Risk of rain

loader (((soon)))

Attached: 1554694775130.jpg (700x464, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

riskofrain.fandom.com/wiki/Item_(Risk_of_Rain)
twitter.com/the_hopoo/status/1145897266932142080
mediafire.com/file/1o48wphik2m2i3d/Risk.of.Rain.v1.3.0.zip/file
youtube.com/watch?v=-xDVomMgvqw
thunderstore.io/package/mistername/Banditplus/
thunderstore.io/package/Moffein/BanditClassic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpan

Are they porting any more items from the first game? Static field or the broken mirror could be a lot of fun.

one of the development posts had what looks like shattering justice

Attached: 109274.jpg (680x1230, 139K)

when?

Armor shred would be great, they already have the effect in the game for the Effigy too

>shattering justice on mul-t
imagine how fucking crazy it would be

17th

>TFW you thought Gearbox QA would make the update be pushed back to the 30th only for it to be the 17th

Attached: bangbang.gif (900x466, 340K)

>tfw some obvious bug is gonna get by gearbox """"qa"""" again

Attached: 1554063260878.png (500x486, 57K)

fix your fucking images hiroshimoot

I'm indescribably happy that this picture became relevant

Attached: acridcomicv1.png (838x1857, 130K)

After Loader, what are some other new character concepts you might want to see? I think some kind of straight up sword & board warrior character would be neat. Passively block projectiles while standing still, throw your shield for a projectile, slower but stronger sword attacks than merc, and plenty of ways to stun enemies.

I miss ror1 hosts. I'd host myself but my ISP is a giant faggot and blocks my ports.

Swap the sword out for a shotgun, and you've got Enforcer. I'd like a tank survivor as well, although I'm not going to hold my breath.

My strat is to play engi and get as many health shrooms as possible place both turrets beside each other and watch as the boss tries to kill my unkillable turrets

Attached: jiLYQI6.jpg (705x492, 85K)

*laughs in malachite*

What items would you want back from ROR1?

Photon Jetpack

Attached: Risk of WHIRRRRRRRR.png (1517x851, 129K)

scepter

we already have milky chrysalis and hopoo feather

Medicine Vial. We don't really have an item that just straight increases regen and is "consistently" obtainable (compared to Knurls.)

>Mod Loader is still broken/sub-toptimal for online multiplayer

Attached: EwOXhuUnrP.png (480x360, 350K)

Ancient Scepter, Boxing Gloves, Golden Gun, Heaven Cracker, Hyper-Threader, Laser Turbine, Repulsion Armor, Beating Embryo, Thqwib, and Unstable Watch.

Cautious Slug but since its "out of combat" its mostly useless.

Cautious Slug is fantastic. It's not "out of combat", it's "out of danger" which means as long as you aren't taking damage you get the heal boost. It's one of the most underrated whites because people don't realize this.

>not posting a list
riskofrain.fandom.com/wiki/Item_(Risk_of_Rain)

What artifacts do you guys want to make a comeback when they add them?

I would love to have, the chests drop from elites/every enemy is elite/pick what you want, combo back.

Yeah I kinda miss the RoR1 items like Vial and the old Tough Times that just gave you regen and armor with no gimmick attached.

So now that bandit has been confirmed without a doubt will we get a good mod that fully fleshes him out as a playable character instead of just re-enabling what is already there?

I want every Artifact to come back, obviously Command is essential, but Origin was always my favorite.
Really hoping for Spite too.

Repulsion armor, beating embryo, the hit list, prescriptions and the broken mirror.

AtG Mk. 2
Chargefield Generator
Telescopic Sight
Ol' Lopper
Laser Turbine
Meat Nugget but give Monster Tooth its old function where the health gain homes in on you from any range
Ancient Scepter
Beating Embryo
FUCKING GET RID OF THE PERSONAL SHIELD GENERATOR AND BRING BACK THE OLD GUARDIAN'S HEART
Filial Imprinting
Fire Shield
Imp Tentacle complete with stacks upgrading the imp and your imp being able to talk to you
Snake Eyes
Hit List
Wicked Ring
Sawmerang
White Undershirt (M)
I fucking hope Command never comes back. That shit was maximum scrub-tier.

