Why was this changed? It was not a big deal. Literally no one mentioned anything about it. Fucking hell

Why was this changed? It was not a big deal. Literally no one mentioned anything about it. Fucking hell.

Attached: Censorship.jpg (3528x1736, 926K)

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Fire Emblem keeps getting gayer and gayer with each new installment
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony are all against Trump's tariffs
>Microsoft and Ubisoft ban people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Shovel Knight adds non-binary gender terms
>Square Enix's ethical department refuses to increase Tifa's bust size in Final Fantasy VII Remake or add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Voidpoint apologize for sexist and transphobic comments, add mandatory sensivity training and donate 10,000 dollars for an anti-suicide LGBT charity
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1528659561606.jpg (480x360, 18K)

ESRB. Adult themes can force you to have a higher rating.

BASED!

based

>Acting retarded attracted retards
>Double down and act extra retarded
>Attract extra retards
Yea Forums is dead but there is nowhere else to go

Attached: 1519435456098.jpg (751x618, 73K)

S E ET H I N G

the game has been out for over month

Retard

>winning

As long as there are loli threads we will prevail

Attached: 1541872958677.jpg (2166x1398, 136K)

triggered zoomer faggots

You know they don't 100% games, right? This probably just now came to their attention.

>seething

BASED

>T-t-t-t-they were forced to censor it lads ;_;
The cope is real

Should have thought of that before you engaged in faGGotry. You deserve this.

It's closer to the Japanese version

Attached: niggros.png (1030x921, 454K)

I mean, the alternative is pulling the copies and reissuing them with higher rating. So yeah, it's not exactly forcing them, but it'd be way more trouble than its worth.

Do you have any source for this cope?

>dilating

Attached: 1568394530711.png (1871x913, 172K)

>However, given the above, the reason behind this change is quite the mystery!
Is it really?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>PlanetSmasher
WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
*BZZT*
ATTENTION, PLANETSMASHER IS A CONFIRMED Yea Forums POSTER
SHOOT ON SIGHT
I REPEAT
SHOOT ON SIGHT
*BZZT*

>the alternative is pulling the copies and reissuing them with higher rating
You're so full of shit.

>T-T-T-THE EAST IS TOTALLY SAFE FROM THEIR INFLUENCE!!!
>N-N-NINTENDO IS ON OUR SIDE!!!
First Game & Watch, now this. We are unstoppable, bay bay.

Attached: smug.png (510x405, 205K)

Reread what you quoted. The end result is closer to the Japanese, but the reason why they did it is a mystery. It’s like we know dinos went extinct but we don’t know 100% why.

>Went to check OneAngry/pol/nigger to see if they were mad about this censorship
Oof, I guess they got more important things to cry about.

Attached: file.png (541x419, 232K)

>Brings about death
>Writes Deathbringer
Kino

>Muh "small indie game companies" with decent amounts of socjus-tweeting female employees, has a game with trans shit in it. Wow! Who would've seen that coming?
>HR departments of large companies realize trannies are some of the loudest autists to screech over some perceived slight, easier to just fire people during controversy
>"Wow all the gaming companies that have chinks build their consoles for a few dollars pay each month are against tariffs that would make their products cost more because they might have to pay their employees living wages, so also DRUMPF BAD"
>Autists on both sides of the FF7 Tifa titty controversy still think that squeenix has an ethics department because of a mistranslation/misrepresentation
Feel free to keep samefagging and getting your resetera discord tranny friends to say "BASED" to your retarded shit as usual

Thanks for admitting that the industry is on our side, sweetie. Don't cry too bitterly about it :^)

Outside of indies, the industry is on money's side. Nothing else.

This. Being as harmless and as baby-ish as possible is how you sell a lot of copies.
So these resetards are basically cheering on the stupidest games because they're designed to be for the average literal who with no taste.

Literally the only example you posted that is even notable is the RDR 2 KKK interactions. Which, if you weren't such an obvious tranny who has never played a Rockstar game before, you would know they make fun/light of everyone. A shame considering anyone who actually plays games knows the game was disappointing in its entirety, but we all know that's not what you care about anyway, so long as you get your TRANS RIGHTS and other representation, it's all good. Here's to seeing you as another poster child for the 40%!

>the industry is on money's side
But I thought woke went broke ;^)

That's just a cope /pol/niggers came up to trying to convince the industry to stop catering to us based ResetLads.

based, fuck nazis

This is why I mentioned that its easier for larger companies to just fire people when a controversy starts to get out of hand. Anything that could impact sales for "AAA" publishers is usually dealt with quickly, and it's certainly not reserved for only trans controversies.

Why was this changed if nobody was complaining?

yay we have stopped racism!

"Good, submissive wife" more accurately reflects what's implied by "training to be a good wife" in the context of japanese culture though.

Awakening and Birthright are the best FE games.

>but the reason why they did it is a mystery
They did it to bend the knee to the based ResetChads, same as always.

It isn't, the new translation is omitting information

>implying a company who makes a few "woke" decisions to stop controversies won't drop them for the next social trend they can cash in on in the following years
I know it's hard to understand, but these companies are making money because they push out a product that their consumers want to play, not because their policies adhere to the "correct" ideals.

