Untitled

Attached: Traitor_Lord_Idle.png (310x306, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kerriska.newgrounds.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OVsqq0UZDls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A very fun boss.

how many hours/tries did it take you with what loadout/masks/nail?

pre or post lifeblood?

not him but if it took you more than an hour...
im sorry user...

Post lifeblood (hell, post godmasters, I only played the game recently), I found her to be quite ok. Not too easy, not too hard, I usually just use a simple loadout, I am not really into making super build. As long as I have Dream Wielder, Mark of Pride and Soul Catcher I am pretty much set. Dashmaster too is pretty useful I suppose.

>her
Traitor lord is a male

are you using lots of spells and never healing? I just get trashed by mistiming my dashes, and/or when he does the ground-pound shockwave, I'm too close to dash through it.

yeah I haven't beaten any of the dream bosses, I'm pretty terrible I'll admit. but I am having fun

>but I am having fun
Then dont worry, you'll git gud soon enough
Do you plan to supplant your cursed sibling? Surpass it? Or go above and beyond what anyone thought a vessel to be capable of?

its a single player game so if you are having fun not being the best is fine

maybe you are just underprepared and dont have the same badges and abilites i had

Attached: 1556378936532.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>Do you plan to supplant your cursed sibling? Surpass it? Or go above and beyond what anyone thought a vessel to be capable of?

I supplanted him once already. DESU I have no idea where everyone is getting such detailed lore. I've looked stuff up after the fact on the Fandom wiki and love it but in-game it's pretty vague. I mean it's obviously there, but if I had just played the game there's tons of questions like why the hollow knight and not me? why did they have to sacrifice so many vessels? what is a vessel? why did they have to have souls that got sacrificed? who was the first vessel, how did this stuff start. What was needle talking about when she said she was different from me when I finished exploring the abyss?

I don't know if I'm missing some dialogue character or what. Or maybe a lot of stuff becomes more clear after I get through some dream bosses & upgrade the dream nail so I can get into the palace.

doesn't matter too much, I love it all whether it's unclear or not.

I mean I've got 9 or 10 notches, 8 hearts, perfect nail, and most of the charms unlocked. Pretty sure I'm just bad at this.

>are you using lots of spells and never healing? I just get trashed by mistiming my dashes, and/or when he does the ground-pound shockwave, I'm too close to dash through it.

Shooting your soul bullet is useful for increasing dps, sure, but not mandatory. If you have problems with healing I would consider charms like Quick Focus, Baldur shell. Thorns of Agony works well too if you get hit often

There is no detailed lore whatsoever, it's Dark Souls all over again. Lore is hidden behind hard to find tablets around the world or even harder to trigger dialogues. Most of the stuff is speculated but people like filling the holes by embellishing the narrative.
The basics are what matters. King makes kingdom. Kingdom goes to shit. King tries to contain the infection. King disappears / dies. Infection spreads.. Also, huge moth nobody remembers but you will remember forever considering how many times you rip trying to defeat her.

>I love it all whether it's unclear or not.
Hollow Knight is a masterpiece, yes. Good taste.

oh thats about what i had
just keep at it

>equip sharp shadow
>easy win
I don't see the problem here.

Hollow Knight bosses always seem really intimidating the first few tries, then once you get their patterns down and select the right charms they get orders of magnitude easier. Radiance is the only one I haven't faced yet but I've heard that's hard as dicks even once you fully optimise your strat.

>DESU I have no idea where everyone is getting such detailed lore.
If you are curious after beating the game, watch some mossbag videos.

Use both charms that make your nail reach further and unbreakable strength. It took me about 4 tries I think

How the fuck do you have Unbreakable Strength at this point?

He hits hard, but only has three attacks and all of them are predictable.
If you getthe Shade cloak this boss becomes trivial, since you just have to
>dash through the straight attack
>walk toward boss to avoid jump attack
>get some distance and dash through the shockwave attack
Ultimately it's like all the non-RNG bosses in the game, get a feel for their pattern until the muscle memory kicks in.
And it gets even easier if you equip the charm that deals damage when you dash.

