God fucking dammit

God fucking dammit

Attached: file.png (487x382, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sNhPqfJmDs
steamcommunity.com/app/200900/discussions/0/1639792569842976767/
edmundmcmillen.tumblr.com/post/36798306331/binding-of-isaac-console-remake-details
junkiemonkeys.com/the-ultimate-the-binding-of-isaac-rebirth-qa-by-edmund-mcmillen/
discordapp.com/privacy
youtube.com/watch?v=lq8iiOThLyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Yea Forums consensus has always been that Nicalis is certified shit though, especially after how poorly they handled Cave Story and La Mulana.

>caring about console ports when the best versions will be on PC
Why?

/thread

Spoonfeed me on nicalis

Why? Did you love Nicalis or something? They're not even game devs.

I just want comfy Isaac on bed, I play all the roguelikes on my switch

>Nicalis dies
>Cave Story goes with it
Is it worth it? Having it on new platforms is still nice

What the fuck is the legend of bumbo is it actual Isaac content or is this some retarded indy shit lore tie in

>and abuse
those poor crying journos LMAO

Just play on a laptop, nigger.

>Port games from indie devs to consoles
>Owned by a /pol/tart who has the autism to make nigger and jew jokes to his employees on corporate skype like a moron
>Gets dirt spilled because he's a retard who jokes like that with his employees, and they most likely were okay with it until he did something to get someone mad so they spilled the beans
>Now nobody will deal with the company

Not really anything news worthy desu.

laptops are even worse than phones for gaming

The original PC version still runs fantastically, pretty impressive since alot of indie games from that era are hard to run now.

I can't git gud with Blue Baby. Send help.

Attached: bluebaby.png (699x525, 227K)

protip it isnt because of the racist comments,
nicalis fucked up the console versions of isaac incredibly badly

Some bad programmers who did console ports for other devs. No idea why the devs don't do their own ports but whatever.
Nicalis basically steals the devs money and vanish, not answering calls etc.
And now apparently their CEO likes to fart and say nigger jokes at the office, and apparently THAT is what is what warrants killing the company.

I liked cave story+ and their binding of isaac release is the best one

The guys who stole Cave story rights and scammed the dev.

Pretty perfect for playing BoI in bed.

is tyrone /ourguy/?

Attached: file.png (646x247, 64K)

>cave story goes with it
Cave Story is a game that already released 6 years ago?

physical edition faggot

>Nicalis dies.
>Edmund has to fucking make SOULFUL videogames again with small groups like Team Meat.
>May even come crawling back to DannyB.

This is only good news.

Attached: 1543204730430.jpg (473x465, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-sNhPqfJmDs

"Prequel"/spin off of Binding of Isaac. Looks pretty shit.

Danny has nothing to do with this, and Ed’s already devoted his soul to Ridiculon.

Does this mean Isaac is kill?

>PC
Enjoy your DRM

Rebirth is, not necessarily Isaac as a whole.

Friendship with Nicalis ended, Tyler Glaiel and James Id are my friends now.

Based Tyrone passing out N-word passes left and right.

>Nicalis dies
>someone else can finally fix the fucking cave story+ PC achievement.

Except the final DLC is still coming out and Ed owns the IP.

Man, did the people who write these articles never go to highschool or have friends? Sounds like exactly the way my friends and I used to talk.

If kotaku found some of my chatlogs from when I was a teenager I'd probably be lynched in the streets.

Jesus. How can someone be that much of a retard?

seething tyrone

would be cool if they make a new Isaac that is finally 1080p

what happened with danny and tommy?

I keep hearing that Pixel was scammed by Tyrone, but never got any details. Does anyone know more about this?

yeah, but talking like that to your employees is just asking to destroy your company
honestly, what did he think was going to happen?

>the "best" version of pixelshit
every version is the best, or in this case, the worst.

There's a big difference between shooting the shit with your friends, and just straight up dropping nigger in a work environment.

So is Tyrone Rodriquez black or mexican?

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

tl;dr
trannies are mad because a guy is using forbidden words and now suddenly they stop liking their favourite tranny indie games because they are now made by an evil alt-right bigot despite him being called literally Tyrone Rodriguez

He's Latino.

