What happens when you press the button?

What happens when you press the button?

Attached: A1D93355-7AC3-4F5E-A61A-1908936CBF16.png (265x509, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hinottye_hiziki/status/1172488246506315778?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=JE4U2leWNxE
strawpoll.com/fxkh86dz
gnosticteachings.org/courses/alphabet-of-kabbalah/712-aleph.html
simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleph_null
picrew.me/image_maker/10445
picrew.me/image_maker/59465
picrew.me/image_maker/49709
imgur.com/a/PC79vjR
strawpoll.com/ykzh88xz
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2019-tokyo-yandere-stabbing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All binahfags die instantly

You lose all of your EGO gear. Seriously, don't do it.

Attached: 20190507005339_1.jpg (1920x1080, 67K)

Just got plague doctor. Whats the most elegant way to turn it into whitenight?

>that retard who presses the shiny memrepo button instead of ESCing and pressing restart

name each soon-to-be apostle after one of Jeebus' apostles, the 12th is Judas

The other one archived like 40 minutes ago. For fucks sake Manager your prudence.

Attached: 123789456.gif (500x500, 145K)

"Elegant" as in least destructive

Art commission sperg from last thread here, looks like false alarm, artist was just busy with studies.

Attached: 1567807461309.jpg (800x1100, 90K)

1. do what i said so your important agents aren't lost
2. kill all clerks beforehand if you have clerklovers
3. give everyone the best pale damage resist they could possibly have

I coom once per press.
Your post number is number of presses
95+ becomes my coom wife to coom with me for all eternity.

I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE

Attached: 1566679007194.gif (640x512, 60K)

If anyone knows kork, would it be a good idea to try and contact the dev once sseth's video comes out to put LobCo on sale?

Would getting him to transform then restarting the day revive the apostles or would they be gone forever?

Attached: 728CE5C1-554C-441B-B826-5E6EE7481439.png (600x1117, 371K)

You've been pressing it for numerous times and you still have something you want to know about it?

Attached: 1567736309620.jpg (600x700, 48K)

In my game I lost, restarted the game, he turned into WN and all apostles were alive as nuggets but without halo

twitter.com/hinottye_hiziki/status/1172488246506315778?s=20
>abno based on hatred of clerks
Japs are 1 step ahead

Is this game actually good or is it waifu faggotry or trannyism or something else that makes people make threads about it?

Attached: 1546512200864.png (600x600, 79K)

Why are there still no mods that add more abnos? Fucking tiny impotent community

1. It's good management game that requires a lot of micromanaging and to keep things in mind, you have to look after facility of SCPs each with their own quirks
2. Waifu faggotry is present in terms of Anime girls you might find interesting but you don't "date" or "romance" them
3. All trannies are left in SCP

Im a huge fan and Id rate it 6/10, its a decent but clunky management game that gets really fucking autistic about fighting the monsters. I wouldn't recommend it to people who are not interested in SCP or weird games.

If it breaches as whitenight does it remember the people who had the halo

I tested it but then forgot if that happened or not

Should I keep NT's gift on an employee even though they don't use Mimicry?, would I be better off with KoD's gift?

Have you tried adding them yourself? Devs don't provide support for such things so it becomes infinitely harder to do

Yeah if the original agents he blessed are still in the run, he'll remember them.
If you day 1/memrepo away the agents he blessed, he'll start playing "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" with all of your agents/clerks in the facility until he has his 12 friends again

Obviously not, Im complaining about things I dont have the talent to do myself; I just think its weird no one has done it. At least non-breaching abnos should be easy enough to make.

Go for Ice Queen gift on all agents that don't use mimicry. And don't waste stats on agents that are full Fortitude/Temperance and send another agent that is not 130/130, give mimicry to agents that gachad a gift

I'll try to do one myself but it appears to be very difficult job

Dude, we tried our best and the closest we've gotten was a hammer of light restoration. Even replacing Sephirah textures are hard as evident by Nude mod user's work. As far as I know, Spurple is still working on a Friendly Golem Abno mod(or gave up entirely because gook spaghetti code)

Attached: Tiphereth is mad again.jpg (896x687, 106K)

I

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Do you know what happens if agents are blessed but are not dispatched? Does he randomly choose an agent that is not blessed?
Also how hard is it to rush him to get the weapon and memerepo him away

It took a massive fuckload of effort just to replace talksprites and restore a couple axed abnormalities. A bigger community might have sped along the process if those hypothetical extra people had a shitload of time and know-how, but it's unlikely and doesn't change the fact that the game has no official mod support and is built on a foundation of what I can only assume is thickly tangled spaghetti code.

