I.. I actually kind of want to play this

I.. I actually kind of want to play this..

Attached: 1568250227879.jpg (960x640, 121K)

It will be fun schlock, and that's okay.

Capcom has been good with RE property recently. I'd be willing to give it a try.

I would have, but the asynchronous nature of it killed my interest. There may be a game with async that is good, but I've yet to find it

Ofc. It's a fucking Zombie Master. If you know the right strats, you will always win as a director.

Attached: 1568211044300.png (703x555, 464K)

totally

>best test is only on ps4 and xbox

uhh Yea Forumsros? is this not cooming to pc?
also thx for beta testing for us cux/

you want to roundhouse kick Mr. X ?

i do

I just....
I just wanted outbreak

I feel like I've become jaded to AAA blockbuster games. When some low budget trash gets revealed, I usually end up getting hyped.
This is one of those trash games. Sign me up.

Attached: community_image_1407621339.jpg (512x800, 254K)

needs to block spawns in the line of sight of survivors and implement more agile bosses, who the fuck at capcom thought spawning a Mr. X in the middle of the survivors was a reasonable tactic
granted we've only seen "game journalist" demos so far, but it seems like the game is just too slow paced and fairly clunky

meant to quote OP

It looks to have some promise. But it will probably die pretty fast.

It's coming to PC too.

if it even gets released

Why wouldn't it?

they outright said that if the beta gets a poor reception it might not even get released

I miss zombie master, so this is gonna have to suffice.

Source? That would actually be kind of welcome.

honestly, I can't remember, but I've seen it several times and it stuck with me because I want it to be true

This will never gonna be like Zombie Master, brother. Our game is gone forever.

My hype kind of died when I found out they outsourced it to some noname company in Taiwan.