EVERY DLC for Rebirth has been "the final DLC". There would have been more if this hadn't happened, guaranteed.

tommy i don't know but danny became a super sjw in the same clique as zoe quinn etc

>tfw this won't be able to stop nicalis making worse and worse versions of cave story every other year and still making money

he's mexican so he's not white so he can't be racist because racism is based on power ;)

Attached: file.png (388x393, 196K)

we just enjoy things, no matter how nonsensical it may seem

Is Curse Broken STILL not fixed yet?

Will Nicalis dying be enough to bring Pixel out of retirement? I recently just played Kero Blaster and it was fucking god tier. Very short at just over 2 hours for the normal mode run but I'd love to see him make a bigger game. It was unironically brimming with SOUL.

Attached: iu[2].jpg (500x343, 48K)

The sooner he gets away from Nicalis the better, I haven't forgiven those cocksuckers yet for repeatedly bungling the La Mulana Wiiware.

Attached: 1537123591188.jpg (287x311, 12K)

There is a reason "professionalism" is a thing. You are supposed to be courteous and polite in a work environment, while you can be rude and a dick in a personal environment. Making the distinction between the two is important.

>no Quote Mii costume in Smash because some Nicalis guy called Nintendo gay and Obama a porch monkey

Attached: 1517092692968.jpg (550x916, 141K)

Dude tried to professionally shitpost and came out as a racist retard

Attached: 1568309439629.png (636x2199, 430K)

Only when some outraged tranny journo clutches his pearls over it. It is unprofessional for a medium or big company but to normal people it doesn't matter that much.

Don't get hit and take devil deals pussy.
You can do it I believe in you

Git gud at not getting hit and ABUSE DEVIL/ANGEL DEALS

anyone can be a white supremacist

this made me realize that I've been using "jewed" as a verb around strangers for years and that I probably shouldn't have

user play hard mode and Omake mode. They're full new stories with extra levels/bosses.

ofcourse not, they never acknowledged it ever

So a dude who makes games about children playing in shit, makes literal anti-christ references, and basically makes "shitpost the game" is now refusing to work with some CEO who said nigger in a dm?

Attached: 1568131747535.png (368x368, 75K)

>Allegations
Based as fuck

nobody besides them actually cares about that one

Neat. I'll get on it in between Blasphemous play times.

It seems to me that Tyrone is an autist who doesn't know to talk differently depending on the situation. So, yes.

i think it's less about his edgy jokes and more about him fucking over everyone who he works with that don't pull in fat stacks of cash

Is that why everyone hates Nicalis? I never paid enough attention to them.

doesn't know, or doesn't care?

After everything that's happened in the last month or so, I think people are just being paranoid about being the next target of the twitter hate mob.

Wait a sec mewgenics is happening after all?

thank goodness, nicalis is the WORST fucking publisher ever. FUCK NICALIS. FUCK THEM ALL. AAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO FUCKING ANGRY I WANT THEM ALL TO DIE AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO PIXEL!!!!

Yes. This hatred is almost a decade in the making. Stop focusing on some highschool-tier insults coming from a grown man that speaks and acts like he never graduated.

did nicalis have creative control over afterbirth or am i imagining things

The line between the two isn't very thick, even a full-on 1488 /pol/ack can generally practice some discretion in public when they're not deliberately being edgy and assuming they're not ragingly autistic.

Based fuck Nicalis they killed all hope for cave story 2 and pixel making any more video games

Why is it always spics who are always racist but haha only as a joke though?

No, i think all they did was port the game to consoles, their logo isn't even on the pc version

>released 6 years ago
user...

>new umihara kawase announced for PC
>this shit happens

stop

Attached: 500.png (438x531, 114K)

Doesn't matter in the slightest as long as it's not on record.

That's not true at all, is this your first day on the internet?

Nicalis is one of the worst publishers in the industry so good fucking riddance. If its CEO being a dumbass making /pol/ jokes on corporate Skype is the clickbait journalists need to actually do an expose on their history then fine, it's not the meat of the conversation but more people are gonna click that than "Nicalis fucks over another indie dev by running away with the money."

I hope Umihara Kiwase and Pixel can be freed from them soon.

Yes, it's in early dev.

