Daemon x Machina

Felt cute, might delete later

Attached: 1568384986038.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamereactor.eu/daemon-x-machina-is-getting-pvp-multiplayer-after-launch/
nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/competitive_multiplayer_will_come_to_daemon_x_machina_post-launch
streamable.com/vmbh0
youtube.com/watch?v=kLJt2gBNf54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TIME TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

>2065
>Being Human

Do the leg upgrades remove the thighs? or is that only the last body upgrade?

How big is the download?

>There will never be a Gunnm-inspired brawler game where you customize you cyborg character, as you practice futuristic martial arts in colonized planets with harsh conditions.

Attached: 1515620146345.png (632x852, 47K)

5.something GB

Do you get anything special from playing the demo?

When will I be able to buy new parts for my mecha and new weapons ? There's literally NOTHING but processors in the shop...

That's what development is for. It adds those items to the shop, along with giving you a freebie.

Go into coop and start killing

What the hell is development ?

You can fight enemies on foot, user.

Check the Factory

>"YOU HAVE TO DEFEND THE TRAIN"
>hit guy thats attacking train with sword, does 10 damage
>guy hits train
>"The train only has 10% hp left, quickly defeat all enemies!"

k

>Dashing through enemies with your sword
My dick, man

Is it worth 80 canabucks?

Debating this myself, don't wanna spend so much and have it go bargain bin prices in 3 months.

oh damn, thanks

Has anyone gotten their preorder dlc codes to work?

Yeah. We were having trouble with them all morning, and only just got them working a couple hours ago. The issue seemed to be on Nintendo's end. If it's not working, chances are you do have to wait a while and try again.

are there harder difficulty levels. doing story missions and I can't listen to dialogue all the way because it's piss easy to kill everything in a few seconds

Switch games in Canada are fucking highway robbery, man. This shit had better be worth it, Astral Chain is nearly $100 with tax.

>Nintendo game
>bargain bin
>especially Switch
Nigga you're retarded.

is the online just queue a fight, win, and then it ends? wanna grab this after i beat astral chain

just do the story missions with your fists or shitty weapons. coop missions are where they challenge is at.

thay prioritize fighting you if you are attacking them, just shoot them a bit and play keep away.

It's lobbies. You stick with each other until somebody wants to leave. Think Monster Hunter

Yea Co Op missions are fucking crazy. That spider boss is a wild ride

Reportan in

Attached: IMG_20190913_172625.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

anybody know whens the earliest i can get ahold of a railgun shoulder weapon?

also which free mission can i farm that early game laser rifle? i fed the one i got into researching a diffrent one, but i dont like the charge shot system the new one uses.

anyone?

I got my first railgun when I hit rank A. And I still can't craft them. So unless you go into multiplayer, it's awhile before you get one.

i kinda figured, what about the laser rifle? i just want a simple reliable workhorse one to help cover damage types

You just described the weird genetic flash adventure game I played on lego.com in 2004 or some shit.

I got my first railgun in Rank C by doing the co-op mission to fight the Western VII. One of them dropped a Raging Gluttony.

Did I say C? I meant D. I just took out the Gunfort with it, and the Bazooka from the preorder bonus.

Reporting in.

Attached: IMG_20190913_181743.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>the only restriction to firing a railgun is you have to be touching the ground during chargeup, you can be boosting around as fast as you like

Attached: 1433954391563.gif (376x376, 2.75M)

How's the soundtrack?

i kind of dislike it.

Is this game worth a buy? I think mech games are pretty neat, but I've heard the response to this was pretty mixed. Trying to decide today, because this is the last day I can take advantage of the 'gamers club' discount from bestbuy before I have to go back to paying full price.

Sucks to hear.

Yeah it's alright once you get going. The early parts are kind of a hump because of how easy it is. Last bits of the game is pretty good though

Been playing the game all day and made it up to the later parts of A rank when the plot picks up for endgame. One thing I have to say is that the game does an absolute shit job at making any of the other pilots feel like they are big deals in battle. You literally beat entire Mercenary Teams on your own, without any sort of plot power up. You even beat all the Terrors at once on your own, including their leader, who is basically the strongest pilot ever in-universe.

Attached: jazz music.gif (500x418, 957K)

This entire shit with Rigid is hard to watch. Went from playing something that wants to impress the end of the world for humanity and shits out a generic anime subplot and a generic anime ending complete with somber piano music at their own happy ending.

What part of any of that was necessary

Is there any way to develop weapons and parts with module slots?

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LIST OF EXPLANATIONS FOR ALL THE STATS

Why the actual fuck did it have to come out on the same day as Borderlands? And shortly after Astral Chain? I haven't even beat my Fire Emblem Church play through.
Fucking Switch.

Does anyone have a chart for which body modification gives which cosmetic difference for your outer?

reportin in

is there any downside to going full Human Plus like the OP or is that spoiler territory?

its no FreQuency, but it kinda has its own charm...? its not exactly to my tastes

Attached: reporting in.png (1280x720, 843K)

How do you get the preorder bonuses? Are they just automatically in your inventory after booting the game or what?

This game really has a major case of "Tell, don't show" going on. I sure love getting messages about all the big events that are apparently happening everywhere.

automagically

automatically as soon as you start playing.

if you got a physical copy, there's probably a code on your receipt you have to enter into the eshop

otherwise

ty anons

Is it even possible to beat the story mission that has you fight all 3 Terrors at the same time without bringing a melee weapon? There is no extra ammo anywhere on that map at all.

