Granblue Versus

Cygames TGS show tonight. I'm thinking she's in

Attached: 0a4a00cea51f606d6795e2ae94472262.png (1011x1500, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1170766249065947138
twitch.tv/playstationjapan
youtube.com/watch?v=6UmPOe0YnEo
twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1172518914695155712
youtube.com/watch?v=RAvxzUALAW8
game.granbluefantasy.jp
twitch.tv/vibratingsheep
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ufvvNhmV4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=utAO54XMpv4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=utAO54XMpv4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpS3zrSywA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What time? got links?

twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1170766249065947138

Draphs fucking when

Attached: 1519711426431.jpg (400x400, 38K)

You got ladiva

No hardened bulge

Should be 9 Pm EST which is about 1 hour before I finish work. But I could pull out my phone for a bit and watch it or just keep an eye on it for anyhring interesting

Attached: 1568391783497.jpg (675x675, 180K)

it's pussy armor

DLC pack 1.

Attached: GBF Versus.jpg (1673x1702, 2.19M)

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH

nice. theyre way too quiet about this game.

thats a penis

I almost forgot that this game even exist
Thanks for reminding me

>RoB imports
Lolno.

What is this pose called?!

Attached: anime question 2.png (404x404, 118K)

How slutty are erunes? Can you just go to one and fuck them? Or do they need to be in heat? Never played gbf.

slut

Attached: 3a963bb50d10d13f16712dc1da9d293aaa34fb41_s2_n1.png (624x755, 561K)

Slav squat, cyкa.

Even though they all dress like sluts there are only a few that actually are. Metera is one of them.

Is that a dick? Not asking for myself haha

>gacha
Not video games, who cares.

They will show platinum game to right?

inb4 its not Zeta, Vaseraga, or Metera but an even more boring option we didn't even consider

Attached: 1528581680603.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Who do you have in mind?

super ded

We better get a character announcement after that shit Percival trailer and no character at SummerFes

twitch.tv/playstationjapan
Is this the official PlaystationJapan Twitch channel?
It's TGS right now and it's live, but there are only 200 people watching. Is it fake?

to minimize profits the remaining characters will be a Stan/Aliza combo, Vane, and Rackam

Attached: 1533447347816.png (402x517, 143K)

cygames isn't on until later

Any chance we will get 2 character reveals?

only if it's zeta + vaseraga

When is this coming out? Is 2019 evn still on the table?

February 6, 2020

But is it the official channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=6UmPOe0YnEo

Such boring characters... it will be good to beat them up in the game at least I guess.

we already know that those 3 are the only ones left for the base cast to be announced

Attached: template.png (1357x1156, 1.68M)

>2 dragon knights
>lowain
>ladiva
who do I blame for this roster being absolute dogshit

Attached: 1521786627016.gif (659x576, 137K)

>Already have 3 DLC packs planned
>Pack 1 is already decided on
>Packs 2 and 3 are the ones where the fan requests from the beta will be taken into consideration.
Fucking fuck.
So I'm guessing Naru and Vira will be in pack 1 but who else.

so this is the power of granblue fantasy versus... woah...

sandalphon

Cag for that obligatory mage pick and another punchkick character.

twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1172518914695155712
>Pachi is showing up for the Versus segment
Well then. Figured it would just be FKHR.

your waifu or whatever literal who of a character you wanted for not being more relevant in the eyes of cygames

>no Cag or any of the characters with actual unique combat skills

Its like they dont want this game to sell.

shut up pedo

t. box main

Can't wait to see her do auto-combo into ex, medium and then ex. You know, the first of two corner combos in the game. The second is the same but you end with super. I get making a game easy to pick up but man will this one get old fast, nothing about the gameplay stands out to me as interesting.

i like eruns

Agreed nobody enjoys SF2 either

Any chance of Dragalia news?

They'll probably just shill the RPG mode. I doubt they'll show a new character before granblue fes.

SF2 had more combo variety than that. Every character didn't have the same combo, up close you weren't just locked into the same autocombo. And ST gave you double the buttons, command normals and didn't restrict every character to no more than 4 moves.

AAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...lost

Not Platinum's anymore, but I sure hope so too
Not dead, Cygames took over completely

No, think that's only next stream which is like around end of december? Not sure

Maybe she gets added as DLC
please KMR

Attached: 1548065833970.jpg (720x835, 84K)

The auto-combos only work up-close and she's a long range character so she'll likely play differently than that.

Metera is my slut wife

Attached: 2.png (643x1305, 109K)

Attached: Metera3.png (1887x579, 1.4M)

>Have a cast of over 300 characters, all with different personalities, abilities and gimmicks

>main character with sword
>knight with sword
>other knight with sword
>female knight with sword
>female potato knight with sword
>female with spear
and no female doraph SCREAMS "muh global audience" committee think. I'm whatever about her, but Narumaya is by far one of their most popular and recognisable characters, the fact she's not there with the usual suspects is suspicious.

I'm a fan of the original game and have hundreds of hours in it, but miss me with this gay shit.

also no cog no buy

Attached: 1481774873964.jpg (236x349, 21K)

Attached: 1568403738.png (597x625, 443K)

If you were actually a fan of the original game you'd know that all those characters are the usual dev shills, none of them are in because of popularity. Narmaya being popular doesn't mean shit if they're not picking based on popularity.

I hope game will successful and easy to play/hard to master style. Such potential because of GBF universe. Same for platinum rpg. maybe TM will finally make proper Fate game too instead of extella trash

>also no cog no buy
Based

The long range combos so far have only been normal -> special. Maybe Ferry can achieve a bit more easily with gigi set ups. But you are pretty limited at range, if she gets more it will either rely on having a multi hitting trap or some pre-determined thing with her projectiles

Obviously the popular characters will be DLC to get you to pay more. Narmaya, Zoi, Sandalphon will all be DLC.

you sound like a smash player

>X with sword
It's just reflecting the shitty bland meta that's been forced on the actual game since they added ultimas

ah yes we really miss the great personalities of
>cow with sword
>cow with katana
>cow with dolls
>little girl with book

No Lecia, no buy.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030087000_91.png (960x800, 294K)

Would a slut bother training a dude? Wouldn't they be more of the (get) pumped and dump type?

