TALION WHERE IS MY SHADOW OF MORDOR THREAD?

TALION WHERE IS MY SHADOW OF MORDOR THREAD?

Attached: 1092875.jpg (891x933, 122K)

TALION, THAT HARADRIM FELLOW IS APPROACHING.
QUICKLY, CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET.

Goddamn, I just want a new Nemesis system in any game

>muh palantir

>people just want to play as Talion
>even Nazgul adventures are wanted
>but nope, you get to play as an elf no one liked and a nigger no one asked for

this, I just wanted more Talion

Me too user.

The last game you played (that has AI enemies) now has a Nemesis system. How does it do?
>Terratech
I'd love for the dudes I destroyed to come back in bigger, heaped-up repaired versions of their old vehicles.

Attached: terratechshot-006.png (1280x1024, 1.82M)

Fuck, I read that in his voice too. Nice one goyim.

Why they made Shelob a hot chick?

why not?

Attached: 1568015191447.png (1281x1707, 776K)

Fun game

Imagine that system in a fucking superhero game.
>Be Batman
>Fuck up button inputs and get beat to shit by some goon with a bat
>You fall off the roof and escape as a "death" sequence and get back to playing
>An hour later hear some mooks chatting, one mentions that somebody killed the bat - with a bat - and is running his own gang
>Sure enough, a bank heist pops up on your radar and when you go to interrupt it the leader is that same fucking goon
>Only now he's dressed like motherfucking Babe Ruth and calling himself Bat-Man.
>He's also immune to being disarmed and can block ranged projectiles with that stupid fucking bat of his, and even hit some of them back at you.

Completly ruined her.
I wanted a creepy spider.

I'm just guessing, but they probably made her look like that to appeal to the people playing the game in hopes they'll overlook how utterly lore-raping the whole concept behind her character was. And it's worked for the most part.

game butchered the lore in a number of ways but i loved it to death

For all the garbage that this game was on its initial release, the base game was good as fuck if you could look beyond how piss-easy it was even on the hardest difficulties. The Nemesis system is legit a good step forward in game design and I'm curious what their next game will be. I keep hearing it's not going to be LOTR and "open world" but idk how true any of those rumors are. Loved the game, though. DLC was FUCKING GARBAGE, however. What a missed opportunity.

SoW could have become GotD if it had left a faction of surviving Gondorian soldiers in the game and applied the Nemesis system to them too. AI vs AI fights are already fascinating, imagine a third faction vying for control with you and Mordor that you could help, destroy, or just watch to see how they hold up.

That's what I thought the nigger xpac was going to be. Boy, I was supremely disappointed.

Definitely good for superhero stuff, those stories tend to skirt between many long-term rivalries on differing levels of power anyway.

that sort of shit was awesome in the old Mercenaries games.
I'd just start fights in the middle of contested border areas to get two factions to spawn units at each other.

>excited about DLC
>maybe we play as Nazgul, always wanted
>got a nigga instead
Welp, we can't have nice things.

The nemesis system is fucking awesome.

But that's really the only good thing about both games.

First one is better. The cartoonier graphics/colors, and the snappy casual gameplay was more fun and satisfying. Also in 2 the orks talk way too much. Its almost a parody.

Shadow of War annoyed the hell out of me with the skills. It was so retarded to go from enjoying a massive power trip in SoM to suddenly having basic abilities taken from you in SoW for virturally no reason. They should've given you every ability in SoW instead of having only one upgrade available for each skill.

>som is 40 gb
>sow is 70 gb
But the maps are empty, what does all that data go to?

Attached: 1323551080309.png (172x166, 34K)

Legit the games are just a platform to exploit the system and I feel like the devs know this. I hope the next game (whether its LOTR or not) fully makes uses of this system by allowing you to stage more NPCS against one another on a grander scale.

their next game is next-gen, open-world and the Nemesis System is being applied to human factions too, it's been confirmed in multiple job listings

normals texture maps and rain sfx

Textures

Any pro tips and tricks?

Attached: 20190913141514_1.jpg (502x430, 13K)

i'm sure it'll be fun but I really need to know what setting it's in before I give a fuck.

They really should adopt this to batman. I haven't gotten over, randomly killing an endless spawn of uruk to farm some gems, and I get overwhelmed. Now that uruk is the tark killer. Then like 4 hours later during a random mission, he shows up and fucks my shit up.

>Lore was butchered
It was butchered, killed, send back by the Valar, raped, butchered again, it's corpse was raped again and then it's body was thrown into the Taeglin. It's ridiculous how far out the writers went.

