He isn't playing FFXIV as a cute lala (male)

>he isn't playing FFXIV as a cute lala (male)

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-124629.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4MwU9gtZAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No amount of Fantasias will ever keep me away from femlala perfection

Attached: ffxiv_09082019_014430_814.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

lala are for lala only

Attached: JbtcnvN.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

dead game
>BLM
>11900-12500 adps on E2S
>got 14600 adps this week
I can't believe I play BLM all this time wrong. I'm embarrassed.

Attached: 1568327559033.jpg (1428x1428, 534K)

lalafells are a mistake

Attached: 1557588653366.png (668x412, 402K)

mr happy race

Looks like a fucking ps2 game, what's with the blurry low res textures?

So we all agree it's time to retire the whole "small pulls in low-level dungeons because no AoE" argument right? As a Paladin I have AoE at very very low levels and that means Imma do big pulls and AoE them down.

aoe?

>adps
literally who gives a fuck? we go by rDPS.

I was originally dark elezen (female) but switched to dark skinned fem'ra when HW came out. I swear I'm not a tranny I just really like brown girls

Attached: 1563826629470.png (253x221, 53K)

>there are already people who have the Triceratops mount and idle in places to show it off
Those autistic fucks should grind for a life instead.

Attached: 1563221335125.png (340x318, 203K)

I never cleared the Great Hunt and saw that you can't unsync it. Is it easy?

Yes. If nobody in your group is retarded.

>the Triceratops mount
wat

1520 direct hit or 3200+ critical hit for dark knight?

What if I'm the retard who's never played MonHun, what do I do?

1000 A rank and 1000 S Rank kills in ShB.
these are people who run the hunt trains, their entire life revolves around hunting. it's their only reason for existing.

2000 A ranks even.

Can someone explain this to me? It's the same gear so why is my e1s parse so low? I must be playing the fight poorly or something.

Attached: 1546286645652.png (535x63, 6K)

is it? the A rank is the easiest part, even I am close to that. The S rank part is absolutely insane to me though.

savage and extremes are two very different tiers of content. In savage, you are competing against people who perfectly optimize their rotations and have best in slot equipment.

because you compete with people with bis gear
don't even look at this

You just want to shit on my small successes for no reason. It's 14390

I hear those S+ ranks count twice. Maybe that's how they do it, if true. Also obviously crossserver sniping.

help, when does crit overtakes direct hit anyway?

Attached: 1524068263793.png (720x715, 472K)

>spend the first several weeks of Shadowbringers enjoying the story and casually leveling
>decide to get into Shared FATEs
>manage to finish everything but The Tempest
>no one is in the overworld areas anymore
>can't find any FATE parties anymore

aaaahhhhhh

I was going to, but the first group of people I played with was a bunch of "Reeee, Lalafell" types, so I wound up playing an Elezen instead.

>these are people who run the hunt trains, their entire life revolves around hunting. it's their only reason for existing.

Attached: ffxiv_09282017_153017.png (1388x731, 1.33M)

Our characters look almost the same.

Attached: 1566967804897.gif (132x167, 4K)

Why do you have no backbone? Do you play on Balmung or something?

I wish i was as blind as you

but i am

That makes sense but still, 27 seems low because surely the other 73% could be retards, not have full gear, etc.

The bar on savage is a lot higher.

If I'm going to play with people, I don't want to deal with constant shit talk. I wound up leaving that group anyway, but by that point I was used to playing Elezen and stuck with it.

You can be a non-retard who doesn't die at all and contributes enough to clear and still end up grey. The bar is simply higher. At 27th percentile you obviously still have work to do for optimizing your rotation in the fight and probably need some gear upgrades as well.

try world hopping to the most popular server on your DC and fate farm there

fpbp

me too

nigger tongue my anus

It's probably a mix of both so thanks for the advice. I could definitely use some upgrades since I hit level 80 on sam like a week ago.

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

were the parses recent? if so at this point in the patch cycle most higher level players aren't regularly running and parsing extreme trials and less people with decent gear are running the extremes right now.

Don't worry about it user.
Right now you're in a really poor part of the tier where some people are just going to outright have better gear than you. If you didn't get lucky and get the Eden weapon in the first week, you're already at a major disadvantage parse wise - and it just keeps piling up as the weeks progress when some people get loot drops and some people don't.
But at the same time a lot of groups are going for autistic optimizal speedkills with stacked buffs, potions, etc. You're competing with maximum tier autism at this point.

When you're max item level however you'll soon be able to start working your way up.

Lads. What dungeons have some expensive furniture?
I only know about verdant partition.

I mean 27 is still bad and you can't just handwave it all away with excuses. I just cleared Leviathan for the first time just before this past reset and parsed 56th then 60th after reset

There's nowhere good to idle anymore. Eulmore and Crystarium don't allow mounts.

Attached: 1562606127679.jpg (675x1200, 109K)

That just proves you have good taste.