You get it as you talk to characters.To get the full lore, you do have to go out of your way though

1) This is how it works-the strength of a god depends on the intensity of worship focused on them. One god supplanted another and replaced her.
2)Then people begin remembering her. She uses this little handhold to establish an infection that reminds others of her, allowing her access into their minds, literally turning them into zombies.
3)So to contain it, the king decided to throw radiance into a living being without a mind or will or anything really so it would be like throwing her into a well without any way to climb out.
4)However, making such a being is far easier said than done, and the chosen vessel to contain her was once believed to be perfect, but was actually flawed. Why? The answer to that lies behind the path of pain.
5)Anyway, now the being without a mind actually had a mind, so radiance is back to her old tricks.
6)King decides to put a mental lock to stop her infection from pervading any further, hence the three dreamers. One of them wanted godly sperm to make a child in exchange for becoming a dreamer, so hornet was born. 7)Then in the intro, its shown that even with these seals working overtime, radiance's infection still seeped out through the cracks. Enter you. And the rest is history.
The exact timeline and order of these events is left vague at best, but dont worry too much about it.

Nigga just farm geo at the colloseum or put max amount into the bank and use the greed charm when you find her again to gain like 3k more. I always do this boss sort of late game every time

>struggling with/remembering any base game boss other than Radiance
That's a yikes from me. Stick to the cinematic movie games buddy.

Attached: B_Nightmare_King.png (405x613, 272K)

>struggling with radiance
>THE Radiance
This game aint for you causalfag, you're not that better than him in any regard

>finding challenge in any videogame ever
Why don't you just go read a fucking book you pleb

come again?

Attached: full radiant.jpg (1277x620, 170K)

>implying I play videogames for a challenge and not to enjoy the glory of curbstomping so called "challenges" and laughing at the losers
Take a hike, junior. This shit's too high level for you

I think it took me 7 tries or something like that post-Lifeblood.

I beat it first try on both pre and post lifeblood, I don't get the commotion about this boss. I think my nail was almost fully upgraded both times though, and my charm setup is for maximum dps

Attached: 1524794690087.png (359x359, 184K)

>Struggling with Radiance, that one joke boss you can cheese without any problem
What the fuck, user? If you had to cite a base boss to struggle to, you could have at least mentioned a worthwhile one like Grimm.

Attached: 421483204391085430584015.png (217x145, 57K)

OP here, thanks for the encouragement Yea Forumsros I just hopped into the game for the first time in a couple days beat him third-try (actually first-try, but I died just as he was stabbing Cloth). unreakable strength, dashmaster, sharp dash, and mark of pride.

I'm pretty bad and was stuck so I just did everything else possible in the game other than the bosses I couldn't beat (desu haven't spent much time on dream bosses, but I've gotten crushed every time so far. guess that's next on the list now though).

I used to not be casual, but now I only play one game every 3 or 4 years. I beat all the hyper levels of super hexagon a few times last year, so I'm not completely casual.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13_13-59-28.png (1366x768, 811K)

>base game
why do you think i posted grimm?
>hurr i googled how to cheese him im so gud
kys

What changed with Lifeblood?

Attached: you heard me.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

based

You need to be more persistent with these bosses bro. Some took me upwards of ten tries but that's not an issue, you accept that's what you're in for with Hollow Knight. I'd be disappointed if there were any bosses I could beat first time (apart from False Knight).

As are you, fellow radiant chad. Based indeed

Is there anything to do with geo once you've bought out all the shops? I've got about 15k and have no idea if there's any point me trying to keep it.

>implying i had to google to cheese it
based retard
>why do you think i posted grimm?
Ah, fuck me. Thought you were talking about "normal" bosses, i.e. not dream or god, user.

