Why are jrpgs so conservative?

One thing that has always puzzled me about jrpgs is how conservative they are when it comes to game mechanics.

Japanese RPGs seem to come in two flavors: menu-based combat (usually turn-based) or 3rd person action-combat...and that's basically it. Whereas with western RPGs, the sky is the limit, and there's no restriction to what kind of game mechanics they can implement.

Where is the Japanese equivalent of something like Heroes of Might and Magic, which fuses RPG-style character progression and adventure with 4x-style strategic sensibilities? Where is the Japanese equivalent of something like Deus Ex, a game that seamlessly combines RPG, stealth game, action-adventure game and first-person shooter?

A rather telling example is Persona 5. Its protagonists are literally called Phantom Thieves, and the game revolves around sneaking into palaces and performing heists. While it pays some lip service to this theme, it ultimately plays like any bog-standard jrpg with the same abstract meniu-based combat system.

Interestingly, around the same time, Invisible Inc was released. A western turn-based RPG of sorts that also revolves around sneaking into places and performing heists. But here, the game mechanics actually utilize this theme. You can finish the entire game without ever touching an enemy, or heck, without an enemy ever seeing you. Instead of beating up enemies, gameplay is about creating distractions, setting up traps, hacking into systems, pickpocketing unsuspecting guards, hiding bodies, avoiding alarms and all sorts of other stealth-related activities

Something like Invisible Inc could never have come from a Japanese developer, because they seem to have a weirdly restrictive idea of what RPGs can be. But why is this?

Attached: 1939494923.jpg (2000x1167, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Beepzorz/
redditsearch.io/?term=&dataviz=false&aggs=false&subreddits=&searchtype=posts,comments&search=true&start=0&end=1568396070&size=100
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/473826132/
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.reddit.com/user/Beepzorz
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/beepzorz/
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.reddit.com/user/Beepzorz/
lpsg.com/threads/hairdresser-bulge-contact.329195/page-5#post-6038305
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/474071494/#474071494
arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/1834891981.jpg/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/jrpg vs wrpg.png/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1834891981.jpg/
archive.fo/ehVe0
lpsg.com/members/beepzorz.333932/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beep thread

Stop making this thread you mental cuckold

too much deference to the old ways, it's extremely disrespectful to try something new because you are shitting on your mentor as far as they see it

>Beep thread

What the fuck is a "beep thread"?

Some autistic redditor who spams these MS paint images.

>Some autistic redditor who spams these MS paint images.
How do you know it's him?

Stop posting this shit, you autistic Redditfag.

Attached: bait.png (343x531, 12K)

Someone posted his account there when he made a nearly identical thread last night, where he posts the exact same images as OP.

Not him but look up Beepzorz. Just found this out yesterday and really, you’ll start to see a pattern.

Is this him:

reddit.com/user/Beepzorz/

It appears to be completely empty though? There is no posting history.

Take a look at his karma. The fag deleted his post history.

Actually, Suikoden 2 vs Jagged Alliance 2 is another good comparison. Both games are turn-based RPGs where you recruit an army from around a 100 or so characters to overthrow a dictatorial regime.

Suikoden 2 plays like a bogstandard jrpg with a superficial army mini-game.

Jagged Alliance 2 lets you actually wage guerrila warfare. You have to manage a mercenary company and hire mercenaries, train militia, liberate towns, sabotage enemy structures, overtake surface-to-air-missile sites so they don't shoot down your helicopter, take over mines and use them as a source of income for your war activities. Like in real warfare, morale is a concern, and party members can demand higher salaries or even leave you depending on your actions. True to the nature of guerrila warfare, you can set up sneak attacks and ambushes. Sound plays an integral role, everything you do produces noise. There are four different movement modes (running, walking, crouching, or going prone) that asks you to make a trade-off between how much sound you make, how fast you move and how much stamina and action points it takes. Besides line of sight and sound, stealth also takes into account the level of illumination. Since the game is open world, not only can you choose when to engage enemies, during day or night, with obvious consequences (nighttime makes it harder for the enemy to see you, but also makes it harder for you to see them), but enemies will also adjust their tactics and AI behaviour, such as throwing out flares during the night to light up the surroundings. Naturally, to be succesful at stealth requires the use of silent weapons such as (throwing) knives.

Attached: 1546120063851.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>still posting this shit
>is a frogposter and a Redditfag
Fuck off.

Eh, I understand where you’re coming from, but most western RPGs also fall into a handful of categories (shooter, isometric or simple action combat ). I can also list a bunch of Japanese RPGs with very different combat systems.

>FF13
>TWEWY
>Fire Emblem
>Dark Souls
>Tales
>Inazuma Eleven
>Digimon World
>Knights in the Nightmare
>Resonance of Fate
>Valkyria Chronicles
>Ys
Etc.

Overall the biggest difference between WRPGs and JRPGs seems to be the degree of linearity. Western RPGs are usually much more open whereas JRPGs are (generally) more focused on telling a linear narrative.

I did my master’s degree in japan and this was the single most annoying part about the Japanese mindset. The theme of my master’s research challenged an existing theory, and none of my Japanese peers could wrap their heads around the idea that I would question something that someone more senior than me had written. They all just wrote meta reviews, summing up things that other people had already said. Not one of them actually conducted experimental research, and they took every established theory as law.

