MHW sells 5 millions in three days, over 13 overall

>MHW sells 5 millions in three days, over 13 overall
>Iceborne can barely achieve 2.5 in a week
This is embarassing
People were tricked into buying World, but they realized the game was just an awful watered down version of MH covered in nice graphics, and now they avoided the expansion (which is a mediocre mess sold full price)

This is a bigger flop than Anthem, holy fuck

Attached: FLOPPED.jpg (826x675, 150K)

>Nintendoniggers still mad
kekus maximus

there are so many people on Yea Forums who bring me immeasurable sadness when I think about the pathetic trajectory of their spineless lives, your psyche twisted beyond repair by the internet, seek help user. have sex

More likely that casuals got MHW because it looked good but like all MH it plays like shit.

I hate world but that sounds like a solid retention rate for an xpac

>biggest flop
And yet it sold twice in a week than zelda did in 2 years

>Nintendoniggers
>Not believing this is just falseflagging by someone who doesn't even play games to create more shitposting
You're a dumb nigger. The dumbest and ugliest gorilla nigger that I've seen today, and that applies to everyone else who has posted before and after me.

People are clearly waiting for the PC release. I can't stomach playing on console anymore after switching over.

You realize that it's not a PlayStation exclusive? Take your consolewar somewhere else.

Why are nintendies so angry over a series that was originally PS2 exclusive and then came home again? Why are they so obsessed with gate keeping and so entitled?

I'd wait till after the holidays. IB is on everyone's list if they don't have it now.

are you retarded
20% is very good for a dlc

>200k master edition
>50k cardboard download codes
those numbers are physical faggot
inb4 muh japan doesn't like digital

World permanently brain damaged Yea Forums

Just the people who were so up their ass that it would fail and now they can't just apologize and move on die to ego.

I have zero interest in purchasing IB. It's too little too late.

Desperate.

Attached: xcuck decides to be honest for once in his miserable life.png (1335x809, 120K)

>Monster Hunter World: Iceborne has shipped 2.5 million units worldwide. Capcom has announced that Monster Hunter World: Iceborne has sold 2.5 million units worldwide, including digital sales and shipments of the Master Edition.

>expansion sells almost exactly half of its source games numbers.
>If it follows the trajectory of mhw it will sell 6-7 million copies
>this is considered a flop by Yea Forums standards

Attached: 1551362296366.jpg (640x480, 46K)

yeah, I knew a lot of normies who were excited when they saw it but didn't stick around after seeing how difficult it was (even though world is mh: ez mode)

I guess OP missed the part where Monster Hunter World is Capcom's most successful game ever. Even if Iceborne sold 500K, the game overall made bank four time over.

World didn't Financially fail, but it sure did fail as an entry in the series. I dropped it after 300 hours, compared to my usual thousands.
All of my friends swore up and down that I was just being a faggot because I wasn't playing with them (they were waiting for PC release). When it actually came out for PC, they did the same. They dropped it after like 300 hours as well, and one of my friends is a turbo autist who can put over 3000 hours into games like MH and Warframe and even he stopped playing very quickly.
MHW is a good framework, and I really hope they expand on it and learn from the mistake of shipping the game with so so so little content and hyper westernized aesthetic and gameplay feel.

Oh, no. Nearly 3M in a week. What ever will Capcom do?

>too little
it's basically a sequel user

We really don't need more console war shitposting. It doesn't make any game better or worse. I wish the mods would crack down on it.

Having another meltdown, Nintendofags?

Funny how a single word meant to combat off topic garbage got filtered more quickly than any other word, and the other words didn't get touched at all.

Oh honey, you poor, poor creature.

You people still try to argue that MHW is a flop?

Attached: 1530005610_yes.jpg (800x450, 88K)

reminder that GU on the switch still hasn't hit 1.5 million and is barely 3 million with 3ds sales added in

>actually it won't sell at all

Attached: 1464354437037.jpg (231x363, 27K)

>Non westernized and non casualized entry with zero marketing sells less than highly westernized highly casualized entry with a shit ton of advertising.
H-how could this be?

Embarrassing.

imagine being such an autistic faggot holy shit

>hunter arts anime game
>non casualized

>"Nintendo" falseflaggers trying to stir up the flames again

This logic is fucking faulty and I will tell you why, the people who played MH on 3DS almost guaranteed have atleast one more system to play on, like a PC/PS4/Switch if not all of them, if you are a true fan of the series you follow where it goes, otherwise you are just a consolewar fag.

If Iceborne had only sold 500k then Capcom would be absolutely shitting themselves. World being a success is ultimately meaningless if they can't keep that momentum going into future instalments, any really significant drop off in sales is going to be a cause for concern for them.

This is what Capcom deserves for not porting MHW to Switch, where the true Monster Hunter fans are playing.

A $40 expansion to a year-and-a-half old game selling that well in its first week is unheard of, what the fuck are you talking about?

nowhere near as invasive as the changes to world, you can literally just ignore arts but you can't ignore all the casual horse shit in world

>People were tricked into buying World
Basically, nobody should've expected Iceborne to sell well.
It's a miracle World even sold well. The game is a boring NEETfest where everything takes 30minutes minimum, nobody has time for that.