All I'm seeing are the nigger comments though, that's all twitter and the rest of social media garbage focuses on. Where's the rest of it?

soooooooooooooooooooooo

this means their games will be worth MONEY now?

This is why if you're any sort of dev you say the most offensive thing in the first 5 minutes of meeting someone before deciding if they're worthy of your time

>Nicalis dying
According to who? Just because he's racist? The dude is swimming in money with more deals coming every year. Get out of your rooms and smell the coffee.

>Console faggot is so deluded he doesn't even realize his console is DRM in physical form that will never be circumvented except when it finally comes to PC via emulation.

Read the actual article instead of the cliff notes where unrelated people focus on Tyrone insulting people who arent in the conversation hes having.

Enjoy your physical DRM in the form of PC parts. Actual paywalls to play your game at 60FPS.

This is unironically how I talk to my friends. I wouldn't say that shit on record in a professional environment though.

>Tyrone Rodriguez

Attached: 1549927694408.jpg (819x1024, 93K)

Didn't the niggers from Nicalis scam Pixel out of every dollar he could have gotten from Cave Story? Fuck 'em, I've dropped every dev who willingly worked with them after that.

no, i'm almost positive they developed it for all platforms and edmund just designed it

isn't tyrone mexican? he can say nigger
who the fuck cares what he says anyway? 3 people?
i just care about how this will affect the isaac dlc

All western devs are awful because they are far leftists. If your game devs deny an entire field of science, how can they be truly expected to make good video games?

You were warned not to ignore it. Good thing I have Japanese games so I don't have to deal with your awful genetics.

Nicalis actually developed rebirth and etc. Its the most amount of work they've ever done because they knew it would be profitable.

But he's not dropping them for that, he's dropping them because he committed the greatest crime according to western people, being mean to brown people. What an anti-racist retard.

Key phrase there is "used to talk", dumbass. The guy was pulling this shit in a corporate environment with people who were employees first, and maybe friends second.
>It is unprofessional for a medium or big company but to normal people it doesn't matter that much
That's what he said, retard.

Good. Fuck Nicalis, I still remember 90's Arcade Racer.

Isaac is shit even without the botch job Nicalis inevitably introduced.

Smells more like he's looking for a reason to get rid of Nicalis to me.

Mexicans and asians are honorary whites when it comes to stuff like this.

Never use Yea Forums lingo outside the internet. Are you underage?

read

Nicalis is dogshit independent of Kotakus autism

>who the fuck cares what he says anyway? 3 people?
this is the snowflake era, if anyone says a bad word online sjws will come in mass to lynch him matter what

What an idiot

>racism

Nice boogieman Ameriturds.

As someone who has been in upper management positions, you can be friendly with your employees, but they are your EMPLOYEES. Do not mistake them for your friends.

>Jews jew jews and are proud of it
>A non-jew says that jews jew jews and gets all kinds of ass-fucked
This is the jewest jewing I've ever jewitnessed.

>White genocide
Nice boogieman /pol/tards

which sucks because even 50 people screaming at you feels like a thousand of them

>America 1950s
>90% white
>America 2018 less than 60%

Nice. Also im not Ameriturd so i dont care if you will all preish. In fact people like you are godsend.

>Tyrone would order people shots and offer to pay people’s airfare if they drank some shitty cocktail

NOOOOO NOT ALCOHOL PLEASE GOD NO I CANT TAKE IT TYRONE PLEASE GOD

Attached: 51D4B6EC-42D0-4021-B3D3-38320212CFAC.jpg (247x204, 10K)

His name is Tyrone, so I guess he's allowed to have the N-Pass.

I'm Jewish so I can get away with it.

>Binding of Isaac = Dead
>Night in the Woods = Dead
>Cave Story = Dead

Toby and Temmie win again.

Attached: TobyandTemmie.jpg (1881x979, 530K)

Played it at PAX. I don't know if it'd hold up the way Isaac does, and it's foundation is way weaker, but it feels like a fun light puzzle game with a huge amount of RNG.

You have so little health when starting out that mistakes are absolutely devastating. Because there aren't a lot of strategic options when you start out, you're also making a lot of YOLO-plays where you reroll your entire board and pray for some easy stuff to clear.

The above YOLOing always feels a bit like garbage, and fights run really long, but the core match 4 mechanic is timeless for a reason, and I'd play it again.

