. Believe it or not, video games should only be played if you want to play them.

Attached: 0FADC45F-7368-4919-8947-4F6F1F4D9FF9.jpg (540x506, 52K)

why do people hate on randomizers? just dont do tourney settings if youre a casual.

>he needs speed booster to beat super metroid
top kek

Shit I can't refute this.
this pic is for you OP

Attached: long truth.gif (494x419, 313K)

If you dont like something why would ypu say its good unless you were a cuck?

The Super Metroid part of it was great. Possibly because Super Metroid is a good game. My enjoyment of zelda neither increased nor diminished when I found a sword, or a hookshot.

The Grapple Beam is lying behind a bunch of shinespark blocks and my thumb hurts from all the bomb jumping I had to do in Maridia and Norfair. No varia suit sucked too.

>t. brainlet

because it can be good for what it is but it just doesn't appeal to me so why would i say its bad

>I just replayed this from start to finish for 7 hours straight and at no point was I having fun doing it
LOL! Typical Zoomer. All meme and no brain.