Took me like 26 giganuggets, one swipe from his guards will kill.

Attached: One Sin Repression Work.png (1024x600, 244K)

>Does he randomly choose an agent that is not blessed?
Yes.
As for beating him in a fight, the easiest way is to just try and death ball the absolute shit out of him. Anything else about his fight you'll find out as you go.
There's two ways to cheese a victory from what I've seen, I recommend actually beating him normally since that feels more satisfying. cheese 1 involves knowing who his 12th is, and making them murder panic before he breaches from 0 Qliphoth. cheese 2 involves him being in the info department, and getting a green midnight

Someone has gif of this?

Shit, he might be too much for me. Guess I can get his armor and attempt to defeat him then memerepo if I can't

His armor will definitely help, outside of it being essentially a god mode cheat code, I think the devs implied that if you inevitably fail his suppression, that armor is there to nearly ensure a victory since that agent will only realistically die to insta-kills. Doesn't mean you can ignore the pale apostles though.

If you haven't given him 12 followers already give him nugget fodder, then just keep them in standby, it's better to give him some clerks and some of your nuggets than 12 nuggets. Split your nuggets at the start so they don't go too crazy when the followers spawn since it counts as a death.

Here's the original video, I can make one in a minute if you want
youtube.com/watch?v=JE4U2leWNxE

Attached: tiphsmash.gif (600x338, 416K)

Gimme 10 minutes tops and I'll get a gif up.

Attached: Morale Hokma Correct.gif (186x273, 34K)

Nvm guess I'll stick to the popipo video then.

Attached: 1560324024333.gif (708x705, 458K)

thank

Is there a Binah gersion of this?

What did he sneed by this?

It's soulful and I say that as someone who hates that word.

Attached: 1566166870219.gif (233x301, 35K)

Hey faggot, snap out of it you need to confess your sins

Attached: Screenshot_240.png (500x422, 253K)

[CALM]

I'll have to check to see if it's only a thing with WN in the facility, but
>immune to mass panics
>immune to CENSORED babies
WN's armor is busted.

Attached: it only tickles.webm (1364x768, 2.49M)

WN armor is immune to
1. all Gebura Attacks
2. NT but his goodbye can scratch
3. all fixers
4. Binah Fairy Key and Pillars
5. Dreaming Current charge

It's only works with your savior in the facility

What is fairy key? Why is it called fairy key?

the one that deals ~300 damage in front of Binah to the end of room, ask this dumb bunny slut why it's called that way

Attached: 1568014740065.png (600x658, 133K)

what was the archived thread number? I wanna read it

the one were people discussed if Binah is sociopath and if she has ability and emotions to obsess over Ayin?

Myo mentions that the singularities Binah fights with are called 'Fairy' and 'Key', I'd actually guess that her meltdowns are Key and something else is Fairy, perhaps the pillars

sure, just gimme more lob corp, dang it. Even just the OP text, so I can ctrl+f the archive

I decided to check and it still works surprisingly, now I'm going to see if they're still immune to CENSORED babies

Attached: Screenshot_241.png (610x551, 366K)

I think I'll start collecting thread numbers just in case

Surprised it took me this long to do the gif of best girl.

Attached: Dancing Geb1.gif (310x310, 56K)

Man, thats cute

Attached: BigBirdEmployeePossessed.png (184x270, 46K)

Nope, CENSORED babies are above the damage negation threshold it seems without WN.

Attached: Screenshot_242.png (542x310, 184K)

here's calculation: without WN it's 0.5 resist + 5 or below is negated. So he negates up to 10 damage.
With WN it's 0.2 resists + 10 or below is negated. So he negates up to 50 damage. With 3rd Magical Girl shield it's 100 damage

For me, it's the Big Bird.

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

He's too powerful

Attached: Screenshot_243.png (692x455, 642K)

What about Welfare’s team captain buff?
>20% bonus EGO defense

Now you're talking, here's what happens if you stack all three and go against Goodbye of nothing there

Attached: AHHHSAVEMEFETUSBLANCO.png (547x383, 116K)

You are a fucking idiot, lmao.

