Here's your G Rank Dual Blades bro

Here's your G Rank Dual Blades bro

Attached: IceborneDiosSlicers.png (635x845, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqvbtoBlR-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dual blades
pleb

>neat, dual clubs a new weapon type

Damn that's hot garbage. Im sure they look different when they are full upgraded

That's the final upgrade.

Why do you have to lie? It clearly says matched slicers 1

That’s just the first thing he can forge isn’t it?

>white rarity
>final upgrade
Have you even played monster hunter before? Like literally any game in the series. White rarity is the lowest there is for gear, meaning it is the first (or second) version of a weapons upgrade path

Matched Slicers is the first metal DB you can craft, so it wouldn't be clubs, as those are the bone tree. Still, nothing peoves it's the final upgrade, so it's a garbage picture.

Duh. They probably looks waaaaay different at the last upgrade or second to last upgrade. Although I do remember my coworker telling me they added bone to alot of weapons.

Can't tell if you are trolling or actually just that retarded. That's what the fully upgraded brachy dbs look like.

have you played monster hunter before? the ones shown are obviously not the matched slicers you dumb ape

What's with the retards in this thread?

Attached: brachy.jpg (654x480, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wqvbtoBlR-8

What a shame

Attached: 5934aa7abeb2cad0a1c373e4a8f24122.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

monster tranny world is such a disappointment

The game is for zoomers and trannies. Anyone that defends it is a fucking soi cuck.

Keep posting this bro, you'll surely get everyone to stop liking the game eventually

dear lord that voice

dumb fucks the "matched slicers" are literally what you start the game with

>only affected the shitty weapon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED YOU DB USER, KYS YOU MONGOLOID FUCK YOU!

Attached: Capture.png (423x691, 503K)

Kek
Post more

Second one looks gay af

>a hammer that looks good
well at least there's one now

Yeah except this is what the final Brach hammer is supposed to look like.

Attached: MHGU-Hammer_Render_017.png (300x215, 67K)

Yep, the "final" form of the Brachydios hammer in Iceborne is literally the base version in every other game. Pathetic.

Raging brachy isn't in the game. Or not yet anyway, most brachy lines end really early for some reason and he and narga are the only flagships without a subspecies or variant, so people are assuming they're getting ones in updates or just being left that way because fuck you I guess.

I guess zinogre doesn't have one either but he makes up for it by being fought in the same tier as elder dragons and shit.

Well, there's still hope then.
Hopefully they don't fuck us over, but I have a feeling they might.

Just don't get too excited about post release content. Keep in mind World only introduced five new monsters through updates, and among those one was largely a reskin(and widely considered one of the worst fights in the game, possibly in the entire series) and two of them were dumpster fire crossover monsters.