Usually I'd go all in with just cause they have a sword doesn't mean they are all the same. And they aren't, but I can't deny the roster isn't as unique as I would like. ArcSys has gone from making the most unique fg characters to some of the blandest.

Metera isn't actually a slut, she's flirtatious but she doesn't fuck random dudes or anyone who hits on her.

Attached: MeteraWhiteDay.png (3788x812, 2.52M)

My excitement for the game tanked super fucking hard after the Percival and roster size announcements. The only thing that'll get me interested is if the price of the game mirrored how Nintendo priced Splatoon/ARMS, where it was a 40 buck game with a 20 bucks season pass attached to it. But it's really full 60 for 11 characters I'll just melt.

Magisa better fucking get in

Metera is 25 years old, Gran is 15. See, most sluts get pumped and dumped for 10 years and expect the perfect Chad to marry her when she's 30. But 30 years old Chad don't care about 30 years old women, they fuck younger girls. As for the commitment-oriented 30 years old men that are attractive (physically and otherwise), those already got married to their college sweetheart. So the only 30 years old men left are undesirable betas.
Metera is being smart about it instead, she's raising a kid 10 years her junior into being a Chad who's addicted to her mature pussy.

11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters
>11 characters
11 characters

That's some galaxy brain shit but I believe it

>who's addicted to her mature pussy
nice

Man I had big hopes for Percy, and he ended up just not being all that much. All the gameplay footage of him has been so meh. His charge up mechanic is okay, but it all just comes off as tame when it just makes his fireball move a bit further or DP hurt a bit more. The game would benefit from making moves just a little more different. Like don't give Percy a standard DP, lots of characters like Gouken, SF4 Juri and samsho Jubei have weird DPs. His chad normals could cover anti-airs, or maybe give him some big air stab. Small differences go a long way.

Vira, Naru and Cag are the biggest dev shill characters around. Vira got a fucking TGS short all to herself in 2015 and Cagliostro keeps getting content despite not even being top 10 popularity. This roster is so fucking bland outside of Ferry, Charlotte and Fastiva.

Attached: nou.jpg (625x804, 244K)

Not top 10? What are you talking about? Last I checked, Cag's still within the Top 10s.

Ultima meta has actually been largely dead outside of some katana teams since they added Lucilius HL

I'm personally holding out for DLC chars as there's a good number of Seiryuu begging for their chars inclusion. The most notable is Suwabe really wants Siete in.

You can pick one Eternal to get in, who is it?

He'll tell you that she hasn't been top 10 in the in-game poll but then the in-game poll actually doesn't matter when it comes to Vira.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAvxzUALAW8

Octo

Okto who else. He's the only relevant one in the game left outside sarasa sliming/arcarum.
Besides old men are always cool in fightan.

>female draph rep
>fuckhuge axe that also turns into a sword
>Ground Zero is cool as fuck
I'd be happy with Seite too of course.

Attached: 4eefe5c69ff36b0ad41aff1bf69dbc5e.jpg (680x751, 532K)

Siete is the correct answer, disregard all other answers. The boss of the Jutens needs to rep his gang

>Narmaya
>dev shill
>Two (2) SSRs
>Doesn't even have her own event
Meanwhile every characters in the game currently have at least 4 different versions of them and/or multiple events about them. The only exception is Ladiva who was only picked to have a grappler in the game.

Saishun Ougi

She has a valentines SR and a CD skin too. Also that weird ASMR bodypillow CD.

And Lancelot has 3 SSR, 2 SR, FIVE fucking events, and a VR game
Narmaya is nothing

Siete is the only option

Without a doubt it makes the most sense for him to get in more than anyone else. Shame fighting games aren't big enough for us to get one with the entire Jutenshu crew.

Attached: 1513544615532.jpg (400x847, 83K)

>most sense
>another sword character
"no"

This isn't smash, nigger, go complain about swords elsewhere.

He'd complain about swords in samsho, just ignore him

>smash
rent free
gbf has 10 weapons not to mention each weapon can be utilized differently depending on character and element
no need for same garbo

He's a sword caster so it can easily play different from the rest
Unless you think all fists characters in fighting games play the same

>each weapon can be utilized differently depending on character and element
So it's not a problem that they all have swords then

Is it too late to get into Granblue?

He'd play more like Nu or Lambda from Blazblue rather than a typical sword fighter

>gbf has 10 weapons
And most character use a sword/dagger or something that falls under a sword even though it probably shouldnt(Halle's chainsaw sword, tho that one counts as axe for gameplay)
Well its long past anniversary and summer stuf but you might as well start now, take adventage of freebies that will be send out because of anime season 2, and wait until december where they make it rain

Not really. Right now is a dead period though since we're recovering from summer.

>dev shills
the fuck is a dev shill? you guys keep coming up with new shit everyday

Characters who keep getting new content over more popular character, because the devs like them.

>have to wait until season pass 2 at least for characters I potentially actually give a shit about since season 1 will be shit like Vira, Naru, Zooey, Cagliostro (who I’m ok with but chances are because of that she won’t even be one)
This is why I hate this game has a bland as fuck small ass roster

wow i never see that, must be a really good game cause most games i see are ''lets add new outfit to this big breasted character no one shuts up about"

game.granbluefantasy.jp

Just play when you want, fuck grinding.

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-001100.png (3765x765, 2.71M)

>And most character use a sword/dagger
>dagger

i wish, only element that can make a proper dagger team is dark, earth can make SR one and wind can make one but all the characters work againts each other
KMR release SSR Walder and Jamil already

kissing metera

If you were a fan of the original game you'd know that all those characters among the oldest characters this game has

It's really awful because t
people still won't shut up about the dev shill characters. Just look at Cag and Vira, both are unpopular but still have a ton of shit no one asked for while popular characters get left in the dust.