>Eh, I understand where you’re coming from, but most western RPGs also fall into a handful of categories (shooter, isometric or simple action combat ). I can also list a bunch of Japanese RPGs with very different combat systems.
Most of the games you listed still fit a very specific jrpg mold. For example, almost all those games have a rigid separation between exploration and combat, with battles taking place in a separate screen disconnected from the game world.. By contrast, wrpgs tend to utilize the environment in combat, which allows for a much greater variety in gameplay systems.

Bleep please stop obsessing over two different genres or you will end up as that laughingstock of barry.

Several of them do not have separate environments for battles, or have specific battle maps that are handcrafted to make the most interesting battle environment possible.

It could actually be argued that in many cases this is the superior approach to putting battles in a game because the developer can fully craft interesting scenarios for the player to do battle in, whereas more open games often struggle to create interesting or memorable levels.

Fire emblem and resonance of fate are good examples of this approach done right.

Just google his name and see what images search give you.

Attached: 1567274089327.jpg (961x960, 113K)

Lmao

Attached: IMG_8897.jpg (629x689, 207K)

OH NO NO NO

This is some next level autism

Holy shit, that’s just embarrassing.

I respect the effort and passion.

It all makes sense now hahahahaha

You mean autism?

>the faggot actually deleted his comment history
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>so scared he deleted his history after being exposed
OH NONONO HAHAHAHHAHAHA

OP, you're going to eat as much shit as Barry now

STOP REPLYING THO THIS BULLSHIT SPAMMER

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

why is it always a faggot redditor

Attached: 1568250970880.jpg (500x375, 58K)

>A literal redditor is making these posts
Are you just doing this because Yea Forums lets you make threads about the same subject every single day?

Attached: 1499030122014.png (400x478, 359K)

Suikoden 2 is great.
Fuck you spam man

>Fire emblem and resonance of fate are good examples of this approach done right.
Not really.
I have never understood why people would praise the map design in any Fire Emblem game.

The maps consists mostly of dead space. Maps are massive but because encounters only happen in close quarters (even archers have a laughably short range), most of your time is just spent mindlessly moving units forward rather than making interesting decisions

Take for example basic combat scenarios like characters trying to cross an open field while archers snipe at them from a distance. This sort of scenario can't occur in Fire Emblem because archers can only fire from 1 square away. That means they're essentially not really archers, but just a different flavor of melee attack.

Bosses don't pose a threat, because they almost always remain glued to the gate/throne they're guarding, so you can just have all your characters surround them and take potshots at them.

Also, outside of the odd level with a fog of war gimmick (which sucks, because the AI cheats and just sees through fog of war), all units are visible to each other all times, even if your units aren't anywhere near them and can't possibly see them. The lack of any sort of line of sight/visibility mechanics is just a huge missed opportunityy. A major part of other tactics games is maintaining situational awareness of where enemies are and conversely, hiding yourself from enemies to ambush them. This opens all sort of tactical options like hiding behind a wall and waiting for the enemy to cross a corner, or creating distractions with one character while another sneaks up on them. What is the point of such massive maps in Fire Emblem games if that space is not even used in any meaningful way?

I don't even remember anything about the battle screens in Resonance of Fate utter than them being utterly generic grey industrial arenas.

wrpg is dying. blame western devs who were only doing aaa marketing. they couldve kept making aa/niche wrpgs

Fuck off back to Plebbit, fag.

>jrpg fags can't refute anything he says so they have to make up a redditor boogeyman who, as it turns out, doesn't even exist since he doesn't seem to have any posts on reddit
SAD

Attached: 1552342220501.png (500x495, 468K)

>he didn’t even read the thread
Fucking moron.

>obnoxious spammer is getting his thread spammed
Pure pottery

Hello, beepzorz.

this thread was literally reposted yesterday with the same fucking opening text and title, just a different OP pic.
Even if you aren't a fucking baiting retard who feeds off of attention, let it rest for a bit. You're clearly trying way too fucking hard fighting your imaginary war.

Attached: 1c1.gif (480x270, 10K)

redditsearch.io/?term=&dataviz=false&aggs=false&subreddits=&searchtype=posts,comments&search=true&start=0&end=1568396070&size=100

Here's your post history for anyone to see you braindead tard.
The fact you actually tried to delete your own posts after the thread yesterday that exposed your identity only proves us right.

You mean truth?

>type in Beepzorz
>his entire post history comes up
This is too fucking good.

Put me into the screencap.

Attached: 1567657875964.jpg (125x100, 3K)

Why do you make fun of him being a Redditor when you seem to know all the autistic intricacies of Reddit yourself, to the point that you're schooling him on how to use Reddit?

Oh, the username search doesn't carry on.
Anyway, it's piss easy to see all his posts, all that shit is archived.

>actually agreeing with Reddit

Saged reported called the cops

Attached: Field Surgeon_UD.jpg (312x445, 58K)

*cough* Panzer Dragoon Saga *cough*

>actually agreeing with Reddit
All his posts on Reddit were heavily downvoted though.

>type reddit archives
>literally in the first page
BEEP ON SUICIDE WATCH RN

>getting this mad that you got exposed

>archers can only fire from one tile away
you've never played a fire emblem game, stopped reading here

Attached: 1568099344581.jpg (720x720, 46K)

Figures it's a redditor. God fucking damn it.

I'm making fun of you for the lack of basic knowledge of how internet works you braindead tard.
The way you've cried after getting downvoted is actually adorable too.