Sacrifice, Spite, Glass, Origin, Enigma

>White Undershirt (M)
based

I hope they un-butcher stickies

Attached: 1554736977093.gif (324x624, 168K)

stickies should be buffed, just not back to where they were before

Yeah, I agree they were too much, but now they are almost useless

>I fucking hope Command never comes back. That shit was maximum scrub-tier.
Ah, I see you don't enjoy fun.

Do you? Because Command was the "NO FUN ALLOWED META ITEMS ONLY" artifact. Shit fucking sucked.

>yfw this update adds blighted phantasms

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (480x270, 429K)

hot how I played with it.
I would camp the first level until I was god then delete enemies till i got bored. I love a power trip.

I feel like Malachites are meant to be a replacement for Phantasms but I hope not. Give me more of those invisible bastards please

Think we'll probably just get parents and children

>never played RoR1
>look these up
>Phantasms are a step above their elite variations. They are invisible in nature and only are visible when committing an action, such as attacking, rolling, or teleporting. They have capabilities similar to that which are given by items like leaving a trail of fire behind them and having their attacks explode, much like Fireman's Boots and Brilliant Behemoth . These Phantasms have increased health pools, movement speed, and damage making them hit harder than anything in the game with their damage scaled by ~1000%.
what the fuck

Attached: 1445585704573.png (476x350, 237K)

I just did my longest run on Ror2. 250 minutes. I picked every possible item I found and I got to the point where everything just melted away and I didnt even have to do anything,just standing still as engineer, didnt even put down turrets. I finally got the teleporter to obelix and I could obliterate myself to end the run. Pretty hilarious, I even didnt know whats was happening on screen time to time

>I feel like Malachites are meant to be a replacement for Phantasms but I hope not
What if RoR2 Phantasms have the Malachite effects too?

Judging by the Contact Light (?) in the background of the teaser, I wouldn't be surprised if the Mechanical Spiders returned instead.

Any tips as to how to charge the teleporter with less than 10% health? It's the only challenge left for me

oh christ
blighted overloading magma worm when

Attached: 1505859162823.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

Try and get Distant Roost with a teleporter close to a cliff so you can throw yourself off and then walk back into the teleporter zone at like 98% charge. Maybe use Merc so you can get back faster if it's not a perfect spot.

leave the tele at 99% charge and jump off distant roost

Leave a wisp alive. As you clear everything, once boss is dead pet timer get to 97-98% then leave charge zone and try to get hurt enough either by jumping off stage or letting the wisp or someone hit you then go back and finish it.

If Mechanical Spiders returned and retained their very obnoxious combination of speed, durability, and attacking ability, but in 3D, oh boy that'd be fucking aids.

Isn't Rex basically a mechanical spider, but plants?
What if he is one and taken from the planet from 1?

Hopoo already revealed some of Rex backstory
He's just a simple mech spider(which are just a thing in the ror universe) but adapted for hydroponics work
The plant on his back is from the planet however

>mech spiders can climb on walls
>their ai has them hide on cliffsides and ceilings until you're inside their buttfucking distance
Pls no

twitter.com/the_hopoo/status/1145897266932142080
They never said that the plant was from the planet

>enter the cave area on stage 4
>suddenly, spiders start dropping from the roof onto your head from behind

Attached: 1512008086640.gif (600x600, 83K)

Just wait for the lore entry then

>all these people complaining and want them to buff items so the game becomes even more easy mode than it already is

Attached: 07090eac2e36797edad08d88dac7c3db.jpg (905x1172, 152K)

Attached: db20a64470c9c79df9993367205506d1.jpg (826x841, 641K)

bought this game but never bothered installing it. is it time yet or should i wait for full release?

Attached: risk of rain.jpg (1500x1500, 124K)

you'll be waiting until fall 2020 for a full release.

Wait until Tuesday since there's an update coming.

It's probably not going to exit early access until the middle of next year. There's plenty of content in the game at the moment, I've put 100 hours into it.