>cheesing in the first place
>not taking the dev intended route
disgraceful

user, check out the geo counter in this post That should answer your question

Did you get the super duper badges from whats her face outside of the circus?

did you get all the unbreakables?

i think it took me like 30 tries I used a load to make my nail attack from further and the sprintmaster

How many attempts did Nightmare Grimm take you?

Not him but it took me 30-40 minutes of attempts, like just doing it again and again. When you get his pattern down you just dominate the fight, its a very fun experience.

is right, nkg is all about learning how he telegraphs his attacks and how to move during them
when i did pantheon of hallownest i gained more health than i lost against him

They overhauled the boss's moveset, it went from baby mode to having attacks that are quite hard to evade, even for most experienced players

>every HK thread I'm reminded that I need to complete Watcher Knights on my steel soul under 5 hours file
>last attempt I fucking died and had to start all over
I'm scared bros

Attached: 1551525763696.jpg (724x1024, 141K)

When I first fought NKG, he really was a fucking nightmare, and it took me a few hours of repetitive practice to maintain my full focus during the fight and not panic
Now NKG is just a fucking joke and hardly fazes me. It makes me feel kinda sad that I'll never feel the way I felt when I beat him the first time now

OP here, what's the best area to farm dreams if I am struggling with dream bosses but have already gotten all the trees? I wanna go do the white castle place

I mean, I lost to traitor 24 times over two days. I always get shaky-hand from adrenaline and panic-mash keys, which is part of the problem.

First boss I never dies from. Did people really struggle with this? Granted I had the house ogre helping me out but all I did was void dash from one side to the next.

>dream bosses
You better not mean the fallen warrior dream bosses like Marmu, Galien and Markoth
Also lost kin is way too easy if you go full anime fight on him and dont give him a chance to attack

Just use Spore Cloud against Lost Kin, totally counters his gimmick.

How do you move during the bullet-hell attack?

good luck fren. I'll never attempt steel soul

>Ha. My flattery is met only with silent stoicism.
>I like that.
>I like that very much.

Attached: tfw.jpg (600x339, 19K)

This person 99% cheat engine'd their geo count, I've played through the game with gathering swarm 24/7 on steel soul and still had to farm coliseum of fools a bunch of times in order to afford the unbreakable charms.

Go to the wall and hug it. Time your jumps. Use your dash if you are in a position where you are going to get hit for i-frames.

Do NOT try to heal. Focus on dodging.

no, the fallen warriors were pretty braindead, but the dream version of fallen knight, empty vessel and soul warrior

Another boss Void Dash + Sharp Shadow works really well on, the Crystal/Enraged Guardian. You can Radiant them in about 20 seconds each if you time it right.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A RARE DON

you never know where you'll run into a fellow /scdp/ vessel

I beat him during the thread, but thanks bud. dashing worked best form me. had to just keep my eyes on my dude so I knew when I had void re-charged.

I really can't be bothered with the pantheons. Got to the final boss of the first one and choked after killing one of them and the other went berserk mode, it just feels so tedious.

Nightmare Grimm was great though, really enjoyed fighting and mastering him.

Congrats. Good luck with Pure Vessel, imo its the best fight in the game.

Post Hornet.

I'm that guy you're accusing of cheating. I also have nearly 300 hours of playtime on that save, you stupid cunt

Here you go.

Attached: 1549921936838.jpg (473x365, 17K)

I couldn’t beat the path of pain

Then you have no business here in this hall of gods. Begone!

I'm an idiot you were responding to my question about NKG not to OP, apologies. now you see why I am struggling with this game's difficulty

>steel soul
>unbreakable charms
wat

More Hornet.

Its okay user, there are a lot of challenging moments in this game that provide some people more problems than others.

1 more.

