Is the $60 going to be worth it for a Zelda-lite dungeon creator?

is the $60 going to be worth it for a Zelda-lite dungeon creator?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_TheLegendOfZeldaLinksAwakening_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 383K)

Doubt it, the gameplay itself is so limited so I don't think the dugeon creator will have any kind of staying power

$60 is worth it for best girl

Attached: 93B59C49-C175-46A2-AE51-37D8BAB0D767.png (511x1032, 380K)

The fact that you can only use premade rooms makes the whole thing garbage

It wont even have online functionality to share with friends, why is Nintendo so ignorant?

Guess im stuck with GBC version...

I'd buy Zelda Maker in a heart beat but the two posts I've seen on Yea Forums tell me that this game's dungeon creator isn't very good

Is it possible if we support this game Nintendo will make a Zelda-maker.... Like Mario has gotten?

$60 today is less than $60 back then. I worry more about the inevitable dlc season pass and what of the base game they took out. Dungeon creator was already reviewed to not being good due to how limited it is. You could always wait until black friday for the inevitable buy 2 get 1 free deals. I doubt it will lower in price individually.

>You could always wait until black friday for the inevitable buy 2 get 1 free deals. I doubt it will lower in price individually.
Its too soon for it to go on sale this year Black Friday though, right?

If this had a master mode with redesigned dungeons I've buy it in a heartbeat. As is its just a subjectively inferior version of a game you can buy for 5 bucks on the 3DS

>not downloading it for free
yikes

>As is its just a subjectively inferior version of a game you can buy for 5 bucks on the 3DS
B-but the GBC version doesnt have a dungeon creator :(

It has Hero Mode if that's anything you're interested in

Hero Mode is fucking lazy. Give me master quest. Every zelda, or at least every 2d zelda (especially remakes) should have a master quest

Isnt Master quest just everything mirrored?

No, it adds several puzzles and makes the game harder. Mostly shitty ones involving invisible time blocks but still.

>can only play your own dungeons made of pre-made rooms
So you know all of the puzzles from the start, how to beat them from the start, and can only play your own. No sharing possibile. Anyone who is excited for this is retarded

No? It rearranged the dungeons completely

Master Quest in OOT 3D and OOT GC had redesigned puzzles in the dungeons. Wasn't that great honestly. A lot of the puzzles were a bit obtuse, but I did appreciate the added enemies to the dungeons.

No. The first Zelda has a second quest with entirely new dungeons, different locations for said dungeons, and different items in those dungeons, and even had some unique enemies. The overworld was mostly the same but still, it's a pretty hefty extra chunk of game to play through

Ocarina of time's master quest has the same dungeon layouts, but the puzzles are largely different to the point where you tend to go through the dungeons in completely different ways

>It wont even have online functionality to share with friends
Really? So it's just like Mario Maker 3D. What's the point of creating a level if you can't share it online?

>What's the point of creating a level if you can't share it online?
Good question- if this was available for sharing online (like Smash stages) it wouldnt even be a question as to how much it cost.

Do we think there is any chance they will add the online feature? I want a Zelda maker but I dont want this game lol

Can agree there. Though I'd take a lazy damage multiplier over being stuck with the base game difficulty