Too much shit coming out

How are the frames? I’m still playing FE and have astral chain and icebourne unopened but wanna get this anyway.

Is there a trick to fighting Nightmare or is it just exceedingly annoying?

your able to shoot inside it when it is about to release containers, doing more damage than just shooting the exposed engines after it charges

I am still not sure if that Blitz shoulder weapon is good or not. Sometimes all your drones get instantly destroyed and sometimes the enemy is completely unable to ever hit them while they circle all around them.

They're awful and it's mostly because the damage formula for resistances in this game is awful. So against most of the later enemies (and I imagine all players in pvp) they'll just plink away for 1-3 damage for both the machine gun and the laser blitz.

Though the jury's out on if there are better ones

Wow beat the game I have to say the story was so fucking bad. Someone should banned for writing this horseshit.

i'm close to the end. The mastermind is about to unveil how he plans to see his plan to fruition

Well, I just did. Had to pick up new weapons and fist the last guy to death though. Doesn't help that I hate that map (and so does the AI as they get stuck in weird spots).

So, since there's a way to go back to your original body, I take it there is no real consequence to using the body modifications?

Not narratively. Kind of a disappointment

How do I make melee not be completely and utterly outclassed by literally any gun?
I have a mace that does 3000 damage when my railgun does 1500 and it is still basically handgun-tier. My laser sword takes like 40% of my femto reserve each swing and does fuck all damage.
The only melee weapons I managed to chain attack with are katanas, what am I doing wrong?

>eject gun
>get new gun
Also
>ammo booster
>outer

Use body mods.

>fight bolt a
>literally always run out of bullets at 90%hp
>no ammo drops
>not a single street sign or car to throw
>AI too fucking retarded to hit the thing
I had to abandon this shit multiple times now
what a shit game
im goddamn upset

I do have the range/chain attack ones, but they don’t increase my damage since I can’t seem to chain attack with the stronger weapons, and the 25% damage one is in the last tier and it’s going to be a lot of missions until I can get it.

Get more ammo efficient guns
>durr why doesn’t ai win the game for me

Any suggestions for a good control scheme? The default ones feel kind of awkward.

I just remapped boost to Y, works fine.

more like whats the purpose of picking 3 AI partners if all 3 are fucking useless

solution: bring more guns to throw

To draw fire away from you because you suck.

Do the femto absorption and blitz power mods only take effect in outer mode, or do they apply to arsenal absorption/blitz damage?

Are you able to have multiple characters/files in the actual game? This will heavily influence my purchase

Also, does the explosion outer mod result in a game over?

How do chain attacks work?

Blitz is the name of the little drone you fire as an Outer, so yes that only effects the Outer. You can tell whether it's an Outer or Arsenal skill because it'll say so. If you go to the Body Modifications menu you can see an overview of all the mods you have for either Outer or Arsenal by pressing L/R.

not at all unless you have the weebsword

No, I know that, but there are also arsenal blitz weapons, so I was wondering.
As for the absorption, I thought it might mean the outer is actually absorbing femto while piloting the arsenal, since I haven’t noticed any use for femto in outer form.

its more like the cleave skill in dnd, if you swing at a dude and there is another guy super close to him, you will instantly preform and additional attack aimed at him after the first connects. the only thing ive found its really good for is whacking clusters of weakpoints on an immortal.

Answer me

Does this game last longer than 10 hours or have decent postgame content?

Attached: 1546801603986.gif (500x710, 978K)

tons of co-op missions and boss fights to do, and then they're gonna launch pvp at some point

no now dont buy the game and go away

got a source on the PvP thing?

>guard the transport aircraft mission
>plane gets kamikazi’d behind my back
>mission successful
>can’t retry
Please tell me that was meant to happen and I didn’t miss out on something

gamereactor.eu/daemon-x-machina-is-getting-pvp-multiplayer-after-launch/

nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/competitive_multiplayer_will_come_to_daemon_x_machina_post-launch

They said so on e3 treehouse

thank you broham

Sorry but I don't bother watching treehouse

Attached: thxbby.png (166x313, 27K)

>Gunfag deploys the "please don't rape me barrier"
>Knocks from all the way past the yellow wall into the red one, dying instantly.
I guess two nukes wasn't enough.

is the thing where you have a copy of yourself running around useful for damaging stuff or is only to prevent yourself from being ganged up on?

How many missions are co-op? Are all of them available to be played with friends?

co-op missions are entirely different, and revolve around beating bosses or groups of those pilots from each faction, I dunno how many there are in total but yeah you can do all of them with 3 other people

What the FUCK bros? I paid a full 100 to get this fucking limited edition and my box has no code for the DLC at all. What the SHIT is this?

Attached: 51bddc3d8d6d56e048e5809562e13f8d663e3738_hq.jpg (495x256, 24K)

It seems to be scripted. The game spawns a swarm of those suicide units right in front of it and I don't think you can kill them all in time.

It should be on the receipt, not in the box.

What receipt, though?

The receipt for your purchase, the code should be on that. Where did you buy it?

r8 my cutie

Attached: toobee.jpg (640x720, 112K)

I got it in the Netherlands and I didn't receive any receipt with any kind of code, so..

Attached: 1524753232536.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

I hope you the the 2 and B decals on your Arsenal.