Attached: ffxiv_06142019_142448_878.png (1085x737, 937K)

Good, having to look at people's cancerous cash shop meme mounts is the worst

I want to fuck your lala. Server?

>20 minute frontline queue just to get farmed by premade shitters
>bro wtf why is the pvp dead

On Cerberus there's almost always some fuck idling with their hunt mount(s) near the dragon tower in forelands.

It's not going to save much time, if any. Healer and tank AoE are terrible. Maybe if you have a BLM on account of Fire 2, or a SMN.

This explains why ShB hunts are such cancer full of instant pulls, people from different servers and drama in chat.
>THIS IS OUR HUNT

Attached: suchdilation.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

What do you guys think of my Alisae plushie

Attached: aliceay.jpg (1275x956, 67K)

I gave you the ultimate dildo, and still you failed! Such is the power of trans...

Attached: dilate.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

it;s not about saving time it's about having fun. single pulls is so fucking boring

It really doesn't make it any more interesting either in Sastasha level content when you're just mashing a single AoE button

Too busy playing female Au Ra

who were the mystery niggas?

Attached: 1564939862974.png (1268x938, 505K)

we don't know

>who were the mystery niggas?
it's still a mystery, nigga

We were the mystery niggas all along

disagree. it's far more fun pulling multiple packs every time

You can easily solo Tempest FATEs at 80. I'm grinding it up slowly myself just getting materials for daily white scrip turn-ins.

I do though

Attached: ffxiv_09072019_205216_120.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

What gear is that? I want it for my SAM.

>Tfw I'm to autistic to play any other class but Bard
What's the most brain dead class to play?

Attached: 1568341919873m.jpg (568x1024, 29K)

you have to transfer your XI save to XIV

I guess RDM? They're all varying degrees of braindead.

BLM, SAM, MNK

Red Mage.

the ascians

Attached: 1538330842468.png (753x558, 224K)

Dancer

SAM, DRG, MCH tanks. SMN for some people.

Dancer

My retainer looks very much like this.

What does lalafell vagina taste like?

Attached: 248c18bc324e27fde9d34264b2fd2a96.png (700x812, 587K)

Fuck you user just for that I won't ress you

Attached: 1538101070161.png (190x503, 50K)

Short = less skill cap.

Attached: 1235436457.jpg (1395x576, 57K)

like baked potato

Jewish niggas

Attached: lolorito.png (960x540, 291K)

I'm already playing as the cutest race.

Attached: 43566671120.jpg (680x383, 54K)

This.

Just at an awkward part of the tier + optimization needed. DNC myself, and had two greys and a blue for the first three fights, but after getting weapon+some optimization runs, greys jumped to blue, and the blue to orange

>a full retard BLM is exactly as useful as a perfect DNC
kind of makes u think

Wrong. Dancer is played by brain-dead players.
Playing Dancer to the best it can be requires a lot of on-the-fly thinking and planning.

Tfw my dick gets hard after seeing so many Hrothgars. D-Does this make me a fur fag?

solo haukke manor for the type of varnish it drops and craft manor furnishing

That sounds like a shitpost.

>Just want to fucking DANCE
>Love being support
>No being the mandatory party healer is not the same as being a support
>Always the highest aggro DPS in trials/raids.
>Don't want to join savage anymore cause it's just niggas screeching at eachother over voice chat

Be honest should I just kill myself?

Or just go back to being a monk and hate myself?

Attached: 1470656900131.png (1024x768, 164K)

Yea the guy who runs most of the hunts on ultros has the mount. Good for him, he starts hunt trains so I don’t see any problems with it.

Make a fate grinding party in party finder.

No one use voice chats in savages PF outside statics. You don't need them for clear.

>Dark-grey or brown xaela

Attached: donald.jpg (567x461, 33K)

This. I cleared the entirety of Eden Savage without voice comms.

Red xaela is based too

Warrior

It makes you a man of taste.

raen should be brown not xaela

Oh god, it wasn't. Why did I have to be unsubbed during this event? God fucking damn it.

Attached: 1526859049705.jpg (398x398, 19K)

While it's certainly not mandatory, I just don't get all the hate voice chat gets these days. Chatting while clearing this stuff over and over is way more entertaining. Hopefully there will be a return to this in 5.1 with diadem eureka.

Still distresses me that I am doing more damage than melee DPS or BLMs in casual content. What is the god damn point of my entire existance if I'm the one doing all the DPS in a team.

FUCK

Would you fuck a male lalafell?

Chill dude. You're just a ranged dps in the end. You haven't supported a damn thing.

>your Raen is just a normal skin tone

Attached: AuRa Astro.jpg (1000x1310, 207K)

Fuck you. I enjoy making someone do even more absurd DPS. I also enjoy my heal and shield. Helping healers stop bad situations and helping other DPS excel is good shit. Yet why must everyone be too shit to be worth partnering?

Attached: uwaaaah.png (759x535, 457K)

nice diaper got more?

