Pacifist

>Pacifist
>everything is trying to kill you, you want peace
>Genocide
>everyone wants peace, you're killing everyone
What the fuck is wrong with monsters?

Attached: _undertale____despite_everything_it_s_still_you_by_crowlkitsune_dask0n8.jpg (2800x2090, 1.98M)

They're still trying to kill you in Genocide. The only one who spares you is Papyrus, because he is an idiot. Literally everyone else is attempting to kill you.
It's just at that point you've powerleveled so much that they're completely dumpstered.

Attached: DnYIAvaU0AAXnos.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1617, 215K)

Monster Kid too

>everything is trying to kill you
Only, like, 4 monsters are actually trying to kill you. The rest are just saying hello. But saying hi in the underground for monsters includes bombarding each other with magic.

They can still see your HP going down and now you're getting hurt by it.

They can still see that it hurts you, why does the game satirize this when flowey does it but when enemies do it it's okay?

Cause you're an immortal, dickbag. Stop getting offended when people "kill" you because it only sets you back a few minutes at best.
You keep thinking you're Frisk. You're not. You're a four dimensional god looking down on their universe with Frisk as your terminal. They cannot harm you.

except they dont know you can reset so from their perspective it still trying to kill you

Attempted murder is a crime, even if it had no chance of success

>Undertale has garbage writing and is carried heavily by its soundtrack
whoda thought

>kill someone
>it's okay because they're the one metaphysical freak with the ability to simply come back from it

This is beyond logic

It's not hard to understand, if you play nice everyone will think you are a pushover and take advantage, but if you are a maniac son of a bitch everyone will fear you instead and avoid crossing you. Works irl as well

Attached: 1522595109825.jpg (388x401, 23K)

Cause Flowey is a special case, he knows about the resetting abilities and can talk directly to the player. He may not know he’s specifically in a video game but knows it’s like one.

a bullshit excuse because the bastard realized his 'pacifist' ideal makes so sense

charanarrator is garbage
stop pushing it

This is why neutral is best. You be polite where you can be and then fucking murder that asshole trying to murder you

They're immortal too then, they are just lines of code on a program, so what they "think" doesn't matter.

I love my wife, Chara!

Nigga, even fucking Toriel stops nigga cause she legit does not fucking want you to die.

Thats bullshit. Others do try to kill you.

This.
Kill Undyne, the Underground is better off without a psycho like her

Chara a cute

Attached: 75480758_p0.jpg (1517x2095, 1.88M)

>Pacifist
>everything is trying to kill you, you want peace
>Genocide
>everyone wants peace, you're killing everyone

Maybe there is a really good lesson in here about the nature of humans.
I there are bad people and you are a pacifist they will hurt you, but when you stand up for yourself suddenly they call for peace to protect themselves

I mean that's exactly how Flowey acts, at least. Really though, hit the nail on the head, they're always trying to kill you.

Sans's judgment dialogue
(LV 4 – LV 9)
hmmm...
over lv3, huh.
you killed some people on purpose, didn't you?
that's probably bad.
though, maybe some of it was in self-defense...
i don't know.
help me out here.
i wasn't watching.
anyways, don't do that.

Sans: though... one thing about you always struck me as kinda odd. now, i understand acting in self-defense. you were thrown into those situations against your will. but... sometimes... you act like you know what's gonna happen. like you've already experienced it all before. this is an odd thing to say, but... if you have some sort of special power... isn't it your responsibility to do the right thing?

>Yes

Sans: ah. i see. ...

Sans: Then why'd you kill my brother?

>No

Sans: heh. well, that's your viewpoint. i won't judge you for it. ...

Sans: You dirty brother killer.

>and maybe all they needed was... i dunno. some good food, some bad laughs, some nice friends.
but that's ridiculous, right? yeah, you're the type of person who won't EVER be happy

It should be illegal to be this good at writing

Why does almost no one spare YOU?
Once their names turn yellow, they could stop fighting and ask you to do the same.

I mean, it's not like everyone directly attacks you

Dancing beetle and jerry atleast

>ITT: People who don't understand what charity means
I'm not trying to preach here because I'm a resentful fuck but the point of pacifism is that it's hard and you have to let go of a lot of unfairness, and works who defend it should rightfully portray that

>The only one who spares you is Papyrus, because he is an idiot.
He's not an idiot. He's trying to make you have a change of heart. If you spare him, he says this.

He's basically the Steven Universe of Undertale.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913_210027.png (933x629, 162K)

Steven
After
Not
Surviving

The only characters it makes sense to kill are Mettaton, Undyne, and Flowey, everyone else is either forced into a bad situation or just testing you.

god the cringe

>testing you

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

I'm STILL mad you don't have the option to fight Alphys

Alphys is a coward. It'd just be an insta-kill.

The only attack she would have is avoiding the overwhelming unwashed NEET stench as she runs from you

I agree

Attached: undertale_chara.png (600x455, 81K)

Give me your CUTEST Berdly art

because its too deep for you!

Attached: SPOILER_SANS.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

NO
FREAKING
WAY

Attached: sans.jpg (1440x736, 333K)