>Just look at Cag and Vira, both are unpopular

Attached: 1486223436999.jpg (500x500, 72K)

>Cag and Vira, both are unpopular

They don't compare to Naru who doesn't even have half of what those two have

I am tempted to get this potato skin even if i will take forever to unlock her.

Attached: __nio_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_chul_pacifique__6ef917e613dd39f472c3eaa2b933582c.png (1500x2000, 2.51M)

you can do more than one moveset with the same weapon you absolute retard

Attached: 1566157836734.jpg (618x618, 46K)

Do it for her.

Attached: Nio.jpg (207x492, 28K)

>They don't compare to Naru
You moron, Naru and Vira are pretty much one after another in terms of popularity

Vira literally ranked higher than Naru in the new years skin poll, you imbecile.

Nice picture of yourself.

BAMPY CHAN SUGOI DR SUSHI

I dunno how to tell you this user but...Naru already has anniversary skin

god I wish

Attached: 1560803764240.jpg (600x600, 244K)

>naruniggers shitting up yet another GBF VS thread
How you cunts haven't jumped off a bridge yet is beyond my understanding.
We're getting Sturm and you'll like it.

Attached: 1566617756591.webm (634x720, 284K)

Attached: __hanasaki_tsubomi_and_kurumi_erika_heartcatch_precure_and_etc_drawn_by_c_moon__4a57eea05bd443ce8c0f (634x845, 521K)

So does Vira, are you retarded? The poll was for the 5th birthday.

Attached: Vira_Scarlet_Camellia_Kimono.png (960x800, 164K)

If that's the case, then we should also be getting Ferry's grandnephew, right?

You literally couldn't vote for Naru.

Well shit, you are retarded
No I'm pretty sure you could, since she was somewhere on the list, most people just did the smart thing and voted for someone who didnt have one already

Attached: 1488272369502.png (279x337, 187K)

Tbh at this point I’m not even going to get this game on launch
I just going to wait until the whole season 1 rooster came out
Which by then the main game is probably on sales as well

She was in the list, above Naru, jesus christ, fucking idiot.

How am I retarded? You're the one pretending like having an aniversary skin would matter.

Based master of the Arcsys DLcycle

MEtera better get announced tonight

Vira doesn't have any anniversary skin, but that shouldn't matter at all.

So Naru had her votes cut because she had a skin and Vira is actually unpopular and only got votes because she didn't have a skin.

I just want Zooey. I hope she's in the season 1 pass, i don't wanna wait till season 2 or later.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030233000_02.png (960x800, 170K)

>Mary
>Eugen
>Almeida
>Silva
I just wish one of these could get in but I guess I'm fucked.

Attached: DuhZbGSVsAAG85t.jpg (1920x1440, 312K)

Ok nutbrain
-There was no New Years skin poll, they keep giving those to literally anyone they feel like, mainly story characters, for gods sake Noa has one, Bea and Zeta and Lance and Vane have them because they are some of the most popular "pairs" in the game
-The poll was for anniversary skin, Naru didnt win that because she already got it for 2nd anniversary(or 3rd?)

Needs more sexy adult women

Attached: 1568310237550.jpg (732x1024, 77K)

>Mary
>Almeida
Mah African sib.

>Naru didnt win that because she already got it for 2nd anniversary(or 3rd?)
Yes, sure that was the reason. I don't know why you fags hate Vira so much, get help. Or at least stay on /gbfg/.

Why is every granblue thread full of angry shit flinging virgins. /vg/ general is the same.
Is it the heavy autism that this game attracts?

Those sex adult women appear to be three feet tall.

Naru would have been first place if she didn't already have a skin while Vira wouldn't even make it to top 20.

>virgins
that's irrelevant
>Is it the heavy autism that this game attracts?
Probably

Seite for sure
I'd personally like Six or Feower but having the group leader makes far more sense

You're a cool guy in my book, fellow Mary/Almeidafag. Hopefully, we'll get one of them in.

Naru wasn't even first place for the most ringed or starred character in the game, even in her respective element. Literally lost to a dude, twice.

We all hate GBF, but we can't quit GBF.

Vira didn't even rank for rings or stars.

I probably spend well over 10k USD since 2016 but I manage to quit last year
Just can’t keep up with the power creep anymore

>Eleven characters with dumbed down movesets
Were there even command normals in the beta?

Attached: 1524132080368.jpg (850x697, 249K)

I'm not talking about Vira.

did you move to fgo

But I am. Vira has more things while Naru is clearly more popular.

Attached: Best.png (547x354, 300K)

Actually I manage to stop playing all kusoges

but you are in this thread bro
but congrats though that takes strength

>11 characters in the base roster
>boring characters and not even some of the fans favorites
>already 3 season pass planned
>communication is simply horrible
>graphics are already old gen compared to GG2020 which will be released during the same fucking year
>no one is talking about it before or after we learn news about it
Yep, I'm not this kind of guy normally, but this is the biggest dead on arrival flag I ever saw.
The only other one I can think of is the last DOA.

Tell me your secrets

I want to quit

They're about the same, take your obssesion with dykes somewhere else.

Are they gonna show off that Project Awakening game?

I don't think even cygames care about this, they're mostly about princess connect and maybe relink.
Someone in the office probably just wanted a fighting game spinoff.

What's a matter? Can't handle a 3 foot adult woman?

