19 years later

>19 years later
>he is still up there

Attached: 4894321.jpg (960x720, 53K)

RIP

>Remember being on Yea Forums when MML3 was cancelled, and a lot of people here got mad about it
>That was over 8 years ago

Come on Capcom, now hold this version of Mega Man hostage behind a Collection so we can buy it and eventually get MML3!

Who am I kidding, we'd be lucky to even get a cash in Collection at this point.

Attached: 1564580218418.jpg (480x482, 38K)

>and a lot of people here got mad about it
and still are.

>nu-Yea Forums was still in elementary school during this
Feeling old

I rarely see stuff about the Megaman Legends games on Yea Forums these days, while I remember there being a nuclear shitshow when MML3 was cancelled. I hadn't even played the MML games myself at that point, but Yea Forums's reaction to the cancellation was what brought the series to my atttention. I emulated the PS1 games a few years ago, they were cool.

I was a 19 year old in 2011. Weird to think that people that are that age now were kids back then.

Attached: despair.jpg (500x375, 43K)

His power cells probably gave out years ago and with the low grav he just drifted off the moon and then burned up during re-entry.
He is gone user. It hurts me too much to think about it.

Attached: cp5.jpg (600x242, 66K)

The nerve of this fucking cunts man

A semite had to have written that. The pilpul and emotional manipulation is just off the charts.

>3dshit
I'm not.

>they couldn't even be assed to put the demo on the eshop
If there's anything I'm mad about it's this

Attached: 1567525983870.gif (720x540, 1.81M)

Because we lost all hope. It's been fucking decades. It's never gonna happen

I was more interested in Megaman Universe which was announced along with Legends 3 and Online (supposedly Retro had also been working on their Maverick Hunter FPS which I don't mind being made but would have been afraid it would replace the X series). Universe would have been Mario Maker before Mario Maker.
Inafune leaves and the only thing remaining is Legends 3. I have recently played the entirety of the Legends series (very much a 2D only fag about this series at least did like Battle Network despite difference from classic and X) and while 1 and Tron Bonne have its place I was underwhelmed by 2 despite improvements and the Nino Ruins was one of the worst things I have played in my life. So looking back I feel like Inafune leaving and Legends3 being the only remaining thing until it took months to officially be cancelled held Megaman as a whole hostage.
I can hate Capcom all I want for what they did but Inafune leaves when trying to get this project through without corporate approval and con that he is tries to have Capcom have him as a consultant to work on Legends 3 he has a personal love for.
Legends 3 at least looked like it would have been interesting but these details colors my perception on it fairly negatively.

Zero>X>ZX>OG>shit>Legend

The only good thing about Legend is Tron

(You)

Legends is the only one where you are playing in a world, not just levels.

The good Zero games are 1 and 4.

This what a true shit opinion looks like folks. Legends is at least on par with the X games.

The X games are shit, squandered potential. X1 and X4 are the series at its best, X2-3 are competent very good but not at the level of X1 and 4 due to odd level design bad choice in music in some parts. X5's only value is story it suffers the same problems as X2 and 3 with level design, X6 is the worst of the series, X7 isn't good but it's excusable for being an early 3D experiment following the Legends games being a 3D megaman that cares more about platforming than dungeon crawling. X8 was mediocre a but better than 5 probably on par with X2-3 but not the level of X1 and 4. The quality of the X series is too inconsistent.