Want to beat all content in MH World I didn’t do before moving on to Iceborne content

>want to beat all content in MH World I didn’t do before moving on to Iceborne content
>Behemoth is impossible to solo
>Lunastra is the cheapest thing I’ve ever seen

Help, I’m just a simple SnS below average player, how can I solo this?

Attached: 8C29E0B6-D584-44F5-86D6-C70F48F6DD9C.jpg (1915x1077, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bcyWFybiXss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Having trouble with Lunastra
The moment something isn't a complete pushover anymore, you fags start crying about it.

I said I’m a below average player

It's important a game like this has a difficulty level that not everyone is able to get to. You are just where you are until you gg enough to do it. I thought AT nerg had finally filtered me until i eventually did him

Also, behemoth is not even designed for solo so don't expect that to happen any time soon

>Behemoth is impossible to solo
It's not.
>Lunastra is the cheapest thing I’ve ever seen
Use an ice weapon (ideally with health recovery), and make sure you have >20 fire resistance when you fight her. Bring temporal and fire mantle. Target her back legs until she topples, then cut up her tail/wings/face.

You not supposed to solo behemoth or lechen

Now that all's said and done, what do you think of Velkhana overall as a flagship?

Attached: monster-hunter-deformed-plush-velkhana-598911.1.jpg (1280x1280, 136K)

isn’t it better to use an elderseal high weapon like deviljho SnS or Witcher Sword? I’ll try my legiana sword next time

good that you mentioned lechen, I noticed he takes a long time to kill, is he balanced towards coop? how do I keep the pukeipukei alive during his fight?

you cant solo behemot, you NEED at least one tank and 2 more to complete its mechanics

Ice Queen/10 I cut off your tail already stop stabbing me with it.

youtu.be/bcyWFybiXss

Wrong

Sns imo is not a beginner friendly weapon at all.

The story mode lechen with the Witcher crap is designed to be solo'd. But the other version without it is balanced around co'op

fucking cluster bowgun...how am i not surprised ?

Theres also longswords, chargeblade runs too

But I hate all the other weapons, I like playing as average european sword and shield kngihts in all games

>faggot commentator trying to argue it was hard to do sub 10 minutes as cluster HBG.
As opposed to what? How incredibly easy it is to do on every other weapon?

play LS
abuse inv frames
git gud i guess

Attached: 1521676412461.gif (267x200, 135K)

>use gunlance build
>stand in everything's face tanking everything dealing fat bursties
if you're retarded just use gunlance, i literally cannot die unless I try to

learn other weapons

I went from ig -> chadblade -> hbg -> lbg -> bow -> ig -> gunlance

Lunastra is likely fucking reking you with her bullshit where she flies up and does massive DoT to you. You can bait that attack by hitting her with a Flash Bug when she is enraged and her face is glowing. Just flash her and fucking run and wait till it's over. Use your mantles better