Host when?

Game gets old really fast. Every run will either be your being unlucky and just finding shit items, resulting in the game being a bullet sponge fest. Or you will be lucky and the game becomes extremely easy and everything dies as soon as it spawns.

There is no in between.

and all those failed runs makes the one invincible run that much sweeter

Blasting through a stage and then having to stand still and wait 100 seconds to go to the next one is not fun

>Playing as Mercenary
>First boss is Wandering Vagrant
God damnit this takes forever.

i personally prefer the sit-back slapjack
or the golfball
i also like the 6 finger glove and amino acid bottle combo

Better than having to hunt down every last enemy like in RoR1.

You should be cycling your dashes and special around it then doing your basic attacks while stading on top of it. If you're on the ground at all you are doing merc wrong.

There's no point replying to you. Obviously you do not like the game, and obviously other people do. You're not going to be swayed.

enforcer when

Attached: E.png (599x1000, 197K)

I literally gave up on hoping for enforcer the second hopoo confirmed that not all survivors would be returning from 1

Since we are coming back to Contact Light, or at least the crash site, do you think we will be getting a 'final' boss for now? Something that ends the run, at least.

I know that, it still has an annoying amount of health compared to starting bosses. Taking out the Titan is so much easier.

Nah, the "final stage" and "final boss" are apparently launching alongside the full release

250 hours already bros, it never ends

what a great game

Attached: comffy....jpg (184x184, 7K)

Surely they mean han-d or something, my boy is dropping any day now, with cool shield abilities and everything!

Attached: 1451724161183.jpg (479x558, 65K)

DYNAMITE PLUNGER

When will they add yellow elites with boosted attack speed

I just want the enemy variety back.

>no parents and children
>no ifrit

Love this

>No barbed wire
It's one of the most iconic items, goddammit!

I could do without the Cremator.

Would just be a bubble around you in RoR2?

Did the game get better

the game hasn't changed since the july update yet

>Now that he's in 3D, his shield could actually work
A-at least we could mod him in, right?

Attached: sad.png (287x343, 107K)

Host when

ded game

use rex

same

Attached: aaaa.png (652x198, 52K)

Does RoR2 seem way more unfair than RoR1 to anyone else? Enemies just seem to deal way more damage, and avoiding said damage seems to be much harder. For example, fighting the Stone Golem when there just isn't much cover nearby. What are you supposed to do?

>console RoR1 is stuck at 1x scale and cannot be increased

Yea Forums almost exclusively plays RoR1 with glass on, I don't think you're going to get much complaints from here

AKRID WHEN

mul-t has a low proc rate by default because of his quick attacks

Glass is easy mode. Only the most casual shitters enjoy it.

If you didn't like it when it came out, you won't like it now.

There's few reliable defensive items. Even with a gorillion Tougher Times the chance of getting OHKO'd outta nowhere still exist.

Smart Shopper

Attached: 1493196240602.png (408x818, 152K)

RoR2 has some annoying teleporter spots, but other than that, it's fine to me.

I always feel like due to the 3D nature of RoR2, it's much easier to avoid taking damage.

It's because enemies don't stack on top of one another and turn into a deathball waiting for you to climb the rope to them and you HAVE to fight them.
In RoR2 they have collision with one another and get in each other's way so there's no way for them to deathball, just deathwall.

Blighted enemies were Providence's doing. Provi's dead.

Attached: 1450593222339.png (1000x757, 80K)

Ancient Scepter, Arms Race, Rusty Jetpack, Time Keeper's Secret, Interstellar Desk Plant, Shattering Justice, Heaven Cracker, Barbed Wire and all of the orange items including the boss ones.

>what is artificer's env suit

a slow fall/glide, it doesn't give you upwards momentum

Not with funballs on motherfucker.

>all of the orange items
How would Skeleton Key work? Also, you can't
honestly tell me you want shit like the brain and gold bomb back.

Headstompers, feathers, etc. Its role is filled enough.

In that case, what if they replace Blighted Phantasms with Lunar Echoes?