While the old translation is adding information that wasn't there. It's one bad translation vs another bad translation.

no its more nerdy shit. s&m stuff. oppressed characters are imaginative, you can imagine what the fuck happened to the person and make your own story. cruel story. comedy, etc. thats how japanese enjoy shit like this.

mutts cant accept these imaginations. you as consumers have to be always passive. fucking pathetic.

Correct, yet they still adhere to the correct ideals.

The fuck are you going on about?

>based ResetChads
My god I've never seen such a gratuitous cope. No one is convinced that resetera users, ones that somehow manage to be more pathetic when complaining about stupid shit in games than this board are based.

Um, this is survivor erasure, bay bay sweety

>Own the entire industry
>Get developers to bow to them even though they don't buy titles
>Make /pol/niggers seethe
A-yup, that's a "based" from me.

No you moron, they're not "adhering" to your "correct" ideals. Large companies don't give a shit about your morals, they're only putting up the facade of your brand of "righteousness" because they don't want you to fuck up their sales with whatever stupid shit you'll say on social media. When it's politically expedient in the future for them to cut you out next, they'll drop you in the trash in a heartbeat.

>Do things and tie me to a chair.
>Wife training
Sounds like that implies sexual abuse now that they leave it ambiguous considering her relationship with her father now. Talk about giving fuel for the hentai artists now.

>They publically take our side so we don't obliterate them
Good. They know their place.

I'd take superfluous information that doesn't change the core meaning over a lack of information that creates unintended ambiguity. Which do you prefer?

>Loli gets censored in a handful of western releases, likely completely unrelated to resetera bitching about it
>OWN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY, DEVS BOW TO THEM
You clearly don't understand that localization teams are the ones making these choices. Most of the shit the original reply even brought up was stuff that literally nobody cares about except for autists screeching about it on both sides online. You seem more concerned with getting your BTFO on /pol/ than getting good games, but that's what we could tell from the get-go.

Seems more like it has to do with it being rated T than any kind of SJW bullshit. The original is far more blatant that Bernie was being abused as a child.

I doubt resetgender is happy about this. Pretty sure I saw a shitaku article that was praising the writing in the game since so many characters were victims of abuse.

God I want to tie her to a chair and make her scream. In pleasure

It's truly pathetic that you think you're the one in control whatsoever. They "take your side", you losers praise them for it, sales are unaffected. They ignore you or tell you off, their sales are still largely unaffected, if not boosted since you'll bring awareness to their game in some way. The only concern is they want to spend as little money as possible to deal with any complaints. They'll give you the "uh-huh, yeah we're totally inclusive and shit" spiel so you'll fuck off. Whatever you're doing, you're probably playing into their plans more than you could ever hope to have any control over them.

Austrailia rating boards

It's better to imply she's tied to a chair and gangraped, than to be left alone as a lesson in silence

Attached: fuck bernie.gif (994x311, 414K)

Neither. Like I said they're both bad.

We got one and then the other. Which do you prefer?

>All this cope
You literally admit they side with us to avoid our outrage and us fucking shit up for them. You can try to twist it all you want, you lost.

>Avoid our outrage
They don't care about you, only sales. You making them need to pay for a few extra PR employees hours satiating your autistic screeching isn't going to do anything noticeable. Really sad that you need this false sense of control so much.
>You lost
As pathetic as always.

And they care about us potentially harming our sales. Thus, they try not to piss us off. And if they end up doing it accidentally, they apologize and rectify the matter.

And what makes you think Nintendo doesn’t want to deal with people like Quarterponder and Yellow Flash wiping people and hurting sales. They have followings that rival ReSet and I don’t even particularly like Quarterponder but he seems to have the biggest channel and voice if if I think he’s a fraud.

How has that faggot been appeased to?

Raising a stink over a game is just going to boost the sales. You're not in control of anything dude. Literally no company that gets flamed by resetera is seeing any drop in their userbase. Only actual issues that impact the gameplay (the product) are going to change those numbers. None of these games are successful because they pander to your politics, they're only successful because the gameplay is enjoyable.

As an analogy, I don't remember people not going to see Disney movies because of accusations of racism and anti-semitism in the past. It isn't going to work, you're just earning brownie points with your friends and thinking you're doing something. It's especially not going to work with a topic like trans rights and censorship which is much less palatable to the overwhelming population. I remember when Nintendo removed SSBU stages that had trans flags in them and the absolute shitstorm that was thrown over which totally affected their sales and-- oh wait, it did nothing. The game is still super popular and their console is approaching 40 millions sales after 2.5 years.

>Raising a stink over a game is just going to boost the sales. You're not in control of anything dude. Literally no company that gets flamed by resetera is seeing any drop in their userbase
And yet they still give in to our demands :)

The original translation is a reference to japanese orgasm torture
It's not surprising that hyper politically-correct SJW translators won't stand for this

Attached: christchan.png (242x208, 13K)

Specifically what demands from resetera have caused any game company to change their actions? I'll be waiting.

Taking out Game & Watch's native american pixels doesn't count? They gave in to our demands then, cope-kun.