>tfw dont have this reflexive hatred for discord and voicechat in general
>tfw dont want to use a mic even though i join whatever discord server someone wants to put up
Do i have brain problems

Attached: 1562903282721.jpg (480x409, 27K)

I feel like this artist doesn't know how boobs or scales work.

Why is this game so sexualized? Why can't I just go on adventures without retards like you spouting off about how you have the world's biggest mommy fetish for female elzen or what fucking ever else it is you degenerates are into

Attached: 1546798903733.jpg (750x735, 44K)

Nah, it's fine. Maybe you're shy, or maybe you just don't wanna chat. We got a couple "listeners" in our group who do chime in every now and again. It may simply be nice to be among friends.

I wish more cum scales embraced their au raness.

Attached: 39210_20190721112049_1.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

This doesn't happen unless you're playing on a known degenerate server. Stop playing on degenerate servers.

If you don't want to pound your pelvis into a paste while fucking a potato and cumming until you are malnourished then don't talk to me.

because I feel bad, you got it from the XI crossover event. It might be on the cashshop

You missed the age of support classes user. You'll never be an enchanter, or friar, any other true supporter. That age has gone. For now, you must embrace your DPS.

It's not. I knew what you meant, by the way. I'm just bummed that I totally missed the event. Given it was four years ago at this point, I'm guessing it's a never ever for the cash shop.

I've just finished my first 30 days in XIV and I have to say its the biggest waste of money I have ever spent on a video game.
I will not be subbing again. I would get a refund if I could.
If you like dress up and ERP its great(you are a faggot), but if you want an actual game you are going to be sorely disappointed.

The animations are complete and total dog shit. We are talking PS1 level animations.
All the bosses are just "dont stand in shit".
The classes all have too many buttons that do the same thing(my class Dragoon has almost 20 buttons in its basic rotation).
The abilities aren't even interesting either, they are designed to be strictly used one after another in a VERY specific order. So specific that your next abilitiy will light up with an outline on the HUD/Action bar.
Everyone is ERPing and pretending to be girls CONSTANTLY. They erp in the general channels, they erp in your FC channel(I joined 7 different FCs and they were all ERPing non-stop).
Most people actively talk about being trans and taking pills.
One person was discussing how they will cut their leg, collect the blood, and inject it into their anus to simulate a menstrual cycle.
I haven't wasted any time on professions, but if the rest of the game is any indicator its probably not good.
The leveling is absolutely the worst experience I have ever had in a video game.
There are like 5 different types of quests you do, then they just repeat with different flavor text, you do these same 5 quests 1000 times each(I am not joking).
The story is total garbage
Everything takes place in tiny instances.
Every dungeon is a very narrow hallway with bosses living in circular arenas.
None of the male characters look masculine, but instead are faggy little cunts.

When I said screeching I meant literal screeching. Prepull. During the fight. Post fight as people try to shift blame. Max volume. Peaked mics. Being cunts rather than stopping and talking methods out for next time. Shouting matches about how X or Y person isn't doing as much DPS as expected for their class while ignoring the reason for the wipe had nothing to do with DPS.

NA raiding is subhuman and taught me my decision never to speak to people was the right decision in the first place.

Fucking based

Flesh tones are best tones

This has never happened to me

You fake hyurs are the worst.

I played the original EQ. I started before the moon expansion. I had a druid and a bard. Liked the bard more. Once got invited to be paid by a group of.. which one was the elemental pet class? Enchanters? Four of them paid me to stand around and play nothing but 'the mana song' for over an hour while they completely creamed everything in the zone. Despite how boring it was, that was my fondest memory. It was just chill and nice while doing what my class was best at.

I regret I didn't keep playing it. At least there was City of Heroes. For a short time. Being a controller was the best shit ever. Who cares if I couldn't even solo a half dead baby. Being team enabler was my favorite thing.

Attached: 1089576348295.gif (500x500, 2.66M)

What the fuck are you talking about user, which DC are you raiding in?

Some of us have risen above our draconian instincts.

user, ALL hunts are cancer and have been cancer for quite a long time. Noone wants to wait and everyone insta pulls.

For me, it's Ryne

Attached: 1564113585811.png (750x750, 736K)

It's okay to not enjoy a game, but senpai, you so off base with your comments.