Attached: 1553124535816.png (1069x222, 15K)

Saved for the next 1000 thread that mentally ill retard will make

Attached: 1568134528671.png (500x376, 1.01M)

The fact it's a redditor that's hated even among reddit is the cherry on top. This guy is literally the definition of a one-man crusade. Also a retard.

Attached: 502.jpg (351x359, 19K)

>all the mentally ill shitposters on Yea Forums are rejects from other sites
Should have known

>not even redditors can stand him
By god what a obnoxious faggot.

>you've never played a fire emblem game,
Just because thre are bows that let you fire from 2 squares aways, doesn't change the fact that the majority of any FE gam is spent using bows that can only fire from 1 square away.

>finally get DMC5 Deluxe Edition
>having fun with TWEWY’s post game
>see this obnoxious Redditfag get exposed
Feels good, man.

Attached: IMG_5991.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Is there a game with the anime graphics of jrpgs and the freedom of wrpgs?

>*cough* Panzer Dragoon Saga *cough*
You mean that shitty game that doesn't even grant you the fantasy of flying and fighting atop a dragon, since the flying sections take place in a literal corridor, and they teleport you to a separate battle screen like in every jrpg?

Compare that to say, Drakan, which switches seamlessly from fighting with Rhynn on the ground and climbing on her dragon and freely flying through the world and blasting enemies?

With how often this faggot spams these threads and posts on Reddit, we can confirm he doesn't even play the games he praises. Not once does he post screenshots or video of his own gameplay. After all RPGs are time consuming and he has websites to sperg out on.

Because Japan doesn't have SJW's to ruin gaming with their identity politics and black dick fetish.

Nice. Have fun, user.

Does he ever mention Obsidian?

>By god what a obnoxious faggot.
What was wrong with that comment? All he did was post a wiki link.

Where did you go for your masters? The people at JAMSTEC that I met (at least the ones involved with microbiology) were very open-minded. There was even one guy researching the possibility of non-carbon based lifeforms.

He literally showed posts above that he never played fire emblem what do you expect?

>He literally showed posts above that he never played fire emblem what do you expect?
Says the person who refuses to address So I can only assume you tacitly agree.

Dude, nobody gives a flying fuck about arguing with you anymore. This accusation will bury you like a mountain of wet carpets until the day you fuck off for good

why would we address someone who clearly comes here exclusively to start console war tier arguments about "HURR THING I LIKE GOOD, THING YOU LIKE BAD"?

Attached: 5c3.png (500x600, 500K)

>he’s posting with Reddit’s format as well
Not even the guy you responded to but way to make it even more obvious, fag.

>This accusation will bury you like a mountain of wet carpets until the day you fuck off for good
The accusation of using a video game forum to talk about video games?

Oh NOES, how will my reputation ever recover.

>Dude, nobody gives a flying fuck about arguing with you anymore.
You don't care because you know I'm right, and can't come up with any counter-arguments.

Man, this entire thread is just gold.

You're literally no better than a wojak poster man, give it up

>ACfag
>FF15-kun
>now this one
What the fuck happens with this board

Attached: 1561244984738.jpg (322x245, 28K)

>oh noes
Holy shit, fuck off.

You should read this thread. He tries to make an argument on why Kefka is a bad villain, gets exposed for not having played FF6, and then tries shifting the conversation to be about how Kreia from KOTOR is a deep villain.
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/473826132/

Then why you removed your post history?
Man people is gonna have a blast digging trough your shit.

my sides

>With how often this faggot spams these threads and posts on Reddit
Almost none of the anti-jrpg topics and memes you see on a daily basis are from me, though it's possible I inspired others on Yea Forums to make them.

Holy shit the damage control is delicious

>He deleted all his comments after Yea Forums found out about him
HAHAHAHA

Which jrpgs champion trickle down economics and killing gays?

Still not a single screenshot, video clip or even a save file from any of the games you supposedly like or dislike.

whats the point of this thread when wrpgs dont even come out.

Nips are still recycling ideas from the mold that were early Ultima and Wizardry games, even down to things such as your party getting an airship, a long lasting tradition in JRPGs. They basically made dumbed down clones of those games and they've been treading water ever since. So while WRPGs went in all kinds of directions even 20 years ago there was already a lot of experimentation, JRPGs have fossilized because its fans buy the stale shit anyway.

>Almost none of the anti-jrpg topics and memes you see on a daily basis are from me
What do you have to gain from lying like this, my man?

What's with this faggot and comparing everything?

You can see his post history on wayback machine too.
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.reddit.com/user/Beepzorz
He's a clinical shitposter and all his images should be auto-filtered here.

Attached: 1537438005844.png (474x444, 457K)

you're literally just digging yourself a deeper hole, holy shit.

He can erase his redditurd profile but can't erase his past

You only played 10 minutes of the game, didn't you?

Attached: 25a.jpg (285x327, 9K)

We can see the images you're using and vast majority of the most fucking retarded jrpg holy war threads are coming from you.

>IT'S NOT ME IT'S SOMEONE ELSE
Where are the proofs beep

Attached: 1565891258556.jpg (720x540, 60K)

that was my first post in this thread though

Attached: wut.jpg (255x256, 11K)

>What do you have to gain from lying like this, my man?
I'm serious. In fact, I was completely absent from Yea Forums for a period of several months this year. I was incredibly surprised that people started reposting my memes en masse.

you posted this same shitty thread yesterday, beep.

Somehow the actual autists thought they were in good company.