>How would Skeleton Key work?
Probably like a Warbanner area, instead of opening all the chests in view you need to stand close to it.
I honestly forgot about Rotten Brain probably because I never use it, Gold-plated bomb can work but with some tweaks tho

never played the first one but i always though the exo guy looked cool
glad that HES IN

Well what are ya waitin' for?
mediafire.com/file/1o48wphik2m2i3d/Risk.of.Rain.v1.3.0.zip/file

Attached: RoR infographic.png (1920x3820, 976K)

Attached: RoR Guide2.png (2948x2628, 540K)

im waiting for the 17th

ror1 host when

Why not?

Attached: 1558209749998.gif (500x459, 605K)

2/10

God RoR2's main menu music has got NOTHING on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xDVomMgvqw

4/10. If you don't own Risk of Rain, you can download it here: Pirates can play with legitimate owners. Be sure to read the infographic to know what's going on.

Attached: 1562374232272.gif (500x364, 377K)

I think Ancient Scepter is my most wanted return. I miss Boxing Gloves and Broken Mirror, so they'd be cool to see as well.

This game is much more horizontal than RoR1, so I don't really see that much of a point to it. Also Chrysalis.

Guesses on what Skills 2.0 will be? from the teasers/ways hopoo keeps dancing around answering questions seems like its alternate skills you can unlock

Attached: EEN8pNQXkAIGH1-.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

pretty sure one of the devs deconfirmed gloves on discord a while ago

I really want the Commando in smash.

Attached: F9EB96D8-A885-4036-97EE-3BB3C32D6AE2.jpg (3872x1892, 2.04M)

I remember that it made the first game a lot less fun once you got it. You become god and then there's nothing to strive for anymore.

It probably is just alternate skills for each slot since it is something they wanted to do in an update for RoR1, but couldn't.

>he has the same height as Snake

commando is a canonical manlet

Has he talked about them at all yet?

>wanting commando in smash
based
>wanting him to be a gimmick character
cringe

Only to the extent of "We hope the skills 2.0 update will get people to revist characters they didnt like in the past" + this pic.

idk who the fuck that purple skill is for, the other 3 are pretty obvious but the dark purple and feathers doesnt match anyone

Attached: baf8ecb455f74bd67c69355aca7c69d5fc1fd17c.png (1600x400, 511K)

I bet it will just replace a bunch of skills considering some of them plain suck

>disconnected
crash?

Sounds to me like they'll just give all characters an extensive overhaul, and changing/replacing abilities that didn't work out well.

This is me again, I want to revise my list: Ancient Scepter, Barbed Wire (would be fun for melee guys and turret defense), Interstellar Desk Plant. A lot of orange items were cool too: Jar of Souls (retooled to be an AoE enemy copy), Shattered Mirror, and an item for Vagrant and Imp Lord (be it old or new).

No. We kicked you for jewing.

The orb is a new M2 for Artificer.

i think the purple one might be arti, simply because it looks more like her m2 than anything else

>kicked
didnt even know you could do that in risky one
all i had was a fucking syringe what the fuck

They HAVE said it was something they wanted to put in the first game. I think it's a feature, not a character overhaul.

just kidding breh we both got kicked out

he's talking out of his ass, unless there was some development in modding i never heard about

Mod user, any progress?

oh

Attached: foolish.png (385x503, 26K)

overlapping ui gave me boots

My router died. On data at the moment. Sorry everyone.

Attached: 1562405831401.gif (300x450, 328K)

>releasing an update on a Monday
cringe

it's a tuesday

How many of you gave your second copy to a friend who proceeded to never play?

thanks host

I gave it to a RoR1 regular

Hello

Attached: 1463603708160.png (640x640, 28K)

I still have mine

we played a little bit and now neither of us play

Ok guys, what is Loader's new skillset? I feel like they'll keep Knuckleboom and Hydraulic Gauntlet relatively unchanged. Conduit doesn't feel like it'll translate very well, I expect major adjustments or replacement. Debris Shield is nerfed or cut, I'm almost certain. Almost everyone lost their I-frames in this game, I doubt he'll get 3 seconds of them. I would make it a speed buff + HIGHLY increased defense with immunity to debuff rather than invincibility.