Attached: 1550250432974.png (500x500, 269K)

I bought one and my autism wouldn't allow me to keep the save file without the other two.
What exactly were you doing on that save file for 300h that involved killing so much shit that drops geo, only shit that takes time is godhome. I'm sure you were cheating unless you're some autistic speedruner replying it over and over.

pls help how do I beat failed champion

Attached: 1537723019523.jpg (850x935, 165K)

Hello. This is Hornet lewd user. Just posting to tell you to say I’ve made a Newgrounds. kerriska.newgrounds.com/
I decided on this since the issue was raised in a previous thread.

Dont get hit by falling shit. Time your dashes.

>only shit that takes time is godhome
See autistic faggot, some of us actually LIKE playing games for fun and enjoyment and not just to complete autistic challenges

Attached: my playtime bitch.jpg (357x160, 9K)

Attached: tumblr_pn0wknOX2q1y09kkgo1_1280.png (1200x1920, 366K)

His speed will throw you off the first time, but he's actually really easy. You dash UNDER him when he jumps. Just be careful you dont get squished

dead game

Ok retard but what exactly did you do for those additional 200 hours on an already completed savefile if not godhome? Ran around killing monsters over and over? lmao

>daily discussion
>sequel soon
???

But what do you do at that point? You're talking to someone who has 120 hours here, and that was for those autistic challenge runs. Just run around killing shit?

>dude

>its totally not a dead game
>no online
>no pvp or pve coop mode
>no crafting
>2d ugly graphics

This is how you're spending your Friday?

Attached: 1531469678760.png (500x422, 101K)

>i have no argument so ill avatarfag
holy based

>Ran around killing monsters over and over?
Yep, that's right. I've beaten trial of the fool more times than I can count simply because I got that good. I also enjoy walks through the queens gardens, greenpath and fog canyon
Im also autistic enough to waste nearly 50 hours in radianting everything, and I did.
Now what faggots?

Ok, you're just lying.

Just seems weird that you call a speedrunner like me autistic when you're just killing shit over and over and over for no reason

Trial of the Fool is fucking easy dude you're not impressing people.

literally the entire game is easy. kys

>screenshot
>you're just lying!
I accept your concession
The game is fun to sink time in. I dont need any other reason to play it, do I?

Beat it second try with fully upgraded nail, my setup is mark of pride, unbreakable strength, Quick Slash and Nailmaster Glory.

>DLC philosophy is centered around making egregiously hard content that only 1% (if that) of the playerbase will even be able to finish
Defend this.

Defend this right now.

One of my favorite bosses in the game, he's fairly easy to read but he still took me a good number of tries because I didn't react fast enough.

>Defend this.
It's free, and it's not like the base game is lacking in content.

>DLC contains a challenge for hardcore gamers to tackle, that literally anybody who invested enough time into could complete
Not everything needs to pander to you casualfag. Git gud or fuck off

I was going to make fun of you but I was like that when I was younger. I'd just fuck around in a single game doing whatever. Can't remember the last time I spent that much time on a game though.

The logical conclusion to accesability over everything else is Candy Crush tier games, or actual movies.

After playing this and Blasphemy I wish I could take the good parts from both games and form it into one.

I've tried 7 times. I can deal with the jump slams and falling barrels, but I never dodge the hammer+wave if I've been in close enough to attack

You already took on the easier version and know it, you are invalid.

Radiance is on another level of pattern recognition but that’s all it is. Same for Nightmare King Grimm and Pure Vessel, who hit really hard and attack really fast but ultimately are easy once you’ve learned them. Absolute Radiance is on another level though, holy shit fuck that boss. Random attacks coming in random patterns two at a time makes it more a test of adaptation than pattern mastery compared to the other bosses

If you thought that trial of the fool was extremely difficult I can definitely see you wasting 270 hours in godhome and then cheating afterwards.

For all the shit AR gets, she's also really easy to cheese away with Spell twister+Shaman stone+Soul eater
And by easy I mean it only hurts as much as putting salt in an open wound instead of acid

holy fucking shit the cope

You should read your own posts and realize that you're the one getting buttblasted here.

>no u!

