Reddit is getting out of control

Reddit is getting out of control.

"Omg I made a new trans pride flag skin for spyro"
"Oh yes as a transperson i'm so happy with this"
"I can't wait to play it!"

They reached another level of their own dick sucking

Attached: RedditSpyro.png (1309x535, 1.17M)

Only thing to be upset about is how poor a job they did.

Attached: 1559790288716.jpg (750x525, 28K)

I couldn't give a shit to the trans thing, i'm not /pol/ It's the attention whoring that gets me.

It's just a fucking poorly made "mod" made on ANOTHER, better mod, the faggot just tweaked colors.

Btw, he changed the title TODAY, probably because "TRANS PRIDE SPYRO" wasn't getting any downloads, so now it's another name.

What a fucking retard

Fat Spyro is better

>imagine getting butthurt because of a mod with 3 downloads
That's really sad

>being mad that pc players have the freedom to mod the game to their liking

pol is getting out of control.
"Omg someone made a new trans pride flag skin for spyro"

"Oh yes as a whiteperson i'm so not happy with this"

"I can wait to play it!"

They reached another level of their own dick sucking

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 1.50.35 PM.png (1448x378, 296K)

>Endorsements 0
>Views 3

So the fuck what who cares

What does this have to do with reddit

cope :D

No one is mad about that retard.

That's the point. Reddit keeps sucking it's dick in the threads, but you see the actual page... And it's nothing. It's shit. WHY the fuck do they feel the need to comment and act gay if they aren't even downloading or using the poorly made attention whore thing?

And this affects you how?

I am trans.

RENT.FREE.

he's schizo

Imagine getting upset over a fucking color.

Attached: 1472780457690.gif (334x251, 2.6M)

Imagine being so empty of any personality whatsoever that your sole defining trait is "I am trans." Imagine how silly it would be if someone just went out of their way to mod the American Flag into every single thing and insert their pride of being American into any and every conversation.

maybe you should go back and read more tranny threads

it makes me very satisfied that they have to do cringe shit like this, making fan recolors of characters who have nothing to do with them with the trans flag, since despite all the forced SJW shit in media now adays, no one wants to actually put a tranny in any game officially as they know it'll just get hate from their ungrateful autistic purity testing target audience and normies are disgusted by them

You need to go back.

ampharos

Attached: Ampharos-Wallpapers.jpg (3096x2040, 339K)

Imagine being so petty you care what other people do with their bodies. It doesn't effect your lifestyle so why complain?

Imagine getting excited over a fucking color
I don't understand these people

Attached: sad joker.jpg (576x432, 60K)

I don't care what other people do with their bodies though, but I can certainly judge them. Thanks for projecting though.

mayor of your brain

BASED has just entered the thread.

Imagine not understand a single word of what the poster said and saying completely unrelated things.

Imagine.

Yeah, I need to go back to 2007 Yea Forums. YOU, on other hand, need to go back to the shithole you crawled from.