Untitled

Attached: C2DB33E2-CB25-4483-90E2-55C33B93C9DC.jpg (750x1110, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-01-07-nintendo-president-says-company-could-shift-away-from-home-consoles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of these companies are good.

Attached: 1555631637674.jpg (576x566, 34K)

>Valve
>good
How old is this image?

only square enix is good out of those

this is reddit as fuck

>Glitchthesda and Glitchstar
>Good
What is this garbage?
What is this

this

>bethesda
>valve
>good
Switch Capcom and Bethesda at least

>Valve, Bethesda, and Rockstar good

The existance of private enterprise is a necessary evil for the existence of a healthy and fruitful economy

Depends on your definition of health and fruitful economy, and it is subject to change.

The existence of slavery is a necessary evil for the existence of a healthy and fruitful Roman economy.

is pic rel from 2013?
nowadays it's more like this

Attached: 1568400069316.jpg (747x1110, 122K)

>Valve
>Lawful Good

Neutral Evil is more fitting.

Rockstar makes better quality games than Capcom and Square. KH3 and FFXV are embarrassments in design. Capcom is about to be a joke again with Project Resistance.

>Nintendo evil
>Bethesda good
>Bioware neutral
>Rockstar good
>EA Chaotic
Literally nothing right about this list at all

We don't have a healthy economy though.

The prime metric one should judge the economic success of a nation by is the quality of life its citizens enjoy, not its GDP or growth.

How old is this image?

Nintendo is Lawful Neutral. They're one of the last companies that still makes games for the sole purpose of being fun, but they're confused Jap boomers that don't understand that people like decent graphics and good online.

At the absolute very best Nintendo should be chaotic good. I'd still keep them in neutral. Their outrageous prices for old games and equipment is ridiculous and Jewish. Add on that they allow Nintendo of America to censor everything. They're shady.

We have a higher quality of living than 99% of the planet.

If I can't be rich, nobody can be rich.

They're also bending the knee to the mobile market big time. I still predict in the next 10-15 years they won't be making hardware. They'll just be publishing and developing games for mobile.

Spiders are true neutral

But 1% of us have it better than the rest of us so fuck those guys! Let's rev up our hedge trimmers and cut down some tall poppies!

>Their outrageous prices for old games and equipment is ridiculous and Jewish.
This I agree with
>Add on that they allow Nintendo of America to censor everything.
Blame burgerland, not nintendo. If Americans didn't get so pissy about everything this wouldn't be a problem.
>They're shady.
Neither of your complains fall under the category of shady. They are open about these things, they just suck.
Regardless, Nintendo isn't even close to evil. Their online offerings are outdated as fuck and they deserve to be mocked and criticized for that, but they innovate in other ways and at least TRY to stand out. Sony and Microsoft have been building the same console with updated specs since their inception and the few times they have tried to innovate lead to terrible motion controls that they only implemented because Nintendo was doing it first. There is no reason to own a playstation or xbox over a PC, but Nintendo offers an experience I can't get with my PC. So I give them some credit for at least trying to be different. That is always a good thing in my book.

Every successful country was built off the back of slaves. That will never not be the case.

>Valve
>Lawful Good

>Bethesda
>Neutral Good

Actually, I won't even bother. All of this is fucking crap.

>I still predict in the next 10-15 years they won't be making hardware. They'll just be publishing and developing games for mobile.
People said the same thing 10 years ago. Truth is Nintendo has enough money to operate at a complete loss for the next several decades. They don't NEED to make money on their consoles to justify actually making them. So I don't see them giving up on consoles even if mobile starts making them more money.

Yeah, for example Swedes and Russians enslaving Finns is what caused Finland to be succesful!

>operate at a complete loss for the next several decades.
Delusion. It would kill any publicly traded company.

>enslaving Finns
Proof?

10 years ago their wasn't a mobile seen make billions. Now there is. Mario Kart Tour is being shilled by then. There's all kinds of projects planned for mobile. If they hit it right like Fate Go did they'll leave hardware behind. The new CEO of Nintendo already said Mobile was his biggest focus.

