If you're poor and hate p2w, you need to have sex

>If you're poor and hate p2w, you need to have sex
What

Attached: 1567407409023.jpg (614x334, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2019/08/drinking-fluoridated-water-during-pregnancy-may-lower-iq-sons-controversial-study-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

the fuck is wrong with americans.

a nation of coombrains.

Who's ed poon and why are they verified?

prostitution is illegal

literally who

Brain damage from fluroidated tap water, mixed with unhealthy bodies from the food and unhealthy brains from the joo brainwashing

Based Boon

Where's the video games

Jews

things are only illegal if you get caught :^)

>Brain damage from fluroidated tap water

crazy how this is literally settled science now and americans don't even care, they KNOW their government is intentionally drugging them to induce brain damage and they do not give a shit.

Isn't that the MK creator? What the fuck is wrong with him?

>creator of Mortal Kombat talks about microtransactions in modern videogames

Are you retarded?

>this many likes
I am so glad I don't have a Twitter account

have sex

You guys don't know who noob is?

>t. Europoor with shit teeth projecting on Yea Forums

He's obviously suggesting you sell your body for steam gift cards.

This does not even makes sense

Attached: 1542839302851.jpg (547x444, 64K)

This is discrimanatory to asexuals.

>no link to tweet
>falling for babies first inspect element edit

Attached: tim.jpg (640x460, 49K)

All I see is a (most likely fake) twitter screencap. Sorry.

well he deleted the tweet

WTF STEAMBROS HE CAN'T DO THIS TO US

don't reply to me you brain damaged american retard.

He’s trying to say peopl who a concern over p2w and cosmetics are nerds and loser over analyzing somethibg that he he either agrees with in practice, or wants keep betting away with. “Have sex” is a non argument that normalfags use under the delusion that it ends the conversation.

Why is everyone on this board so fucking dumb how could a functioning adult possibly believe he said that.

Noob saibot?

>functioning adult
the main demographic of this board is autistic 13 year olds

op here, I found the screencap in my Yea Forums folder.
If it's doctored, it's still made by some Yea Forumsirgin fucker. I didn't bother to check for a source because I couldn't possibly believe someone would try to shit on Ed Boon of all people, but here we are

>crazy how this is literally settled science now
You're right, it is settled science. So why do you conspiracy loonies keep parroting all that inaccurate shit? Fluoridated water is fine, take off your tinfoil hat.

>literally who said something stupid
what's hard to believe about this?

the funniest part of it is this is a fake screenshot, yet eurocucks are so obsessed they couldnt help but make this thread about america

>Fluoridated water is fine
I don't know man. Only americans drink that shit and they're notoriously retarded.

I’d rather be retarded than look retarded lol

>America became so absurd that you don't need to fact check because it would not be surprising if it was real

The benefit of fluoride is entirely topical, it should be delivered directly to the tooth and not to be ingested and it's absolutely horrifying people are okay with the government mandating such chemicals in the tap water.

It’s true, Boone does have a history of being retarded.

>Europoors are so obsessed they'll believe literally anything as long as it makes America look bad

When does the US of A looks good anyway?

I can tell you drank fluoridated water as a child.

sciencemag.org/news/2019/08/drinking-fluoridated-water-during-pregnancy-may-lower-iq-sons-controversial-study-says

yeah and some of us were caught each time we tried, just dont ask

Come on man, you know he's right. At some point your country went nuts, at least on the internet.

feminism and Christianity.

You know what Ed, youre right. Im spending my money on hookers instead of your game. THANKS

Everything looks insane on the internet.

>all the Euros immediately falling for this and insisting Americans are the dummies
We're all a big fucking unhappy clown family and you know it.

UH, ALL POOR PEOPLE OR INCELS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OUT OF VIDYA GAMES

video games are played by a lot of children, mix that with the fact Yea Forums is a haven for social rejects and you get a lot of retarded schizos endlessly posting twitter screencap and wojak threads

>I couldn't possibly believe someone would try to shit on Ed Boon of all people
I can, easily. His games have microtransactions, the females aren't 10/10 fapworthy, and he has left-leaning politics. He's as good a target for shitting on by this board as any.

>fluroidated tap water
didn't know that was a thing
thats weird

From what I've seen, French people are by far the most autistic when it comes to the internet, not sure why. Either way, you guys need to realize you live in very, very tiny countries and can't even begin to fathom what America is. You likely live in a country with a population lesser than that of my metropolitan area, and there are a dozen plus more throughout the country. We are a MASSIVE empire and have literally ruled the world for about 100 years now. It's a strange dynamic that you really can't understand if you live on the outside, you only get the media we export to you and then a glimpse from the internet which is hardly analogous to the real world.