>We are talking PS1 level animations.
No we aren't.
>All the bosses are just "dont stand in shit".
That's only at the beginning of the game. I'm assuming you didn't clear A Realm Reborn yet.
> too many buttons
Too many abilities, but with a great amount of utility.
>they are designed to be strictly used one after another in a VERY specific order
Depends on the class. You're referring to combo actions, which never exceed 3 abilities save for Dragoon, which eventually reaches 4.This is called "proccing" by the way- very common in MMOs.
>Everyone is ERPing and pretending to be girls CONSTANTLY
>Most people actively talk about being trans and taking pills.
These points sound like hyperbole. There's a lot of ERP on Balmung, which is almost impossible to create a character on, but that's about it. No one I've spoken with in my clique discusses transgenderism at all. Public ERP is a surefire way to get banned.
>One person was discussing...
That sounds hilarious.
>I haven't wasted any time on professions, but if the rest of the game is any indicator its probably not good.
They can get repetitive, but the crafting is very different from any other MMO.
>The leveling is absolutely the worst experience I have ever had in a video game.
Kay.
>There are like 5 different types of quests you do, then they just repeat with different flavor text, you do these same 5 quests 1000 times each(I am not joking).
>The story is total garbage
That's just, like, your opinion man.
>Everything takes place in tiny instances.
>Every dungeon is a very narrow hallway with bosses living in circular arenas.
I agree with this.
>None of the male characters look masculine, but instead are faggy little cunts.
uwot

this except elezen

>The animations are complete and total dog shit. We are talking PS1 level animations.
Better than WoW's
>All the bosses are just "dont stand in shit".
Play the savage/extreme content.
>The classes all have too many buttons that do the same thing(my class Dragoon has almost 20 buttons in its basic rotation).
Different jobs do different things. Admittedly DRG suffers the most from what you've described.
>The abilities aren't even interesting (...)
Play different jobs. Again, DRG suffers from this the most.
>Everyone is ERPing and pretending (...)
Hyperbole.
>Most people actively talk about being trans and taking pills.
Never have I ONCE seen this.
>One person was discussing how they will cut their leg, collect the blood, and inject it into their anus to simulate a menstrual cycle.
Are you sure you just weren't seeking this shit out?
>I haven't wasted any time on professions(...)
What?
>The leveling is absolutely the worst experience I have ever had in a video game.
Level grinding isn't really meant to be a highlight of any RPG.
>There are like 5 different types of quests you do, then they just repeat with different flavor text, you do these same 5 quests 1000 times each(I am not joking).
That's definitely one of the biggest flaws of ARR. The quests improve in the future however, and you get more solo instances that are quite enjoyable.
>The story is total garbage
Totally your opinion, despite it being wrong.
>Everything takes place in tiny instances.
There's also big instances. Why is this a problem?
>Every dungeon is a very narrow hallway with bosses living in circular arenas.
Yeah, that part sucks. There's a lot of boss fights that have unique arenas however.
>None of the male characters look masculine, but instead are faggy little cunts.
Biggs, Cid, Nero, Thancred, Urianger, Gaius, Vauthry

I'll answer this with a story because it deserves context. I started playing FFXIV in 2.0, and a bunch of us picked a convenient server to gather on while we were still not too invested in what we were doing. Picked a NA legacy cause most of us were NA. No servers had sigmas yet or reputations or 'certain kinds of people'.

How could I know what Balmung would become? The worst part is, outside content, everyone acts normal or even polite. It deceives you in to thinking it might be alright.

Kill me if you see me.

It must hurt, seeing what counts as a support today then. I'm very sorry user.

They were offering free transfers a while back. If you hated it that much you would have transferred off then.

Based

It's copypasta anons

Thats just badluck user, you should probably change DCs tho, im 100% sure that doesnt happen on Primal, not sure about Aether but everything is better than Crystal.

it's a practice party after (x) mechanic but people get pissed if you wipe after that mechanic and disband before even finishing the duty time lockout practice party

Attached: 1568362993633.jpg (244x108, 8K)

So is my response ;)

Attached: 1568247395069.png (515x645, 224K)

>supportcucks

Attached: 1568384138946.jpg (720x888, 334K)

How to make Xaela less edgy and more sexy?

Attached: AuRa Dragoon.jpg (850x815, 117K)

>Tfw Chadzen
>Tfw no lala EB to PUMP everyday and princess carry her when she is feeling down
Why live bros?

Attached: file.png (435x634, 536K)

If you play anything other than midlander you honestly deserve to be throttled

Attached: 1532923316181.png (720x892, 905K)

>Zoomers who don't know the original trinity was tank, healer, and utility.
>Dps doomed to waiting hours looking for group unless they were willing to provide some utility like pulling.

Attached: everquest classic.jpg (3784x1941, 1.75M)

>tfw lalafell
>tfw most desirable race in the entire game
feels GOOD bros

I wish ERP was actually as common as this post implies.
I joined a Primal server cause I had a friend there and I haven't found anyone up to that, it's probably Crystal/Balmung almost exclusively,

Attached: 1543673307468.jpg (242x244, 20K)

if you do anything besides get SE to laser scan your body into XIV then you need to die

Attached: unknown.png (1600x900, 1.56M)

based elezenbro

Attached: 141241241242.png (734x719, 1.07M)

I play femroe and wear big armor and face concealing helmets get fucked nigga

>play femlala
>get headpats
>absolutely love it
>see other lala players getting offended by headpats

I do not understand what sort of damaged person you have to be to be offended by people appreciating your cuteness

I'm mroe, lalas are my favorite healers because I tell them to fuck off like the wannabe dwarven shits they are after every dungeon. Can't even grow proper facial hair, don't even have stat benefits like tarutaru, they're totally fucking worthless.

the tall fear the smol

Attached: FFXIV_Minfilia_Oracle_Art_02.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

If anyone here can explain this I'd sure like to know.