Attached: 67633026_p0.png (1260x900, 968K)

One day I just notice that I literally spend all my times playing kusoges
Juggling between 3-4 kusoges like it’s fucking jobs
Then I decide to just take a week long vacation of no kusoge just only logging in for freebie
I even tell my guildmate in Granblue that I won’t help on the guild war

Then without kusoge I got bore and start playing other game or watch anime backlog
I also start playing fighting game so that also take all my attention
By the end of vacation week I got real hook to Tekken so I decide that maybe I need another week of vacation. It’s not like I going to get anything out of all these rerun event and I can’t improve my grid without whaling on a whale weapon anyway
Few months later I don’t even feel the need to log in for daily game anymore
But I still log in when there are free draw tho

My grid before I stop playing
I’m in this thread probably because its about granblue versus

Attached: 81DD6B11-813F-4A6D-9667-F5FE52CAF09C.jpg (1242x2062, 880K)

>communication is simply horrible
>no one is talking about it before or after we learn news about it
These are the worst, the gaps in between hearing about this game are long enough to forget about it completely
Le Ferry armpits was the most talking I'd seen come out of this game and that was pretty short lived

>having to put draphs on dlc since they will sell more
>doesn't get the game overall will sell less without draps on main roster

>cagliostro
>she
and it's 100% chance that if there is dlcs cog will be there

Attached: 1520584204926.png (213x207, 57K)

They basically forgot that to sell DLCs, you need to sell your game first.
They have a shit ton of popular characters and they didn't even use 1/5 of them to sell their fucking game.

yup
and i am kinda upset since that could end up being a really good game from the start that only grew larger and better
but is just gonna start shit that will grow to be acceptable

Attached: Z9788941.gif (500x400, 627K)

Slip of the tongue

It’s genuinely going to be sfv anime edition and I hate that. They still advertise it as a fighting game first and still seem to be dim enough to think cutting a shit load of resources for the actual appeal of a fighting game especially for a series with a shitload of characters to choose from with tons being super unique and fun. All for Tekken force Granblue’d RPG edition.

I’m just so irritated that they just blew all the potential of the game out of the water and they didn’t even realize it yet.

western spy detected
иди нaхyй мyдaк

it'll be fine you babies

It’ll be “fine” but I not going to be happy with fine when the game EASILY could be great in its current framework.

Metera is in what more do you want

news in 3 hours. we gonna live until then or what

On the plus side, they added the skin shop so you can buy the skin whenever you unlock her even if you don't buy it now.

That's for old skins though. It'll be some time until Nio's gets added to the shop.

1 hour to go until no new information

you mean 2 and a half

The granblue vs part doesn't start for another 2 and a half hours.

2 and a half, then 27 or so minutes til the new trailer actually queues

We might not even get a character trailer
I mean it's gonna release feb and there's only 3 characters left to show

Isn't Project Awakening also supposed to be at TGS with a demo announcement?
Where would it even be shown?
And where the fuck is Relink?

Attached: Project-Awakening-Arise-Korea_02-20-19.jpg (600x338, 190K)

>where the fuck is Relink
Think they mentioned next stream which should be around christmas for more news
At this rate the ps5 might release first

their presentation is 45 minutes so I'd hope they have something new to show

I hope too, but I have no expectations

I really hope Relink gets a day one PC port
It's one of my most anticipated games

Im only considering playing this slightly because of the flamberge character. It is a under repped bad ass looking weapon that does not get the dick sucking it deserves. Its a edgy looking weapon with purpose to that edge it should be the katana of greatswords.

whens he stream happening bros?

>you need to sell your game first.
>include bonus evolite/gold brick
They already guaranteed it.

Now they will save the popular characters for DLC because that's how you sell DLC

Attached: 1521668558271.jpg (728x593, 122K)

in about two hours

Don't care, fuck this eSports pandering garbage game. I did not realize how homofaggoty Granblue is since I mainly read doujins, but I will not share a fanbase with fujos. The entire roster should be waifus.
FUCK OFF

you probably don't play fighting games at all because every anime fighter has a decent number of twinks in it

or fighting games in general cause there isn't a single fighting game series where there are more girls than dudes in the roster unless you pick gimmicky shit like Arcana Heart or Sailor Moon

People buying it for evolite/gold brick will never launch the game, so they will never buy their DLCs.
Maybe you don't understand that a fighting game can only work on the long time with a solid fanbase which will only be there if the game is interesting.
11 characters with none of the most popular ones and with those tiny movesets?
People will drop the game in a month.

>adds a free 10-draw ticket with each DLC character
Stop underestimating this genius

Attached: 1521668877653.jpg (624x1109, 41K)

no one gives a fuck about metera besides people that don't even play the gacha

>save the best part for dlc
>no one buys the game besides people who buy early because they are faggots

Attached: 897414.png (342x336, 138K)

>More news around christmas
>it comes
>Look forward to news in summer
Brilliant

Cerberus when.

Not that much of a fighting game player anymore but this is one of the games I'm the most excited to play

Attached: 1559489430620.png (1000x692, 1.08M)

There's some sort of bonus code for completing the RPG mode in the game so I assume people who buy it will do at least that much.

God I miss Blazblue so much. Tag is just terrible.

same

Attached: 897414.jpg (500x500, 62K)

taking lessons from the school of fatlus

What if BB gets the 3D treatment like GG

maybe izanami shouldn't have killed the game then

I like tag

twitch.tv/vibratingsheep

translation stream for when it starts in around an hour, right now it's persona shit

>start granblue because versus looks cool
>versus turns out to be not that cool
>still will pick it up because it's granblue
I got baited hard

Attached: episode_183.jpg (630x2760, 325K)

Bitch you are fucking old! Old!

Fucked up that Rosetta and the rest of the crew probably would have gave a better roster variety and creativeness. That's a sad statement to make.

30 more minutes

Attached: 1541763846073.jpg (500x501, 234K)

I'm literally in the same boat. Guess Cygames plan worked out in the end for idiots like us.

hag

Attached: 1561990919135.jpg (630x2760, 359K)

I'm hungry. I want to eat Charlotta

Attached: 1558041426435.jpg (714x1000, 234K)

fuck off gachanigger

I actually started in 2017, but dropped it pretty quickly. Then the announcement came and I picked it back up. I don't think I'll ever fully invest in the game though. I don't really care if I can't solo Bahamut or Luci. I'm just in it for the potatos and events like The Maydays.

