For me it's the G502. The absolute best gaming mouse

For me it's the G502. The absolute best gaming mouse

Attached: 1511960858_1374576.jpg (2500x2500, 250K)

exquisite taste

kill yourself OP

Attached: f7ab52546ea28c1e7c3a21204c2d8e66.jpg (800x800, 107K)

I've been using the 402 for a few years now. Is there anything distinctly better about the 502?

yeah wait a couple months for you to make another thread on why the mouse is broken and so shit. but youll continue to shill for logishit

Too small for my big hands. And the scroll wheel was noisy as fuck.

i owned the 402 as well and honestly theres not much of a difference. the 502 can unlock the scroll wheel and has an extra "g-shift" button and feature. also the sensor on the 502 is supposed to be better.

i actually liked the feel of the wheel on the 402 more than the 502. the 502 wheel feels clunky.

logitech mx master s2 here

Got an ASUS Cerberus for dirt cheap at a store, have had no complaints for the past 4 years

Attached: P_setting_fff_1_90_end_500.jpg (500x500, 20K)

I'm thinking about a g pro wireless should I go for it?

How do you guys grip this fucking thing? I tried it out since I bought it for a friend and gave it a paracord but idk how to even comfortably grip this unless you're just using your fingertips.

>g933 USB adaptor broke
Should I just replace the adaptor or use this as an excuse to get new headphones

I'm really fucking annoyed with mouse acceleration right now and I'm going to let it all out in this thread.

Why the FUCK do so many games have forced mouse acceleration, or deadzone, or whatever the fuck they're doing to break mouse input and why do SO FUCKING MANY of you faggots who post your fucking mouse pictures and think you're hot shit not even notice it? "Oh I can notice the difference between this faggot ass mouse sensor and not this faggot mouse sensor BUT OH NO THE MOUSE INPUT IN X GAME IS TOTALLY FINE DUDE WORKS FOR ME DUDE"

FUCK SAKE

Have sex lmao

I like it but I wouldn't say it's the absolute best.

fuck you and people like you for a) not even noticing how many games are fucked and b) insisting it's fine
yet 10 minutes later you come into a thread talking about your shitty mouse and thinking your sensor is any different to every other mouse sensor as if it fucking mattered when you can't even notice something as obvious as a strong mouse deadzone that drops half your input

>Do up a arch Linux install
>Xorg has mouse accel on by default
What the fuck my dude.

For me, it's the DeathAdder, working flawlessly since 2007

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 3.04M)

Best mouse I've ever had.

I've got the g903

I liked my 502 but this intellimouse is way better

Attached: MICCIW-BK.jpg (727x582, 13K)

For someone that's recently getting into PC gaming what's the point of using a gaming mouse? Do the extra buttons help or do they generally feel more comfortable?

Attached: 1566057597731.jpg (333x349, 34K)

>razer
>shit grip
>shit dpi accuracy
>same thing as mouses that are half the price of this shit
>razer
no thanks

They have leds and look futuristic!

Sensor quality. Laser mice have built in mouse acceleration, older gaming mouse have aim correction built in, older mice have a lower polling rate which feels worse in higher fps, worse accuracy in other mice, etc. The best sensors like the pixart 3310 and up are more raw in responsiveness.

I've had this for three months now and it doesn't really feel any different from a standard office mouse
at least it'll hopefully be sturdier

Attached: 41FbIl3WA4L._SX466_.jpg (466x373, 20K)

All "gaming mice" are literally the same. Faggots will try to argue about different mice having more/less accurate sensors than others but it's retarded placebo shit and you can easily ignore it. It's like people who argue about the difference between a £70 pair of headphones and a £700 pair of headphones. They're both fine. As long as you're not buying £7 earbuds then you're fine.

The only difference in mice is how many buttons it has, how long the switches last, and how comfortable it is for you.

ok boomer

it's possible that we're specifically not playing these games

yep that's my preferred mouse as well. i like having 3 side buttons and i can't go back to a mouse without hyperscroll

for everyone in this thread, do not buy the logitech g pro, is utter garbage that started to fail after one year of minimal usage

No, you're definitely playing games with bad mouse input. Battlefield games have had it. Far Cry has had it. Resident Evil has had it. GTA has had it.

Not ONE of you has EVER noticed or mentioned it. Yet you pretend to tell the difference between fucking two identical mouse sensors. Sure.

Why do zoomers say the same thing as everyone else on twitter?

It would be the best if it didn't break from normal use.

based

I've played with mine like 4k+ hours now and nothing to complain yet.

wow look, four games i hate to play because of bad mouse input that i don't talk about because i don't FUCKING play them

might as well ask here even though most people are gonna just shitpost in response with 2011 memes, whats the best wireless mouse at the moment? need couple buttons on the side but not a whole numpad

Attached: 1556024122436.jpg (2968x4112, 1.29M)

I bought a G403 Prodigy that's supposed to arrive today after work. It wasn't that expensive and people say it's pretty good

If you have the dosh, sure why not. One of the best wireless mice out there atm.

At like a 40$ and above price point most mice have pretty much equally good sensors. The most important attributes to a mouse are shape and weight. Potentially extra buttons if you play mmos or shit like that but that is gonna make it heavier.

I have a 502 at home and I bought an Intellimouse for work

Still miss my G500

Best mouse ever made IMO

The biggest advantage is changeable dps. That is, you can use a button to toggle your mouse sensitivity up and down. In fps games if you are aiming rifles far off, turn the dps way up so your sensitivity is lower and you have finer aiming. If you are using shotguns or smg's in close quarters, lower the dps so you can turn your character with less mouse movement.

These scrubs answering you are all probably casual MMORPG/console fags and have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.

Also, g502 is the best mouse of all time, between feel, weight, and button ergonomics. It's the right price too. Everything else is Drake Beats tier faggotry.

Literally no one who uses the 502 is competent at either an FPS or an RTS game, especially FPS. Legitimately one of the worst mice available.

seethe

It's just micro-USB, any old cable will do

i have 502 and i play loads of fps with no problem

Attached: 1393706949339.jpg (365x467, 48K)

The extra buttons are pretty neat to map to switching between and closing browser tabs.

not op here, i got mine in august 2015 and it's still working like charm. cord is showing mild wear because it's been scraping on some edges.
to add: it's been in extremely hevy use. daily and many drops to floor some quite violent (all accidental) and there's not an scratch on it. one bottom pad has come off but it wasn't even needed and i figure i buy new pads when the rest comes out. probably costs 50 cents

G9x is still literally the best mouse ever made. If one of you brainlets working at Logitech, or someone who knows somebody who's a higher up at Logitech are reading this, get your fucking heads out of your assess and re-release an updated version of it, you imbeciles.

it's win10 induced input lag you fucking moron

got mine in 2015 aswel, used 14h/day ever since, rubber sides melted off, wheel's corroded, main LED became greenish instead of blue, still working properly.

Attached: 41tC5R+7b7L._SY606_.jpg (444x606, 12K)

What the FUCk are you talking about. Input lag has NOTHING to do with acceleration