Banjo Kazooie Worlds Tiers

tiermaker.com/create/banjo-kazooie-tooie-main-worlds-1821

I know Grunty Industries has a lot of soul but the world really feels more like backtracking and work than fun. Terrydactyland isn't a bad level to me but it has zero soul and is ugly, that ranks it the lowest for me. That and that train mission.

Attached: banjo tiers.png (355x493, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiermaker.com/create/donkey-kong-64-worlds-84594
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tiermaker.com/create/donkey-kong-64-worlds-84594

DK64 too

Attached: dk64 tiers.png (396x490, 128K)

Attached: my-image (4).png (1064x467, 385K)

Attached: Banjo World Tier List.png (987x410, 326K)

jolly roger's is astronomically too high when most of the game is in underwater caves that look too samey. even if the water controls are better it's just marginally better than clankers

Attached: my-image (5).png (1064x374, 171K)

They should all be an F except for Jungle Japes or whatever it was called (first level) that one was pretty good

Is it bad I enjoyed Grunty Industries?

aztec and castle did that better, the rest of the levels are a confusing mess though

Attached: my-image.png (1064x467, 380K)

It's ok to like bad things, just dont go saying grunty industries is anything but bottom tier. absolutely chaotic in it's level design, and no that doesn't make it "harder" it makes it obnoxious with no map. BT wouldve been greatly improved with one

based BK>BT chad

Terrydactyland has a motherfucking T-Rex form. That alone makes it S-tier.

DK64 is way less confused and has better designed worlds than Tooie, the problem is switching kongs, the worlds themselves are fine except for Chrystal Caves which is too dark and feels like a Tooie map

no it doesn't

I agree. For an ice level, Crystal Caves is mostly grey mush that just repeats on either end of the river. I am surprised Rareware didn't put a bright blue background.

>DK64 is way less confused and has better designed worlds than Tooie
Agreed. I wonder how the game would actually feel if you got rid of the Kong switching.
Some areas filled with specific switches would still be pretty strange of course.

>I wonder how the game would actually feel if you got rid of the Kong switching.
Very small

I don't get why people like CCW. The music was great but switching seasons was annoying.

>implying turning into a goddamn tyrannosaurus rex isn't the best fucking transformation in the entire franchise

Let's do this but for SM64 instead.

Correct, that title goes to the submarine.

Attached: Minisub.png (294x295, 72K)

What the fuck is stopping you, user

yes

Hard Mode: Make one for each star

I agree with the other user, that map was fucking awesome, the caves weren't too bad if you werent colorblind

Attached: my-image.png (1216x467, 386K)

Not really, the main reason everyone dislike it is because they get overwhelmed. And then proceed to take hours to beat it. If you enjoyed it then I'm kind of envious

>Witchyworld S tier
Based
GI is everything Tooie does different, squared. Some people will argue that it is horsehit, wile others think it's the finest example of Tooie's level design.
Just be glad user. Nothing wrong with enjoying things.

Because of course you'd like a long hard tube filled with seamen.

Being the bee was really fun but you're right. The concept was cool, just poorly implemented.

It makes sense that it's the last transformation in both games. After being turned into a variety of different forms in every world, Banjo finally learns to just bee himself.

I replayed Tooie recently and had forgotten how bad Terry's and Hailfire Peaks are.

Attached: tooiekazooieworlds.png (936x467, 382K)

Why the hate for Clanker's? I thought it was comfy and helping the poor bastard out felt nice.

Might be the bland colors and the jiggies and general exploration weren't that fun in that world.
Clanker was the one good part of it.

Needs more handholding with the objectives

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-09-13 13-21-01.png (1140x426, 251K)