Attached: DnsMUnwU4AEH_09.jpg orig.jpg (1000x453, 128K)

5 minutes place your bets
>Metera
>Zeta
>Vas
>Nothing

>expecting anything decent after they let us down over and over again

Metera, but deep down I'm expecting nothing.

NARMAYA CONFIRMED

Starting soon.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG CONFIRMED

IT'S TIME GRUBBERS

Metera and Silva

who's the chink with the horrible haircut

Metera

Waseda's barber.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 11 [720p].mkv_20190913_193648.906.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

MIKE CHECK

GRAN IS IN

>not only copy/paste 11 times

Pathetic...

Djeeta/Vira/Naru/Cagliostro/Zooey

There's your season 1. God dammit

>no dudes when they're trying really hard to keep the roster gender balanced
lmao

Too many girls and not enough pretty boys

>who is cag

Needs some guys like Seig or Sandalphon. And Jita would be shitty choice and I say this as a mega DJ fag. They wouldn't actually do anything with her and go with something really bland like with Gran. I'd rather have Mirin or a zodiac.

DJ Azul could be cool.
Too bad they'd never do that.

Convince me to return to the mobile game please and thank you

I stopped playing right after the most recent love live event feeling burnt out, I still pop into the game using my browser for the dailies, but its virtually unplayable because of the insane lag

I just want my cute daughter Orchid to be playable.

>Ladiva is gonna count as a girl and we will get only 2 girls in the dlc
oh no

We will get Cag to even out Ladiva

Just check in at the end of the month for a new story event and see if its worth your time or catch up to the campaign if you havent already

No draphs, no fun!

Attached: 1568352345040.jpg (1176x408, 559K)

I want a character that fights with martial arts, preferably a girl, but a guy is fine too. Who do I want in?

what'd I miss

I have nearly all the harvin units, but only up to SR no SSR harvins yet? Im not motivated enough to go check

Nothing

Aliza

padding

Aliza, she literally chun-li the one with the "oufit"

ITS HABBEDING

I fucking love these so much, I love reading throough the new translated pages, its really fun

MUH DICK

>Metera
wow who could have seen this coming

cringe

Attached: cumbrain.jpg (1275x717, 280K)

It's actually her Fire version!

Attached: large[1].jpg (1600x900, 198K)

hot as fuck

Did I miss Relink?

there is 0 info about it

why fire when we already have percival

Relink news is on December my dude

How old is Rosetta anyway

>no Metera gameplay

Attached: 1531734893309.jpg (292x302, 62K)

Like three or four digits

Too old

Wow
She looks so ugly

>Literally still skipping Ladiva and Lowain
What the genuine fuck. What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO DOES THIS WITH THEIR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND DEMOS

Needs more Harvins.

Attached: 1565811190189.jpg (907x1280, 255K)

Attached: 213asdf56.png (1263x699, 1.66M)

You don't ask a LADY her age
ufufufuf
ufufufufufu
ufufufufufufu

Does Metera have an assault jump or did I see that wrong?

glad they didn't go with the shit twintail version

Attached: 1559298526984.jpg (840x870, 115K)

She has double jump and can adjust the angle of her jump

This doujin is so damn good.

Attached: 1560877645451.gif (540x303, 1.22M)

No airdash?

>twintails
>shit
die

Attached: 1531090328426.jpg (1024x1024, 456K)

She has flight, double jump and controllable jump arc

No Cog, No Buyog.

I honestly don't understand how cygames is handling this whole game. Why is this demonstration STILL the beta build? Why do we still not have any more footage of lowain and fastiva? WHY IS THE CHARACTER SELECTION SO SHIT.

If I knew that this game would turn out this bad they never should've put this shit out in the first place and just let Arcsys focus on the new gear and a new Blazblue/P5 Arena

Fuck you, twintails are life.

Attached: 1560033617521.jpg (1280x1440, 354K)

Alright that's pretty sick

Wish they would just show Zeta and Vas already. Do they seriously think that two more one minute long trailers until February are going to generate more hype? Do they seriously think that we don't know it's them or something?

The worst part is how we pretty much knew the starting roster from day1 because of the logo
Thats just dumb and has killed hype from all streams now, next character reveal will be Zeta and Vaserage, the VAs/Devs will make it like its a huge reveal and all fans will be bored because they knew what it would be already year ago

she looks pretty flexible in terms of movement, hope she's not slow as molasses like everyone else

But they're playing Percival right now though.

They have no reason to make another demo build to send out everywhere between their own domestic showcases and international with XSeed. I was already shocked they did so for Percival but I don't expect them to do it again until at least all the characters are announced

Attached: 480px-Npc_zoom_3040035000_01.png (480x400, 214K)

that's the problem, Percival was announced after the other two and we still haven't seen a peep from them beyond their reveals

based six bro

Anything other than Siete would be dumb, but personal preference would be Sarasa or Six.

I'm here for the gameplay and they're trying to show off to people who aren't familiar about the game. The people who are either care to play the game or don't and will just wait for more gameplay. Others may stumble upon the game and see a demonstration that might get them interested by aesthetics or gameplay.

I'm already sold on the game so I'm looking for more opportunities to watch gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ufvvNhmV4&feature=youtu.be

Especially part 2 with Yaia

Attached: 1548148850612.jpg (600x800, 119K)

Did they say all of that? I hope so cause then that at least eliminates that worry about Metera's playstyle. Since if they managed to make someone like her boring and just gave her only a double jump then there really is no hope for the game's future.

yes, I heard flight from someone else but the other two are confirmed

Yeah.

So, if they do a story mode, who should be the final boss?

Negative 200

Attached: episode_1252.jpg (473x2070, 269K)

Last boss & secret 12th character.