Every time he makes a video about censorship or drama, blue check Twitter lock their accounts or complain about his fans mass tweeting them.

>American localization team doesn't want the game to potentially offend Native Americans
I fail to see how this is related to resetera, or demands whatsoever. Basically nobody knows it was even a thing, people are still buying their games, and even if it wasn't changed they still would be. The only one cope here is you trying to distract that all of your efforts have been for nothing.

>I fail to see how this is related to resetera
lol cope

>"We did it reddit!" mindset
>Still can't prove his autistic screeching was effective
Pathetic.

Fortunately, you already admitted it for me:
>they're only putting up the facade of your brand of "righteousness" because they don't want you to fuck up their sales with whatever stupid shit you'll say on social media
Shame you can't backtrack on it now

when most companies or developers go "woke" they generally do lose money and fire people.
>what is gillette

>facade
So, again, how has your autistic screeching on resetera been effective? You still haven't provided actual proof of you doing anything. Keep conveniently ignoring the other arguments I brought up because I mentioned how they don't want controversy to potentially impact sales so they use the facade of giving a shit as long as people forget about it and buy their product. They're still not at the "demand" or "bow" to resetera like you think they do. Them removing a fucking Native American headband from a character almost nobody plays, for a controversy almost nobody has even heard of is your greatest achievement, one which you had nothing to do with. Pathetic.

>So, again, how has your autistic screeching on resetera been effective?
It made them put up a facade of my braind of righteousness because they don't want me to fuck up their sales with whatever stupid shit I'll say on social media

>a "super literal" translation where the guy admits to taking liberties
please stop posting this picture

It's practically the same sentence whats the problem?

isn't esrb chaired by former ceo's of western video game companies and used to exclude competitors and allow their own immoral activities like gambling.

TN vs IPS

Stop bullshitting.
Do you even know how ESRB rating works?
The developers/publisher send a 10 minute VIDEO to the ESRB who places trust in the fact that the video accurately represents the game's most offensive content. They almost never play a single minute of the game.

Nintendo drones want to believe really hard that their company is above catering to SJW freaks. They're willing to delusionally cope as much as possible.

Do not reply to me with buzzword soup, faggot.

Attached: fuck_reddit.png (616x597, 66K)

But if you look at their thread, they are pissed about it

When did it change? I remember reading the left

Couple days ago, with the patch that added Maddening difficulty.

As an outsider, I don't understand Fire Emblem. People keep saying how good the stories of all the games are. And they say three houses is the best story in the series. or at least, they regard it exceptionally high.

Yet, I see dialogue like this, and it's fucking laughable. For a while, I was beginning to get the impression that fire emblem is more than just weeb shit. That perhaps I shouldn't judge the book by its cover so to speak. But then THIS is fucking dialogue in the game.

And what makes the series even more confusing, is that it seems to be beloved by both weebs and SJWs alike. For whatever weird reason, I see hyper progressive types lauding Fire Emblem games, getting hyped for each new release. Even making excuses as to why they play the game despite some of the more "toxic" elements.

So my question is: what kind of subliminal mind control is every Fire Emblem fan under, that they can't see how dumb this is?

Both /pol/niggers and SJWs love waifufaggotry

This stands out as a weird line though.

I don't understand how you think arguing from a point of ignorance makes your opinion more valid than someone who's actually played it.
By that logic, we should all get someone who's never even seen a video game to tell us what to think.

Reminder that the japanese quoted here doesn't mean "to be suitable for marriage" its, "to learn manners"

Why is it that every single time I look to inform myself of the series, I just happen to run into more cringey weeb shit?
What sold you on the game exactly? You saw things like this, and went "yep, I need to give this a try"

Famblam is a glorified dating sim and the bar for quality is ridiculously low. People will flock to it just because it exists.

that "super literal" TL is wrong
still isn't censorship though

It has been having "political" (not /pol/tard, actual politics) discussion on a level that reminded me of when New Vegas came out.

As someone who is frequently turned off of games for weeb trashiness (Xenoblade 2, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, etc.), Three Houses is well-written by any reasonable standard you could have.

It’s not “make me a good partner for marriage”, it’s “marry a good partner” [“good” in context being on a monetary/power scale, not a kindness one]. You can’t translated いい相手と結婚(しろ) as talking about her being the good one.

Nothing "sold me". When I first played FE I went in completely blind because cover art looked kinda cool to me back then.
I'm not autistic enough to have other people tell me what play and what not to play.

What the fuck is this? Some kind of AI generated article? It reads like utter schizo nonesense.

i would honestly say they made it worse from any standpoint that and if thats what she wants why harsh her for it?

This makes no sense. You fell for the cover art. Which is specifically crafted to garner as much appeal as possible. You were marketed at. And you claim you don't have other people tell you what to play?
Also, you judge other people criticizing out of ignorance, and then literally try a game based on the COVER?!
Bah.

I hope he gets banned from ResetHeaven

The new is better, though.

Exact same excuse you faggots used when Fatal Frame got banned

i didnt know fatal frame was banned. thats gay. but the new fe dialogue has hot rape undertones

The lesson to be learned here is that you can't trust anyone and should just learn Japanese yourself.