Also, Gauntlet's going to be insane with Backup Mags.

Imagine
3 conduits by default and all ground enemies get fucked by the electrical triangle from hell

In the RoR2 alpha, Engineer's bubble shield actually functioned like the Debris Shield, but they changed it some time before the early access release. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him some kind of ground pound move.

gauntlet is more likely to be utility rather than m2

Debris Shield will be a crowd control move now i.e. ground pound. Almost certainly.

Attached: Loader.png (1250x1250, 1.03M)

I gave it to my wife and we play it often.

Yeah, I think it would be cool to give him an electrical discharge AoE he can weave into combos. Keeps the theme of the Conduits while adapting to a 3D environment.

I mean, if we get a way to kinda play bandit through mando+2.0 then I'll be fine with it.

>Commando with a grenade to actually deal with mobs of enemies
Tuesday cannot come quick enough.

Attached: Eazy Commando.png (500x356, 106K)

You may be right. I guess it's not too different from using Merc's dashes in combat. Does the triple utility red grant extra uses when stacking or just a boost to the recharge rate?

Grants extra uses, but I think the charge rate does not stack.

So the dream of becoming Spiderman still exists. It's just going to take a lot of luck.

We better fucking get auto attack this time. Clicking really fast was my least favorite aspect of the character.

how about an auto run button

>muh gimmicks
How else would he play? Not incorporating his gameplay would be soulless.

>Acrid never
IT FUCKING HURTS SO BAD

Attached: 1462921653523.jpg (731x558, 169K)

isn't there still one returning character? they mentioned that they don't want too many humanoid characters, there's still hope

without incorporating a currency mechanic so he's not playing a minigame not directly related to the task at hand
i think a currency mechanic would be a fine gimmick for a risk of rain stage, but not something that should be part of a character

if you want i can go full hyperautism and shit out my own ideas for a moveset

>We will never get to play as Chef in glorious 3D
I just want to see his bobbly hat again.

Attached: PUT YOU IN MY OVEN.png (648x906, 246K)

>they mentioned that they don't want too many humanoid characters
But the human characters are far and away the best

they are, but that doesn't stop hopoo from making godawful shit like rex

>inb4 acrids rotting corpse is in the underwater map

I'll gladly sacrifice Acrid if it means no more shit like Rex.

>godawful shit like rex
DO NOT BULLY

Mods exist for a reason friend. Just give it a few years

But all you do is press Down B every now and then with it. That’s the extent of the “gimmick.”

I hope they make more characters like Rex

I actually like REX's concept, native flora integrating with a robot from the ship so they can both survive is neat, but if every new character has to be like REX with their own special gimmick concept instead of just being something that would reasonably be on board this mission, I'll be disappointed.

if the character's gameplan relies on waiting until a resource meter fills up enough for them to spin a roulette wheel to determine what random powerup they get, they're a gimmick character
see: hero

I think he needs a rework, a character based around healing and balancing health is boring in a game that's about hueg damage
his mortar is great but the other shit is so boring to me and clashes with everything I like about the game

i'd play rex way more if i didn't have to deal with fucking malachites

>I hope they make more trash designs with trash kits
please don't shitpost, there is actually a small chance Hopoo reads these threads.

Attached: 1560732739239.png (997x684, 47K)

this image makes no sense. he should be spewing green numbers, but mushrooms

Attached: 1568175555655.png (363x342, 89K)

i miss him every day bros

Attached: 1568251942542.png (2480x3507, 3.97M)

The powerups don’t actually play into the moveset. He just gets rewarded for attacking the opponent. His moveset is unchanged. This is not the same thing as hero at all.

>tfw you will never fly through the air with explosions in 3D
>We will never get a playable lemurian

Attached: Miner ROR.jpg (518x800, 135K)

I genuinely like REX and have around 100 games played with him.
His Mortar is fun as fuck and gives a glass feeling without having glass. The only thing I'd change in his kit is to make his R work better in multiplayer.