Attached: 1562685826697.jpg (2017x2048, 211K)

>that pic
???
but you are the one being bad at video games here

Not him, but this entire nonsense started with
>I'm sure you cheated those geo in
>actually, no
>HOW DARE YOU IMPLY I'M WRONG

>no you're definitely cheating! You're cheating because I say so!

Attached: 1568380604039.jpg (431x450, 68K)

You don't get even a half of those geos by doing a full playthrough without missing a single geo. It's pretty obvious that nobody would be autistic enough to run around through the maps killing monsters for literally over a hundred hours after they've finished with the story.

> It's pretty obvious that nobody would be autistic enough to run around through the maps
Ok now you're giving yourself away as a salty underage
> after they've finished with the story
and a casualfag. Good job

I'm pretty sure I must be at around 20-25k total geo collected and I've put around 45 hours in.

Godhome is the only non-casual part of this game and it doesn't give geo.
Congrats, that's enough for a single unbreakable charm, there are three.

Pre-Lifeblood and I didn't even know this guy was suppose to be a boss.

Cloth never showed up either but I think I fucked up her quest causing her not to spawn.

>Godhome is the only non-casual part of this game
a part you didnt finish I take it?
>NOOOO YOU CAN ONLY PLAY GAMES FOR THE REASONS I SAY!
Top kek underage. Like I said earlier, I played this game so much because I enjoyed it. It really is that simple
That and the fact that I made this savefile when the grimm troupe came out. It's literally 2 years old now

I could have bought 270 hours spent on radianting and doing the PoH bindings if you are trash but supposedly doing random shit that involves killing actual monsters for this long is a blatant lie.

Attached: Untitlede.png (546x486, 326K)

>NOOOO NOBODY CAN BE MORE AUTISTIC THAN MEEEEEEE!!!!!
I've been playing this game for 2 years fag like I said earlier. There's also the stupidly obvious question of even if I had cheated that geo in, how could I have gotten such a high number of steam hours?
You can give this shitposting a rest now, you've lost utterly
Credit where it's due though, good job in beating AR. I didnt expect that from you, nice.

>you've lost utterly
I hope this is a bit.

I'm still going with my theory that you're trash and failed to 100% godhome without cheating despite 270 hours in so you resorted to cheating and cheated in the geo as well for good measure. No matter what you say, you will not convince me that this isn't the case fyi.

>you will not convince me that this isn't the case
>implying I need a reason to
Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddie

Attached: check the dates jackass.jpg (1187x592, 61K)

If you needed half a year to clear the dlc that actually confirms my theory about you being extremely trash.

Attached: Untitledee.png (944x466, 87K)

like you said, I can't convince you this is legit. Like I said, I have no reason to
Also, your insistence that I cheated while yours is completely legitimate is total hypocrisy. I hope you have enough self awareness to see that at least
>won 4 pantheons back to back first try
This is actually a much stronger reason to suspect cheating than anything else

If you don't go to the Ancient Basin and meet Cloth there she won't show up to help you.

A bunch of people cleared the easy first four on stream on the first try and the fact you think it's remarkable is another confirmation for my theory, whereas only hardcore speedruners have this much leftover geo. You should probably just admit it at this point.

It took me like 5 tries. This is the multiple knight boss or whatever right, have you ever played a souls game? Shit was easy.

I got every boss on Radiant and beat the five pantheons, now I'm just waiting for Silksong to drop, hopefully my skills will have decreased enough to have a decent challenge. Muscle memory alone would probably let me win easily against every boss of the standard game.

>he beat pure vessel first try
>After beating the brothers, Sheo and Sly first try
>all back-to-back within 10 minutes of each other
Top lel, junior. Your insistence that others cheated now looks a lot more like projection.
>bu-but muh streamers!
Do cite them please
Also, can you give any actual reason why all of yours is legit while mine isnt?

I havent touched this game in months, I'll need to refresh myself once a release date is announced for silksong.
For now though, no rush

I still can't beat him consistently. Pretty much a coin flip every time.