>that's all twitter and the rest of social media garbage focuses on.
>pic related is the most liked reply to his apology
you're not even trying

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-13 140416.png (600x400, 236K)

>Temmie
who?

What the fuck Toby looks like THAT now?

>I liked cave story+
that shit was fucking free
yes, +

Find it hard to believe Ed never knew about any of this considering how closely and how often they worked together. And Ed is a newgrounds edgelord himself. Ed has never given a shit about the ports and that's evidenced by the excuses and lack of effort he allows Nicalis to put in. This is a case of "Ah fuck well that's inconvenient guess I gotta disavow him now."

This Temmie

Attached: 1445017193731.png (911x867, 94K)

why is it so hard for Yea Forums to read

Artist for Undertale and Toby's "best friend".

>TYRONE, RODRIGUEZ claimed that this was a joke.

This won't affect Nicalis at all

Ed didn't have any further projects planned with them anyway, I'm assuming he's just making that public now to distance himself from all this.

He decided to stop working with them a while ago

Attached: twitter screencap.png (714x259, 52K)

It's fixed
steamcommunity.com/app/200900/discussions/0/1639792569842976767/

You say that like it's a virtue.

Fuck Nicalis, but also fuck this cancel bullshit that's going to get increasingly retarded since LW got away with manslaughter.
Tyrone can suck the fattest cock in the universe for not backporting rebirth synergies to rebirth and breaking mods that implement them.
And ALSO fuck Tyrone, who I greater believe is responsible for the FUCKING AWFUL artstyle in rebirth.
WE COULD HAVE HAD SCALABLE VECTOR GRAPHICS FOR FUCKS SAKE.
THE GAME COULD HAVE LOOKED GOOD, IN LITERALLY ANY FUCKING RESOLUTION.
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PIIIIIIXELS!
YOU LIKE PIXELS RIGHT???

Art is Ed's department, my man.

Pretty sure Tyrone had nothing to do with the new art direction.

You fucking idiots
The "racism and abuse" thing was just an excuse. He definitely is aware of how shitty a publisher Nicalis is, but needed a better-looking reason to drop them other than "you suck lol"

So it's just a coincidence that everything edmund is working on that isn't rebirth is using actual art, that at least has better visual appeal?

Attached: 238719823791.jpg (295x325, 15K)

His different games have different art styles, yeah. I wouldn't describe that as coincidence, it's pretty natural.

>Edmund McMillen's games have different artstyles
You aren't even trying at this point.

Attached: 3423423.jpg (210x240, 13K)

That's literally what you just said, you weirdo.

Maybe he wanted to try something different

How fucking long has Mewgenics been in production? first i heard about it was in like 2012 or something.

No, we Mexicans are soon on the chopping block, starting with Castizos until nothing but Amerindian gonks that are already old people by age 40 remain.

He shouldn't have said porchmonkey t b h, jews are actually evil so idgaf about jim saying shit about them

Not at all these days.

even more delays on Isaac Repentance. Great.

Temmie should just make her own game already

It was cancelled after Ed's falling out with Team Meat and only recently started up again.

She did

edmundmcmillen.tumblr.com/post/36798306331/binding-of-isaac-console-remake-details
>-The game will be getting a full 16bit make over, im doing this because i think the art is tired and im sick of looking at it. i think a fresh coat of paint is needed and i think its kinda appropriate/funny to do a damake for the remake.

The End is Nigh is pretty soulful.

Who cares about this, Edmund has been a gigantic faggot since he stopped working with Danny B

Literally none of that will happen and you're an idiot for thinking things will magically be patched up with Danny who went full SJW.

Yeah, I'm not convinced.
Especially since he went right back to his normal (albiet featuring raster elements) artstyle for the card game and even fucking fingered.

I mean, I'd be mad too if a company I worked with bungled the DLCs for my game and straddled content updates for the console releases of said game due to sheer incompetence.

You could already tell that Edmund wanted to cut ties with them when they had nothing to do with Bumbo or The End is Nigh.

You were going strong until the art part.

wasn't it just a demo?