American "christianity" isnt christianity

It's almost as if someone forgot to close the door to the secret clubhouse and our Yea Forums memes got leaked on Twitter.

I made this thread to discuss microtransactions not autistic sociology you utter retards

>Come on man, you know he's right. At some point the entire first world went nuts, at least on the internet.
FIFY

Fake

You kind of shot yourself in the foot by using a fake meme tweet.

Lmao, keep telling yourself that, you're the laughing stock of the world. Dilate tranny.

well have you seen how much sex those 3rd world niggers have
if you cant afford cosmetics, you're probably some african nigger

Should have checked its legitimacy.

Okay, but YOU'RE the one speaking MY language lmao.

No, the mk creator would be Daniel Pesina.
Boon just coded the shitty AI.

>literally posts the Have Sex meme on twitter
That's not real is it

English Language. not American
here it is, American Education FOLKS! you fucked up and now you're the retard.

Give him a break. There are european websites for him to post on so he has to use american ones.

Well I for one feel unequivocally btfo.
Guess I'll have to go have sex then.

Because unlike you dumb fucks, the rest of the world is smart enough to speak at least a couple/three languages

(whooooaaaaHOOOO in the distance)

The most populous metropolitan area in the USA is around NYC with 20 million people.

That is less than the average country population which is 35 million.

The USA has a total population of 325 million, which does make it the third most populated country in the world.

been to the midwest ever?

>smart enough
Lol they learn their native language and then English so they can participate with the larger American world, retard.

Are you French? I said they're really autistic but I didn't think you'd bite the bait THAT hard. Wow user, thank you, I had no idea English was actually from England.

not in most countries (not even in the USA)

G-Guys I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE A RETARD I SWEAR! LET ME FIT IN!

Hiring prostitute is way more expensive than buying cosmetics.

>We are a MASSIVE empire and have literally ruled the world for about 100 years now. It's a strange dynamic that you really can't understand if you live on the outside, you only get the media we export to you and then a glimpse from the internet which is hardly analogous to the real world.

>gets shot in a supermarket

>Lol they learn their native language and then English
Nigger I speak my local dialect, my native language, english, spanish and french

>no true scottsman
your religion is dogshit, as is everything born from the jew god.

It depends on the cosmetics

and the prostitute

It's always Americans with you Eurocucks, huh?

Who else is there to point the finger at

Yourself

>The guy raving about religion in 2019

russians
t. american

When I say Americans it could also be the leaf.

Russians don't die from lack of affordable insulin

>current year logic
you people are cancer, go ritualistically sacrifice yourself to your bronze age sandnigger god.

Attached: 1409259602463.jpg (608x1070, 370K)

Imagine being so unable to defend your business practices your only argument is "H-have S-sex"

This fucking place man.

Attached: -v-.png (1059x675, 92K)

>sciencemag.org
fucking lul

a prostitute is like 30 dollars dude

True but it's better to say leafs since saying Americans can be confusing do to the USA.

I'd rather have sex than give Ed Boon money so will do.

None of the people other than those in the USA, on the American continents call themselves Americans in general conversation. South Americans getting all butthurt like "we're Americans too." Shit is stupid.

>Science, also widely referred to as Science Magazine, is the peer-reviewed academic journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and one of the world's top academic journals.
>It was first published in 1880; its estimated readership is 570,400 people.

It's what you get for choosing to be a fucking primitive "in 2019".

>amerimutts cant banter

like clockwork

That is not true, you should get yourself informed.

average IQ isn't bad if you exclude nogs and spics

The US government has been putting fluoride in the tap water since ilke the 1950s

do I look like a tranny or a nigger?

i thought only the prozzies got in trouble not the buyer

are you having a bad day?

>the philosophical, moral, and spiritual foundation is european society is bad
ive realised that all these political prostitutes can do is attack, tear down, and destroy the current societal structure to allow their unknown (to them) overlords rebuild society in their own image

It means gamers are virgins, and if one does not want to pay to be a gamer, he should do non-gamer things like having sex instead.

You're going to become a pay-piggy, one way or another.

>the philosophical, moral, and spiritual foundation is european society is bad
All of that came from the romans, greeks, and the renaissance you illiterate cultist. Christianity, like islam and judaism, is philosophical stagnation and death.

For money?