Fuck, I made a meme for this game ages and ages ago with Ted Cruz crossed with Celebrimbor. I don't suppose anybody has it saved?

most likely Middle-Earth, they were hiring for people that are into 'fantasy and sci-fi'
who knows though, maybe they want to avoid people remembering the awful MTX stuff

Try to get your combat multiplier even higher, hero.

Tell me stories of /yourdudes/. I remember in SoM, I needed to kill a warchief in Nurnen, pretty meh looking dude but had two alpha as fuck bodyguards. One was a fat berserker called the Elf-Slayer with a necklace of Elf-ears around his neck. the Other wore that helmet with the feathers and was buff as fuck, called the Corrupter. I enslaved them and had them wreck shit all over Nurnen. the Corrupter ended up being my Ally in SoW.

decent game

>attacks minas morghul at the end with my army of 3 brainwashed orks

>mix bamham, ass creed and lotr
>still end up with a boring game
how?

Attached: 85a.png (200x232, 85K)

because you mixed two mediocre games? though I'd rather play a third shadow game than a new bamham or AC

reminder

Attached: How to deafeat Annatar The Dark Lord Lord Of Earth Gorthaur the Cruel Mairon Necromancer The Shadow (640x360, 2.5M)

I'd actually play the new AC's if they had bamham comb at. The retarded RPG Diablo-style loot system they have is gay as fuck.

Attached: SUFFER ME NOW.gif (326x182, 311K)

I want the nemesis system in a game with qt girls instead of orcs

>shadow of goblin wars when

would you have preferred hacking and slashing at him for 10 minutes?

GIVE ME THE PALANTIR TALION GIVE IT NOW!

>The mechanics are basically the same
>burrows instead of fortresses
>The goblins are just shady hobbits that get have petty conflicts over stolen bone necklaces
>MC continues to conquer due to sunk cost fallacy
>Betrayal :"Your spider soup isn't as good as you think Grashnik! I will cut you for forcing me to drink that mud!"

Yes actually

It's shit lore but taken by itself, I liked the story and have loved the game.

Yes, because then I would be enjoying actual combat/gameplay than a stupid QTE.

Attached: 1508436901897.jpg (1200x905, 216K)

Not having an NG+ hurt this game so much.
Can you imagine going through the story again without having an entire act wasted without being able to have your personal Orc army?

So you would rather that Sauron is immune to basically all your techniques (vaulting, stunning, pinning etc) due to him being the fucking dark lord or have him act like any orc captain despite being the fucking dark lord?

Huh, I remember it being better. I guess I put in less effort than I thought.

Really hated that female gondorian and her BBC boyfriend. Honestly, I don't even care that they're mixed or whatever but their whole story arc was gay as hell. I'd rather just pal around with the dude and raid orc camps than watch their forced romantic interest.

Sure, or just have Celebrimbor pull some Elf™ bullshit out of his ass that gives Talion a powerboost or weakens Sauron.

I mean, all four of these choices feels bad man.

It really does. The devs backed themselves into a corner by having Bright Lord duo fight Sauron. Should've just had Sauron speak really menacingly to them from a portal or some shit and call it a day.

I know the games get a lot of hate for the lore rape, but I still think they convey the LotR atmosphere really well.
Hopefully we'll get another decent game in the LotR universe sometime soon

Absolutely, have Sauron pull a pepe face through a portal and fuck off. I am seriously favouring that. Because I just can't see an elf and an undead fella taking him down.

Game wasn't meant to be a LOTR game. They just took a role and slapped somebody who would make a slight bit of sense into it.

Finally playing SoW reminds me how retarded was Talion in the entire game and celembimbo was rigth

>celembimbo told Talion that no matter what Minas itil was gonna fall
>even despite Talion's white knigthing it falls
>celembimbo told talion that befriending the elf was a bad idea
>She backstabs him at he end

If talion had the palantir earlier like half of the game wouldnt have happened

Am I the only one who hates how the new abilities in the Eltariel DLC got added to the main game?
I hate that Power Shot ability the Marksman got so fucking much.

>No WH40 Ork Nemesis system game

Attached: 1535163927909.png (566x510, 718K)

>An Imperial Guard Commissar that get more and more frustrated with heresy every time he dies
>Mechanicus bros piece him together as well as they can
>After twelve times he's a frothing mess that screams incoherently at the sight of you.

>Ork that gets bigger and badder every time
>He thinks you are best friends
>He waves happily and then starts to rage in order to show proper respect
>He bursts through and entire fucking wall with a huge grin
>"I WUZ LOOKIN' FOR YE! LE'S 'AVE A GUD FIGHT!"