I see the sentiment often enough I feel there has to be some basis to it, but my friend and I ran the numbers and did the testing and found no conceivable point where DH would be better point for point than Crit.

Curious what we could be missing. As far as we know the floor on crit damage (IE when you are naked) is 140%. Meaning any crit is automatically better than a direct hit. DH seems to scale slightly faster, but again, in our tests we found Crit to be superior everytime no matter what stat was stacked.

At least you covered shrek's face for us. Thank you.

i rather play as a cute elezen (female)

>when you ask her to bless you with her gift of light

Attached: unknown (3).png (1600x900, 2.62M)

I at least like punching shit, but monk has become so robotic I can't stand playing it anymore. Chakra as a system isn't really rewarding or interesting. The move you get for doing it is boring. Anything that you used to be able to break away from rotation to do is gone as a process of slowly removing shit from monk for several expansions. Suddenly having a free GL button doesn't really help the class being uninteresting.

It's like everything is designed specifically to piss me off.

I quit the game for several years after HW. Specifically cause of experiences during savage. I only came back recently, and everything that made it intolerable hasn't changed. Besides that, I would have to convince a host of real friends to swap. Which I would be willing to do if they weren't partially responsible for raiding being shit themselves.

I at least discovered the joy of bullying people as MNK in PVP. Why is this design okay? Quickly ramping damage. On demand damage shield to become unkillable. Impossible to outrun because tackle comes back fast. If anyone feels brave enough to fight me I just knock them in to my entire team. I don't think anyone could 1v1 a monk either.

Attached: ride the lightning.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

tl;dr
dh is only a percentage of a chance to happen, crit is a percentage of damage and a percentage of that damages cap
dh is NEVER better unless crit literally cant be melded

>dude let's make Minifilia a rogue lol instead of something that would make sense for a small child
ShBlets will defend this

Attached: 1536803266934.jpg (800x600, 198K)

>support cuckolding is gone now
>supportcuckcs still around

Attached: 1568390283770.png (1064x440, 219K)

my nigga shame i never see any ever

Guys how do I find a codependent suicidal girl with low self esteem that I can take advantage of in game?

Attached: 1567724447514.gif (735x920, 167K)

sit around looking for anyone playing a futa.

oh and obviously play on crystal.

crit is a percentage of damage and a percentage of that damages cap and a percentage of its chance to happen*

Attached: blackest night.png (1600x900, 1.98M)

Like what? Young characters wielding daggers is a pretty common trope.

it makes sense, she was raised by Thancred who is a weeaboo ninja

gonna need source on this one

>at least 20 dicks per day
jesus

A smash thread died for this.

Attached: 1568224863536.png (108x149, 17K)

REACT TO SMASH PLAYERS REACTING TO SANS RIGHT NOW

what data center are you on
im availible

>accept HW quest
>have to deal with those retarded organs
so glad I story skipped past this autistic shit

Attached: 1349478535196.png (412x428, 255K)

>yfw the woman you might love calls you little sun

>Could you do it?
How did you answer him?
>You know I could

Attached: 1567664585015.jpg (480x360, 24K)

C A C T U A R
A
C
T
U
A
R

>What, by myself?

I'm a slightly better option on Mateus, if you're looking for some exquisite story-driven roleplay as well.

This could be you and me!

Attached: unknown (1).png (1600x900, 2.13M)

That's literally exactly what I just said.

So you agree DH can never be better than Crit? That's what I'm asking, everyone keeps saying there's a point where DH is better (at lower crit levels) but it makes no sense. I'm asking for *why* they think that.

>xaela trash

Attached: 1551044536020.png (432x512, 24K)

Oh and some GENIUS thought tackle stacks comming back nearly instantly was a great idea on top of fire tackle doing chunks of damage.

>See a ninja skulking around to get last minute points
>FIRE TACKLE
>Teleports aw-
>FIRE TACKLE
>Sudden win screen
>Ninja dead on the ground

Fair and balanced gameplay. Popped like a balloon.

Attached: 1490153975584.gif (320x180, 53K)

I recall reading that you need ~2700 Crit before they start doing more than a DH and thus gets better to meld for.

Back to your brothel cumscales

I ain't reading all that shit lmao

It's about thresholds.

DH is good early in to an expansion cause Crit hasn't had time to scale out of control. It's linear versus exponential scaling. Right now DH is probably the better bet, but it won't be long till Crit is better. I wouldn't know the exact numbers, though.

>this what au ra faggots think their character looks like

Attached: 1507135555994.gif (264x240, 2.37M)

yikes

>implying

Attached: 2019-07-20 16_56_53-FINAL FANTASY XIV.png (506x518, 363K)

>200 mL per ejaculation
I need to step my game up

Ok now you are saying the opposite of what you just said.