Attached: Cowt5VvUEAAy6l_.jpg orig.jpg (2482x3509, 1.55M)

>if they do a story mode
the focus of the game is the RPG mode, have you not seen it

fkhr

didn't they say it was VS original

Attached: full_metera[1].png (638x839, 509K)

Freesia in her spider mecha or someone else depending on however far the season 2 anime will go.

I don't even know anymore. I hear conflicting shit from their own mouths.

HQ trailer

Attached: 1543607549158.png (1043x776, 741K)

Here's the trailer from the main channel rather than a livestream rip.
youtube.com/watch?v=utAO54XMpv4

Attached: metera.webm (640x360, 275K)

I hope there really is a 12th character cause I'm desperate at this point. As well as any character unlocked after story mode has to be someone at least noteworthy or interesting in some way.

God what's with the boring ass music, I thought you guys said Granblue had good tracks

bros...

they fixed her pointy boobs

>that trailer and music
>those messages with the dancing chibis
>licks lips at battle intro, screen kiss as win screen
I'm starting to dig it the more I watch it, it oozes character

>literally beats you up and then lovingly makes you her husband
nice

>draphkeks btfo once again
Thank you KMR

Attached: 1551113260351.jpg (243x554, 63K)

MUH

call me a faggot but I like the see through black drapes on her for this game, that one is just too naked and looks kinda stupid

i don't play these dogshit games. but i do always come into these threads and save every image

Attached: dancing.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Anons what do you think the price will be?

$60 of course

?
The drapes look the same in both to me

$120 for all the characters they plan to release in a season pass.

Attached: 1561420145365.png (120x120, 10K)

they are, he's a dope

Cute slut

Attached: yay.webm (1280x720, 507K)

Why did they make her slutty? she's not a slut/

60 usd, 20 dollar season passes, 40 dollars GBF EXCLUSIVES season pass. This shit is getting MILKED. They already seen how many people bought the shitty anime solely for in-game items

I don't follow this game a lot, which are the playable characters so far?

Attached: 213asdf56.png (1916x1080, 3.51M)

She has the long ass bison slide

Fuck this bitch

I will sandbag every match against Metera and not regret it

Metera
Percival
Lancelot
Charlotte
Ladiva
Lowain
Gran
Katalina
Ferry

From the makers of "Jiren's ojou slide"

Attached: EEZPPgvU4AEIBNP.jpg (535x1300, 183K)

Faster

I don't play the game, what are these dances for? Is she a meta character?

This new girl reminds me of a Fate Go slut, which one is ripping off who?

She's meta for whales with the grid to utilize her, though they only use her if they don't have the current meta characters.

Attached: BGRHAADS_p005.jpg (1280x1466, 581K)

>what are these dances for?
It's cute

Attached: 1568432887406.png (706x580, 62K)

She's a clubber

Fuwa fuwa

>no guns
>no katanas
>no harps
>no female draphs
>no SOIYA
>two (2) homoknights
>including the worst one
>La"literally fucking who"diva
>CENSORED
This roster fucking sucks.

The fighting game has a lobby system with chibi avatar for characters like that. So maybe we can make our chibis do dances in lobbies? That or they just made a dance animation for the cuteness

Niche meta since it's hard to get a use out of her Bow proficiency.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040195000_02.png (960x800, 212K)

How is it censored?

Playable hector will make her core

Ass-covering shorts instead of panties

It's her Fire version.
Here's your (You).

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040072000_01.png (960x800, 146K)

Attached: 1568431893227.png (649x591, 614K)

Dunno she seems pretty slutty to me.

Attached: episode_454.jpg (630x2760, 321K)

She's a country bumpkin LARPing as a slut

see retard

Her fire version is literally wearing something that looks like high-cut panties on the side, that also dip low in the middle.

Now in Versus she has full-blown shorts.

Who even wanted Metera? When are they going to add female draphs, you know, the most popular race?

Attached: GBFVersus roster.jpg (2912x4008, 2.16M)

Are you blind?

Blame Snoy for this man, just wait for the PC version to uncensor it.

DLC. Please understand loyal grubber.

I wanted her

It's no big deal really it doesn't look that bad
It was probably to avoid a higher rating

>female draphs
Can't wait for all the censorship.

>draph
>popular
Every single time.

Metera is my wife

>SFV, the premier fight game esports has huge tits and ass bouncing everywhere
>The super moves involve women sitting on men, or wiggling their hips to shoot match, or whipping and kicking men
>Cygames still censors themselves by making their sexy character wear spats
Pathetic. This game isn't worth buying.

>they're the most popular

Attached: cdc.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Just so its absolutely clear:
Erunes > Draphs

Its not even debatable at this point

She's not a slut, she's cute.

I already like her move set

Attached: EEZPPgvU4AEIBNP.jpg (1600x900, 208K)

It was to be able to release at all thanks to SNOY's anti-attractive female policy.

Attached: the state of so(n)y.png (587x157, 27K)

did you suddenly forget that capcom censored mika's super?

She better be DLC.

Attached: 397270.png (1200x1200, 977K)

Humans: Boring ass basic characters you've already played in another game
Harvin: Boring ass basic characters you've already played in another game
Draph: Grappler
Erunes: Actually interesting characters

Yeah I'm thinking we need more erunes, give me Yuel and Socie

fkhr hates rob

Next announcement will be Zeta and Vaseraga riding on a society battleship on december's granfest

She's not popular and there are other mages with actual fanbases tghat aren't in

I'm not sure i want my wife to become popular, on the other hand i want to play as her she could be a lot of fun with Morax

>thread up for 11 hours and nobody noticed the bulge in OP's pic

Nice.

Attached: black knight.png (640x688, 238K)

She's actually mine.

