What is the vidya equivalent of this scene?

What is the vidya equivalent of this scene?

Attached: promo324577585-768x432.png (768x432, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/aM0mj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know. Bump in the hopes you find an answer. Another question. Why is every face Goose makes in this movie so screencap worthy?

Attached: ryan.png (822x802, 680K)

The fact that failed men beta incels identify so strongly with K and Gosling is so unbelievably pathetic to me.

Don't worry, that's about to change.

Attached: omt0fixlw0421.jpg (500x500, 29K)

You mean a throwaway scene that gets parroted about constantly on Yea Forums?

>Some game where you realize that everything you believed and trusted is a lie and you are all alone
I swear there is one but I cannot remember which one.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

The fact that other men care about failed men or beta incels so strongly is so unbelievably gay to me.

Watching Bioshock Infinite e3 footage and then playing the actual game.

2deep4u

What indication do you have that I remotely care about them personally? Expressing disgust is not the same thing as caring. Seethe. Cope.

Attached: IMG_2767.jpg (1024x703, 55K)

this webmshare.com/play/aM0mj

because gosling is a fucking autist. Look at drive and this shit, he plays this silent autist type waaaay to perfectly. It wouldn´t surprise me if he posts regular on r9k

When the screen goes black and I see myself in the reflection

Yet that's exactly what you said. You are obsessed with failed men beta incels. What gives?

great fairy in zelda

have sex

Disgust is care, dipshit. Otherwise you would've just ignored and moved on. Are you looking to suck them off? Otherwise why do you eveb give a shit how beta or alpha another man is, you fucking faggot.

fuck

Attached: mario_crying_stairs.jpg (640x430, 41K)

This.

There's worse role models, you tranny. Gosling's a good dude.

>Disgust is care, dipshit
False, disgust can be apathetic.
>Otherwise you would've just ignored and moved on.
Non sequitur.

Kill yourself.

Attached: file.png (830x535, 460K)

Metal Gear Solid 2

Attached: 1382997024145.jpg (800x1000, 295K)

Well, we are living in a feminist hell...

What a massive cope.

Disgust cannot be apathetic, you fucking invalid. Go fuck yourself, cocksucker.

how can you not identify atleast partly with him?

almost everyone, when they were a teen or young adult, thought they were hot shit destined to be "the one" and then we realize we are just another pathetic work drone like our parents before us and everyone else

The ending of Halo 4

you are mad as fuck right now, lmao. people called you out on your low iq and now you are all passive aggressive like a bitchass tranny.

apathy is neutral, you brainlet. holy shit, lol. I bet your father tells you to shut up all the time.

>tfw never felt anything even close to resemble that

>I bet your father tells you to shut up all the time.
Projecting.

Just read up on this hoe. It fits even more now that I know that she's just an illusion

Attached: silent hill 2.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

There is a game where you fight giant women.

So did K's Joi actually love him?

Attached: 8b7IJeC.jpg (1819x1080, 236K)

lol no

No as indicated by Big Joi calling him Joe as well.

Yes. No piece of software would ask you to destroy part of it's data gathering capability

Play Dark Souls, user.

the movie literally spells it out for you. I dunno how there is any argument about this still

Attached: Joi.png (1040x764, 1.15M)

Yes
After she gave him that big speech of "going beyond your programming", seeing the advertisement call him Joe made him realize her love was exactly what she was talking about. Joi calling him Joe was more than a programmed bias, she was giving him a term of endearment in what was at that point the most emotionally trying time of his life. Even if she were programmed to like him and say she loved him, with her limited ability she really did genuinely adore him, and that's love. She might not have been real, but she tried her best for him.

>php

Attached: dubternet.png (400x400, 85K)

>What a massive cope.
are you blind? just fucking look at him. He is the hot guy, who is actually an autist trying to be normal.

>we will never get giant snake lady tits

Attached: 1445972901724.png (2048x1536, 2.02M)

Joi? Jack Off Instruction?

You are just projecting your autism, retard.

It's really as simple as whether or not you accept being programmed to love somebody is as meaningful as a human naturally loving another human. Considering K himself wasn't human either is also a consideration.

Play Xcom.

Attached: 0d0736c3a46dbae8d1092b7459679d4f.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

of course, she was designed to.

why should I project mine? There is no fucking way someone can play the role of the autist that good without being one user.

>thought they were hot shit destined to be "the one"
I get you're talking more about most people in the audience, but I still worry some people took the wrong message away from K's interest in his possible origins, so let me clarify, it wasn't just about being special, he ignored Joi whenever she threw that out and given how deftly he handled himself he obviously knew he was an exceptionally skilled Replicant, the one thing Joi said that got a reaction out of him was the idea he was possibly loved in an earlier life like a human followed by the idea he's lived bereft of that happiness so long, simply because the world decided that's his place for the convenience of others. He became frustrated not because he felt he should be worth more than anyone, but the idea the world had told him he's worth less until he started to believe it.

He walks off the physical assault of Sapper with composure, but we're shown the verbal and indirect abuse he goes through as a Replicant Blade Runner gets an ever so slight reaction, he's tense and paces quickly just to get away from the world around him the entire way until he gets to the quiet of his apartment, all to hammer home that all he wants is to be accepted and given basic decency. It's also why he's just chilling with Deckard instead of insisting he call him his special boy or anything. All K wanted was peace of mind. That's why it sucks when this part spits in his face for it. No real Joi allowed.

something i never understood. a bioengineered "android" that is only organic matter in the size and form of a humanoid is a humanoid and not a robot?

fucking underrated. made me smile and cry inside a little bit

>bullshit by a lying AI that is not even brought up in MGS4

try harder next time

.. and then we nutted up, got over ourselves and moved on with our lives.

>Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial-arts monastery in China and studied real hard for ten years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, and devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad.
Hiro used to feel this way, too, but then he ran into Raven. In a way, this was liberating. He no longer has to worry about being the baddest motherfucker in the world. The position is taken.

In aa way, yes. That is what her AI was developed for.

The movie is literally about robots learning to act outside of their programming, I don't know how you missed it.

If you read that scene as just some autist getting cucked by a robo-waifu and nothing else you're an idiot

Attached: 1568323323581.webm (312x1080, 158K)

Replicants have never been robots.

Biodroids is robots

My life is just the same as his in bladerunner. I live in a shithole, spend all my day in office, hate my job, come home late so its always dark, 16 floor building in ghetto neighborhood, small and empty flat, I only have a bed and pc. I don’t even feel mad about my life, I don’t even remember when I was angry or happy last time. All I feel is loneliness. No friends, only mom calls once a week. When I was a child I thought I’m a main hero in this world, I’m special, but now I only ask myself why do I exist?

get over it faggot

do you also destroy 300 pound muscle beasts in melee combat?

Glory to mankind!

the old point and click game where you are tortured for eternity by an evil being/AI

>HAIR STYLE - BANGS
Patrician

This, or the one where the widow tells you you're a good man in chapter 6.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 886K)

Chrysalids?

This. Even as someone who's pretty beta, I never did get this. Gosling isn't even THAT good at playing that sort of character, since I never bought that someone as good-looking as him could ever be such a loner.

That said, 2049 was an amazing movie anyway and I thought it was better than the original in every way.