>DH is good early in to an expansion cause Crit hasn't had time to scale out of control
Why is that? Please use numbers if you can.

Again, in our testing we found no point at which DH would be a larger DPS benefit than crit *point for point*. I'd really like to know what we are missing from this puzzle if anything.

I never get over seeing my midget lalafell in cutscenes, everyone has to look at their feet just to see him

which server? i have a friend in leviathan that loves to ERP

only face 4 and some time 1 are delusional

>implying
Don't you have more horses to fuck?

Excal
Good to know there are still people on primal like that though

DH increases your chance to do X more damage, where X is fixed.
Crit increases your chance to do Y more damage, where Y is also increased by your crit value.
Untill you've got enough Crit on your stuff (usually middle of an expac when steonger gear is out), DH is usually better. If your job has some auto Crits (drg, mch, war) then you should just stack crit to increase the damage of your auto crits.
At least it's my understanding.

I fucking love this dumb emote

Attached: 2019-09-12_22-34-34.jpg (1523x1080, 234K)

Different clan, unlike raen we have more than one cultures (and aren't from another race).

But how do you explain the fish-faces then?

>tfw male lala
>tfw forgiven of all your sins by FFXIV Jesus

Attached: 49D621BE-E73E-42D7-A01B-F671B963ED7D.jpg (1360x705, 285K)

Why is /xivg/ so fucking shit?

You play a tranny lizard don't you

When a general gets nothing new to talk about it either ends up dying or the thread becomes about the people in the thread. So it becomes less about being anonymous but more about identifying the users. And if you are outside this circle then you are ignored.

You mean bastards are ignoring something he put his heart and soul into

I'm a different person, bro.

DH stacking is just more DHs happening. Crit is more crits AND bigger crits. Except crits have a lower base chance of happening. DH starts better because it's more reliable. Crit is better once the boosted crit damage makes up for the unreliability. That said I have no idea when this tipping point occurs. It might already have with top end gear. They are supposed to do stat squishes every expac to reset this issue, but maybe they fucked up and made good crit easier to reach.

You'd probably have to ask The Balance for exact numbers, but they are faggots.

Attached: 1452410766021.jpg (743x652, 265K)

For a very large community, MMORPG wise, FFXIV has very shitty databases and (up-to-date) guides on the less apparent concepts of the game.

Fashion report guides are always up to date, though!

I fucking hate sprouts so fucking much.
They're fucking retarded, don't listen at all and never give out fucking comms even when you help them nicely.

FUCK SPROUTS, how come they get a free pass when they act like a fucking bot?

those people have given up on their humanity years ago, that's just the nature of generals

Would look better if you cut the asshole out and stuck a flashlight up it.

Attached: 2C501429-017E-457F-9530-8302BE5AC230.png (1309x1597, 1.07M)

Uh... I thought you guys said Gilgamesh isn't weird.

Attached: 1234jpe.png (459x320, 220K)

Attached: 1567104490619.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

This is state of raidtranny. Go play e-sport.

>giving a shit about comms

Why

Aether is theraid tranny data center why wouldn't greg be weird?

Ok homie. I don't know how to explain to you that I know how the stats work. But because they work that way, there is no way (that I can find) for a point in DH to be more valuable than a point in Crit. That is what I am trying to tell you. There is no "scaling later is better". Crit is always more valuable BECAUSE it adds damage and chance, whereas DH only adds chance. Now DH DOES scale slightly faster. So if the scaling was way better that would be a case, but it is not way better, its marginally better. And in our tests it did not scale nearly fast enough to be better. The only other way I can think of is if the crit damage floor was LOWER than the DH damage multiplier of 125%. Then DH might be better until you were able to push your crit damage bonus to 125%+. But base Crit Damage multiplier (at the 380 your character has naked) is 140%.

>see a sprout in level 70 content finishing up the SB story
>durr hurr I'm new, what do u mean I'm not supposed to spam blizz 3 lol
Also fuck you in general if you end sentences with "lol"

How are you such a shitty waste of life that you complain about people solving the weekly free 60k mgp for you instead of writing guides and new databases... that already exist, work great, and are very up to date?
Go fuck yourself retard

I WANT MY FUCKING MOUNT.

oh sorry, i'll just carry every braindead fucking bot i see all day. why do you guys bitch so much over bots but sprouts get a fucking free pass to act retarded in level 60 content. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR BEING braindead AT THIS LEVEL.

POST THE DILATE PIC

post you're toons

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (205x506, 29K)

Tomorrow we get to see how they fixed Ninja

>guys look at my staged screen shot

>you're

i want that hat

Because you can only gain certain data points indirectly if the devs won't divulge things. Which means simple raw parsing and doing so obsessively. Which is both tiresome and not exact. We get a stats screen but only a vague idea of what it even means. It's not like minmaxers have any more access than you.