It's only some retailers.

God damn it. That's such a load of shit.

who /stayinghuman/ here?

I ended up tanking them while the train got away, keep them all focused on you.

How's the story?

>box art spine has the Nintendo logo

Oh nonononononono PS4bros...

Attached: 1567648814657.png (680x338, 252K)

How exactly does memory usage work? I'm over my memory usage but it's letting me equip the gear anyways, is there some kind of penalty?

This final boss has way too much god damn health

>who /stayinghuman/ here?
I thought I was...until I saw those sweet bonuses for melee

Attached: 1531618549415.jpg (239x283, 40K)

How's the game? The demo that they released months ago sucked. Is it worth pirating?

does this game still not even manage a steady 30 fps

There's a new demo, check that one out

Has anyone figure out what gunfort alpha blueprint is for

So was Octopath Traveler and that got port to PC. I know you're doing for (you)s but don't try to start a console for (you)s so here's (you)

Will I like this if I like Last Raven/Nexus but despise Zone of Enders gameplay?

>but despise Zone of Enders gameplay?
No

There's so much in game chatter/dialog but I really can't pay attention to the subs much while playing.
How bad is the dub?

>How bad is the dub?
Do you really have to ask? Name one good dub the past decade.

Got all mods that don't change appearance, they are mostly chemicals and shit, no augments, does that count?

Chill isn't quite as bad in the dub, which is reason enough to use it.

Can you reverse cybernetics? They have the technology to change your sex, surely they can regrow limbs, right?

You can reverse augments. You'll have to buy them all over again though.

Can you replay story missions?

>switch has no games
>switch has too many games

Yes

really feels like they had to drop a plot or scenario with the augments. theres a warning and it can end up changing your character pretty gruesomely, plus we're fighting a bunch of AI that hacks shit all the time. seems like missed potential or something got left on the cutting room floor
ah well
wonder if they're going to balance it for PvP or just not allow it at all

switch has a moderate amount of games

sound effects don't match the firerate of weapons
what is this horseshit
is no one else seriously bothered by this?
all the machine guns have the exact same sfx and the fast firing ones look retarded when they sound the exact same yet they're shooting 10x as fast

>$20 in tax
Imagine not living in Alberta, lmao.

lads, tell me about multiplayer. Will the co-op missions spoil me on the main storyline? Or are they kind of spin offs in a way. I've been very anxious to bro-op with you fellas.

Do I go with arsenal landing time reduction for usefulness or Outer double jump for sick fuckin' blade legs?

I'm scared to modify my outer, at most I'd like to give him a robot arm to cosplay Guts or something.

The multiplayer missions don't have story content.

Just finished the game and had to CTRL+F "story" here to see if anyone had any opinions of it because;
That was undoubtedly one of the most if not absolute retarded shit I have ever seen in my life.
At first I thought maybe this game had different paths for the story and I took an absolutely retarded one, but no considering I can repeat story missions now and choices were inconsequential or just have someone join you as a recruitable merc.

I can not wait until more people finish this game or get close to the end and see their reactions. Gameplay is cool tho.

Not scripted but "cooler" to let happen, you can do that mission fine but it literally just ends instead of any dialogue or cutscene.
How the fuck was this not a hidden objective like other missions have though?

Attached: 1567228764624.gif (280x211, 945K)

This, my friends and I started getting really cool shit in co-op.

I got one from co-op mission Western VII. I like the cannon more since the rail gun kills your mobility.

is the stun gun better than the flamethrower?

alright then, who is down to do some right bloody now.

I gotta go fast
It is required that I perpetually maintain an extreme velocity
I need to practice this so I don't hit walls and can do it in a zig zag fucko pattern. Wing Femto using a separate fuel basin compared to Blink is absolute fuckery that I'm terrified of fighting even eventual PvP happens. How will you catch the Japs that master this, let alone chase you with it?

Attached: 1568440791081.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

what do you have your controls mapped to

Wing Femto on left click
Boost on left trigger
Aux on left bumper
I'm using a controller that has two extra triggers on the grips, so I have both weapons on both right triggers and Jump on the left grip trigger. It's a godsend.

>I'm using a controller that has two extra triggers on the grips
hol up

Yeah dude. It's mental. The problem is no gyro but I'd much rather have two extra fucking triggers. The game is much less demanding to control now.

It's a 25 buck wired pad called a PDP Faceoff Deluxe Plus. Way better than the JoyCons I had before.

Attached: 500-134-cm04-red_back_buttons_holding_1.png (140x140, 77K)

So I just learned I never got my preorder DLC code.

Funnels! - streamable.com/vmbh0

Does this game feel or play anything like Armored Core: For Answer?

Too bad they are absolute meme weapons that easily get destroyed and do peanut damage.

Landing lag really is a godsend.
Downbooster + highly reduced landing lag is fun.

Exactly one of my main problems with this game, way too cheesy on the dialogue but it seems there are no branching paths or even different story routes. Even the demo teases different outcomes in the message box.

Boosts don't push you as far but they're a bit more spam-able.

you think you could find it again? I would really like to see how the idea looked like

Is there a similar variety of builds?

Seems more concise. I've only used dual rifles the entire time and have had 0 problems fighting a variety of stuff. Seems everything is bipedal legs. I haven't bothered to try weapon arms.

Feels somewhat like it but I get the feeling the meta won't be as diverse once we get versus mode.