>this thread

Attached: laughing Hanekoma.png (253x463, 23K)

>no refutal or counter-argument whatsoever
Thanks for proving that panzer dragoon is shitty weebtrash.

They hated Jesus because he tolt them the truth

>I was completely absent from Yea Forums for a period of several months this year

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x909, 31K)

Look, even you aren't lying nobody is going to give a shit. Just go, leave with a little dignity at least

That’s exactly it. Shitposters these days abuse the anonymity of these boards to push their agendas while pretending it is not just them. See ACfag, XV-kun, Xfag, and now WRPGfag.

God I almost miss tripfags.

>>I was completely absent from Yea Forums for a period of several months this year
Ask the jannies to check my IP you want. There was a break of several months.

why argue with someone who simply fishes for (you)s and wants to turn every discussion, every topic into console wars

JRPG CHAD LAUGH THREAD

Attached: 1567520927285.png (1219x496, 51K)

Yet we can see in the archives that you still posted the same shitty bait images with the same filenames all over the fucking year
You're just burying yourself deeper at this point

Attached: 1555525474891.jpg (735x765, 54K)

>everyone who criticizes jrpgs is wrpg-kun

Attached: tbt.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Hey acfag doesn't hide his identity.

Learn how to spell, ESL.

>JRPG CHAD

Attached: 1566581127316.png (680x849, 659K)

Don't make bait threads by using JA2 as an example.

Attached: 12370_screenshots_2014-09-26_000019.jpg (339x116, 51K)

>damage controlling this hard
Lmao

>Seething

>using a fatlus meme when fatlus images were made by atlus fans because they can take a joke

So, we’re gonna bully this fag with this whenever he tries to post again, right?

Of course
We just need a few image compilations of shit he did
Preferably together with MD5 of his garbage images

Attached: 1555865770370.webm (472x342, 600K)

So pic related was true since the very beginning, huh?

Attached: jrpg wrpg 7.png (892x407, 29K)

>So, we’re gonna bully this fag with this whenever he tries to post again, right?
Bully with what, exactly? Do you seriously think I care that you know that I used Reddit to post bait images...just like how I used Yea Forums to post bait images?

This is supposed to somehow drive me into despair?

Yes go into any jrpg thread and literally nobody gives a single fuck about wrpgs and just likes talking about jrpgs and which jrpg heroine has the best butt

Hey WRPG.kun I like both western and eastern role playing games, what are you gonna do about it?
Also because a game is more complex doesn't mean it's better you sperg

this is cathartic

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-111000__01.jpg (884x108, 33K)

Even better, you can all report him now

is Yea Forums just reddit at this point?

And yet you deleted your entire post history when you got caught. For someone who supposedly doesn’t care, that sure says a lot about you.

>reddit faggot makes wrpg vs jrpg threads
>is a massive autist

>twitter faggot makes FFXV vs everything else threads
>is a massive autist

GO AWAY YOU GODDAMN RETARDS

Someone needs to make a dossier image for those not in the know who will still respond to him seriously. I would, but I'm too lazy. I'm sure this will fit in it quite nicely.

>I-I'm not crying I swear !

Attached: d538517a75a1e9721ba63e340238ff2c6adb920b4329deeb4d98cbfe0b9dd490.jpg (464x454, 47K)

You care enough to delete your own reddit history then lie about the amount of time you post this shit here
You're a patented sperglord who is going to belong to the Yea Forums shit list from now on

Attached: 1542685828003.jpg (900x729, 96K)

It even has the obnoxious ellipses. This really is the same guy lol.

Attached: 1527955701292.jpg (256x256, 11K)

It will once you realise nobody is ever going to bother arguing with you again

>And yet you deleted your entire post history when you got caught.
Did I? Why would I delete my post history just now, when Beepzorz was discovered by Yea Forums months ago?

Yea Forums had been edgy reddit for years. It is the shitposting playground for faggots like WRPGfag who are too unhinged for their real homes

Keep posting

Attached: 1480176496179.jpg (620x670, 32K)

>months ago
Just yesterday I saw your entire post history. I check again today and poof, it’s gone. Now explain that.

Keep going you insufferable unaware autist

Hello, WRPG-kun

>It will once you realise nobody is ever going to bother arguing with you again
Then you're just proving wrpg-kun has won, since you're giving up debating his points.

>Beepzorz was discovered by Yea Forums months ago
I'm sure you know a lot about this AHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody is going to "debate" a reddit autist who doesn't even play the games he talks about.

>samefagging this hard
Go on

>Just yesterday I saw your entire post history. I check again today and poof, it’s gone.

>checking beepzorz's post history
>on a daily basis
And you're supposed to have the moral high ground here?

bully you with the fact that you managed to get hated on an anonymous imageboard by literally everyone

Attached: hylics mfw.png (239x200, 79K)

what are some video games where the villain finally gets caught and in a panic desperately gives a pathetic monologue as his last resort before fading into irrelevance

That user was posted in a thread yesterday. A number of people saw your history. It’s over.

wrpgs dont even come out. raise funds on kickstarter and make it on your own.
if you make a good wrpg jrpg players will do play it . the main problem with wrpgs is that they dont even exist anymore except for arpgs and obscure indies. blame aaa companies and sjws. also dont pretend to not know what sjws are doing.

It's almost like you've decided to start a new shitposting thread after yesterda's fiasco

Attached: 1551886096308.jpg (480x376, 19K)

>daily basis
Stop trying to flatter yourself. I only just found out about your shit yesterday. Seeing this thread again just reminded me about it.