Attached: Grey_Prince_Zote_Idle.png (265x315, 42K)

I have no idea what jump combo I need to do here, seems like I've tried everything, including using sharp dash. everything to this point is super easy but I'm at a loss.

Attached: wat do.png (1366x768, 703K)

Dash into the open, then double jump to connect to the platform

Dash > Jump > Wall Jump > Land

Would you?

Attached: radiance-chan.jpg (1024x1497, 136K)

just use longnail and mark of pride and quickslash then pogo the fuck out of him. don't bother healing

You don't need to chase him. When he jumps back, he'll keep doing the wave until he jumps towards you again.

I thought that was it, but seems like by the time my dash is done I'm too low for the double to get me high enough

How and why does Void given focus not have one of these?

I watched Verulean do it before I did it myself, but I don't care if you think I've cheated or not, for me it's another example that you're trash if you find it so unimaginable. Beating those bosses require good reflexes whereas amassing this much geo requires aimlessly killing random monsters for dozens of hours after completing the game, I'm not going to believe that someone did that so I'm 100% convinced you've cheated them in. Not really sure why you're still arguing about this when it's obvious.

Small jump, dash just under the platform, wings.
If you can't do it like that youre doing something wrong.

You just need to be very careful, run away from him all fight, basically never jump unless you have to or when he does that one running move, save your Soul for when he summons minions, and remember to pause a bit before dashing away when he disappears from the screen.

Just jump up and bounce on the saw then.

Get sharp shadow first. Makes it way easier to avoid their attacks in the air.

I used crystal dash and jumped in mid air for that part.

Double jump just needs to get you to touch the platform's side so you can jump from it again.

There are rocks there

Das it mane

>verulean
Of course you cited that faggot, not surprised. Not surprised in the least.
>I did it myself
Yeah this is bullshit. Even if we do assume you're serious, that means you went through each pantheon and got all their bosses first try, back to back. This means you beat Pure vessel first try, something not even verulean could do.
Yeah, here's the stream, since you were so kind to not link it bitch youtube.com/watch?v=OVsqq0UZDls
What's more likely-that you got all those godly skills from the get-go, or used an invincibility mod?
You can stop projecting any time now, jackass. You're only making yourself look worse

Oh yeah looks like I remembered it wrong, he got it to the last phase on the first try and nearly radianted it on the second, except I had it much easier since I've watched people do it before trying myself. It's not that hard but I assume the fact that you're not even defending yourself anymore as an admission that you did in fact cheat those geos in.

most forgettable boss

>still projecting
>now backpedalling
Top kek if you think you have any credibility now kid
> the fact that you're not even defending yourself anymore as an admission that you did in fact cheat those geos in
the fact that you're not even defending yourself anymore as an admission that you did in fact cheat to beat those pantheons.
Yeah, see how easy this is?

This thread needs more Hornet.

Attached: 1551642412085m.jpg (1024x701, 91K)

VAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
BUNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1516332736412.png (252x320, 47K)

That would be Uumuu or Brooding Mawlek.

itt: lovers quarrel

Hornet lewder here. I got a Newgrounds up.

kerriska.newgrounds.com/

Attached: 4ABDEDEF-7D9A-4C7F-98B8-C75C425DB881.jpg (2225x2958, 403K)

I think the game is for me, the dlc tho, not really, what a strange difficulty spike.

This is the most successful thread I've ever made in all my years of Yea Forums. Been here since I was 12 in '07. send help

I'm gonna be at this pic related trying to get the right positioning for hours aren't I?
I remember wandering all over the sewers while I was underleveled for it white knuckling because I hadn't seen a bench in hours. Then I found this guy and almost beat him. When I died I wasn't even mad, he's so fucking loveable.

Attached: HMMM.png (1366x768, 663K)

Yep. And while you're at it, reduce your quality and disable V sync, because what the fuck is wrong with your screen

white palace might take an hour or two if youve never done it before

???
I did defend myself in that post though. I will take the fact that you've shifted to shitposting as a definite admission, thanks.