Aw, that's a shame to hear. Using the first couple shotguns I picked up and they're trash, too. Do they get any better?

pls post more robot girls

Fair enough. Is there anything it does seem to do better than For Answer or should I just keep autistically replaying AC games?

*teleports behind you*
*incinerates you with big dick laser*

Attached: nothin personnel.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

What are the best weapon types to use, especially against Arsenal bosses?

The movement is MUCH faster
There's an on foot infantry mode which is... YMMV. It's there?
It's new which means people are playing it online.

I've been using four Silver Ravens vs everything and I'm genuinely struggling to find a better DPS + ammo efficient weapon

Alright, thanks for your help user. I've been thinking about picking up a Switch and this game was one of the exclusives I was interested in.

Attached: outer.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Just to make sure, can the story bosses in free missions drop blueprints?

I'm having a ton of luck with the basic laser rifle, it does good damage.

cheesy dialogue is not anywhere near the issue
>first half of the game is hey bro go do this
>uh oh other people were contracted to do the opposite, now fight
>do this 384983 times with the teams shuffling heavily and no one dying

After the halfway point-ish you get into retarded territory full of things that just make you want to ask questions but they never give you answers
oroborus people get ressed by a tower over and over again, what the fuck is that tower? why does it exist? who made it? why? lol nope
grief vs red dude, grief downs him instantly and steps on him, diablo is going to help and the crimson guy while pinned chucks his sword at him intending to kill and drake takes the blow for diablo and we have our first kill in the most retarded fashion, crimson fella leaves with grief because turns out hes retarded and is power hungry
guns empress is an ai that made herself somehow in search of what it is to be human, even she says she understand it sounds crazy, do they go any more into this? no lmao
oh yeah by the way turns out reaper betrays you because he has a son and he has """outer syndrome""" but guns empress can heal him so he goes back onto your side, all of this happens in like 5 minutes
im missing so much other dumb shit here especially everything to do with grief and how he made you and how you are him and how four is the "deus ex machina"

Absolutely Full Retard stuff.

Attached: 1561973804336.jpg (625x583, 45K)

I just finished the D-Class mission with Gunfort, the jumping spider. Are my partners supposed to be completely fucking useless? I they kept getting distracted with the drones and two-thirds of the way through they died. I basically did everything myself.

AI partners only job is to keep enemies busy. You think they are useless against immortals? Watch them fight Arsenals, if you leave them alone they go down in like a minute.

why is johnny g so based

Yes.

This game feels really unfinished in a lot of ways.

actually one more thing I also now remember
the immortals are actually on humanity side and have been trying to stop grief from reaching the "dominator" (but they cant tell people apart!) but are also sandbaging on purpose so humanity can gain femto research done and advance via reverse engineering to one day (maybe in millions of years) to be ready to reach the "dominator"

Fuck man I am usually not one to care about game story or easily laugh it off this this game made me angry with its retardation. If anyone is actually reading these spoilers without seeing it for themselves I know it looks like I am making shit up or leaving out details but I am not.

Looks like kawamori was more than just the mech designer.

Just to confirm, is there any pineapple related thing in here?

Attached: ac015fa98ce0c0658e2cacde6d973802.gif (512x288, 687K)

this is disappointing
why couldnt they just keep it simple?

Is there any real reason to ever get out of your mech?

You can hop into another persons mech if you want/can. There's also some missions where you're force to use no mech at all too.

So it's about 1.1-1.2 million credits to get through the torso and legs of the body modifications depending what you pick

So is coop different missions? I've been playing coop til rank C tonight so far but Im prettu underwhemed. Is coop where the fun is?

Attached: l-17026-bone-hurting-juice.jpg (700x700, 24K)

Nothing pineapple related? I don't watch anime desu but the Amuro and Char voice dudes had some weird conclusion visualized (of them both hover around in air) that might be some reference that I dont know about

One of the upgrades for your outer is to repair your mech, but I never got any body modifications as I wanted to stay human and completed the game fine, it is easy as fuck single player-wise compared to some AC games, I will touch the coop tomorrow.

Bought the game yesterday on a whim.
Made a cute girl and now she has an robo arm, robo legs and flashlight for eyes, good game.

Also, i feel like deadweight in co-op while completely stomping through single player. is this normal? Should i wait a bit before tackling co-op?
Currently at rank D.

I think the dumbest thing is the fact that you fight Grief and his entire team all at once on your own in a previous mission and win yet in the mission in which Chrimson Lord betrays everyone all the characters including you just stand around and watch things happen, which characters acting like Grief would be impossible to beat for anyone right now.

Attached: hiker.png (800x575, 630K)

I think because you are supposed to lose considering beating them all is an optional requirement?

That mission was stupid as fuck too I repeated it after I beat the game and going on foot changes nothing because I guess the arsenal is right there, how deluded I was to have thought this game had branching paths lmao.

"with characters acting" i mean.

Are you supposed to lose? I thought you HAD to win so I brought a sword and repair kit with me and lured them all 1 by 1 to the edge of the map to beat them.

Like I said I assume you are supposed to lose because beating them all is a optional ??? requirement. I did not lose on so I don't know, should be easy enough to check for sure but I am going to sleep.

Man, these Arsenal bosses from Rank C story missions are destroying me. First there was the 3v3 one, and now it's the 1v2 one. Could I have some tips? I don't seem to be doing enough damage.