Attached: 1545958305371.png (466x492, 80K)

Any game where the villain says they'll come back as long as there is evil. Just replace "evil" with "my images"

hey guys what's going on in this thre...

Attached: 1544239377440.png (215x608, 30K)

Hold on, you said you were absent from Yea Forums for months, how do you know this detail?

yes

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Post yfw you’re not WRPG-kun/Beepzorz.

Attached: laughing beat.png (350x409, 33K)

sounds like a wrpg villain

Attached: IMG_9275.png (299x392, 104K)

Not videogames but death note.

Attached: 1539784565191.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

Attached: 1553726469077.gif (478x436, 1.11M)

Attached: Buff keks.png (800x1280, 128K)

>westacuck tourists are literal redditors
Your subhuman kin will never be welcome here.

Attached: 1563050719767.jpg (659x659, 77K)

Imagine being such a an obnoxious contrarian that both Yea Forums and Reddit hates you. How do I achieve this level of power?

Attached: sun.gif (400x321, 1012K)

Attached: 1566850990998.png (205x222, 28K)

Attached: 1559627270372.png (242x295, 116K)

>ITT

Attached: grave.png (483x220, 191K)

Attached: 1567676617174.gif (628x402, 2.99M)

Attached: 1558555282409.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

Attached: 1555228185805.gif (994x311, 414K)

Attached: ##m.jpg (540x564, 67K)

The fact that you guys think being 'caught' using Reddit as your personal soapbox is some sort of devastating calamity worthy of seppuku shows how completely disconnected from reality you all are.

WHY
YOU
DELETED
YOU
YOU
INSECURE
AUTIST

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Beepzorz.

Attached: 1557427255498.jpg (418x321, 61K)

>Dark Souls
>JRPG
Oh you sweet retard

I mean I use twitter but im not stupid enough to expose myself

Don't talk about being disconnected from reality when you've spent possibly months making mspaint images just to irk people. People who manage to expose themselves on an ANONYMOUS FORUM will be laughed at

>conservative
go pack to /pol/

I mostly use Twitter to get fanart and lewds, personally.

Still no proof of you ever playing RPGs of any kind. Imagine being this utterly exposed and BTFO.

The fact you think you will EVER get to post here without the entire website shitting on you is adorable.

Attached: 1553447289689.jpg (515x514, 60K)

Reminder that faggots like OP are the people trying to get anime and fanservice pushed off this site. Literal redditor westerncucks.

Attached: 1522974745854.gif (414x396, 2.5M)

the fact you waste your time trolling on reddit and Yea Forums obsessively for months if not years shows how completely retarded you are.

Have sex.

>Reminder that faggots like OP are the people trying to get anime and fanservice pushed off this site. Literal redditor westerncucks.
I like fan service.

Anime is pure garbage though. Even the most highly acclaimed anime have laughably bad writing. I place it on about the same level as capeshit.

Attached: Fuckmehideo.jpg (175x249, 4K)

post anime you've watched

Attached: 1533556001659.jpg (512x411, 26K)

Attached: 1553463451201.png (557x605, 174K)

Attached: 1503234921037.png (500x500, 142K)

Thanks for proving my point.

>Thanks for proving my point.
Your point was that you have unbelievably shitty taste in media?

Attached: 1527964524713.png (557x605, 237K)

>he says while posting on Reddit

Considering how autistic OP is, yes.

Attached: 1550098257661.gif (366x223, 1022K)

Has it occured to you that those posts were deleted because of insecure autists like yourself who keep derailing every thread with 'omg its Beepzorz', preventing any kind of discussion?

What if this asshat is the same one responsible for all the faggots who jerk off New Vegas like it's the only good video game in existence?

Attached: 1490928119922.jpg (900x675, 461K)

Attached: 1564959089027.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

>discussion
Oh fuck off, you disingenuous piece of shit.

Yea Forums unironically loves New Vegas.

Thy're quit similar to reddit, in that regard.

the last throes of an oldfag wrpg lover.

So Beepzorz deleted his post history because somebody who is not him is getting his spam threads on Yea Forums derailed? Is that seriously what you're saying?

If by "discussion" you mean "the same shit console war babbies do in a feeble attempt to prove their point"

>oldfag
This pile of shit is here for a few years at most

Attached: 1565541499848.jpg (127x159, 9K)

He is a fucking russian.
I wonder if he has a vkontakte account.

Attached: 1558067181721.png (480x124, 6K)

This is basically Ace Attorney

Attached: 1541002961148.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Attached: 1529290076893.gif (758x696, 102K)

Say, OP, how does it feel to get exposed?

>those awkward silences where he stops posting, desperately looking for a way out
It's like watching a rat in a trap

Attached: 1541498603344.jpg (1170x610, 90K)

redditnigger
pls go

Attached: reddit detected.jpg (500x492, 56K)

Based Galeposter.

I’d almost feel bad for him if it weren’t for the fact that he was such an obnoxious faggot.

>>those awkward silences where he stops posting, desperately looking for a way out
>It's like watching a rat in a trap
I'm watching a movie, you retard. What trap? What desperate way out? Do you seriously think I even remotely care that you know I post on Reddit?

Oh, definitely

>he says while deleting his entire post history
Trying way too hard, bud.

>I don't care about you guys so I'm going to stay in the thread for over 2 hours
Since you're here, can I get some insight on why people make bait posts like these for months?

