You gotta be fucking kidding me

Really? the best game of the year is a fucking remake?
Is Sekiro THAT much of a GOTY material?

if the big GOTY battle this year is between a remake and sekiro, then we're having the worst year for gaming since 2014...

Attached: goty2019.jpg (515x304, 22K)

t. contrarian

t. retard

RE2 fixed literally everything that was wrong with classic.

outer wilds
i'm looking forward to its steam release so everyone can enjoy it. what a great game

Who fucking cares? Shadowbringers is my personal goty so far but I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks or what review scores say. Play what you like, disregard opinions.

Attached: 1482138168181.png (863x661, 984K)

You mean the graphics?

re2make is an alright game made with a small budget and no large scope or addition to the original they basically copied
it's not even that good a game

he meant that it actually was somewhat challenging unlike the original

*could care less

Its multiplats so I don't care

Yeah, it's only a great game if the masses agree with me.

Your whole generation is such a massive disappointment.

>shadowniggers
>resident ruined
>garbagiro
>shit emblem
>DmC 2
>iceflop

I die a little inside any time I hear someone say that shit

of those games my favorite is dmc v but i'm biased because the ending to the vergil arc was fantastic
sekiro looks like the GOTY but I think a movie game for ps4 will win it

>2.5 millions
Cope

yes, mr. sherman, everything stinks..

Imagine taking internet voting seriously. All social media platforms are echo chambers and you will get different results on each.

Oh no your aren't that michael fag who says remake 2 is like fortnite and also calls it a demake? Theres really nothing wrong with remake 2 except for maybe the lab it could of been bit longer.

Also calling dmc5 DmC2 just cause nero has a new hairstyle? Holy fuck are your tastes absolutely disgusting.

Replaying Sekiro now. It's the best game I played all year.

dead year

RE2 is great, but GOTY really deserves to go to DMC5 for just how much of a love letter it is to the fanbase.

I don't feel like any games that come out these days really feel like 'Game of the year' contenders. Anymore it seems like even the most anticipated games, with the biggest budgets and the biggest hype surrounding them come out, and people play them and talk about them for maybe a month, and then they move on and it gets largely forgotten about. When was the last time something truly iconic came out, that had people raving about it all year long?

>When was the last time something truly iconic came out, that had people raving about it all year long?
probably breath of the wild. It had enough variety in its game mechanics that it allowed a lot of creative freedom, but it also appealed to the masses in that it was "WOAH SKYRIM BUT ZELDA"

>discussing valid goty contenders is wrong

I already play what I like and don't follow reviews to decide what to play, user, we just want to discuss videogames

Definitely a dead year for games. This is also the last year of the current gen. PS5 and Xbox Scarlet are planned for 2020

Witcher 3 and Bloodborne in 2015, Zelda in 2017 and last year was a battle between God of War and RDR2

They are all already forgotten....

This year is a poor year for games. I could easily rave about sekiro all year long but we arent getting any dlc anyway so people will remember it as fucking ninja souls.

Attached: 1555060904086.png (276x347, 177K)

>ubisoft sandbox with rudimentary physics interactions that have been around for over a decade
>with a zelda paintjob
There's nothing iconic about this at all, it's just normalfags haven't played anything better.

Attached: aaaa.jpg (589x761, 71K)

>There's nothing iconic about this at all, it's just normalfags haven't played anything better.

>normalfags
>not playing ubisoft generic open worlds

you're contradicting yourself

No, I'm implying BotW is better than Ubisoft's yearly regurgitations. Which it is, but this isn't really an astounding feat.