DLC 5: Crash Bandicoot

DLC 5: Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot was chosen by Sakurai for similar reasons as Sonic. Crash was another contender that managed to challenge Nintendo and Mario. Other reasons include being memorable in Japan, Europe and North America, as well as Activision bringing the Crash remakes to Nintendo Switch. This is the final character chosen of the characters Nintendo suggested to Sakurai.
>Design
Crash's design was going to be 100% based off the design seen in the N Sane Trilogy and Nitro Fueled, though some changes have been made to make him look closer to his original PS1 era design whilst fitting in with the art style of Ultimate. Joe Pearson who worked on the original Crash Bandicoot was brought on board to help design Crash for Ultimate.
>Moveset
Many of his moves take inspiration from the PS1 and GBA games, along with Crash of the Titans.
All his regular attacks are based on Crash of the Titans.
>Neutral B once does a regular spin attack, holding B let's you spin for much longer. If spun for too longCrash will get dizzy and leave you vulnerable. Holding B mid air let's Crash do a Death Tornado Spin to glide.
>Side B activates Fruit Bazooka is comparable to Banjo's egg launcher, albeit can only be used when standing still. You can aim at an upwards or downwards angle.
>Down B when grounded is the Super Slide. Like Cloud and Joker's down tilts, but covers are larger distance. Crash's down B becomes a Super Charged Body Slam in air.
>Final Smash
Crash places Aku Aku onto himself, and rams into the opponent(s) sending them upwards. A cutscene plays showing the opponents landing on Cortex's spaceship, and then being blasted by Nitrus Brio’s laser canon. This is very similar to a lot of final smashes in Ultimate.
>Colors
1: Default
2: Yellow, Black & White
3: Yellow, White & Blue
4: Brown, Navy & Red
5: Light Brown, Green and Blue
6: Light Blue, Black and Purple
7: Brown, Red and Yellow
8: Fake Crash (alternate model)

[cont]

Attached: 94935-and-smash-silhouette-for-3ds-brawl-wallpaper.png (1876x1876, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5-ueKhL8eI
youtu.be/qSG__nUiA5I
youtu.be/0dEsFNlIWZg
youtu.be/0kWE_WHRbmI?list=PLjJo9GApMP1pXOxBX2KezAxlFJ1SJsruz
youtu.be/xVuL3yKclvE?list=PLjJo9GApMP1pXOxBX2KezAxlFJ1SJsruz
youtu.be/oZ2lLp1VfyY?list=PLjJo9GApMP1pXOxBX2KezAxlFJ1SJsruz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DLC 6: Frisk (Undertale)
Frisk was chosen to be Ultimate’s indie fighter. Nintendo requested that Sakurai continue his partnership with Toby Fox after the Sans Mii costume broke record sales for Mii costumes when it launched. The two have agreed to work together again.
>Design
Temmy Lang, the lead artist of UNDERTALE/DELTARUNE was brought on to help design Frisk for Ultimate. They made a design that makes Frisk look like a fighter. Frisk has a bit more detail compared to the original design, they look Asian unlike other characters from Asia (Joker), height same as Mario, and a glowing red heart on their sweater which changes color.
>Jumping changes their heart to blue
>Shield changes their heart to green
>Dodging changes their heart to purple
>Heart shatters when KO’d, clearer in stamina matches
>Moveset
This moveset is not completed yet. Sakurai, Toby and both the development and animation teams are still planning out how Frisk’s moveset works. This is some of the ideas they have favourited so far.
>(Neutral B) equip item (changes between punches & melee, adds defense, heals), items are random, rarest being Real Knife (extremely rare, instant KO)
>(Side B) Frisk shoots bullets from their heart, heart is yellow
>(Up B) Frisk carried by bird that carries you over a disproportionately small gap
>(Down B) Box with hit mark shows up, press A when closest to the middle to deal more damage or potentially critical hit
>Final Smash
Frisk will stun the nearest opponents and show them in UNDERTALE art style with unique UNDERTALE battle sprites for each fighter. Hit marker box appears, depending where it hits varies damage. Opponents on high damage fade away UNDERTALE style.
>Colors
Costume 1: Default
Costume 2: Purple and White
Costume 3: White, Red and Yellow
Costume 4: Blue, Grey and Red
Costume 5: Yellow and White
Costume 6: White, Black and Purple
Costume 7: Yellow, Green and White
Costume 8: Blue, White and Black
[cont]

>Stages
Whumpa Islands is the stage that will represent Crash Bandicoot. The stage has the forest, as well as level and boss locations from the islands visible in the background. The stage itself takes place on top of platforms formed of stone pillars and wooden planks.
>The stage has platforms that will be vertical at first, but when hit will be made horizontal.
>Flame thrower platforms that can be bounced on will appear, though will do fire damage if you don’t bounce off it in time.
>The stage also will warn you of an in coming boulder. This boulder can trap players in the floor, and push along those midair in its way off the stage.