Attached: 1554849620182.jpg (597x569, 209K)

Attached: 1554692005451.png (1300x866, 1.39M)

Attached: 1554680324666.png (942x781, 27K)

Attached: Commando13.png (1300x866, 1.28M)

>bandits not in
>commando gets a grenade
I'd like to think bandit skipped out and decided to pass on his grenade-fu to commando cuz they're bros

more like commando learned his jewery from getting so blasted over bandit stealing all his items.

>skills getting a rework
any word on commando getting his old i-frames back on his dodge roll?

Attached: 1556152117611.jpg (960x621, 103K)

they already said long ago that he's never getting iframes

>i-frames
>when stealth kit exists

The roll is useless otherwise after the first loop.

Never forget

Attached: 1554584254577.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Early blazing was goddamn nuts.

the best risky 2 meme

Stay strong acridbro, they can't ignore best boy.

Attached: 0208e86f8fab6d2dcb37817cebb88b26.jpg (640x800, 100K)

so what's with the posting anime girls as bumps

what anime girls?

Attached: EAk9ATFUYAAaeUw.jpg (1075x1200, 170K)

Not in game but you can ban ips with a firewall, that's what people did with marielx

Risky 2 ten man in an hour. If the thread dies, I'll make another.

Attached: 1561595131056.png (803x863, 494K)

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

new around this parts are you?

Attached: 1484058394282.png (504x529, 216K)

It's been about a month since I last played this game, the scorched acre update wasn't too fun (haven't been able to loop once).

US midwest 4 man vanilla RoR2

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

Attached: 1556043317022.png (500x531, 105K)

>no one joined

THANK YOU BASED SUCK CUBE

2/4 people, for those who are interested

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

what do you guys think artificer's farts smell like. i'm betting on peppermint and moth balls

Salty Milk and bags of sand.

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

Y'know, I miss Chefbot. Maybe I'll dust off RoR.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Loader (yes, THE Loader from Risk of Rain) getting added to Risk of Rain 2! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming update when Loader walks into the spotlight!

Attached: sMCD5bZ.jpg (2792x3131, 732K)

Good morning user, have you daily self fisting yet?

requesting loader WHIRRing bandit/han-d/chef/etc

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE OwO

Attached: 1568172035817.png (339x335, 11K)

13 minutes. Letting download finish.

*farts into mic*

last time I played was before they added the plant, what happened to grenades?
my google doesn't work

Attached: kek they're dead.png (729x97, 16K)

>tfw will never melt hordes of elites ever again with 25 stickies that proc OTHER stickies

I just want sniper so I can start working on my montage

host when?

Ten man Risky 2. CTRL+alt+~, connect 47.147.73.195
>Sacrifice (only for equips. This was to solve an enormous rift between Engineers and Mercenaries. This is a LOT more balanced than previous sacrifice mods I've used, and every character is now viable)
>Bigger Bazaar, base prices are 12 for white, 24 for green, 54 for red, scaling upwards with player count
>Anyone can join at any time
>A low amount of printers (to avoid lag during late loops), and printers have instant printing enabled for no waiting
>Red items have a 1.6% chance to drop from teleporter bosses
>Shrines of orders are enabled for Rallypoint
>Enemies with items enabled

Attached: Desolate Forest, ground zero.png (1786x2385, 3.03M)

Also, for anyone who wants Bandit.
thunderstore.io/package/mistername/Banditplus/
or
thunderstore.io/package/Moffein/BanditClassic/
I like classic better, myself.

Ror2 out of early access yet ? Been waiting to get it

trash dead game that died immediately after launch
fuck off back to your circlejerking risk of rain discord or tranny general

Attached: file.png (3286x1669, 3.48M)

Still no, pretty solid for early access if you feel like spending money

kek

Timeout, anybody else?

shits broke

Already full? Getting an error when joining saying "no space on reliable channel 6"

unable to connect

seething

Yeah my HD is dying. Try now.

5/10. If you lose connection to me, simply rejoin. You'll have all your items.

Attached: 1562456159287.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

8/10

it's the ror1 circlejerk/avatarfags that keep shitting up the threads.