BEEP BEEP BOOP BAP BOOP BAP

Slavery is economically unsound when you have machines that do the work of hundreds of people in a fraction of time and cost of upkeep.

Japan. The greatest periods of Japanese history, their golden ages, actually had no slavery. They had an official slave system until 1590, which is before the Tokugawa Shogunate where Japan was really unified into a single country. Their success cannot be owed to slavery.

>Rockstar
>Good

I'd still argue Nintendo is lawful evil

I know it was classified as slavery user but living under imperial Japanese rule before the liberation by Americans in World War II was pretty hellish. Might as well been slavery

Wasn't*

Found the burgerlander
"liberation" lol.

>Gives gamers 100+hr single player content with every new game
>Free new content to play online years down the line if you like the sort of thing
>Nah they're evil because of a system that allows you to buy things online instead of grind. This one thing takes away all good will they do or could do

Whatever fag, you got a youngyea video you should be watching right now?

this is accurate expect for capcom

like a good little goi

What evil did they do? Besides the payed online.

constantly going after and shutting down fan games and rom hosting sites effectively trying to erase games from existence

So you honestly think if they had stayed the same during WW2 that we'd have anime? Games? Or any media from them like we do now? You're fucking crazy if so. They'd be another China at worst or North Korea at best making bomb threats to all who don't give them resources.
Drop the childish hatred for America.

>publishers mixed with developers
nah

Attached: Fxgh00GG_zY.jpg (398x398, 60K)

>They don't NEED to make money on their consoles to justify actually making them.
Cool, when they can start porting their stuff to PC like the others are so I dont have to buy their shoddy systems?

What would you call it then faggot? They lost, surrendered and their economy changed. Them surrendering was the best thing that ever happened for their people and the world. They've given us so much that wouldn't have happened under communist/imperial rule.

the fact that Bethesda is "neutral Good" says a lot

Why are 3rd worlders so insecure of America?

how about you first read, then say something faggot
>They don't NEED to make money on their consoles to justify actually making them
hence the word *NEED*
nintendo isn't going to stop making consoles just because theres phones now, fucking PlayStation left the handheld market cause they thought phones killed it, yet Nintendo made the Switch work.
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-01-07-nintendo-president-says-company-could-shift-away-from-home-consoles
the only way they leave the console business is if consoles no longer make money, but they still do
cope

Not to mention that slaves are wasted potential consumers when they aren't getting paid and thus are not buying products.

Ah yes, the bernie supporter manifesto. Oh wait, I forgot he owns like six homes.

This pic must be from 2010 or 11 at the latest.

>Everyone should have healthcare like half the western world already does in their own countries
>REEEE HE WANTS TO TAKE ALL OUR MONEY!
You're deranged.

That's the lawful part

how about the fact that they refuse to do good games

but it's evil

I don't want my government giving me health care. Makes me more dependent on them faggot. We need to earn and pay for any health care we choose from. That actual freedom.

That's*

plot twist: they're all evil now, all we can decide now is which of them is the lesser of all evils.

>I don't want to be dependent on the government. I just want to be dependent on the soulless company I work for to provide everything for me.
"Freedom". This is why the rest of the world laughs at Americans.

>Bethesda in Neutral Good
they're selling a fucking working fridge in 76 for 7 dollars, even if i enjoy(ed) the game when it work(ed)s
not to mention how fucked the fallout series is in terms of simply being a roleplaying game

Attached: 1567996774771.jpg (600x503, 29K)

Yes, because giving a 1 entity (the government) more control of my life is so ideal! I definitely shouldn't have other options I can choose from. Surely I shouldn't have to earn my healthcare unless I was physically unable. God I love being more dependent on my government. Oh, while we're at it if they ever coming knocking on my door asking for my legally owned weapons I should be happily obliged. Because they know how to protect me better. I should say, "Yes master, one moment master". Like a good goi. "I live to follow your orders and ideals of life".