Just.. stack crit on any gear that'll let you. If your gear is maxed on crit meld direct hit. If neither is an option, meld skill speed. If you won't go check The Balance for their information yourself, that's all the advice you need. Cause it's true for the majority of classes anyway.

Sprouts are cute. Don't bully them. Least of all because new players are required in any game to keep the community from stagnating. An unwelcoming community is one that is experiencing a slow death.

You should keep your expectations rock bottom user, they have no idea what the fuck they're doing with balancing the melee this expansion

Look at this lala-hoe

It's not staged. A certain person on this server keeps sending me these weird messages. At least they know when to stop when I ignore them.

Your average commfag ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1567894742781.jpg (298x687, 30K)

You don't even have to complete it, it takes about 2 minutes to get to the only chest that can drop it.

this
isn't me
dh is never better, the end

FUCK OFF GO TO /XIVG/
SPROUTS ARE COMPLETE SHIT.

if they talk or communicate or even willing to learn then yeah, they're great. But most sprouts are fucking braindead retards who's undergeared and do STUPID FUCKING SHIT AT HIGH LEVELS.
FUCKING CUNT. I SEE SO MANY FUCKING SPROUT ICE MAGES IM ABOUT TO CAP A DRAGON KICK IN THEIR ASSES

Playing max height male lala is pretty entertaining, especially with tons of short catwhores and scaleythots.
/vg/ is generally shit because mobile game crap threads are moving too fast and other threads devolve into shitposting and degeneracy to keep up.

If you’re going to post your pedo character at least take a decent screenshot.

newfag

The Balance doesn't actually have numbers. We found a site called 'theory jerks' where a dude actually had formulas. We tested them and they are all good and up to date.

Until someone can provide a formula that shows DH as better in ANY scenario, I'm gonna have to say Crit is literally always better. I've asked this several times but I just get a run around with people explaining to me what crit and DH are, which leads me to believe no one knows and they just say its true because they heard it somewhere. It is said often enough to be convincing

NIGGER. WHAT DOES I WANT MY MOUNT MEAN
IT MEANS I WANT MY FUCKING MOUNT. FUCK YOU FOR NOT COMMING WHEN I HAVE TO CARRY YOUR BITCH ASS THROUGH A DUNGEON BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO KNOW NOT TO USE PIERCING TALON OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

>Except crits have a lower base chance of happening.
This is untrue, actually the opposite is true. DH has a base chance of 0%, while crit has a base chance of 5%. The reason why DHs end up happening more frequently than crits is because DH scales more than twice as fast. At least that's how I remember it from Stormblood. I don't know what the scaling is in Shadowbringers but in Stormblood it was 40 DH per 1% chance of a direct hit, and 108 crit per 1% chance of a crit.

is over there, faggot

>Finally Have a group to play ff14
>Do old Ex farms for Glamor and group training
>Do maps and on one get lucky multiple times
This game is 1000% better playing with friends

Attached: 1568257456872.png (791x767, 889K)

>it's an user chimps out about something inconsequential episode
i love these reruns

The theoryjerks site with stat tiers is ran by a parsefurry bluelet balance mentor, that's why the two are conflated

I'LL CHIMP YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF, DON'T MAKE ME CALL RYAN.

your cute

no

Yea totally man, just like playing fallout 76 is better with friends

Anything is better with friends you windowlicker

DIADEM RETURN OF NM ISLAND

Attached: skillchain.jpg (1018x1150, 268K)

Based

why does this happen so much to me in this game? ;-;

Attached: ly1usnevqcm31.jpg (960x558, 72K)

Oh right, you're that autist that was yelling for Bill a few threads ago. Take your meds man, I'm worried about you

I've always been curious why hunts of all content attract such a dedicated autistic crowd in this game. With actual linkshells and server drama etc. Like, are they people who dont raid or something, so this is the closest activity they can do to feel like they're accomplishing something in the game. Why hunts and not like, triple triad or something.

Interesting, then. Thanks. I always just go for crit myself regardless cause sudden big chunky numbers are delightful. Double if you are on a class that isn't BLM and can't do that as part of your normal rotation.

Also if you are a SCH and want to see your shield HP be as large as someone's normal HP.

I WILL CALL RYAN TO WIPE AWAY ALL FUCKING SPROUTS UNTIL EVERYTHING IS REDUCED TO ASHES.

Thank you for hiding your face, micheal cera

His persona doesn't matter since it is math. Your logic make no sense.

Attached: literally me.jpg (144x395, 28K)

Anyone got tips for a PLD ps4 player?

gun

Attached: 2019-09-13_14-04-21.png (790x913, 1.1M)

Attached: viera2.png (397x941, 847K)

what's up lalabros?