>"I- I don't even care" he stammers as he desperately deletes his post history and slinks away from his own thread
Pathetic. You don't even play the games you post about.

Baka gaijin.

>>he says while deleting his entire post history
What does that have to do with anything? The Beepzorz account was discovered months ago. If I cared that I had been exposed, why the fuck would I continue using that account to post messages?

>says he doesn’t care
>posts this anyway
What did he mean by this?

Attached: thinking joshua.png (229x402, 27K)

Explain why it was deleted just today when it was up yesterday, then.

No, put ME into the screencap.

Attached: YA MIRIN.jpg (1276x1247, 870K)

>>says he doesn’t care
>>posts this anyway
I'm posting it because I'm genuineely baffled by the idea that you people think that I would care about being 'exposed' as using reddit.

>Explain why it was deleted just today when it was up yesterday, then.
I already did:

>he says while repeatedly posting about how much he supposedly doesn’t care
Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt, you know.

I dont care that you use reddit. I want to understand why do you bait people with your shitty hot takes.

You're exposed as a lying, slimy piece of dishonest shit who should fuck off to 2ch

That looks to me that you care a great deal. I think you’re just angry that more people are aware of how much of a thin-skinned faggot you are.

>shitty hot takes.
They have yet to be refuted. You too seem to be unable to refute them, so you havee to resort to insulting me personally, so I can only assume you tacitly agree with me,

I'll take that as an admission that you are in fact Beepzorz, and that these threads are going to only be about that fact now.

Doing God's work user, keep the weebs mad, lmfao.

Attached: image0-2.png (750x1334, 694K)

I didn't specify WHEN I was absent from Yea Forums.

Apparently basic reading comprehension is too much to ask of my detractors.

>tacitly agree with me
Either that or you’re just that autistic. Your copypastas show as much.

Why did you stop watching your movie?

>actually agreeing with a Redditfag
I like WRPGS and frankly, this guy is just a pathetic faggot.

>still no rebittal

you seem to think Suikoden was trying to be something other than what it was. the army game is superficial because it's just a minigame to let you feel like you're contributing to what would otherwise be a cutscene. and the characters are not for combat, they're for basebuilding, adding new features and faces to your hq.

>complains about basic reading comprehension
>is also an ESL at that
Lmao

ACfag Barry and now this guy, the unholy trinity of repetitive autistic shitposters

>That looks to me that you care a great deal. I think you’re just angry that more people are aware of how much of a thin-skinned faggot you are.
I think you're projecting your own personal feelings for me. Why would posting on Reddit, which I'm admitting to by the way, make me "thin-skinned"? Where am I even exhibiting any thin skin, which I assume stands for frailty or weakness?

>making a typo completely discredits anything you're saying
Those Fatlus memes must have been based off you.

And again, you still deleted you post history. If you supposedly didn’t care, you would’ve left that up. You’re just mad that you got exposed for utterly pathetic you are.

Reminder that this guy still hasn't posted a single hint of proof on either website he plays any of the games he talks about. Imagine being so autistic your hobby isn't vidya but is instead to annoy people on the internet.

>he says while making Reddit posts
Just stop, man.

please, just stop

Attached: 1566583947396.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>If you supposedly didn’t care, you would’ve left that up.
I care in the sense that I'd rather not have my threads derailed. You seem to be implying that I am ashamed or something, which is utterly absurd. We are talking about an anonymous internet forum.

Acfagfag is worse

JRPG players can't defend their genre, and they freely admit they play it because of porn. Their main argument against WRPGs is that you should relax and not be mean because they are just enjoying themselves.

>NOOOO PLEASE STOP HAVING MY SPAMMED TEMPLATE SHITPOST THREADS DERAILED
Why is it such a common thing for these shitposters to lack self awareness?

Dilate

How do you derail a thread that serves no purpose? It's not like any actual discussion would have happened, you'd just post the same tired old images over and over while repeating WRPG GOOD JRPG BAD.

>I care in the sense that I'd rather not have my threads derailed
It's a bit late for that. Well having your spam threads spammed right back could only be called karma

>We are talking about an anonymous Internet forum
And yet, you were dumb enough to leave yourself exposed. Also
>implying your threads aren’t just you autistically sperging out
Nothing of value would be lost if you were to stop posting, Beepzorz.

Which is why this thread isn’t derailed by the fact that you deleted your reddit histor- oh wait.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/beepzorz/
fair enough
Still have to explain why images with your filenames are constantly posted.

I love it when autists get exposed holy shit

Attached: 1557912187294.gif (258x193, 1.42M)

Look at this guy about to show up at a dude's house with a loaded gun to make him stop exposing JRPGs.

I personally play my JRPGs for the gameplay and aesthetics.

>actually arguing with the idiot
Just bury the thread with shitposting

Attached: 1563154857923.png (192x176, 78K)

JRPG fans are the kind of people to track down a dude's internet activity and investigate him like the police cause they're ashamed of being coomers.

Attached: 1564307787418.gif (1280x1057, 342K)

Nah. Just saying that you’ve seriously fucked things up for yourself on this site, man. You managed to get yourself exposed on an anonymous website. How do you fuck that up?

This. Dab on his dumb fucking grave.

JRPG fans on Yea Forums hacking satellites as we speak to find the redditor who annoyed them so very very much.

>Look at this guy about to show up at a dude's house with a loaded gun
Imagine feeling this threatened by the mere prospect of no longer being able to spam your shitposts. Pathetic.

