When's eureka getting nerfed I want the relics and armor

when's eureka getting nerfed I want the relics and armor

Attached: 1558890001866.png (162x231, 47K)

>Just need 30 more wins and ~60k wolf marks for Garo.
I'm actually gonna make it, especially as the shitters pour in and try to get shit last minute.

5.1 probably.
They said they would massively nerf it, even baldesion (so that it's doable by a single Full Party)

I'm curious what sort of bullshit they have in store for the relic this time.

Maybe it'll be fun when the challenge is circumnavigating the tough mobs instead of praying multiple same levels don't attack you while you're solo.

Pinball.
Lots and lots of pinball.

Garo armor is trash on most characters... I farmed it for two and then said fuck it.

That's what you try it on before you farm.
My character looks good in them, so I went for it.

>Garo armor is trash on Miqo, Au Ra and Lalas
Fixed. Thankfully nobody on Yea Forums picked a shit race like those.

I got bad news to tell you user...

I miss Eureka. Thinking back it was real MMO experience. Of course it can be improved a lot.

Eureka was great and anyone who hated it can safely be ignored

The main thing it needs is more variety in how you can advance the relic. There being literally no other option but mob/FATE grinding is what made it unbearable for most people.

Can't wait for the hivemind to flip flop to loving Eureka now that it's obsoleted.
And I don't have long to wait!

Yea Forums isn't one person retard

Source pls

Everyone that stayed in anemos long enough to realize that chaining mobs for exp was retarded loves eureka

This is not true. I made some decent progress but I always just tagged along with friends. Even now recently, I've been doing it again because I have a friend who wanted to do it, and I made it to Pyros before I was absolutely disgusted by the fact that everything gets steadily worse in there. Even the garbage NM fights somehow become even worse over time, something I had never even considered being an issue.

Yea Forums is home to the based races, like Hyurs, Elezen, Roegadyn and Hrothgar.

>tfw it looks best on Roegadyn, male AND female

Attached: 1567026818939.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Well user some people loves teleportation, instant arenas instead of raid dungeon and dead world in XIV. NM is proper concept for hunts/world encounters. And BA is great.

I hope we'll get more details during the LL

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

Hmm

I took care of it. I am the one true Dilatabrea.

Attached: trust no one.png (977x828, 1.38M)

Wait, is that a greatsword I see nearby?
Look out!

Thanks for the late warning, jackass.

Attached: The After Life.jpg (1823x1020, 194K)

I got even WORSE news for you then

>Greatsword kills Laha
>Axe kills Emet
PLDchads, prepare to end Elidibus. SAMcucks couldn't finish the job.