That one weirdo who's entire song library is literally tracks from video games but despite this he is incredibly...

>that one weirdo who's entire song library is literally tracks from video games but despite this he is incredibly pretentious and snobby regarding music in general, even dismissing entire genres
ISHYGDDT

Attached: nietz.jpg (186x174, 6K)

only the best

because music is how about it makes you feel, don't get mad I don't like your nigger mumble genre

>song is shit because it is used as part of a soundtrack to a game
retard

>that super obese kid that has 80 tracks of xavier cugat in his library

sure thing bud, as long as you don't get mad that I don't like your shitty vidya tracks created by music school dropouts.
>mfw there are people on Yea Forums who unironically believe people like Toby Fox are incredibly talented musical geniuses

Attached: HEHEHEHEHE.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>that one guy whos entire library actually has nothing to do with music but dumbass normalfags think that it comes from video games because they don't understand genres

kys dipshit

Attached: 1422593333623.png (450x557, 278K)

>toby fox is his example of videogame music
zoom zoom

I haven't seen anyone post a good song or ost from a japanese game or the weeb trash that he plays
ever.
it's all trash and wack
weeb autists are deaf and dumb

>implying I listen to that and not the works of talented people like Koji Kondo, Hirokazu Ando and Yoko Shimomura
bold, but incorrect

Attached: 300px-Alex4488lol.jpg (300x273, 14K)

Hopes And Dreams is good though nigger

>people like Toby Fox
?????????
post your favorite non-vidya albums

try and write a coherent sentence before dissing anyone you illiterate fucking retard

>have 3000 songs made from actual music artists
>one of the artists gets hired to do music for a video game soundtrack
>suddenly im known as the video game soundtrack guy
alternatively
>have one video game ost from 10 years ago on my playlist
>this somehow means all 3000 songs are from video games

This.
They should hear some jeremy SOULe to get the weeb kicked out of them.

>Toby Fox
There ain't no way this ain't bait

get trolled faggot dipshit, next you will reply with pretending to be retarded
never make another shitty offtopic thread again incel

I had a coworker that would listen to the undertale soundtrack on repeat for 8 straight hours.
I've got no issue with listening to video game music but goddamn.
I've got the Airmech but that's because I like front line assembly

People actually think he’s some genius maestro though

>that one weirdo who's entire song library is literally hip-hop tracks but despite this he is incredibly pretentious and snobby regarding music in general, even dismissing the entire video game music history
At least video games music consists of multiple genres by itself, pop and hip-hop brainlets only have their low IQ unga bunga sounds
>B-but X nigger is a genius!
Cringe

Don't talk shit about nigger music faggot

Attached: R-1349004-1276479512.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 154K)

>dismissing an entire genre and all of its derivatives as bad without ever giving any of it a solid chance
Pure brainlet. Enjoy your indie chip tune garbage and generic nip orchestras