Dude what the fuck is going on with your screenshots.

If you're still at it in an hour reply to this post and I will tell you how to get through that.

I'm playing in intel 3000 integrated graphics (x220)

They're as low as possible. It's pretty playable though

>you're a cheater! I defeated all those bosses first try!
>did you really?
>verulean did it!
>actually he didnt
>I DID IT OK?! YOU'RE THE CHEATER!
Oh this is the most fun I've had with a projecting underage on Yea Forums in a long time

save up for hollow knight 2

>It's pretty playable though
I take it back, got to the end of a section and lag killed me

>playing HK on a potato from 5 years ago
You're not gonna like this, but you're gonna be there for atleast another hour, because that section is very tight

I found that the key to beating them is getting both in one corner and staying there. People usually run to the other side of the room to get rolled by two knights at once. Stay close to them, be aggressive and it's not that bad.

It's rather amusing just how worked up you're getting over this, he nearly does it on the first try and does it almost flawlessly on the second, I was in a much easier situation having seen a boss before and using a spell build. If I had been cheating I would have done PoH right after that as well, but instead I spent a week radianting all the bosses and getting all the bindings on the first four so I can do PoH on the first try as well. On the other hand your geo amount has no logical explanation and thanks for effectively admitting that you did in fact cheat.

I have 8g ram this is at least a toaster

>It's rather amusing just how worked up you're getting over this
>posts a wall of text sperging out about how he beat them first try and how he totally wasnt cheating
Please dont stop retard, this is too good

You died due to lag. Call a spade a spade

Okay you're right.

Idk how to get past the part with three blades, my dash isn't long enough

You do know about pogo jumping, right?

>the three blades
you have something called the crystal dash

Cute Moth.

Attached: 1560361865396.jpg (509x368, 106K)

Go to a room earlier you can break a wall on the right.
>just shitposting now
Ok, I 100% won, thanks.

potato computer here, you walk in between the first two, dash the next two, jump the center three walk the next one, but IDK how to get past the final three. I've only gotten over the center three properly 4 or 5 times.

I don't believe it, I tried the walls

The normal way is either crystal dash or walk in and then dash, if you can't pull it off look harder.

>Ok, I 100% won, thanks.
I'd actually point out the parts you said that make no sense such as how if you were cheating you'd have done PoH right away, yet I definitively cheated because my pantheon wins are months apart, about how you totally beat Pure vessel in first try yet someone simply playing the game for amusement is such an outlandish idea to you, about how you totally radianted everything yet posted no proof, and more but there's no point in it. You believe whatever you want, underage

Attached: kek.gif (280x187, 825K)

Just crystal dash. Time it right

I think I might actually stop playing for a few weeks and focus on finding a better job/life. I don't wanna end up like these two:

The amount of time and stress one is required to invest for success seems to brainwash people into being too strongly emotional about this game.

Attached: JFC.png (1366x768, 779K)

My explanation is perfectly logical, me having more information and a better suited build than a player who did it on the second try and you being a trash player who got frustrated due to being trash and resorting to cheating. Whereas your ideas about me cheating but then deciding not to for no reason and you playing for dozens of hours on an already completed save file make no sense whatsoever. It's quite embarrassing you still keep replying at this point despite it being completely obvious.

>pic related
god I hated that part. most of the white palace is enjoyable gonzo platforming but that one section just felt like bullshit. maybe it felt better to play on keyboard and mouse than controller but getting those positions was by far the most time consuming part of the palace for me.

anyone got any recs for metroidvanias that can compare to HK while I wait for the sequel to come out?