UNDERTALE (still in concept) is a transform stage that shows locations from UNDERTALE. The stage layout is like WarioWare Inc., but platform layout and gimmicks change from each location. Various characters and enemies from the games can be seen in the backgrounds.
>Ruins is the safest of the stage transformations. It has a Battlefield design in terms of platform locations; though the platforms do crumble and then collapse when stepped on too much.
>Snowdin has ice physics on the main stage area, and the layout is like that of WarioWare Inc. A floor pattern with X’s will sometimes appear with different spots on both the main stage and platforms. If all are changed to O, the player that achieves it will be granted a reward (similar to WarioWare Inc.)
>Waterfall’s main stage area in water, though not fully submerged. The platform above gives it a similar layout to Smashville, moving left and right. Sometimes a wooden platform will float by to save those in the water. Those who stay in the water for too long either drown or get grabbed downwards by Onionsan.
>Hotlands layout is more like Pokemon Stadium’s layout, albeit the platforms are further off the side. This time the platform area is right above lava, and the platforms have panels that shoot you to the other side of the stage.
[cont]

>Music
Crash Bandicoot series (Original tracks are based off N.Sane Trilogy I THINK, but I listed as their original games to be safe)
>New remixes
N Sane Beach (From: Crash Bandicoot, Arrangement Supervisor: Josh Mancell)
Hog Wild (From: Crash Bandicoot, Arrangement Supervisor: Tee Lopes)
Hang Eight (From Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Again, Arrangement Supervisor: Jun Senoue)
Neo Cortex Theme (From: Crash Bandicoot: Warped, Arrangement Supervisor: ACE (TOMOri Kudo / CHiCO))
Crash Team Racing Medley (From: Crash Team Racing, Arrangement Supervisor: Ryo Nagamatsu)

>Original
Temple Ruins / Jaws Of Darkness (From: Crash Bandicoot)
Pinstripe Potoroo (From: Crash Bandicoot)
Ripper Roo (Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Again)
Main Theme (Warped) (From: Crash Bandicoot: Warped)
Dingodile (From: Crash Bandicoot: Warped)

>BONUS TRACK (likely bundled with Mii costume)
Spyro The Dragon medley (From: Spyro The Dragon, Arrangement Supervisor: Kentaro Ishizaka)

UNDERTALE music been sorted, but not fully confirmed in terms of new remixes. Toby Fox is remixing one more of his songs for Smash I can confirm, but the only composer signed on for UNDERTALE tracks is Tomoya Ohtani who was offered by Toby Fox to compose an UNDERTALE track for Smash. The songs for original have all been licensed and planned out already though.
Enemy Approaching
Stronger Monsters
Stage Swap: Ruins
Stage Swap: Snowdin
Stage Swap: Waterfall
Stage Swap: Hotlands
Heartache
Bonestrousle
Spear of Justice
Death by Glamour
ASGORE
Your Best Nightmare
Hopes and Dreams
[cont]

I like how they already chose the the 6th fucking fighter by now based on sales that only recently happened.

As for content that’s coming out for the update containing Terry Bogard, here is what you should expect in terms of Mii costumes:
Andy Bogard (Fatal Fury)
Marco Rossi (Metal Slug)
Ashley (WarioWare. Inc)
Chun-Li (Street Fighter series)
Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars)
Chocobo (Final Fantasy series)
NiGHTS (NiGHTS Into Dreams)
Klonoa (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)
I admit that I have not been able to follow up on much info with Terry. The team behind Terry are a bit too busy and active compared to Crash now that they’re all focused on debugging. It was much harder for me to snoop in on them, especially since I was assigned to work on the Crash team. My work is done though, and I’m gonna be freelancing elsewhere. (Many people on the teams freelanced the same day, and leave at the same time as me which is when our deadline is done)

Knows ALL THIS BULLSHIT

>know fuck all about the actual revealed character terry.

>This is the final character chosen of the characters Nintendo suggested to Sakurai.
Nope. The extended DLC is also Nintendo suggested.
>Nintendo requested that Sakurai continue his partnership with Toby Fox after the Sans Mii costume broke record sales for Mii costumes when it launched
More nope, the extra DLC characters were likely decided before the Sans costume launched.
>Ashley Mii Costume
already in the game, faggot

We already have an Ashley Mii costume. C'mon man.

>Ashley (WarioWare Inc.)
Huh, that’s funny...