>straight from Edmund's mouth
>nah it was totally Tyrone
Okay, user
You keep believing Edmund can't do anything wrong despite, you know, repeatedly fucking up Isaac's items before Nicalis did

>the creator of the game explains why he changed artstyles
>Yeah, I'm not convinced.
Please stop replying to this user

Didn't Edmund want a pixel style for Rebirth from the start? He said he wanted it to be more like 2D Zelda.

>Make a living stealing indie games and shoddy porting them

Fuck these people are you seriously backing them because of SJWism shit? I hate what the world's become everything is politically motivated now

sounds like a funny dude to me

Fuck you man, SVGs would have
1. Looked better than the spritework that's in rebirth
2. Taken up less space than the sprites in the game
3. Could have smoother transformations which could be used for visual effects
4. SCALE BETTER WITH REGARDS TO RESOLUTION, AS THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT OF VECTOR GRAPHICS.

Imagine being in this much denial.
junkiemonkeys.com/the-ultimate-the-binding-of-isaac-rebirth-qa-by-edmund-mcmillen/

Q: Why did you change the art style for rebirth!? (ps i hate it!)

A: i have a few reasons for the change.. let me list them!

1. i didnt like the flash style, isaac was a big rush job and i did all the art in less than 2 months. i wasnt ever happy with it and hadnt planned on the game being so successful so i just got the job done so i could finish the game… aka the art was lazy and to me, just an eyesore.

2. i had always wanted isaac to be retro looking. the game was based on zelda and if i was any good at pixel sprites and had more time i would have done the whole game in a retro style. i had originally wanted to do more of an nes look, but after loads of testing and a few public opinion posts we decided on a gba (higher than 16bit) art style.

If the work environment is calitech trash, I suppose. I worked moving jobs and electronics repair, and the employees/boss tend to joke about spider niggers, frail whities, and farting vaginas.

>skype
>in fucking 2019

i swear to god if you use discord im going to strangle you

if that were the case they would've cut ties with him 6 years ago
no, this is about him saying the n word

>unironically using Discord

Not him but yeah.

Attached: 0f9b52134fc017835b2ec6cce209c8d9.png (900x687, 492K)

Literally nothing wrong with Discord.

Oh, my mistake.

discordapp.com/privacy
read, nigger, READ

Attached: you.gif (498x331, 1.28M)

Wait, mewgenics isn't dead? Fucking sick. Whens it come out?

I still have a long way to go but I've managed to do a Blue Womb and Satan run. Thanks anons.

Attached: 156563992407.gif (300x227, 321K)

>what is slack

OMG YOU CAN SAY BAD NO NO WORDS DAS RACIS BOOGIEMAN!!!
I hope all nigger, kikes, gooks, chinks, spic, beaners and roastie tranny dyke bitches rot in hell. Keep your faggot PC sjw politics, ethics and jewish journalism out of my hobbies you ruin everything you soulless demons.

I've only played a handful of nicalis games, but i've never heard of them outright screwing over the devs. Did they pull that shit with Ludosity when they ported Ittle Dew 2 to switch?

Attached: Ittle-Dew-2.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

Is it any good?

>as a goof, encourage one employee to use the n-word in Skype group chats
>he likes to say 'white is right' in a jokey way

Attached: 1544146738611.png (828x667, 438K)

it's very short, very barebones, kind of pretentious, and goes nowhere
also very blue

It's like 15 minutes long and kinda depressing

She put a lot of effort into animating the opening.
youtube.com/watch?v=lq8iiOThLyM

Escaped Chasm can be basically called Undertale's cousin game. Especially since Toby helped make the soundtrack for her since she didn't know much about composing music.

Attached: b07i9N.png (800x278, 149K)

Reality check Yea Forums you cannot be racist in the real world

>make a game called mewgenics
>split with someone over /pol/ behavior
nigga you're made for each other, what? you don't reference eugenics in your title if you can't handle dry humor

Why would you even talk like this to your employees? I don't get it, they're just acquaintances at most.

Attached: 523412.jpg (228x210, 9K)

If it's short enough, might be worth looking into at least. thanks user.

He fired one because he didn't want to hang out with him.

>Why would you even talk like this to your employees?
Because you think you're hot shit

Some people honestly do think of their workplace like Michael from the The Office. Especially with companies like this where the boss has nobody above him and can kinda do what they want.

i will only read it if it's archived and even then it's not worth doing.