>metroidvanias that can compare to HK
HK ruined the genre for you, nothing will compare, sorry.

tldr;
>I'M SKILLED BUT YOU'RE CHEATING TRASH!!!
kek if you actually think anyone believes you underage, your projecting couldnt be more obvious

Go play Ori

Yup, that is correct.

deep down I already knew this was the truth
word I've been meaning to try that next

>Admits to his projecting
Beautiful. Glad we got that sorted out.
Now why dont you go complete those pantheons for real, kiddie? Silksong's still not out yet, you have time

will any video game experience compare to those first few hours of the game? what an amazing job HK does of making you feel like this small weak creature exploring a vast and dangerous world. I've seen people compare it to Dark Souls, which I've never played before, but I imagine that without the cartoony charm it wouldn't be as fun.

>got BTFO'd so hard he is still shitposting
please avoid ediitng your savefiles for silksong so you don't have more meltdowns like this, kek

>t. cheating and obviously projecting underage
Oh no how will I ever recover?!
It's been a lot of fun, junior. Come back after you actually hit 18

Best charms for Absolute Radiance on Radiant?
I got all the endings
Beat the Path of Pain
Completed the journal
And beat all the other bosses on Radiant.

I just can't for the life of me beat this fucking moth whore.

Attached: 1472923838709.jpg (720x404, 20K)

Spells or elegy

3 tries. Post lifeblood but at that point I was very good at the game.

Scream her face off. The shriek's range is deceptively large. Also during her beama attack, you can hit her with two-three shrieks, each spell connecting 4 times
Also make the light pillar your highest priority at all times, when it appears, you dash through it. Period.
Everything else comes from practice

I had 10k at some point and I was pre grimm

You get 0 money after grimm.

I beat him first try, was it supposed to be hard?

look you arent fooling anybody here shitposter, you clearly like the game, but its obvious that you are pretending to be retarded for reasons i cant fathom

are you drunk?

kills lesbian
>B A S E D
>A
>S
>E
>D

>let zote die when he first appeared because I though he could handle the bird bug monster thing
>didn't have to deal with his dumb ass ever again

Attached: 1540200757909.jpg (410x468, 61K)

fighting the grey prince in pantheon of the sage made me wish I didn't save zote

>all those PoH montages of players getting cucked by GPZ that will never happen
>still get to kick his ass anyway in the eternal ordeal

What do you mean, faggot?

WOULD I?

That hit me hard too

I can beat him Radiant with some degree of reliability.
Just dash lmao.

If you like platforming do what said and play Ori
If you like hard bossfights and having absolutely no idea where to go try Environmental station alpha

I know that feel. Just be glad you ever got to experience it, not sad that you can't get back your first time.

how long did it take you guys?

Attached: pantheons.jpg (2048x1152, 279K)

post the fourth one

PoH is broken with all bindings and not worth discussing

Attached: pantheon4.jpg (2048x1152, 313K)

pussy

After I've beaten Radiance I've put down the game because I'm not confident that I have the skills to beat the pantheon.

That's all.

I did it easy. I'll post it later.

post or pre-patch?

Both. Twice.

bullshit. how long did it take you?

30 minutes.

guise halp crystal heart ain't workin this time

Attached: not again.png (1366x768, 1016K)

not gonna lie, pretty sure I'm not having a good time anymore.

>yfw Silksong might just have it's own Path of Pain

Attached: 1539969022086.jpg (632x775, 49K)

You can kill this boss in seconds if you know what to do, it's basically free.

>Pure Vessel

SOD OFF YOU ASSHOLE, STOP SPAMMING ORBS

Attached: 1499566787809.gif (120x120, 66K)

>that soul
user, if you're still early into it, go back and put on grubsong and deep focus.

you didn’t miss out on much. the pantheons are padding at best. probably the most poorly executed “boss rush” i’ve ever seen. only redeeming things about it are the hall of gods and that it didn’t cost anything.

guys is it wrong if I think this game is more fun with exploring up to beating the dreamers and hollow knight for the bad end? after that it sorta just gets grindy.

It's not for everyone. Don't feel bad. I personally loved the challenge.

Yes, male (female).