I would play this, only if we're allowed to be something other than (or at least as well as) a boring ass space marine.

I might be retarded but is there a way to prevent low level orcs from dying prematurely when I am a much high level. I keep trying to make orcs with interesting stories and shaming them into maniacs and shit but because they are so low level by then they die too quick for me to recruit them

Be sure you're not using an execution on them when they're low, just auto-attack and throw daggers / drain when they're broken. Or, let your low level orc fuck them up.

Attached: Middle-Earth Shadow of War 2018.09.06 - 02.41.07.06.DVR.webm (674x378, 2.9M)

I'd want to be able to play the sentient species. So like Space marines, IG, Sisters, mechanicus, orks, eldar, dark eldar, chaos marines, cultists and so on. But seeing that list makes it seem like an impossible dream..

Attached: OLOG DAB.webm (908x654, 2.95M)

Fun fact, the game originally WAS going to be a Batman game.

what the fuck, I already have trouble believing that the mooks aren't dead from all the fights, imagine if they somehow came back despite that

WHAT YOU THINK YOU DO
MY GROG
MY GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

A 18+ dating sim with a nemesis system.
Shadow of Koikatsu

Well, keep in mind that Batman (generally) doesn't kill so had this been a Batman game, that would have been the excuse right there.

This system would be awesome in a Fable game.

The combat revolves around standing finishers. Also, do not underestimate the stun.

I think in the lore, that Magnus can bring his dead sorcerers back to life on his daemonworld.

Attached: 1412478659922.png (819x599, 382K)

Magnus is a huge NERD

God the first time I ran into this fucker. I was trying to assassinate an orc I'd been feuding with for like three real days but the slippery fag kept escaping me by siccing another orc on me. I thought I'd found the solution because the other orc broke when set aflame, so I blew up some grog on him and attacked my target while he was panicking.
>Twelve foot 800 pound grown ass man bursts through a wall hollering MUH GROG

Attached: 20190715_123336.jpg (768x910, 292K)

You're not a brawler, make use of your overall elven agility to dip in and out of Might combos. Arrows are scattered around areas for a reason, get the skill that slows down time when aiming in the air and the enhancement to half the focus consumption of that ability for culling large groups (if you're good with headshots). I also recommend red gems for the dagger exclusively, green for the sword and bow. Always use white gems on your armor for faster levelling. That's about all I remember, have fun user

Monster Hunter/New Dragon's Dogma game

Monsters act like kind of like Moby dick, gaining scars and adapting to what caused them if they get away. They remember you, and they are determined to make you remember them. The more intelligent ones also should feint attacks their type use.

Attached: 359.png (174x231, 16K)

Cheese everything with mounts

Fool, you just created a dangerous maniac!
A maniacat

Eltariel is a good girl

Attached: 6c37b7ac1234a45d363c92fcd77a4c52.jpg (820x1024, 92K)

And that fits him. He's always depicted as aloof and the only thing i could see him personally trying to fight is an istari or someone like fingolfin

She's a bitch. Rather fuck around as a Nazgul.

MH:W has made the series normie-tier unfortunately.

I doubt they'll ever take such a risk now, even though that sounds fucking amazing.

Don't let an Assassin type with No Chance, Vault Breaker, Adaptive etc ever build himself up even more.
I had one Nemesis with something like that following me the whole game from region to region just pushing my shit in because he was immune to everything, would literally 1shot your health with that throwing knives move, make blood brother pacts, constantly have the chance to show up saying he's been following you all over and never fucking staying dead.

Attached: so sad.jpg (570x538, 32K)

nigger he's playing shadow of war not shadow of mordor

How did Yea Forums like the DLC for SoW?
I tried a bit of that rogue-lite sort of desert one and couldn't tell if I liked it and if it was worth sticking with. The mercenaries seemed like a cool idea but then really basic compared to raising up an Orc bodyguard you like.

Any tip for how to keep SoW interesting on a second play? Places in the story to stop, things not to complete or capture?
I thought Shadow Wars or post-game was going to have the fortresses and outposts attacked and taken over if you didnt react in time to keep the gameplay loop going but they seemed to fuck that up again.

Kino idea. Ork shenanigans are the best part of 40k.

Attached: 1559872041160.jpg (826x550, 53K)

singles of truth

I had a guy like that in SoM. He was immune to everything but attacking 3x times then stun pushing him and repeating. Anything else he could deflect. One time after 10 minutes of me chipping away at him I get attacked by some other nemesis, so he took off running and got away. Shiiiiet.