Post your steam categories

Post your steam categories.
Thinking of reworking all of mine to release years.

Attached: astra-exodus.jpg (149x380, 9K)

installed filter

>Beat
>Playing
>Not Playing
>Online Situational
>Shite
>Other

>favorites
>good games
>games

>Multiplayer
>Singleplayer

Attached: Untitled.jpg (285x82, 6K)

ive always had different folders by genre or whatever for games, 15 years later this is what ive perfected ("games" is just default steam thing)

Attached: 1550143866158.png (122x208, 5K)

Attached: Capture.png (268x141, 19K)

Infinite?

ye shit like civ, binding of isaac, terraria, games that have no ending/replaying is the entire point

I don't use categories and instead just place whatever games I don't care about on Hidden and only show the installed games until I feel like playing something new. I'm considering using that Steam Support feature to straight up remove games from the library since I've grabbed so many free games that I just don't care about at all and would rather not have crowding my library. Does anyone know if those removed games still counts towards steam profile statistics like Avg. Completion Rate, Games and Reviews?

>hide games you dont like
>uninstall games you dont wanna play right now
>only show installed games
>???

It's an autism thing pls understand

youre never gonna see your hidden games dude. when you browse all theyre still hidden

Listen pal you should be able to tell by the fact that I care about Avg. Completion Rate that this isn't about convenience and about that mild-irritation I feel in knowing the games are still there

youre weird

Attached: 1561213933030.jpg (626x568, 29K)

I like to only have 200 games on steam so 2-3 times a year I clean up by removing some through support.

Attached: 15699423388.png (459x502, 193K)

Somewhat

Attached: 1562694927365.gif (102x136, 3K)

>Complete
>Current
>Backlog

Attached: categories.png (227x542, 32K)

Look at this joker.

this