>trying this hard
This is just sad.

Dilate your neoroastie

>And yet, you were dumb enough to leave yourself exposed.
What was exposed? That I post on Reddit? How is that even worthy of being 'exposed'? Do you realize how pathetic and deluded you appear by assuming I give a shit about it

The only reason it was 'exposed' is because you were so autistic that you obsessively googled every single post I made until you find a vague match to a Reddit post. If anything, me being 'exposed' reflects badly on you, not I.

I didn't know how territorial JRPG fans got about their cummies.
>J-JUST LEAVE ME IN PEACE
How do you manage to expose someone so hard, you exposes yourselves even worse?

Attached: 1439780373509.png (505x514, 103K)

>all these mental gymnastics to justify being a shitposter from reddit
the absolute STATE of WRPGfag

>implying I’m the guy who made that post
>implying Yea Forums is one guy
>calling me pathetic considering you shit you’ve posted throughout the year
Fucking kek

>>implying Yea Forums is one guy
Yet somehow everyone assumes every single anti-jrpg meme comes from me.

best thread on Yea Forums right now holy shit

Attached: 1554860006177.png (276x361, 170K)

Considering the format of those memes and your copypastas, it’s not hard to see why.

>W-w-who's posting this!? Track him down! SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: xenoblade fan.png (454x520, 11K)

>wojakposting

Attached: dodecahedronigger.png (254x190, 90K)

>Considering the format of those memes and your copypastas, it’s not hard to see why.

>it's physically impossible to repost someone else's images or walls of text

This. Cancer like this needs to be eradicated from the site.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO

>literally one minute apart from redditboy's last post
Really subtle stuff.

>reddit faggot is a wojack retard
im shocked

And yet those posts share the same filenames as you do. Also
>Reddit format
Jesus, man.

>resorting to wojakposting

Attached: 1565892113084.png (278x439, 164K)

Attached: goback.png (800x480, 212K)

>he's also a wojakposter

How much worse can it get?

Attached: reynisthinking.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Do you people think all the posts in this thread that come to my defense are from me?

They aren't. You can ask the jannies to check the IP if don't believe me.

web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.reddit.com/user/Beepzorz/
*dabs on you*

He’s a frogposter to boot. Just check

Attached: Gomer_Pyle.png (398x446, 121K)

Get a trip already.

Literally nobody would ever come to your defense, as if the blatant timing wasn't obvious between those posts. Not even Reddit likes you.

The JRPG community will never live this down.

You're literally a Barry tier autist

If they do, I hope they ban your dumbass to boot.

Oh look, the reddit expert of Yea Forums 'exposes' a redditor

Do you seriously believe that anyone would defend you?

Attached: 1562698236541.png (370x450, 315K)

I don’t think even the WRPG community will let this live down as well. Dude is just that autistic.

>Oh look, the reddit expert of Yea Forums 'exposes' a redditor

Attached: NPC angry.jpg (938x974, 85K)

>not the first post from this IP
Man I wonder who from this very thread would make this post? I mean it could be anybody.

reddit's that way, fag.

Attached: 1487558821741.png (453x500, 125K)

>this image made beepzorz so asshurt he actually ended up exposing himself
damn first blunderfag now this?

Attached: jrpg vs wrpg.png (1596x4682, 2.96M)

Sure there are, and they all post exactly a minute apart

How does he manage to keep falling more and more.
This is amazing.

Why does Xenoblade trigger most of the dedicated shitposting autists on this board?

it's extremely anime but at the same time it's better than any redditor's favorite RPG. This makes them extremely upset, like beepzorz. They really should just go back, it's better for their health.

Why would I 'expose' myself over that image? Especially considering it's nothing more than a lazy edit of one of my own images?

Attached: 1834891981.jpg (1596x4464, 1.6M)

Xenoblade's storyline gets worse and worse as the games go by and the battle system is unresponsive

Both games are overhyped shit

I remember him shitposting about TWEWY one time and when people asked him to post proof that he actually played the game, he just kept dodging the question and asked for pics of people’s dicks when they posted their own save files.

lpsg.com/threads/hairdresser-bulge-contact.329195/page-5#post-6038305

What did he mean by this?

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/474071494/#474071494
Wtf i thought you hated weebshit.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/1834891981.jpg/
Holy shit you have problems

>I remember him shitposting about TWEWY one time and when people asked him to post proof that he actually played the game, he just kept dodging the question and asked for pics of people’s dicks when they posted their own save files.
Why would I have proof? I played it for a bit on an emulator years ago and was bored out of my own mind.

Why on earth would you except me to obsessively save the save files? I probably deleted them when the emulator was updated and I deleted the old emulator.

sad, having to lie again after fucking yourself over
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/jrpg vs wrpg.png/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1834891981.jpg/

yet it's still eons ahead of planescape. Says a lot about wRPGs

Is XB2's combat better than 1? I could never get into it back on the wii

Holy fuck

Attached: 1553981843423.jpg (550x821, 85K)

yes. it's slower till chapter 4 though which can take you anywhere between 8-30 hours depending on how much you fuck around

>emulator
Holy shit, you’re an idiot.

Planescape came out 20 years ago

and? it still tops wRPG lists. Sad that a top 10 wRPG can't even reach the level of a regular jRPG released once a year

>TWEWY
>emulator
You stupid fuck.

