This game is never coming out LMAO

this game is never coming out LMAO

Attached: cube world.png (669x649, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1170054041721815040
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this shitty minecraft clone and why should I care

okay, retard

you must be new here

Been here since 2009, why?

he's still fixing the game

Must have been off and on. For years at a time.

yeah I've not heard about this game in my life but then again I had some weird discovery abour Roblox that apparently is also popular but I knew nothing of it

>12:19 PM - 6 Sep 2019
>Cube World will be released hopefully around the end of September/October 2019
t. brainlet

looks barren as fuck

It was flavor of the month briefly before being absolutely irrelevant for a couple of years

>I-It's getting a release
>post comes out he's still fixing the game
holy fucking COPE

Yes, like Pixxie said he was. He had one last thing he wanted to do, which we now know is dungeons and then updating the main website and then the game is ready to go. He's got 2-3 weeks to update the site. Keys for Alpha buyers are already up on SteamDB, so they are ready to send them out in a moments notice.

Imagine Minecraft, but cut out the building aspect. Make actual interesting land generation, good combat, classes, a dynamic questing system and drop in and out multiplayer without ever having to exit out of your world.

no, pixie said he was working on lore, LOL. stop lying.

>make shitty zelda clone
>make it looks like autismcraft
>every autist thinks it's best game ever

IT'S COMING HOME, LADS
WOLLAY DELIVER US

>imagine minecraft without the building system
so it’s just an even shittier minecraft clone?

Holy fucking ARREST

Holy shit I can't wait

wat u mean?

i want hytale more than this but hytale's devs are just as autistic

hurrr its ready when its ready hurrrrrrrrr

ya, hytale looks like dope, but cubeworld is going to be good too. Hytale won't be here here until prob 2021

shitty mobile-tier minecraft ripoff

How the fuck was it flavor of the month and then irrelevant? Everyone was mad about it the development. Faggots we're in denial about the game's progress while the rest of the board did the usual and laugh at them for buying a game. People don't get anxious over the development of a game in a period of a month. You're obviously a newfag or just a retard who can't remember anything passed last week

Yea Forums used to get hyped together for games and even play them together. Now you get a bunch of edgy retards shitposting on every thread trying to get (You)s. Thanks for ruining this board

no problem bro (:

only reddit cared about cubeworld
stop trying to alter history

Kill yourself bitchboy. There were people crying about it on here, I would know since I don't go to reddit, so if I remember faggots getting hyped for Cubeworld, it would have been part of Yea Forums

It looked promising back before Minecraft clones were quite as common as they have been.
But now it's just way, way overdue and it looks tired.

Our hype got shit on in this case, so we're a little mad. I don't think that's undeserved.

this is true. i came from reddit before i found out about Yea Forums.

yeah :(

I was almost teenager when I played that for the first time... like almost 10 years? I dont think we will be alive to see it's release

twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1170054041721815040

No its an actual videogame retard.

NO MAN’S CUBE WORLD
AH HA HA HA HA
OH NONONONONONONONONO LOOK AT THIS GAYME

yes if anons shit on this game thats minecraft but without mining it must be because they're new, back in the old days on Yea Forums everyone was nice and said nice things

Imagine minecraft but fun

Who fucking care? spheres are better than cubes

you're just mad you're not even

t- edgy cubefag

I keep hearing the name Roblox but still have never seen it in action anywhere

post ya jaw

me on the left i know its not a great picture

Attached: 1562960370871.png (1192x892, 1.72M)