10/10

Damn, and I just tried to connect. better luck next time I guess.

i'll join on the next wipe if possible

>also waiting to join
we're crowded tonight

anyone wanna lobby for ror2?

>smashfag got bumped off page 10
nothing of value was lost

Wiped. Open in one minute.

>"i'd rather play vagrant than worm"
>he gets swapped to it and proceeds to get deleted instantly
based

9/10

>full game
WAKE ME UP

Looks like wiping soon.

10/10

Attached: 1561740694592.gif (500x506, 149K)

kek

Attached: bast.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

>missing this
why me?

>queue to get our fat asses into the shop
utterly kino

time to stress test 15man rooms?

We can try it.

If it is, I'm game

Open. 15 PLAYER STRESS TEST

let me check if my game is updated

11/15

>tfw bandit and HAN-D officially never ever

and no, mods don't cut it

Attached: 1503460061775.png (1078x1076, 1.55M)

15 players won't work. Too many people drop in and drop out, compounding the player count artificially and making it unnecessarily harder.
Banditclassic is really nice. Thing is you better use it soon since skills 2.0 will make modded bandit obsolete.

Wiped, open.

Attached: 1559838042204.gif (496x534, 1.19M)

Technical difficulties. Simply rejoin to have all your items.

Are you sure we can rejoin? I try and then the game wiigs out on me.

It's fine now.

>heaven cracker/hyper threader on mul-t
please user, my dick

Guy who got stuck on spectating screen and had to have you manually revive me, my chat messages don't go through and saying anything keeps chat on my screen (focused, so i cant move) till i hit escape

Attached: 1556237548239.png (640x480, 198K)

Attached: 1556397260388.png (680x821, 30K)

Attached: 1561518084531.png (818x764, 43K)

Attached: 1561856245243.png (682x603, 28K)

update:
pressing enter twice does not let me chat (directed at that user ingame) so it must be different
also everything is seeming laggy, a bit jittery. Heathlbars aren't reliable, they stay at max till they drop to half or less

you're bugged, you have to wait for a wipe

Attached: 1556467668459.png (999x975, 1.98M)

Attached: 1556495761803.jpg (1200x2132, 431K)

i want to cuddle with artificers fat butt

Attached: 1556210238646.png (853x480, 156K)

is there a single piece of Rex OC? Seems like he's very ignored

Attached: 1556314967062.png (620x593, 39K)

Well i made it in and I'm playing, the jitteryness and healthbar just seems to be a visual issue. either that or im dealing 0 damage to these enemies, i also seem to take 0 damage. which is good cus my max hp is labeled as 77 even though im always 400+

I imagine it'd be hard to meme a potted plant with legs
like what could be funny with him? Does he have items he needs? Would he be offended by the use of plants or tech?
Would engie keep trying to dismantle him to see how the fuck a plant and a robot can merge?

Thanks hosty for the game and thanks engibro, never forget

bugged arti here
After that first area when I relogged, when we went back to the bazaar chat broke again. HP bars (mine and the enemies) don't seem to be accurate (staying filled till they suddenly drop to 20%)

late game commando who fucked up here
where was the fucking tele? am I missing something here?

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, ENGIEBRO

Attached: BUNGUS.png (99x99, 2K)

Part of me believes it's the engis fault, I've participated in a few 10-man before and this is the first one I've been in with these issues, and it's also the first one I've been in that had engies, maybe too much deployable spam?

Maybe next time engibros

Attached: 1564722071535.gif (302x260, 184K)

It was on the very side where you spawned

Last runs of the night. Open. Flood Warning enabled.

Well fucking great then
Was it at least charged to full?

Open

ugleh

slug is getting added

I'd like for them to make it so that if an enemy is holding an item, they have the effects of that item until you kill them.

Based hostman, thanks for the games

these ror2 sessions give me life, thanks host

>overloading turret soloing the dunestrider
>chadmando manages to die anyways
its not fair

Fun times, thanks for the host

Did I just miss it?

yes

Closed. Thanks to all who joined. I probably won't host Flood Warning again. Rebalancing enemies with items right now.

