Post switch ports you want. For me? It's Persona 5. I honestly can't stand pretending that it's bad anymore...

Post switch ports you want. For me? It's Persona 5. I honestly can't stand pretending that it's bad anymore, PLEASE FUCKING PORT IT ALREADY ATLUS!!!

Attached: D36KAwGXkAE7J-T.jpg (960x723, 88K)

>no n64/gc/wii/wii u vc
>no gb/gbc/gba/ds/dsi/3ds vc

>look guyz I made le funneh false flag thread!!! :D

lol, someone's mad.

yes I'm mad that Yea Forums is full of shitposting threads instead of video games

Wow what an achievement for you. What's your Yea Forums level?

Attached: Starving.jpg (583x194, 89K)

>making a virtue of being a port beggar
Like poetry. Maximum cope.

>>look guyz I made le funneh false flag thread!!! :D

Attached: 1538374425886.png (785x1000, 254K)

Why are ports seen as bad anyways? If I enjoy a game I’m be glad others can play the game aswell.

Based

>console warring over a glorified DVD menu

It’s bad when your hardware is dogshit and only have a handful of exclusives worth paying

>Caring about movie games

Attached: 1551810711207.jpg (738x302, 106K)

Yeah I kinda wonder why people port over to PS4 and Xbone nowadays, they are all having massive performance drops compared to the PC versions, they also hold back the technology.

KILL YOURSELF. SERIOUS TALKING, FAGGOT

aaah the famous snoy game drought of 2019

I don't want any ports, I play games on PC for the most part and portability doesn't mean anything to me, especially on a 6 inch 720p screen with shit graphics. I want more GOOD EXCLUSIVES GOD DAMN IT.

>want P5 on Switch so Switchlets can play a real rpg and quit shilling Xenoblade 2

Attached: 9E2BC1EF-191D-4241-A457-E81A9211D0DD.png (1280x1280, 468K)

They deserve that trash

wow it's almost as if those are 6 year old consoles so their hardware isn't the best nowadays
>they also hold back the technology.
lol you're free to make a PC only game if you think it wouldn't work on consoles, nobody is stopping you or holding you back from doing so

OP sucks dick. With that being said
WHERES WONDERFUL 101 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Yikes

>Left for dead 2
can't convince my friends to play on PC at all

Attached: 1568344841248.jpg (567x416, 42K)

>mfw PC pirate chad

Attached: lupin_money.gif (500x361, 1023K)

Haha never ever Switch babies.

We already have the better Atlus JRPG, though. Why would anyone want the inferior game?

Attached: 6352132_sd.jpg (618x1000, 231K)

You can read the body of the post without opening it

To be fair, Orange box plus Half Life 1 would be pretty comfy

Anyone here played Moon prior?
I heard about it for the first time with the switch port and I'm enamored by it
Will likely buy it and play on my roommate's Switch if it's not going to be feasible with Yuzu

Switch has enough VNs

I would eat actual shit off the ground if Sega finally bothered to port/remaster Skies of Arcadia.

nincels would eat actual shit if they thought it would one up them against snoy.

I'd like Netflix or the availability to fucking play movies/music on my portable device. Something sony had 1.5 decades ago with the psp. Christ they won't even give us access to the fucking web browser.

I want a port of Rare Repla-
>Sakurai: "Please buy Banjo Kazooie on Xbox One"
N-nevermind...