Attached: 00073379-0F7B-4580-B62D-6BB10FF86990.jpg (750x510, 156K)

and most importantly:
DAD, I TOLD YOU I AM GAY!

I improved that shitty template that was in Deviantart, if anyone case

Attached: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter's Pass 2 Template.png (1920x1080, 671K)

I'll take frisk because we get fucking Crash. I would've preferred Undyne tho, she would make the most sense

I mixed up Ashley with Magikoopa from the Super Mario Bros series. My bad.

Also Please don't use homophobic slurs. They aren't very kind.

That's pretty good man, great job!

They don't even look alike. How the hell did you get them mixed up?

Post yfw based mother fucking Kunio-Kun, the KEKLORD, blows the FUCK out of every western character and western wishlist character.

Do we get a Chara alt?

Attached: c6332ca26a9560c230d0e3f724b50230.jpg (811x987, 88K)

Be easy on OP, he wrote all of this in study hall in middle school

fucking based

>Fake Crash alt
>Not Coco
At least try

>Crash Bandicoot was chosen by Sakurai
Do you leaktards even try anymore

Post yfw based mother fucking Kunio-Kun, the BANCHO CHAD GOD, blows the FUCK out of every western character and western wishlist character.

Nice RP, was a nice read :D

BASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERSBASED NIGGERS

>frisk
Here’s your Indie rep, bros.

Attached: 622173F4-B1F9-4884-8D49-3675AA2B0AFF.jpg (3872x1892, 2.04M)

>Doesn't know anything about terry
>Knows the exact reasons why each character was chosen
>Random freelancer somehow knows all this
Why are leaks I'm interested in always so obviously fucking fake

Attached: 1524604357837.png (402x357, 64K)

Literally who

>no geese howard
you didn't even try

You forgot to say what Crash's up b would be. I am guessing the high jump?

Attached: B9266A45-FE57-4535-A213-A5CC7270EE5B.png (512x192, 57K)

REAL LEAK

I agree user, it cannot compare to all the great Microsoft brand mii costumes we got with Banjo this fucker didn't even try.

Yes, it’s the high jump. I was going to add that in but forgot about it after I had gone through to shorten and condense everything I wrote down.

thats actually pretty impressive OP, good job

Then considering you can use neutral b to glide in the air, would it be right to assume that Crash's up b is another one like Banjo's that lets you act out of it after? So you can up b, and use neutral b to glide down? Otherwise, the neutral b glide is linked to his normal jumps only, and would be total shit then.

Fake Crash fits better with Crash’s animations. Of all the things wrong with OP’s post, he definitely got that part right.

LITERALLY who

From what I’ve seen, you can do Up B to neutral B as a recovery

>Please don't use homophobic slurs. They aren't very kind.

everyone who browses Yea Forums is a faggot, you faggot

I am a faggot
that poster above me is a faggot
that poster below me is a faggot
everyone ITT is a faggot
and especially you, the OP, are one rambunctious hell of a faggot

faggot

Attached: 1566064150280.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Well that's great then, and all of this is what I thought his moveset would probably be like. Although his down b sounds really confusing and strange.

Play video games

I can’t, I’m a wage slave

Watch people play video games

If 7 Kat from Gravity Rush will be in as DLC in either fighters pass

That’s not fun

Shit reroll

FUCK. One last time

if 4 OP is legit

Well fuck you then, site. Hm what about doomguy

if 9 I lose my virginity to a samus cosplayer

Attached: 1566782001177.png (500x826, 332K)

Ok I'm done. :(aka one last roll for kat before I fuck off..at least i get crash if this is a real leak

nice nigger fanfiction op

Rolling 7 for this based user, for wanting both Kat and Doomguy

Congratulations, you deconfirmed yourself

RIP user

:( ok ok actual final post, this decides if the 2nd pass will be worth a damn

Shit. Reroll.

FUCK LMAO. damn bro you really fucking tried and you got shit on

Faggot nigger get off my board

>direct says new DLC fighters are in development
>but Frisk was decided after Sans costume sales
hmm...............................

if 5 steve is in

if 7 you're a mom gey

>If it isn't muh BING BING WAHOO, it's not allowed in Smash

Attached: smashfags.jpg (1079x1017, 147K)

if 8 your gey mom is in

Third reroll.