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 2019-09-13 22-48-11-891.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

some sort of support/area of effect/poisoning character

>tfw you gave it to a friend who then pays you back half the price of the game, effectively both getting the game for half price
>tfw actually a jew.

one day i won't fucking miss it

How do I get the acres log?

You mean like the one we just got?

???

r/wooosh

>I was just pretending to be retarded.

I'm slightly high and didn't describe it well
more like some sort of chem trooper. Think hyde from evolve but shooting lingering gas for low damage with a really high fire rate for your primary, maybe a lobbed aoe healing/damaging nade like from killing floor for your 2, maybe an aoe centralized on yourself with high knockback kinda jump to propel yourself upwards dealing low damage and applying a quick stun and lingering poison and i dunno.. you guys think up a cool 4th, I'm out of think juice

Okay guys hear me out
>Spite
>But they're floating navel mines instead

Attached: 1568388196885.jpg (341x321, 9K)

It hurts bros, it hurts to wait so much...

Attached: Enforcer-chan.png (413x508, 117K)

damn I was hoping to get someone's 2 cents, even if it was to demolish my ideas. I love thinking up new characters, gimmicks, skills etc in this and other games

It was a bad idea I will not be replying to it

kys you reddit nigger

shame, but you did make me laugh. you Yea Forums fuckers are a silly stupid lot

post your idea(s), if any

are we sure about that?

is ror2 a continuation or just a reimagining

>risk of rain 2
not
>risk of rain: [title]

>Thing is you better use it soon since skills 2.0 will make modded bandit obsolete.
How so?

IS IT TUESDAY YET

I didn't play RoR1 for long but RoR2 feels super easy most of the time.

at least you can hope. bandit, han-d and sniperfags are all on suicide watch

>all those weeks bandfats keep saying they would be added in

can you really blame them. the character is a single move from being complete

That single move is where the quality and fun are added.

i've only played him for like 4 or so runs but it's not like he isn't an enjoyable character, he's a bit shit because they quite clearly stopped developing him some time ago but he is still fun to play.
it just feels a bit wasted for a character to be that close to being finished only to then be abandoned, especially when he's a character from the first game

hopefully we will be able to deliver big slaps with the new guy

Character idea:
The Jester
-laugh and everyone laughs with you: can still enemies around him with hilarious joke/laughing gas
-n-word: enemies in a cone in front of him take damage based on what color they are with darker (wisps/golems) taking more than lighter (elder lumerians, anything white)
-rise up: raises ground ynder him, throwing him in the air and damaging enemies around him
-joker's trick: throws a card. If its the card they're thinking of, they die. If it isn't, the jester is #canceled and dies instead.

Friendlies heal a bunch from the laugh, but are stunned while they do.

3d is garbage medium have fun with your third person borderlands with no loot

Why can't Hopoo just give us all the old characters? What the fuck

Attached: file.png (597x569, 108K)

>theyre boring :)
>theyre not interesting :)
>they dont fit the vision of the game :)

it would take a lot of time and effort to translate all of the RoR 1 characters into a 3d environment

Attached: 1555514804229.png (1212x916, 88K)

Less so than making an entirely new I'd imagine.
Better results too, seeing as we got Rex when they tried something new.

why do people think the next character is loader when the hint they gave back in dev thoughts #6 was a hammer, the main weapon of HAN-D

Yeah, it's a bit of a mystery where that rumor came from

Attached: EEN8pNQXkAIGH1-.jpg:orig.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

I dunno, I think it could still be HAN-D

Host when?

Well they have to trickle characters in so all the updates are fulfilling in a new way

Either you're blind, trolling, or somebody else falseflagging the first guy.

Or maybe I'm just making a joke

fun fact: the currently playable HAN-D had loader's zip-line in his kit, it's no surprise the better fisting boy was chosen

Attached: shiggy.png (465x575, 52K)

fun fact: haha

to 'host' do i really have to add you guys god dammit

>wanting no actual new content

Not at all. Where did you get that impression?

Let me only run the stages I need drops from

If it's so easy, why don't you do it? Modding is a thing.