>buy body modifications that increase blitz power
>+35% Blitz power
>they still suck

>lobby full of japs in coop
>outspeed all of them at the start

Attached: 20190825_153512.jpg (958x719, 279K)

I feel like they're still better than nearly everything else for shoulders in coop missions against arsenals

Is the machine gun blitz supposed to be better than the laser version? You need the MG version to develop the laser one.

The different outcomes must be talking about dumb shit like the one mission with the headphones girl being a "enemy" and lockon-able.
>shoot her she gets mad and fires back
>don't shoot her and dialogue changes heavily and she wants your dick and can now be recruited for free missions

Is it better for you?

Adding, this of course meaning nothing outside the mission.

They feel exactly the same.

Then use whichever is coolest.

>protect the vehicles
>'ok'
>dash forward
>touch one of the vehicles with my little mecha toe
>it explodes
>four telling me afterwards that any contact with an arsenal destroys them
whoops. At least the other 2 made it safely.

Reporting for duty

Attached: IMG_20190914_004326~2.jpg (628x605, 77K)

Somehow, the outer mods manages to make this chunker still move at relatively speedy rate.

Attached: 64532244.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

The body modification for blitz power is only for the outer's blitz, not the arsenal weapon.

2B/10

fug :DDD

How do I play online Bros? I think I'm about halfway through Rank C. I can't be that far behind everyone already right?

Can't wait to get a laser sword that's actually useful, the Prominence does 0 damage.

>How do I play online Bros?
Just go to the other terminal on the right.

What does the dog do? what combos to get for ice cream parlor

Nice. Are any of you guys playing right now? I'm searching for a room and none are up, but I'm down to play if anyone else is up. Like I said I'm C rank.

So what's boss battle data for? I got the weapon from Snatcher, but it seems identical to the starting missile launcher. I got 100% data for the other two bosses too, but there's no blueprints for them.

Some factory crafts require mastery

How the fuck are you supposed to use sniper rifles?
Its optimum range is like twice my lockon range and even if I did manually

Get a better head, they're out there

Really? The Prominence I have does a respectable amount of damage. I don't think it's worth the femto, though.

Bazooka damage versus arsenals is abysmal. 80? That's it? It's too wimpy

You can use its scope while grounded. Left stick click (or whatever your descend button is).

Attached: EEZ5TDxUUAAsQUW.jpg (534x656, 72K)

>online against enemy arsenals
>everyone has the long range arc gun equipped
>enemies can never move

Attached: teedoos.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

Your face is a mess

Shut up and feed me more icecream

Are those co op missions supposed to be done online with others?

You can and should

>grinding for a fucking legion right arm
>can't find it anywhere
Kinda confusing why stuff like this isn't in the shop desu
I assume it gets filled out later but still

is there more than one arc gun

I have like 3 different versions right now.

are they actually good?

Very good if multiple people have them against enemy arsenals. They will be stunned and out of stamina the entire time. They don't do much damage tho but if 4 players are shooting something with their other weapon, it doesn't matter.

I can make a tempest but I didn't want to sacrifice a flamethrower for it

Why are retards reviewbombing this so much

I'm worried this game is going to be ruined by complete lack of difficulty, both online and offline. I've barely played with others online but it seems like there's 0 need for teamwork, coordination, or tactics and everyone's going to complete the mission successfully every time.

If it's always this easy what's even my objective?

switch exclusive

console warriors, same thing happened with three houses and astral chain

Drones are mentally ill

Imagine being fiercely loyal to a billion dollar corporation because you put a few hundred burger bucks towards one glorified electronic toy over another

Attached: 1503353250688.png (1000x1533, 33K)

Why are most of those 0 reviews spanish?

I'm only at B rank, but it hasn't gotten any harder. I upgrade my arsenal maybe once every 4 missions or so, if even.

Nintendo abandoned Brazil

you know that most of console warriors are also third worlders, don't you ?

Switch exclusive

The biggest "difficulty" I have seen so far online was running out of ammo because some enemy arsenals, like The Terrors, have a million HP.

Playstation 4 loyalists having their daily spasms as the drought are killing their braincells.

Reporting

Attached: 4126237.png (832x957, 637K)

>that train protection mission

Attached: 1538323628567.png (184x208, 28K)

how the fuck do I get rebellions legs

The game feels like an armored core 4 expansion but with a lot of drawbacks added in, the story and dialogue is really annoying. Every mission has to start with:
>here's the mission briefing
>here's why this one pilot won't take the mission
>here's why another will

It feels like they took the complaints about the sparse story in an ac game and tried to make it retard friendly. Also not being able to change the glow color is a huge deal breaker, you basically have to use neutral colors or include red in your arsenal or it looks like shit.

Do you guys know if difficulty scales with the size of your party? It looks like the only way to make co-op fun might be to stick with 2-3 man teams, 4 is just too much. You can afk and still win. I'll probably make rooms with a maximum size of 2 from now on.

I came in with an open mind ready to enjoy the story but I'm only C rank now and I just skip all the cutscenes and dialogue every time now. It's just horrible and repetitive, and AC never needed a story anyways.

That's pretty much what I think as well, I just listen to the mission briefing and then skip the shitty banter afterwards, the plot always gets introduced mid mission anyway so the pre mission dialogue just feels redundant.

the plot so far is typical mecha anime wank, and thats fine.
I just find it hilairious to imagine the mute protagonist blundering into all this anime drama and just being mildly confused by whats going on as people around them are screaming on their radios at each other.

