Did you buy them all Yea Forums?

Did you buy them all Yea Forums?
6 games in three months
With Zelda , Dragon Quest coming out later this month

Attached: IMG_20190913_103600554.jpg (3264x1632, 1.53M)

dude I cringe

Only astral chain

not my problem

not buying that overpriced zelda remake. it would be 40 bucks at most on other consoles.

My latest purchases have been Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled, Super Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Astral Chain, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Daemon X Machina. I'm also getting Link's Awakening but I won't have time for Dragon Quest XI S at launch so I'll skip it.

I have a hacked Switch.
I spend $0 on all my Switch games.

I did, grabbed DXM today, though I might only be playing it here and there for the moment since I'm jumping into Iceborne
Not gonna bother with Zelda but DQXIS has me interested
Might try Little Town Hero if reviews are good

Other consoles don't have it, cuck.

I bought Mario Maker and Astral Chain. Really on the fence on DXM. Probably not buying another game this year until Doom Eternal unless if Panzer Dragoon does actually come out this year.

Buy? No.

I wasnt gonna get Little Town Story because I thought it was gonna be $60 and I thought it didnt look that good but turns out its only $25 , I actually interested now

Not touching Zelda. I bought Astral Chain.
I’m trying to decide whether I should get DxM or DQIX. I want to buy both but that’s $120 for fucks sake.

FF8 is the only must play there.

but they're all ports and ports of ports?

No but I did pirate them.

Just Astral Chain, maybe Fire Emblem in the distant future if I need something to play.

Wait, really?
Neat, so it seems more like a small side project that's meant to just be fucking around with some ideas they've had.
Given that Game Freak doesnt seem to give a fuck about POkemon anymore, maybe this is where they're going to put more of their creative effort

Got Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem, Astral Chain and getting Luigis Mansion 3 when it drops. Also picking up Ai Somnium Files on switch since they had a big discount for like an hour one day on amazon.

only ffVIII is a port

Yeah , I was checking the eshop and it shows there for $25

It's an enhanced remaster.

then none of them are ports

I'm interested in this remake, but I'm not shilling 60$ for a 2-4 hour game.

Daemon X Machina's demon ran like crap so I'm passing on it, wish it was better but it feels like it's not suited for the Switch at all.

I'd like to get Builders 2, Astral Chain, and MUA3 but I have too many real expenses right now to dump all my money on games. I'll get back around to them when the system has a drought and I've got a little more disposable income.

Final Fantasy VIII is fucking garbage what are you doing

I bought Astral Chain, FE3H and will buy Dragon Quest.

No
I bought the Switch to play Smash
Not interested in anything else.
Maybe if a Mario Party collection drops around or N64 Online or just some means to play old MP games, I'll consider buying that.