>She's not popular
Japan is so fucking gay. She literally has the biggest breasts in GBF. PUT A FUCKING MOMMY IN GFV ALREADY YOU FUCKING COWARDS

Actually it goes like this in gbf
Primal > Human > Erune > Draph > Potatoes

>Draphs
"OH MY GOD BIG BOOBIES, MOMMY IM GONNA COOM AAAAAAAAAA"
>Erunes
Actual sex appeal, tasteful side boob, small amounts of clothes, tall and slender

You're a 15 years old if you like female draphs

Attached: granblue-fantasy-ferry.jpg (1096x731, 98K)

I can't believe Erunes will run GBVersus

What if I like both?

Attached: 1556679971753.png (702x800, 491K)

they wont put in the one i want so fuck it

Attached: 1537823826528.jpg (1280x1810, 804K)

>not liking mommies
t. homo

Athena and Medusa as playable fighter when

why is the roster for the game so small? and why do they take forever to show anything off, haven't heard shit gameplay wise since that beta a few months ago

yer a fucken pedo

Erune are the most boring race in GBF, though. They are literally just humans with furry ears and a tail. And most of them don't even have a tail because they're a race of whores that ruined their bloodlines by breeding with humans too much. At least draphs having different horn designs for every character, males being hulking monstrosities, and females being shortstacks gives them visual identity.

They haven't said anything to justify the small roster
There's going to be a shit ton of DLC (Minimum of 10 characters already planned), hopefully it's reasonably priced at least

Did you miss the RPG mode trailer?

Fucking based. Erunes are the patrician's choice.

Attached: lick.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

She looks like she raves

It's actually fucking ridiculous. They have a pool of over 300 characters, and they only give 10? lmao what a joke.
Not important for a fighting game. All a fighting game needs is training, versus and online.

wait you serious? she's in? where do I fucking pre-order?

Because arcsys is prioritizing production time for their own games, just look at the new GG it has the best graphics in the history of fighting games and probably any and every video game with an anime art style ever made

yeah i saw that but i haven't heard anything about any kind of improvements from the beta especially since a lot of people were saying it felt kind of lacking

Was just announced

This no depth game won't last a week, especially with GG coming out next year. And we all know how much depth GG has compared to any other anime game.

NO PIGGY NO CUMMY

Attached: 75957788_p1.jpg (800x1100, 552K)

What the GG team does has nothing to do with what the Versus team does.
The roster is fucked because Cygames wanted that stupid rpg mode and it's pretty clear that modelling all those bosses and weapons and stuff ate away time and resources.

Both companies are insanely busy

>we want a fighting game
>we also want an RPG beatemup shoved into it as well
>what do you mean we already have an RPG in the works? we'll also shove in an RPG into the fighting game, even if it is at the expense of the multiplayer

>stupid rpg mode
But it might be fun

cygames literally killing their own game by spending time on developing things people don't want. A 10 roster game won't survive in 2020. Fucking samsho came out with more characters at launch.

Lots of hot jpgs in this thread. How much do I have to pay to get a swimsuit jpg?
I like the girl with furry ears and the girl with furry ears and the girl with furry ears and the girl with horns and the girl with furry ears

And yet they still have the gull to call it a fighting game first and foremost. Man I'm bitter about this game.

>since his reveal we've only seen Lowain get beaten up by characters shown after him and his Yggdra special recycled into a boss for the RPG mode

You just missed the best time if you wanted characters in swimsuits. The next best time for that will be in march. They're going to do a bunch of free rolls then and the swimsuit versions will be available.

>no draph mommies
>small roster
>dumb single player bullshit
>no depth
>slow
>auto combos
I'll pass and wait for Guilty Gear 2020.

It might be fun, but nobody wanted something that all it will be is a little dumb fun for a bit at the expense of the rest of the actual game everyone came for.

free, thanks to the free 10-rolls everyday on that time

I wanted it

It will be fun, that user is just a big party pooper upset about something he can't get excited about

~30 USD around March with the annitix.

>not being a luckchad
I got swimsuit Grea for free

>but nobody wanted something that all
It was very clearly a priority for Cygames though. They wanted to put the mobage experience without the actual gacha in a game for new players

isn't that what relink is for

Keep that mobage shit out of our fighting games.

being a fighting game should have been a priority if they just wanted a simple fighting game that mainly focused on single player stuff they could've just ask the ninja storm team to make a game instead

You have relink already. That's what that should be for. I'm not saying this mode shouldn't have ever existed, but they should have stopped focusing so much on it when it became clear that further expansion to the mode would become a clear decimate for everything else.

I remember watching that rpg reveal and thinking oh that looks neat having no issues with it until the statements they made right after about the rest of the game.

I'll be maining Metra and Kat. No one else is allowed to play her on this board, or website. Go play the homosexual or the three homosexuals.

That's because cygames is semi retarded half the time. i mean this is the company that pays for anime to be made to market gacha that they end up not even launching.
They should be focusing on making Re:link not vaporware as that was the single-player story-focused RPG experience to introduce Grubble to the gacha-avoiding RPG audience while Vs could've just been one of those things to show off designs and play with cool fighting styles to go for a totally different demographic

Attached: Meaty2.webm (618x980, 2.84M)

then you'll cry when you get beat by said homosexuals

Nah, my bow and rapier will keep the homos at bay. I'll catch the gay virus if they touch me.

>they made a character for cumskulls
I guess every fighting game needs at least one

Attached: 1557131094692.png (722x525, 624K)

FASTER

Holy fuck that move at 0:25.

Attached: Meaty4.webm (618x980, 3M)

Stop replying to me homo. Even your posts are contagious.

FASTER

You can be a slut and also be a loving older sister

>none of them are in because of popularity
>Percival is not in because of popularity
Fujoshits LOVE Percival what in the actual fuck are you on about. That dude pushes more merch than any of the female characters.

Attached: a good time with lyria.png (164x177, 41K)

Yea i like percival too but this fujoshit focus nowadays makes me like the game less. I wanna say it was starting this year that they doubled down.

