PC gaming is a headache. Everything goes wrong. Console is simple and about the gaming

PC gaming is a headache. Everything goes wrong. Console is simple and about the gaming.

Attached: DDDC97FE-5DEB-4C62-8B01-44750D1BC90F.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

you're supposed to start from 1

what a cutie looking trap

did you just wake up from a 20-30 year slumber?

>just put the disc in lol
is fucking dead and been replaced by "just download Steam lol". consoles are a fucking mess.

That's a man baby

Attached: 1536333574214.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

must be tough being a retarded tech-illiterate monkey

Not my problem NEET.

Attached: 1567274388105.png (614x676, 34K)

an epic store thread died for this

If only you didnt had to pay for online, Id just get a console, but fuck those jews.

Are you a nigger, retarded, both?

>20FPS 720p
>Guys look it's better because all you have to do is plug it into the tv and it just werks!
Fuck off, room-temperature IQ cretin.

Pay for online is the least of the problems for console kiddies.
Remember when console kiddies couldn't play Skyrim for virtually a year or more? Meanwhile PCfags were enjoying it within 24 hours of release thanks to community fixes and modifications via modding.
Modding is an essential component of gaming these days.

Muh muh muh muh muh muh muh fan just sounds like a vacuum cleaner trying to run fortnite at 300 fps but its crashing due to the bios update. Lemme just contact amd and muh driverz but that screen tearing will be le fixed once i get a 500 dollar monitor with freesync. Meanwhile with all this money i cooda bought all 3 consoles AND 100 games

>Console is simple
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>put in disk
>download 70gb
>patch 25gb
>game crashes upon entering main menu 2 times
>game crashes after tutorial 3 times
>have to wait a week for more patches
>game now crashes every 30 minutes
yea
simple and all about the gaming

that has never happened

>talking with friends in college
>some dude asks what's the best platform to play Skyrim, PS3 or PC
>PC, ps3 has problems
>"You are biased because you don't own one"
>days later
>"omg user the game crashes and lags a lot"

Fartknife is 90% played on consoles and mobile, dumb consolenigger. Just because you can't manage a computer without it bluescreening every five seconds doesn't mean everyone else is as retarded as you are, dumb child. Go back to screaming at mommy because she won't buy you the latest cardboard box Nintendo shat out.

Skyrim ran like absolute dog shit on PS3.

And that’s a good thing.

it's a troll thread you worthless brain damaged retards

>Mfw imouto likes playing most games on her PC but will play on Switch when it comes to Kirby or simple dungeon crawlers
>Said PC is an SFF Optiplex with a 1050ti
>She doesn't understand computers, despite taking computer coding classes in elementary
She can be dumb sometimes.

but I was told games are always optimized on console

He thinks that happens from his pc gaming experiences. Every game crashes and requires you to troubleshooting settings