>mewgenics
haha, nice meme
i'll believe it when i see it

He just seems like an awkward as fuck guy trying desperately to find friends. This is much more tragic and pathetic than offensive or insulting honestly.

Attached: 6242112.jpg (400x390, 35K)

>racy jokes
Who cares
>patting himself on the back for that last one
That's just embarrassing

Attached: d7.jpg (303x231, 33K)

Is there any hope edmund gets another team to port Repentance on the switch with competent devs who don't say a 2d game would make it explode?

Attached: 1519781717362.jpg (329x329, 33K)

Probably little to none

Attached: image.jpg (788x1024, 77K)

Shut up lazy dumb niggerfaggot

absolute niggers.
self-policing shit eating globohomo normie gamers

>say bad word
>become literally hitler to the public
>everyone wants your career and life to end
we need that black mirror bee episode to happen

Attached: 1522014194089.png (323x313, 102K)

>say joke
>become public enemy number one
people who think like this are the fucking worst holy shit
daily reminder there should be absolutely no limits on humor and if you disagree you're a fucking faggot

apparently people hated Nicalis prior

I'm just saying it for what it is.
We just do things user.

Just nuke twitter, reddit and social media already. Anyone who uses social media is an idiot. Yea Forums twitter threads are always aweful.

maybe not be a racist edgelord and try to be a decent human being and spread positivity and optimism? you fuckpickle

>say joke
>people use it as ammunition to ruin your career and life
The crash cannot come soon enough. I hope everyone in the vidya industry goes homeless.

There's already two episodes about that.

You're the absolute worst type of "person" you dumb Orwell-ignoring faggot. You're the definition of a fucking drone and are fundamentally unaware of how sacred one's right to freedom of speech is.
>b-but that doesn't mean freedom from consequences!!!
suck my balls, saying naughty words shouldn't ruin your life, and the fact it does shows that there is a massive, massive fucking problem in how the world currently works. you dumb brainwashed cocksuckers shouldn't actively support the withering of your own rights, that's so intensely fucking stupid that I lack the descriptive capability to truly inform you how much of a colossal retard you truly are.
I pray you come to your god damn senses, but I know you won't, lick my butt bitch.

Attached: 1568217799490.png (359x424, 168K)

Blue Baby is easily the least interesting character in the roster, and most tedious to play. To play him optimally you need to leave the room after you poop and come back in, since The Poop works like Larry's/The Hollow's poop and doesn't give good drops unless you come back for it.

If played properly, he can buy a ton of shit from shops, but it's fucking obnoxious to farm poop unless you have a good way of breaking them (Onions Milk, Epic/Dr Fetus, Tech X, Mom's Knife, etc)

Attached: 1506659716206.png (503x498, 158K)

console DRM is worse than most PC DRM. consoles only win against online check DRM like denuvo since you can activate a PS4 as primary for an account and its licenses will work offline indefinitely, while a denuvo game needs to regularly check in no matter how much of a good boy you are.
in the thread topic of indieshit games, consoles lose, virtually none of them use denuvo and the few that have have removed it after release

I feel like we should have more info from the inside, it sounds like he was an asshole and on top of that didn't behave like a professional with his employees

>why doesn't Nintendo want it?
>because they're gay
extremely based

nobody said discord you brainwashed fucking children

and you're fat and ugly you fat ugly fuck

people think their workplace is like high school and they should be friends with everyone, not realizing no one was their friend in high school either

I'm gonna leak these posts to twitter you're #cancelled

Attached: 1567421023102.jpg (221x273, 37K)

>EVERYONE MUST BE MISERABLE ALL THE TIME LIKE ME
seethe more

Damn the alt right is angry. Pathetic.

Attached: Babies.jpg (1910x1000, 279K)

why do you want speech to be censored? are you literally a fascist?

>suck my balls, saying naughty words shouldn't ruin your life,
It should and hope it ruins yours.

Absolutely correct. SJWs don't believe in freedom of speech. They erode it wherever and whenever they take power. It's why Europe has no freedom of speech. Or Australia. Or New Zealand. They're all as bad as China.

The pic is literally fascists. I'm a cool guy. Cool guys like me have no need for hatred.