I don't think it scales. Or if it does, definitely not enough.

But three houses is shit user

How do I beat this shit ?

Being machine guns, even landing a single hit on one of the arsenal's will agro them to you.

Doesn't help that if you're too fast with the objectives it just skips the mid-mission dialogue.
I've stopped caring about the story altogether. Seems like more of an afterthought anyway.

Equip any fast shooting guns, stick close to the train, hold down both triggers and do a constant 360 to just aggro everything. The mission is retarded.

>mk III rifle in one hand and mk II laser rifle in the other
>manage to take down all of the enemy arsenals, but just barely

The mid mission dialogue is pretty inconsequential anyway, it's really only the mid mission cutscenes where anything happens. The dialogue is just typical anime 'here's why I'm fighting' bullshit.

It does help to remember the characters, but I've given up on telling who is part of which group and why they're doing what they're doing. Feels like they built a world and then drew blanks on how to actually tell a story with it.

>NOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU, ROOKIE
>........
>I GUESS WE HAVE TO FIGHT, ROOKIE
>............
>DAMN YOU ROOKIE, YOU BEAT ME, HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD
>................

nah. quality aside, it was still review bombed with 0s by a bunch of spics because its exclusive

>the plot twist is arsenal groups are being sent on conflicting missions to pit them against each other
>this needs to happen 6 times in a row before they finally decide you get it

This game has a plot designed with ADHD in mind.

sometimes it really feels like I walked into an episode of gundam 00 halfway through or something, and everyones just expecting me to roll with the currently ongoing drama.

The best is the part where Johnny g goes off about how special the rookie is and how great they are and how he hates it and then after that one cutscenes he just goes right back to being the third wheel of every mission.

>loved the demo
>tfw can't buy the game because I still haven't found a job

Attached: 1555818466126.png (627x635, 765K)

Honestly wait to see what kind of support the game gets update wise, as it stands its just kind of an ac4 expansion. You could get for answer on ps3 or 360 for cheap and really wouldn't miss anything.

>haha, the AI are not actually evil after all
>"At the same time they were fighting humans, they were providing us with their remains to try to spark a technological revolution."
>wtf this makes no sense
>"Look, immortals just don't think the way humans do."

Why is this plot so terrible holy fug

Man, I wish you could keep upgrades unlocked when you decide to redo augments rather than having to pay for them again, I want to mess around with them but money is still tight right now.

You have to pay twice? Yikes, glad I got my legs setup right the first time. Stacked boost speed up, knockdown resist and grabbed Blink.

Is there any point where the shop gets good weapons in stock or are you always stuck with the gameplay loop of loot weapons - develop new weapons. It feels like playing an mmo and grinding for the right crafting components at this point.

Anyone tried MASS Builder? Similar boosting gameplay

Yeah if you use reset appearance you have to buy all of the upgrades again.

>like halfway through the game and the based Osafune parts from the demo is still incredibly useful because it doesn't have any massive downside, it's nice and balanced

I think the enemies eventually drop the weapons you unlock, right after the mission I made the Grim Reaper III, I encountered enemies using it the very next mission which means I didn't have to buy it from the shop for a 2nd copy.

I tried the demo when it came out for kickstarter and while the gameplay is much more barebones, the customization is incredible. It has more customization than acfa or gundam breaker which is an amazing feat for an indie team.

I think the shops always just have whatever you developed previously for sale.

It's a good thing this game is good, keep me busy while waiting for BL3 cracked. 2 Questions:
-How can i change the HUD???
-Anyone know where to farm armor parts? I want the Phantom mecha but i can't do Main Quest again.
And free quest doesn't drop them

Attached: 1560308256453.jpg (720x795, 33K)

Anything you develop is added to the shop, and lots of weapons can be gotten from drops from free missions.

Shop gets you stuff early for a good base build if you maintain Factory, but because loot is the only way to get 3slot items it will always be the endgame minmax setup

>How can i change the HUD???
Option menu. You can freely customize the entire HUD.

Options
Co op
Beat the game

I've been using it for the longest time too until I finally decided to develop that Radiant Gleam armor that you unlock in the story. Now I am currently wondering which armor to farm for next.

>Kazekiri
What's the point when air is superior way to move?

Attached: 1536127670471.jpg (842x699, 71K)

Yeah, I'm slowly transitioning to Radiant Gleam too Funny how Osafune and Radiant Gleam both are great gameplay wise and look incredibly cool too.

>Co-op
Aw i don't want to pay for Nintendo shitty internet program

You can play co-op locally with AI partners.

If we had a rocket that was fueled by autism, we might have explored new galaxies by now.

Attached: Twat.png (2148x914, 272K)

daddy joined the group

Attached: 2019090812063400-B88A8E3691F178B953C43CAADDE8EC48.jpg (907x719, 86K)

>Pay $400 for a switch
>$80 for the game
>Even more for online
>Even more if you don't have a TV for docked mode
>All so you can play a subpar shallow mech game
Nintendies aren't this insane are they?

>co-op locally with AI partners.
W-Will that make me feel like i have friends?

Attached: 1555644865840.jpg (600x532, 24K)

>Days Gone: 10

Attached: 1495007506350.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

That would be too much work for desu

AI partners are useless in battle and my friends are useless too so maybe.