Attached: lalafell.png (492x730, 674K)

The hunt autists typically give the least amount of shits because they're far ahead of the game compared to the average leech and have had more than enough of their shit. S rank got instant pulled? They were watching the tracker. They helped spawned it. They were already there. There will be more. Meanwhile the linkshell noob that refuses to use discord and waited 60 seconds to teleport is seething in about chat that they couldn't RP walk fast enough.

playing through stormsblood again
what the fuck was with the ananta's fucking deal?
"hey you wanna all be friends?"
"NO FUCK YOU, EVERYONE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I'm a spaghetti Neet
Feels like a first step out of my sad hellhole i made myself

Because the mods buckled on their removal of all the erp faggots to /trash/,and they all ended up back in the /vg/ thread removing the only period of time where people actually played, and talked about, the game itself, as opposed to dumb drama.

Just informing you because I noticed you were pretending to not know the difference/relation between the two sites. Not arguing about crit being mathematically superior at all points.

>tfw you fell for the catpill
Should've stuck with highlander.

Attached: ffxiv_07242019_003221_109.png (1004x940, 1.08M)

you know what I hate, why the fuck do they crosspost here on Yea Forums? why don't they just fuck off to their server?

Sunday.
Ninjas.
Sunday.

I LIVE FOR THE THRILL OF THE HUNT!!

Gaius told you years ago
savages will only bring destruction and summon primals over and over

Attached: he does it for (you).jpg (566x107, 41K)

I just random user. Probably wrong post. Sorry did't read all replies.

they just wanted you to love momshimi like they did
you DO love her, right?

Attached: final_fantasy_xiv__sri_lakshmi_s_seduction_by_cappuginos_dbfl1hi-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Attached: TheFunk.png (853x896, 1.71M)

I love her to death.

Attached: ffxiv_06182019_161209_526.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Only good character itt

Reminder to get the best VPN for lower game latency and viewing region locked material on the internet!

Attached: wasshoi.jpg (1156x441, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g4MwU9gtZAA
tfw hunt train gets called

Attached: tfw hunt train.png (413x496, 429K)

If you want my genuine opinion on it, I think it's because it's not them making the threads, I think it's people who are stuck in the "all /vg/ threads are cancer/stupid" mindset. for /xivg/ it's legitimate, but bear with me. I think them making these Yea Forums threads make those /vg/ people respond, same way you get idiots from any /vg/ thread showing up in Yea Forums threads about the game. Look at the maplestory threads that pop up, doesn't take long at all before people start whining about new vs old.

But, that's not to say the /vg/ posters aren't at fault, I think they just stir the pot to cause stupid drama because no one talks about the game, and seeing people care about the game and not the people playing it upsets them.

fuck knows I used to be like that on league threads back before /vg/. But I learned my lesson after a 3 day ban, back when you couldn't even read threads during. what a horrible time.

joke characters are worse than waifu shit 99% of the time

>paying for some shady shit
no thanks I don't need 100 oranges on NIN

Attached: extinct.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

also what's with raubahn killing his men just perfectly fine. nobody fucking bats an eye.
a-are we the bad guys?

Attached: HATE MENTORS.jpg (194x30, 3K)

>go to Limsa to world hop to buy shit
>stand idle in a corner for a minute while I go take a piss
>someone approaches me asking to join their FC
>pokes you 5 times while you were gone
>without moving start typing up I'm not interested
>they come back before I have time to send the reply
>poke me again and send an invite this time
>it's a lvl 80 viera in default armor glamour
This is why I fucking hate Limsa

Whoa, this might be the first time I see a legit shill on Yea Forums. Not just a shitposting "shill". Also, as someone who clears savage from the south of South America, I tried mudfish and didn't like it. Wasn't as good as another one I tried and stuck with ever since.

Before I was the master of funk I was Gannondorf.

Attached: gannondorf1.png (430x548, 225K)

>mudfish
>shady shit
mudfish has been around for the better part of a decade, and is the vpn /m/ had used to play MSGO when it was around, and break still to this day.
It's used to play jap/korean servers for assloads of games like Dragons dogma online, wizardry online (RIP), smt imagine (RIP), DQX. It's also dirt cheap and paid by bandwidth as opposed to a monthly charge. I think playing ff14 on the kr servers I go through maybe 8gb of data a month, leaving the client on 24/7 and doing eureka most of the time i'm awake. (or was anyway, now I mostly idle)

>you know what
What's she talking about?

Attached: ffxiv_07302019_203631_409.png (332x475, 145K)

it's only $3 for many years of better ping!

Attached: mudfish namazu.jpg (1417x840, 555K)

The ARR MSQ feels like such a slog
I hear all the fun is in three expansions
Guh

Well this probably makes sense to use playing on JP/KR/CH servers. Like Armored Core. I heard Armored Core JP community is alive as fuck.

>buy something on mogstation
>forgot to turn it off and now mogstation hates me
goddammit not my fault your game is unplayable without it, nuke cali

Attached: 1517236889262.jpg (1050x810, 500K)

Heavensward is kino
Stormblood is filler (dungeons and trials are more fun than HW though)
Shadowbringers is BEYOND kino

So if Garleans hadn't invaded Ala Migho would they still be having a succession war going on after the mad king?

she dtf