Is it worth getting?

Is it worth getting?
How does it compare to other metroidvanias?

Attached: DUjXr2kW0AAPGJp.jpg (900x1200, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zvRWT-9UXTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty good. Bosses are fun and unique, combat takes a little bit to get used to the animations but otherwise it is nice and the executions spice things up a bit, good lore I mean you cant go wrong with it.

Ignore the darksouls clone replies though

Attached: screenshot3.jpg (1526x858, 79K)

It certainly doesn't take much from Dark Souls.

It's really good, it's not perfect but certainly a must play.

Anybody else met that Legionary looking flying sister or brother but died and the boss just disappeared after?

>tfw no computer and won't spend my NEETbux on this

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-205730_YouTube.jpg (2280x1080, 603K)

Just finished my second playthrough took around 5 hours skipped most of the bullshit to get Ending B's skin. Will make another run in a couple months

It took some things from Dark Souls like the bonfire-y system and going back to find lost ''souls''. Maybe a little bit of things like how when you enter an area the name of that area displays and there's a little sound to accompany it.

A lot of games get less shit for doing the same. Ironically, just started a new DaS3 game because the game made me feel like it

Blasphemous has a switch port, and the Switch Lite comes out in a week, and that's only $200
Why not try that?

I know you've been told so X number of times since it's not the first time you make this post but pirate

I like it.
Been getting my butt kicked in a few places but still enjoying it

yes, i haven't figured out what was up with that yet

>christianity bad

Attached: 1557933265396s.jpg (110x125, 7K)

Download it like I did.

Why, is it good?

>always christfags
no wonder you're a bunch of incels Yea Forums

>Got memed into becoming christian on /pol/ and is now triggered as af

Attached: 1527013711483.png (950x950, 674K)

wojaks need to be a bannable offense already

If I got addicted to Hollow Knight, will I get addicted to this?

The flying sister is only a one time miniboss. Yes, the devs are this retarded.

>Credits music isn't Camilo Sesto's Getsemaní
ONE JOB

To much platforming for my taste.

Yup.

The art is great, but I don't really give a shit about christian imagery so I guess I'll pass.

I'm not sure if it's unintentional though. You can ask a tree trunk with "Y" at the same area but it will say something that you cannot do anymore.

That sentence makes no fucking sense.
Wut?

If you're Christian where's your wife and kids. Tell me about church bro. What Bible verse are you reading today? You stopped masturbating, didn't you?

Fun enough, quite short, challenge fades away as soon as you start powering up, spiked sections left a bad taste in my mouth, collectables aren't worth it, story is alright, style is great, art is great.

The game actually shows how powerful religion is. I dont think its an anti-christian game but more of a this is where blind faith without order can lead.

They've answered in the steam forums that the one time boss is intentional and the trunk is for a different quest.

youtu.be/zvRWT-9UXTQ

Attached: 1521953755888.jpg (750x444, 246K)

Thanks user!

O.K.

>pick up rosary upgrade item
>go 3/4 of the game with no clue how to activate it because I didn't check one path
This shit is annoying. Just put everything in the damn hub.

It's aight, definitely interesting enough to be noteworthy. Solid 7.5/10 desu.

Did I miss this tree fucker's quest or something? There is some oil I can't seem to get and I think there's a secret room in the same area I don't have any access to.

Attached: no_answer.png (674x882, 55K)

>not checking all paths

kek

When I first got there the guy was still partially exposed and he gave me a thimble to collect oil. By the time I came back he was like that, but still took the oil.

He's always been like this for as long as I played. I think there are certain things you have to avoid in order to complete this quest.

Fuck, that really gets me right in the autism.

It's pretty funny they put various missable requirements for 100% completion.

shit game

Not really. It's pretty fun, actually.

>/pol/
>Christian
Lol

been stuck on Charred Visage for like 4 hours

about to uninstall

angery

How horseshit is death and how annoying/frustrating is it?

assume i am about 10% worse than you at video games

This game has very few checkpoints, but a lot of unlockable shortcuts. The enemies shouldn't give you much trouble until you're halfway through the game.

There is lots of platforming where a misstep resuts into death though, and therefore lots of backtracking.

This. It looks nice but at the same time I'm not into seeing a bunch of dudes bleeding and suffering.

I haven't had any trouble with any of the bosses except for the dude in the red armor who casts lightning shit, and even he only took me like 10 tries.

Death in the game can definitely hugely frustrating, especially if it's because you fall off of a cliff or onto some spikes or something. It's never gotten so bad that I've decided it's unfair, though. There's only really one part of the game where you have to platform your way across some spikes and the trial and error involved was pretty fucking irritating. Otherwise, it's nothing that'll get your titties in a twist.

Imagine being this bad
lol

What do I do with the 3 books talking about the bones, the femur, tibia and kneecap?

I would also like to know this.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
you fags never know what you're fucking talking about

its alright. the only thing i really didnt care for was all the instakill spike pits you run into later on. i died more to the environment than bosses/enemies combined.

Attached: blasphemous.jpg (646x161, 25K)

Confirmed for:

1) not playing the game
2) being underage

You're supposed to look at the descriptions of those bones in your collectibles. Remove all your equipment, have maxed out MP, and stand still for like 10 seconds.

Unequip everything and just wait for like 29 seconds. And also have a full blue bar

it's extremely anti christianity so if you are the kind of dude who gets off to fedora "there is no god comics" you will enjoy it

Thanks, Yea Forumsros. Since I've been avoiding reading all of the item descriptions, I don't think I would have figured this shit out on my own.

>anti-christian
Once again, confirmed for not having played the game.

If anything it's the total fucking opposite of that lol. It's like a fanfic based on the darkest aspects of Catholic lore and mythos. There is quite literally nothing about it that in any way shits on any aspect of Christianity- at least, not unless you're the kind of insecure dumbass who knows nothing about their own religious beliefs but still gets butthurt when people criticize it.

'member Prince of Persia on commodor64?

Summarize the story for me, Reddit

Conehead here goes to Christ's chocolate factory so he can fill his cone in red creamy and sweet cherry syrup. Ultimately, the mother fucking Pope ate all of the Vatican's cake and had to get his reddish face full of cherry chocolate slapped.

Fin.

So basically you're in a land where people torture themselves to achieve salvation.

Turns out that it's actually a pretty shitty place, and now you're off to kill everything and bask in the blood of demons and sinners.

ALSO, does anyone know what the purpose of destroying these things is? I've smashed 3 of them so far and all that happens is a little portal appears beneath them that gives me a "Nothing happens" prompt.

Attached: big_guilt.jpg (605x700, 204K)

If you equip the bead that you got from near one of those statues and die with it equipped few times the bead gets darker. When the bead is covered in the dark you can go into the portals.

sounds delicious

Sweet, thanks for the tip user.