Why aren't you playing Friday the 13th today?

Why aren't you playing Friday the 13th today?

Attached: friday.jpg (720x1080, 185K)

Because Dead by Daylight is way better

I’m at work right now

This.

But also because the clunkiness of F13 is just constant, no matter how many times things get patched. Everything is slippery and glitchy all the time.

I'm gonna watch the movie later with friends. I did want to try this game out, but never heard many good things about it.

I played for over 100hours when it come out mr shill. Btw did they changed need to stay in spectator to get match completion exp? Having to choose between playing or leveling was gay.

This desu. And even despite all its flaws its still leagues better then this shit.

Reminder that the series is in limbo

YEA CUZ HE'S BACK

Attached: Jason.Lives.Friday.the.13th.Part.VI.1986.720p.BluRay.x264.mp4_snapshot_00.08.51_[2017.10.13_19.59.50 (1280x720, 575K)

my PS+ subscription ran out and I don't want to install the anti-cheat thing on my PC

>cant even kill people, you have to hang on them gay fucking hooks

>teleports on top of you at the start of the match
>spends the next 10 minutes trying to kill you while the other players call tommy and repair the phone / vehicles

Attached: jason.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>not having moris
I will conceded that the actual kills in F13 are way better than the ones in DbD though, since they allow for some actual dismemberment and butchering.

Attached: 3936e8a2ebe11a240dfe3eef67a29db9.jpg (236x404, 11K)

hooks are among this games many flaws

You made this same thread an hour ago, queer. Go play it and shut the fuck up.

Because Jason is lame. Give me a Chucky game.

Imagine being this wrong. DbD is repetitive grindan with the same games over and over, full of dlc bullshit and paid cosmetic. F13 on the other hand is a social experience full of game mods, love from devs and also bugless for now at least.

You and the 315 other people still playing your dead game can stay at Camp Crystal Lake and jerk each other off.

Probably the most hilarious survival horror game.

fpbp

Nice OP defenseforce coming in probably got sub 100 hours on DBD

this is an accurate and thought out post

why would i play dbd but shitter

DBD is for boring people who want a game of nothing but fixing generators and hanging on hooks.

>You and the 315 other people still playing your dead game can stay at Camp Crystal Lake and jerk each other off.
Gladly. It's a better place without >*you*
nop

Attached: 123.jpg (252x162, 32K)

>this is the only spoop thread up on this fine day of ultimate spoop

Which of these games should I play in celebration of the day?

>Clock Tower
>I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream
>Kraven Manor
>Layers of Fear
>Outlast

This. New gamemode fucking WHEN???

Layers of Fear.
Dude's situation in that game is pretty unlucky.

Freddy Krueger>Jason

why can't friday the 13th ever be on Halloween

Is Savini Jason still the most overpowered?

An Elm Street game as a sequel to F13 would be pretty cool. Especially if they got to use the Robert Englund Freddy while DBD is stuck with the shitty remake Freddy.

It's kinda shit

Because I'd have to play with the retards from my country and I hate them

>Jason teleports behind you and punches your head off
How is that any fun to play against?

Play Dead By Daylight then