Holy shit, most of the reviews said that the game is relatively slow and clunky. Guess that was pure bullshit yet again.

haven't watched it myself but apparently the gamexplain reviewer didn't know there was a boost function, and people in previous threads were asking about speed/pace of the game because of that review

The funniest thing is that none of the reviewers ever figured out how to use the Wing form which allows for infinite boosting at a high speed.

The reviewers doesn't even boost or use Femto Mode dude.
Everyone called him out and he basically "Y-Yes i did, i just didn't recorded it!"
youtube.com/watch?v=kLJt2gBNf54

>didn't know there was a boost function

That's beyond pathetic. The game even tells you how to boost in the very first mission.

It's fast and clunky.

>Really liking MASS Builder despite its jank
Bros...

Fuck I didn't even notice that at first. Jesus Christ

can you dismount you bot in MASS builder?

Nah, but the customisation is great and the gameplay is adequate

>fucking VICE WAYPOINT of all things that shit on Astral Chain for being "pro-fascist white-supremacist propaganda" made a better Daemon x Machina review than GameXplain
Man, those fags at GameXplain are the absolute worst.

Attached: 20190914203740_1.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

Why beam weapon so shit bro?
Bullet bias is bullshit

Attached: 1562459619338.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

is the prologue demo long?
gunna give it a try, if I like it I'll pick it up straight after.

I use a laser rifle as a backup weapon along with my sword, seems to work decently well when my machine guns are empty.

My guy is looking good.

Attached: IMG_20190914_064657.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

So, what's the new meta? Assault rifles? Machine guns?

Weird, my laser rifle seem hit very slow and weak.
Also can someone explain to me what Damage/Laser damage and things similar like that mean?
I see alot of X/Y but i don't understand

Attached: 1522665515473.gif (540x575, 208K)

Give it to me straight, guys
Can I marry Abyss in the game?

>he buys a console for one game
No?

The only other game on switch is Astral Chain, and getting a console for 2 games is dumb

>Replying to shitposter

Beam weapons have been really good for me though, they do a ton of damage, only problem is that after I while I need to let the femto recharge.

Co-op Reclamation is 4x stun guns + whatever your favorite damage dealing weapon is
Versus big Immortals it depends on the weak spots, but Machine Gun is okay versus most things

>responding to copypasta bait
mate,

probably to do with resistances on parts, I rocked the longsword set and it's high bullet resistance early on and I was just laughing off any non laser weapon.

Have to shove shit tons of attachments onto them for them to shine. But also need them regardless because of the absolutely pants on head retarded damage formula

What's the base human customisation like?

Xenoblade Zelda Mario Maker Odyssey Astral Chain Splatoon Crash Team Racing Three Houses Sans Ultimate Tetris 99 Daemon X Machina

How does the damage work anyway? Sometimes my weapons do like no damage but then sometimes they do tons.

Optimal range, each weapon has one.

>Not interested
>Bing bing wahoo
>Bing
>Astral
>Bing
>Bing
>Garbage
>Not a game
>Don't care about tetris
That leaves only DxM and Astral

well, you could get a PS4 instead to play...... an expanded re-release of a PS4 game that's a port of a PS3 game?

is it just me or are the icecream bonuses really underwhelming?

do they ever get better?

>>Bing
>>Bing
>>Bing
well, you've convinced me

good thing you aren't me, retard

yes

4 arc weapons feels so stupidly OP. You can finish some reclaimer missions in less than a minute with it.

Bing my fat daemon robo-chode

I'm not that far into the game yet, but I'm getting the feeling that none of the parts are direct "upgrades" from one another, but rather are different distributions of stats for choosing a more specific playstyle and minmaxing. At least, that's the impression I get. Everything I find is better in one area but with glaring weaknesses, such that I find myself falling back on that three slotted equipment I got in the demo half the time.

>really like gun arms
>but having two means you cant use your pylons
>they dont have enough ammo, even with the aux ammo to last against spongier enemies

shitsux bros

>tfw everyone in the room looks mostly normal and you walk in with your robot head and metal arms and legs

the real snowflakes are the ones who customize their character. Stand proud iron man

I've had success using gunarms on one arm only for Shorter Missions like the coop arsenal missions.

Machinegun Arms + a Flamethrower makes quick work of 3/4 of the Arsenal Enemies and you can just swap out for back-up weapons on the last enemy.

>Painkiller has robot legs
>the rest are untouched
Cowards, I want a steel waifu.

Does this game have giant boosters?

If I aug myself to be the best mech pilot there is, do I essentially become OP's image or is that the outer mod package.

the last item on upper body modification is "complete torso replacement" so what do you think?
I imagine each one has a different appearance though.

You will join the revolution?

Attached: 8cbBqXf.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

leave humanity behind and become something GREATER!

anyone know what free mission is good for hunting down an ogre break? I only have one and it has mod slots so I don't want to use it up to make the gaia ray.

You can get it from the first co-op arsenal mission.

There is one set of giant boosters you can make for your auxiliary slot. They're enormous and let you go almost twice as fast as you can normally boost.

>stuck on loading screen for over a minute after host finally starts the battle
>finally get into the battle
>enemies don't move and take no damage
>suddenly everyone teleports to a different spot and I take damage from nothing

56k modem host

is it just me that finds the down boosters too useful to ever take off?

I want to try the one that makes you dive down, but Nightmare doesn't want to drop the blueprint for me.

What happens when you use too much memory?

