Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Attached: Underlords_Preview.jpg (1200x814, 161K)

Autochess is boring and has too much RNG.

>what went wrong?
Valve felt it necessary to fix what wasn't broken. Now synergies don't mean shit and you can have multiple fucking Bloodseekers on the board and win the game.

I am so fucking tired of these niggers NOT bringing us Source 2, and instead doing this fucking retarded shit like Underlords and Artifact. I fucking get they're a tech company these days but it doesn't change the fucking fact I had the best years of my life in Gmod and CSS and I will never fucking forgive them for CSGO. Holy fucking shit. All I fucking wanted was to be able to make mods and have a good time with my bros in custom game modes, not have to listen to them all prance and prattle about their fucking cases they get to open on CSGO before bitching constantly about "muh competitive" gameplay. What the fuck even is "competitive" about CSGO? Who can shoot you in the shoulder and score a headshot first?

Fuck Valve, and fuck Epic. Holy fuck.

Attached: 1541183455389.png (431x388, 270K)

shit user you ok?

Valve.

Valve

The devs are incompetent idiots that have no idea what to do.
Game is in the worst, most stale state it has ever been in and it's going to be this way until October.

Seriously who the fuck cares about those games. Most people don't want to try this because they were waiting for a big game from Valve, it's would have been nice addition after the release of a real game. And the fact that 4 other same games exist at the same time doesn't help as it's fucking easy to abandon either artifact or Underlords

nu valve is shit
there's a reason why epic happened.

It's a gambling simulator.
The best thing about it is that at least it's not literal gambling with real money.

meme genre for zoomers

Right. That's why the same people consistently place in the top ranks every time, pure luck.

Are you saying poker isn't gambling?

the autochess genre was short lived huh

riot makes better games

Nothing. 1.0 soon.

i quit during the primordial meta
that shit was so cancer i'll never go back to that game. Anyone that fucks up that hard cannot, in any shape, make a good game.

No. Where did i say that? I'm saying Auto Chess is in no way gambling. Where's the wager? What's the risk? What's the gamble?

I won 50 games in a row on my smurf, never once did i take any risks or place any bets.

by the time this game "releases" everyone will have already lost interest and Valve will be forever known for releaseing not 1 colossal flop, but 2 in a row
how embarrassing

they keep trying to force shit to work that wont work because of phonefags

they increased round damage ramp to force the game to end earlier because phonefags bitched that the games take too long
this in turn prevents late game comps from mattering and pushes 5 gold units out of relevancy, so rather than revert it now they try to force 5 costs back into the meta by rigging late level roll odds and giving them unique buffs to facilitate winning off early high rolls, which in turn just discourages investment in early game units and encourages temp comps and dumping synergy for random 5 gold flexes

also one of their devs has a gigantic hard-on for passive disable procs which ruin the game because it turns every unit it applies to into a stun machine for no cost
i bet any amount of money one of these underlords is gonna have an ability that adds more passive debuffs to your units, its fucking inescapable

are you retarded sweetie?

its alright game. nothing wrong with it. just a over hyped genre nothing more.