You sure like to delete things, too bad you can't delete this thread or the damage it did to your reputation here.

Attached: 1564072551034.gif (260x170, 2.96M)

Keep telling that yourself, bud.

You're one of the 'good guys' though, remember!

>TWEWY
>emulator
wRPGfags REALLY are low IQ

Attached: emoji.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>TWEWY on emulator
>he doesn't know

compiled all this for future use. Your days of posting this shit on Yea Forums are over beepzorz

>playing TWEWY
>ON AN EMULATOR

Attached: 1500494554528.png (376x292, 110K)

archive.fo/ehVe0
>Beep "i was raped by a barber" zorz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: wrpgfag.jpg (400x262, 26K)

This is why you don't use the same username for every website. Also he's online now probably trying to delete that.

This

OOOOOOOOOH NO NO NO NOOOOO
lpsg.com/members/beepzorz.333932/

Attached: 2019-09-13 220059.png (746x212, 25K)

>beepzorz is now online

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: malos.png (564x594, 483K)

>green dot
>he's actually logged in right now feverishly trying to delete this post

Attached: Laughing human torch.jpg (1024x512, 53K)

Was there a worse shitposter meltdown in history of this fucking board?
Not even outing FF15-kun as a samefag was as hilarious

Attached: 1543584235803.png (663x402, 117K)

AHAHAHA REALLY

Attached: 1546731096072.jpg (1280x960, 192K)

Oh fuck me

Attached: 1548717546171.jpg (189x292, 10K)

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My fucking sides holy shit

Attached: jolaugh.png (966x972, 263K)

Hurry up and cap as much of his shit as you can.

Actually ruin his life

lancedjack still has him beat

I got it.

Attached: redditfag gets raped.png (1106x264, 35K)

Reminds me of when that one user was exposed for posting the same image of a crying nintendie wojak for years

At least we’re not mentally ill shitposters.

>Actually ruin his life
>For being autistic about RPGs
No
However I am going to cap and make fun of him whenever he posts

No, you're...*snicker*...jrpg fans *bursts out laughing*

YOU NIGGAS BETTER SCREENCAP THIS

Attached: MR BARBER NOOOOOOOO.png (1136x269, 24K)

You were probably better off denying it was you, wrpgkun

Attached: wrpgkunrape.png (1140x279, 34K)

>TWEWY
>on an emulator

Attached: smalltime.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Attached: Beepzorz.jpg (1080x1354, 416K)

>posts this
>he thinks this isn’t reflecting on him
I shiggy diggy.

Was the barber a jrpg fan? You can tell us, you're safe here

Attached: Eric lol.jpg (800x600, 50K)

Attached: 1564261901521.png (225x225, 7K)

m8 we have the archive, I'm going to repost this thread in every single beepzorz thread from now on

Just in case he decides to try and deny it later thinking people forgot.

Attached: taunting midmatch.png (1196x136, 10K)

>xenoblade 2 now caused 2 spamming retards to expose themselves
god I love this game

Attached: nia.png (559x566, 438K)

i think his silence right now is the funniest part of this

Who was the second one?

I may not like it personally but I'm going to respect the hustle it has

>btfos Yea Forumsedditors so hard that instead of even attempting to provide counter arguments, people instead just spam personal shit in a pathetic attempt at defaming him
This shitposter is pretty based ngl. Reminds me of the manly tears days.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

H-he is just watching a movie

I really should get a Switch and try this game out one day. Looks pretty cool.

>both Xfag and WRPG-kun turned out to be raging homosexuals
What a weird coincidence

Apparently that image posted was Blunderfag aka "Eric". No one knows for sure though.

>file name

Attached: Laughing jeremy clarkson.jpg (300x300, 10K)

blunderfag

Shit, I'm just saving everything so I have stuff to spam the next time he makes this stupid thread
You should all be doing the same, by the way

Attached: 1540696665068.gif (230x199, 128K)

Yeah buy a Switch. That will make you not a redditor or loser. That's how good XB2 is.

We know it's you Beepzorz, you can give up now.

SEETHING

>frogposter

Attached: frogposters.gif (500x375, 618K)

>posts more frogs
Just kys

>blunderfag exposed
Wait what did I miss?

Wow this Jagged Alliance 2 game sounds so amazing and complex. I bet you can’t kill every enemy in those games by just firing a single shot to get their attention and then mowing them down from a building as they run by one by one.

in one of his fits of rage, he posted an image accidentally linking to his autistic minecraft youtube page which included his face and name. The rest was history

I just got this and AC this week and shit like this is just amazing.

Took you 25 minutes this time for a post, what is it this time? You were taking a shit?

I’m not Beepzorz so I think I’m good on that front. Plus I’m an idort. Console wars are for fags.

>Why yes, I love JRPGs. How could you tell?

Attached: barber.jpg (1600x1068, 123K)

He was never exposed for sure, it's just what might have been him during a shitshow that happened in iirc Megaman 11 threads

>minecraft
Why am I not surprised?

Kek

I hope the next time he spams one of his threads people post nothing but pictures of barbers and screenshots of his posts.

>reminds me of the manly tears day
So an autistic faggot everyone on Yea Forums hates and doesn't know when to fuck off?

Hah

Attached: 1546127324440.jpg (960x720, 222K)

Everyone knows WRPGs are better because you can change your hairstyle without being raped

Attached: Tio 10.jpg (116x149, 5K)

>unironically defending manly tears
I'm not sure if this is worse than the gay barber story