>finally unlock that teleporting aug
>teleport around like an idiot because it's so easy to activate

The C rank train mission? They never even touched the train for me.

What happened to the stealth stat? Some armor pieces still mention it in their description, but does it even do anything now?

Attached: daemon-x-machina-arsenal-stats.jpg (557x313, 48K)

Does anyone know where Buster blades drop?

I haven't played the game yet, can you go full brain-in-a-jar or will your head always stay human?

LADS
How do I beat Knight ?
I can take down Abyss and Savior sometimes but Knight is a pain in the ass

There is a face tattoo thing that makes it look like your face is robotic so you can look 100% machine

It's a known fact the Switches WiFi radio sucks

Woah where the hell can i get that? I only have the Femto pack right now that look like a booster

Second free mission.

I beleive the last head upgrade tends to fully enclose your head, least two of them do, I think one leaves the mouth visible.

You need the blueprints and battle data from Nightmare alpha. It has two blueprints, but I'm not sure if they drop separately. I got both at the same time. You also need access to the Secret Factory and about 90,000 credits.

PS4 is too soi for Octopath, so I can't imagine it having the testosterone to run DXM.

A head start
That’s about it

Can’t you just use the voucher?

HELP

Plays fine to me

It's a hidden stat

Shoot him until he's dead
30fps, some dips but its playable. Considering how fast you can go I wish it was 60

One of the earlier missions drops a missile launcher called pandoras box which tears the fuck out of single targets.

The framerate in the colossus missions and any mission inside the oval ring are stupendously bad, even docked they run at about 10fps constant.

If only it was multiplat
Playing this and Astral Chain shows has been a little annoying as they are both great games but the bad framerate lets them down a little

Play the fucking game, holy shit

I used the laser rifle and a shield, and two machine guns. Take out Butler and Crazy Girl first, leave Edgelord-kun for last.

Guys help I don't want to buy this game until I can beat Snatcher in the demo. I can get him to about 50% health but I just get slowly eroded by damage both from his missiles and bullets from all the guys surrounding him, and so far when I focus on one I just have been getting hit by the other. How do I get good?

Always be moving

I move but the missiles move faster ;_; I feel even when I make an effort to dodge the missiles I get tagged by at least a couple of them, and I can't focus on his weak points w/o getting unloaded into

I think the meta for Arsenal online fights is to bring as many arc guns as possible and then have people use the heaviest cannons possible on the now stunned and slow enemy.

This is what my character ended up looking like after leaving his normal body behind completely.

Attached: outer robot.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

One of the really big issues with that fight is all the extra sources of damage. It's risky, but go back to where the snatcher dropped its cargo and take out the missile launchers there. Then hide behind that little rock formation there and take out the Strai that follow you. Removing them will give you better parts and remove damage sources for the Snatcher. Also remember that you can pick up the health tanks and throw them somewhere else, and that there's a second tank way back along the tracks where the mission started. Other than that, just stay in front of the Snatcher and be ready to dodge side to side to avoid missiles and it's charge attack.

>Boy, can you truly understand the philosophy of why we’re doing this. The burden we bare.
>......
>MY GOD, THEY’RE BRILLIANT.

I beat it using the pandoras box thanks to

From what it sounds like, the story is all over the place. But I’m thinking the game is designed in a Monster Hunter fashion where you farm bosses for equipment in a single player and a co-op setting. Hopefully the game doesn’t fizzle out too fast after grinding and finishing the story.

I hope they can add additional bosses too.

Generic shit

br00tal

Does taking out the cargo stop all the missiles? I thought they came from the train but theres so much going on I cant really tell I guess. Also is there some secret strat for dodging missiles in general? Like whether I'm supposed to go toward them or whatever

Excellent

Oh no, the cargo fires out EXTRA missiles if you get close. And going toward the missiles does help because it gives them less time to correct themselves and puts them at a bad angle to circle back around. Just don't do it to all of them; I found the Kid Icarus Uprising strategy of moving in a circle did wonders for dodging missiles.

I just spend 10 minutes fighting Bolt Beta because everyone ran out of ammo somehow. Fighting that thing with melee attacks is a complete shitshow since touching the body counts as the enemy crashing into you.

thanks doc

I just realized I don't have an online subscription, so now I'm unsure if I want to pay for both the game and a sub.

>shipment got delayed yesterday so I am getting it sometime today
Hopefully. I got tomorrow off so I wouldn't mind playing some mindless mech action.

Attached: 1562673850008.jpg (204x301, 17K)

I think the reason why PVP is being added post-launch is so that they can completely rebalance weapons for it. Expect Arc Guns to receive a heavy nerf.

You get a bunch of NES and SNES games for 20 bucks a year, I say it's worth it.

>The stealth stat is hidden

Attached: Carlos.png (585x582, 686K)

What's the point of co-op if no one else is playing this?

>physical release can't get preorder bonuses even if you're an early adopter

Attached: what.jpg (575x323, 20K)

Overall the dub's surprisingly okay. Certainly not the worst I've heard.

You know it's kind of a shame that all your mecha parts kind of follow the same overall layout. I like the AC/Wanzer kind of look, but I named my arsenal Alphonse and want to give it a matching Patlabor-y kind of aesthetic. All the shoulders are way too big.

Are they the fucking DC from SRW

wtf is this some kind of armored core clone? why didn't i hear about this earlier???

Live under a rock user?