Percy is a dev shilled character that also actually ended up being genuinely liked by a lot of people. Vira is exactly that too.

>You have relink already.
That's not going to be the GBF experience, that game is very clearly sad by Cygames to be different in a lot of ways. They are making all new primal beasts and a lot of new locations as a separate story.

Versus on the other hand is their oppurtunity to let people play GBF without gacha by doing the quest system and the grid system that define the gameplay of the mobage. Relink won't have any of that

Attached: Meaty8.webm (618x980, 226K)

Attached: 1568437837820[1].webm (1920x1080, 2.64M)

>barely has any ass to begin with
>censor it
how can they keep doing it to us bros?

>Gran: Play footsie until you get a whiff punish you cancel into kick special then oki
>Katalina: Play footsie until you get a whiff punish you cancel into pierce special then oki
>Lancelot: Play footsie until you get a whiff punish you cancel into rekka then oki
>Percival: Play footsie until you get a whiff punish you cancel into powerup then oki

>Charlotta: Play footsie until you get a whiff punish you cancel into demon flip mixup

>Ladiva: Grappler

>Ferry: Long-range normal, zoning, ghost setups, Genei Jin, fireball super that stays on screen for zoning and mixups
>Lowain: Command grab, strikers, TWO installs
>Metera: Multiple projectiles, air projectile, Doom missiles, Bison slide, double jump

Why are only Erunes allowed to be fun?

they're the best race objectively

you mean why did they waste so many characters on basic bitch shit?

Yuel fucking when? I need my girl

No RoB character

cog

Attached: cog sled.png (457x324, 245K)

will be DLC

what the hell happened to Re: Link?

News in December

They keep adding more content and pushing its release further away.

They admitted they were way too optimistic about the first release date so now they're saying we'll release info when we have it.

>slav quat
>heels off the ground
Either you're an Amerikanski spy or you're Chinese spy, fess up

Attached: 1568440016365[1].webm (1920x1080, 2.58M)

>tfw want to ring Metera but also need the mats for gold bricks

Attached: Untitled.jpg (601x390, 102K)

do it pussy

Yeah, I managed to get 2 bricks from the last RoTB, I don't have enough materials to make multiple Jews with anyway. Maybe for now I'll stick to getting Okto and Esser since I got copies of the katana and gun previously.

Should have just made an Erune fighter. I look forward to Ilsa being tons of fun. Yuisis too. Scat make the dreams come true. Then instead of Black Knight have it be Golden Knight. Sister action with Pholia and her cute dog. Topping it off with Eustace. I made myself sad since that already sounds like a better roster than what we got

>all the characters and their moves look great
>default roster of 10 characters
I'm excited but also a little let down. Unless the beat 'em up mode has a fuckton of enemies it's really just gonna feel like half a game.

>There are people in this thread right now that think this game will last longer than a month

I hope not i'd rather play a cute alchemist.

Attached: uAx8AxS.png (167x257, 104K)

I heard she has the best butt in gbf. can anyone confirm this

>Implying Cygames won't throw money at it like crazy

See

That’s why she’s best usable with whales who can get multiattack with the whale weapons

whoever told you that is wrong

Attached: 1556592854878.jpg (877x1240, 104K)

But they already have the anime to give people the Grub experience, and the novel, and the manga. The problem is that the last three aren't popular and the first one was only bought by people who are already playing the mobage because it came with gold.

Heck they actually changed Relink because they wanted to push "the grub experience". It's become clear that Cygames might not actually ignore why Grub is popular at all.

When will best harvin be in?

Attached: 204236.jpg (396x391, 35K)

>they're trying to show off to people who aren't familiar about the game
Thing is, there so far hasn't been much past the basics to show off. What you see is what you get. The hope is always that this next character will add something to dig into and then it ends up being a bit plain

never
pachi is choosing from the cast based on who he thinks fits

i want the grub experience that isn't the first story arc again.

Attached: 1551992367468.png (325x325, 184K)

Attached: d0970e4cff37d8999468d6d3a85daf32ab5ef59c.png (1575x1936, 678K)

was OP a prophet?

Liking dick doesn't make you a bad person.

Where's your Alanaan for gw, fag?

Nah, we have been expecting this for a long time now.

Attached: tumblr_pqrccqEjkw1qepviyo1_1280.gif (238x169, 1001K)

Attached: 156486188.png (965x536, 681K)

Too bad FKHR is obsessed with it. Really though I'm surprised that Cygames givrs him so much control.

Best Harvin is already in

Attached: 63230644_p0.jpg (800x1200, 898K)

I don't see Yoda

I can tell she's into anal.

>finally get hollowsky weapon
>need more keys to uncap it
Fug i was hoping i could just save up more keys for when i get more eternals and shards.

Sony said no because they're too sexualized. Based desu, Draphs are shit.

She only likes Satyr's dick

Sequel of Satyr's onaholes when?

Attached: 1557792450888.jpg (434x366, 58K)

That's a boy?

no it's a girl with a penis.

It’s a satyr as a girl

Check it up

>he doesn't know

Attached: satyr's contradictory appearance.png (693x860, 816K)

Canon futanari

She's a dickgirl (or a futa)

Attached: BIG.png (442x332, 171K)

Attached: 74596597_p0.jpg (1032x1457, 1.46M)

but her summer version doesn't have any secret hotdog

Have you apologized to Arte today?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpS3zrSywA

At her age I've no doubt she is a tuck master. Plus i just assumed she hid it behind her skirt thing that went with her bikini.

Why do you think they hid her crotch with a ruffly skirt?

Attached: BIG MEATY.jpg (376x440, 287K)

We keep getting it and yet I can’t seem to get Black Knight and her group in this shit either. That’s the extra salt in the wound that I can’t even get the one thing that was ok in the first act

>some literally who singing poorly
or
>LET ME FEEL THE POWER

why? I dindu

Yes

Attached: Untitled.png (403x115, 69K)