If 4 Mario is in

>No Twinsanity/Woc music

I know gameplay wise they weren't that good but don't leave the music out, some of these songs would be perfect for fighting

youtu.be/r5-ueKhL8eI
youtu.be/qSG__nUiA5I
youtu.be/0dEsFNlIWZg
youtu.be/0kWE_WHRbmI?list=PLjJo9GApMP1pXOxBX2KezAxlFJ1SJsruz
youtu.be/xVuL3yKclvE?list=PLjJo9GApMP1pXOxBX2KezAxlFJ1SJsruz
youtu.be/oZ2lLp1VfyY?list=PLjJo9GApMP1pXOxBX2KezAxlFJ1SJsruz

Attached: 1559320987111.png (172x154, 19K)

It’s better than not knowing anything about vidya

all crash games have pretty good soundtrack.

user please
I know RCR has become the subject of a lot of shitposting these days but I've wanted Kunio since forever if we keep doing this people are going to false flag using him and I'm not sure if I can take it

Attached: 1566241349065.jpg (602x359, 93K)

Too good to be true.

if 6 i will fuck a giraffe

Sorry dude but that's false, the roster's already been leaked.

Attached: a real leak not fake do not share.png (930x118, 34K)

>crash
Believable.
>frisk
Who?
>undertale
Fucking ruined your chances at any credibility outside of thirsty Underfags.

Attached: 1482871170376.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

o nice i saw this post in the other thred
heres your (you) :)

He's in

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Get the fuck out of here with your Undertail furry meme trash you faggot.

>warner bros entertainment
HOLY SHIT BROS LEGO BATMAN IS IN OH MYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD

>Nintendo requested that Sakurai continue his partnership with Toby Fox after the Sans Mii costume broke record sales for Mii costumes when it launched.

Almost had it, then ya blew it. The DLC JUST came out, and you're telling me that somehow in the span of like a week you've gotten the heads up that Frisk was picked as a result of Sans' download popularity AND is already fully realized as a character? Maybe if you posted this a few months down the line, it'd make sense, but the window for this to fall in place is too short. You shouldn't have mentioned anything about Sans' sales influencing the decision to but Frisk in but instead just implied he was going to be in regardless.

man what the fuck is my luck. reroll

Did you watch the last direct? Frisk has more of a chance than ever. I'm not sure if you remember, but there's already an Undertale rep with music (something that has never happened when it was just a mii skin)

Face it. Frisk is an amazing choice.

Attached: a904ceeefb89bb98570c5a4888e740a3.jpg (452x669, 57K)

Only if I get to see Ridley pin her to the ground and ruthlessly rape her.

final reroll to try and circumvent my luck.
in the case of no 7, sorry to the original user i was trying to help

It's ok user watch THIS

Kris would be infinitely better

>There's an undertail rep

Wrong. Unless you think a costume is a rep, which would be retarded but expected from people like you.

Attached: 1559750083921.jpg (631x445, 47K)

> This fakers don't even try anymore

Attached: 1552504796340.jpg (750x750, 108K)

Honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised in the least bit. I've bumped into so many Sans players since he came out that I can only imagine his costume straight up outsold some of the actual fighters.

Shit 2nd reroll but after this I'm done

I like how any other time a character gets put in as a costume everyone knows it's over, it's done but Underfags are so delusional and retarded they think it means something. Take your head out of your ass and look around.

>frisk

Too bad, your fake leak was almost believable when it was only crash

Fake and gay, kill yourself OP for shitting up the board with this leak trite

Sage

this is sans, say something nice about her

Attached: d9f10c2-00a47748-6958-446b-9b14-fd08cfc4e176.jpg (900x636, 277K)

>Cortex Strikes Again

Attached: 41GxEBcDmfL._SY355_.jpg (450x484, 68K)

>Daisuke Amaya
Please

Attached: 2ed.gif (300x300, 2.46M)

source?

no you didn't you fucking faggot can we fuck off with these smash threads every half houor

>disney
it's sora
it fucking has to be

I know you're being sarcastic but banjo was the only one who didn't get any miis from their own series

ya right

>Dreamworks
SOMEBODY

It's obviously fake lol
>Dreamworks

Crash isn't getting in without Spyro.

You get 2 points for effort tyrone.

But it still looks fake.

Attached: 1567638655878.jpg (390x541, 46K)

oh, I guess I might be fucking blind, because I did not see that

Dammit apart from Sakurai choosing him, the Crash one sounds believable, but then you went on to Frisk? Not happening

Fake. The last fighter pass character is Ragna The Bloodedge from BlazBlue.

>he actually took the time to write up lies in hopes of lots of (you)s
holy shit you're pathetic

You Fucking God Damn Fucker!

Attached: 132.jpg (723x406, 37K)

>dude if i spoiler everything it will sound more real!

Good meme

>they look Asian unlike other characters from Asia (Joker)
You're a retard if you think Joker doesn't look Asian. Can we stop this retarded meme where people claim anime characters can't possibly be asian because their eyes aren't slits?

>ASW
SOL'S IN

If Crash got in (which he will not) which eyebrows would they give him?
JP, or PAL?