>Freedom". This is why the rest of the world laughs at Americans.
Which ones are those? Is one of the dozens upon dozens that leave their own country to find a better life here? Through illegal immigration at our southern border? Maybe it's Hong Kong that waved the American flag to their Chinese overlords when they were protesting and fighting for their freedom.

>I can't have good healthcare or the gubment will take muh guns away!
Exactly the kind of critical thinking I expected from Burgerlanders.

lmao fuck hong kong

Fuck you jerk. I am American and I can assure you the vast majority of us are not like him. Boomertarians are a loud minority.

Swedes did not enslave Finns in same way as blacks were, while Finland was under Swedish rule, most of the country was kept in poverty while Sweden took all valuable produce as taxes. They also regularly conscripted Finnish populace as footmen for their armies.
This went on for hundreds of years, until Russia decided to take over Finland, and Swedish forces fled the moment they saw opposing forces, leaving Finns to defend forts in futile effort.
The Russian rule was actually way more forgiving, with them granting Finland fair amount of autonomy. But the ruling class still remained as Swedish, with it also being the official government language. During this time the Swedish artistocracy didn't actually allow literature to be published in Finnish, as they didn't believe it was a proper language.
Russia did grant Finland independence shortly before the first World War ended.
Fuck Sweden.

Neither one of you have a convincing stance on why he's wrong. You're making false claims and analogies. Being more dependent on the government %100 retarded. Learn some self responsibility.

>IP count never went up

Nice trolling user

Can't wait for Brave New World to be a reality either guys

Ok you got me but im fucking tired of hearing about hong kong. Fucking media never shuts up about this dumb city.

Attached: 06ecd5a5.jpg (556x420, 25K)

Being more dependent on corporations has only fucked the general population, historically. And yet that is exactly what Americans do.
The point of a single payer healthcare system is to prevent pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies from fucking the general population like they do in America. That is why an epipen costs a thousand dollars in America and only 20 bucks elsewhere despite being the exact same product made by the exact same company.

this isn't about games, it's about reputation and games
rockstar butchered gta online and fucked up rdr online
rdr2 is boring and overhyped, at least story is good
it's almost 6 years since GTA V's release, no confirmed news about a sequel because they want to milk V as much as they can
rockstar was neutral good until GTA Online released

why does poirot look like pee wee herman here

Exactly. Rockstar went from good to straight up evil once they figured out how much money shark cards could make them. Immediately cancelled all plans for expansions and instead put all those assents into online, which they proceeded to ruin by making it the most unfun experience ever. You grind to buy cars that someone then blows up the second you leave your garage with an orbital ion cannon or a flying motorcycle that shoots homing rockets.

Way to put words in his mouth. He never said he wants to rely on a soulless company. You can make money on your own without needing to be employed.

>corporations
>good

Attached: zeni.jpg (417x662, 75K)

>He never said he wants to rely on a soulless company.
Except if he is American then he absolutely does. Its not about what he says, its about the reality America faces.
>You can make money on your own without needing to be employed.
Literally not feasible for 99% of the population. That isn't how economics works. By necessity the majority of the population has to be employees, not employers or self employed. And one big reason for being an employee in America in particular is health care, because affording it without benefits from your employer is prohibitively expensive for all but the most wealthy.

R* are evil if not st8 up assholes. They are secretive as fuck and have shit communication and transparency. They completely forgo any mention of the PC version of their games.

That’s why SE are chaotic, they make good games then bad ones straight after

What happened to Ubisoft? They did pretty good with the Tom Clancy license after Red Storm. Raven Shield was great, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory was kino, even Ghost Recon was good. Prince of Persia was good.

People that hate Ubisoft right now only do so because they hate open world games, because that is all Ubisoft makes right now.

>appeal to nebulous subjectivism
This is why you are poor

Attached: 1537961981447.jpg (2047x3482, 1.04M)

>So I don't see them giving up on consoles even if mobile starts making them more money.
lol, they're going to eventually, they've been in a death spiral ever since the Switch came out and flopped.

>they've been in a death spiral ever since the Switch came out and flopped.
Poor bait.