Look at this pokeman. His name is niggerfaggot.

>people are going to find Nicalis "based" because a guy said edgy stuff

I fucking hate this shithole every passing day.

Attached: nicalis.png (1237x611, 70K)

Can't be racist on Yea Forums either, not even on /pol/. Racism is Yea Forums tier underage shit. Just listen to the raving alt-right faggots in this thread.

Antifa are the real fascists

>blacks
wtf i hate him now

Start reporting off topic bait shit. I guarantee you'll see an improvement. And as a bonus, confederate tears everytime they get banned.

Attached: av-foxnewsalert_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>implying bum-bo will ever even come out at all

Yeah dude, and ancient aliens totally built the pyramids.

Attached: Turd.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

reminder that if you are alt-right you are *most likely* overweight and unattractive

I lean more liberal and am incredibly attractive, and because of this my opinion is more highly valued than yours. faggot

This is a very alt-right post for someone claiming to be better than them.

doesn't matter. I'm good looking so my opinion is better than most people here
and I know I'm better than most people here, this isn't conjecture

Nope, you're deplorable. And you know it.

I'm attractive, and you're ugly

>The Poop works like Larry's/The Hollow's poop and doesn't give good drops unless you come back for it.
Oh...I wish I knew that when I was short on coins my last few runs.

you could always prove it, sweaty
pics or it didn't happen.

i've been saying it long before i came onto Yea Forums
also gypped, which i didnt even realize was a slur for gypsy. mostly because there arent any in my area

Biggest flopping falselag ever. Embarrassing.

Attached: 1564173382981.jpg (750x500, 124K)

i suggest stop using spoken and written language all togheter, because it will offened someone somwhere somehow

It actually comes from people believing Romanians were Egyptian. Double racism.

I have a pair twitter accounts, which are pretty influential with the SJW crowd.
Is there a game dev whose life you want to see ruined?

fucking retarded post 8/10

How did this topic get from "The Binding of Isaac" to "Egypt, Romans, and the fall of Babylon"?

I know Isaac was meant to be Biblical but Jesus...

Also hope Kawase/Cave Story find another publisher. La-Mulana already got fucked over because of Tyrone's mishaps.

Digital Extremes needs a fire lit under their ass, they've been complacent for years, ruined any potential that Warframe had.

Attached: 1452905052516.jpg (1500x9848, 1.97M)

Reminder that everything that Nicalis added into Cavestory + was originally just a mod that they fucking ripped off and added to the game labelled as their own additions. And not to mention that it still didn't really add anything interesting, because it's all a bare minimum skinjob or a challenge with no real reward but the challenge.

He is a male feminist.
It's a given that he has skeletons in the closet. Around male feminists guard your snatch as if it was Fort Knox.
Male feminists are usually kept around due to them being well connected and useful with the top dogs. He is way above the hierarchy of my top SJW account.
But I will keep an eye on him for you. One slip up and he is toast.

Nothing wrong with being racist and hating niggers. In fact its quite beneficial for your well being and the well being of those around you and your community.

>discordapp.com/privacy
okay so just dont say anything incriminating on it and disable cookies. wow now they have nothing against me
of course, if they are collecting more info than they say and i could prove it i'd have grounds to sue. but im sure you only care about muh freeze peach

Bumping this vital information. For our everyday lives. Drain the s/v/vamp.

fat ugly bitch

Die Monster. You don't belong in this world.

Attached: 1523743501420.gif (695x495, 486K)

Told ya. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!

Attached: 2nni.gif (400x358, 754K)

>most tedious to play
thats not the keeper

Yeah, should be easier.
I'll see what I can do.

you should act different at work compared to high school tho.
theres a degree of professionalism that should be upheld while working. even if youre friends with your coworkers, some jokes shouldnt be made at work.

tyrone's words are based but nicalis as a company is garbage, i can make the distinction

Tyrone apologized so he deserves what he gets.

>that's ironic usually the blacks are behind the bars

Attached: 1337355063045.jpg (214x216, 13K)

Hello, Tyrone.

This.

>all the deleted posts on this thread

Attached: 1518476061021.png (724x701, 308K)

a racist called tyrone, holy shit

hes not even white, he LITERALLY cant be racist

why was this deleted?