one day i will own this board

Attached: photo.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbd2pawPMcI
youtube.com/watch?v=H0dzAU6VPbk
youtube.com/watch?v=tTbNHx6wCT4
youtu.be/QTh0J-H5GUA
youtube.com/watch?v=TQcGnEhciNY
twitter.com/nowherealex/status/1156410876062310402?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1156410876062310402&ref_url=https://www.thefader.com/2019/08/01/chance-the-rappers-i-love-my-wife-igh-meme-got-a-soulful-remix
webmshare.com/NYGgW
youtube.com/watch?v=TUCq4WlMC2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BOOM BOOM KICK
3 seconds is all it takes for mummy to kick down your door and embarrass you on stream, is YOUR room locked tight enough to keep mummum at bay?

Attached: mummy noo.webm (634x348, 1.78M)

how yall doin

Attached: Chargglez.jpg (1204x1080, 294K)

Click clack, the guns coming out!

www.britbong.com

Charlie will never ever compare to real trolls like britbong.returns, look someone is so seething they are already chatting shit about him out of sheer jealousy.

Attached: 1452625705088.gif (640x600, 2.7M)

>charlie
>2 characters le indian le black man
>britbong
>12+ characters all different voices, characters
>actually trolls people instead of passive aggressive reddit trolling

Remember, charlie quit SL trolling because a furfag bullied him.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbd2pawPMcI

keep crying about how jmaa dunked on you

Attached: it aint easy being measley.png (606x504, 283K)

Attached: Manly Tears at the Skate Park.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

>implying newfags will even remember

>is unfunny and hates it when other people do what he does but much better
>Goes on flagging campaigns along with his 0 followers because people post videos of him being 4 foot 3
Uhm, beep bop boop, yes, hello Cringe Department?

Attached: 1529190519989.jpg (336x315, 45K)

>manlet tears hijacking any SL thread

Attached: qcbk3dc49c631.png (319x1073, 376K)

Attached: Manly Tears Goes To Detroit to fight his black clone.webm (406x720, 2.35M)

Attached: Manly tears's shower.jpg (720x1280, 70K)

glad to see you escape japan charlie

>dives in
>youtube.com/watch?v=H0dzAU6VPbk

boo manlet analtears booooooooooooooo~

fus
ro
da
>click

Attached: file.png (800x598, 918K)

>tfw no more videos

nice try manlet tears

Attached: Manly Tears Posts on His Phone.jpg (574x990, 70K)

I have only ever found him funny perhaps once, it's all just a lot of screeching.

true patricians have him as their favorite

You better run motherfuckair

>letting manlet tears take over the thread rather than posting your favorite videos
keikakku doori

this, can you guys stop fulfilling the RENT FREE meme for 2 seconds and just post some people you enjoy? I want to find new shit to laugh at, last thread I found "The Bad Guys" and I love them
youtube.com/watch?v=tTbNHx6wCT4

this is charlie's boyfriend now.
feel jealous?

Attached: coup.png (554x419, 218K)

when's he gonna fuckin STREAM I need more witch tears

PERFECT

youtu.be/QTh0J-H5GUA

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Come on that was really unnecessary to beat him on the ground

They missed him, once they realized he was actually out they pulled back. They weren't really even hitting after the initial KO. Don't be a bitch user at least pay attention before you whine that Davon And Trayvon won another one

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=TQcGnEhciNY
twitter.com/nowherealex/status/1156410876062310402?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1156410876062310402&ref_url=https://www.thefader.com/2019/08/01/chance-the-rappers-i-love-my-wife-igh-meme-got-a-soulful-remix

I got ole boy to upload some of his originals to soundcloud and whats the other one like tapedeck or something? bandcamp? chawlie awright

She for not assisting the man literally dying of Tuberculosis in the background

The one stream he did where he was playing that simulator game an took the photo of beyonce and put her in the passanger seat of the van he was driving was one of the funniest things I ever seen a streamer do

God, most streamers are comedy cancer and the least funny are the most successful. They just talk non stop and hope they stumble upon something funny.

Deleted all of my SL accounts. I got tired of seeing furfag couples who won’t last together

>that time manlet shut down his stream and claimed his batteries were dying and swore to never play vr chat again after getting stream sniped
webmshare.com/NYGgW

Attached: elve is.gif (147x283, 1.83M)

>when you enter Blighttown for the first time

what game?

>tfw your favourite grief videos all got private or disappeared from the internet

Attached: 1448947547882.gif (343x316, 9K)

????????? what did user mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=TUCq4WlMC2w

Why is manlet still seething about Charlie? He doesn't even do SL trolling anymore

>EmptyHero
Truly a man of our time.

Attached: 1566274135981.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

wait, is that charliezzz?

no, manlytears

Attached: takin out the trash.jpg (414x427, 34K)

YOU GOT THREE SECONDS
FIVE...

>not Chamone
I miss Chamone and the GTA RP stuff

Attached: 1566528269179.png (252x224, 9K)

Adi
It's a french educational game

Nah I got sick of it after a while.
I miss comfy sims streams

this is my home

Maybe, Yea Forums is shit

I've liked his most recent streams, especially his appearance on the Raj show or whatever where he got cut short for making shooting jokes over and over. Man's got a new fire in him after being isolated in Japan.

nice lmao

How much longer will it be until he starts streaming again?
His streams are for the most part funny even if he got quite the ego, but god damn his Twitch chat is the most cancerous thing and prevents him from doing real trolling.

Attached: hyuk.jpg (460x469, 27K)

It doesn't actually seem to be stopping him, but it's funny when one of the resident twitch gays tries to say "h-he's not usually like this" when he's been getting into shit. Lately, at least.

this should happen online and irl anytime manlet does anything #signalboost

Well the time he tried to troll those Youtube tarot card readers he explicit told his chat not to follow him and even hid his screen so they could not see which channel he was in.
Yet they followed him and made his trolling become extremely obvious, ruining the whole thing.

Yeah that kind of shit sucks. I was thinking of when he told that rando checkmark in his chat trying to give him shit for playing around on twitch sings to fuck off.