>Let BS breach at the start of the day
Heh, notthing personnel, clerk

Based borb poster, what simple animation of borb would you like, I could try to make it.

Attached: Dancing borb.webm (480x270, 111K)

>person doesn't answer for several days
>go into spergmode
was it autism?

Good music and cool plot and setting dragged back by HORRIBLE gameplay and bugs.
Pretty good tho, kinda like those games you forgive for having game breaking bugs because you like them so much.

Make gifs of the Chirumiru one.

PUMP IT!

One cup of Binah Coffee?

Attached: asda.jpg (960x940, 175K)

One cup of Binah please

Attached: DZ_fZiQUwAAWXRA.png (428x1200, 206K)

A is a total chad, holy shit.

wrong, every male in this game is a virgin, literally and figuratively
>yesod actively strives to have no personality
>netzach drinks bear and smokes weed all day
>chesed spills spaghetti when around female sephirah
>hokma is a grandpa and shows no signs of being a pussy destroyer
>A no way fags angela, doesn't care for myo, and didn't fuck the shit out of carmen when she was alive

Only part I can think of in the vid to make one of. If you want the gif it'll be crusty because fuck making a gif on gimp with that many frames.

Attached: Dancing QoH.webm (450x720, 1.08M)

The rank up segment?

>>yesod actively strives to have no personality
Because he forgot to turn his swag off one day and he woke up covered in dead bodies
>>netzach drinks bear and smokes weed all day
That's alpha
>>chesed spills spaghetti when around female sephirah
Bruh, they are not "female sephirah" please. He can deal with Tiph, Hod and Malkuth with no problem. It's Binah, Geburah and Angela who make him go full gamer.
>>hokma is a grandpa and shows no signs of being a pussy destroyer
Because he's asexual.
Get it?

don't bully "kudasai" I'll share art for free here when it's done!

Attached: 1568088197231.png (500x500, 9K)

>yesod
Explain the dead body part
>netzach
Maybe but he isn't a frat bro, he's a lanky, lonely skinny loser who drinks to ease the pain, not to party.
>chesed
1. Prove he doesn't go full gamer around Tiph, Malkuth and Hod
2. He LITERALLY released all the abnos just because a girl told him to. If that isn't virginity I don't know what is

Ayin could fuck any woman including Binah if he wanted

You're probably joking but he didn't do it because Garion was a sexy lady and he was trying to get into her coat or "orbit" her, he did it because she was an imposing, sadistic Claw that took pleasure in slaughter and almost definitely had a weapon in hand that she could've shoved so far down his throat it'd come out of his ass. Gender didn't have a part in his "decision," it was pure fear and instinctive desire to survive in the face of danger. If he didn't do it in his moment of thoughtless desperation, she probably would have killed/tortured him (to death if he still persisted) and done it herself. The point is, she could've been a guy and the outcome would almost definitely be the same

>asexual
genuinely good one, thanks for that user

Attached: VJEH1655.jpg (725x1024, 84K)

Attached: Chesed Nope.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>schadenfreude

Someone on youtube added the clerk hating abno to the game.

I think he means Yesod's hallucinations.

>asexual
clever
i'm curious to see what you commissioned

Attached: skullbro2.png (782x811, 488K)

Everyone except you will be turned into a hot girl
You will remain being a homo (male)

Oh shit is this Binah Burger Chesed?

>every sephirah is a box with a hole if you're lucky, but with nothing inside to cause friction with
>angela is unattractive and calling her a reincarnation of carmen is an insult to carmen's beauty
>doesn't even try hitting on myo despite being the one real human bean he talks to
Airgin

>2. He LITERALLY released all the abnos just because a girl told him to. If that isn't virginity I don't know what is
It wasn't a "lady" It was a mother fucking arbiter and it was the first time he experienced TRUE FEAR.
She literally tells him she can do it herself but wants him to do it just to make him suffer.

>Explain the dead body part
>Yesod: I'm so cool and everyone loves me and I have a ton of friends
>Yesod: Oh no I fucked up. I better turn my swag into angst or else I might kill my friend again.

Anything's fine with me.

yes

Thank you user, sorry that i’ve been too dense to not realize until now

Attached: CBFFF700-6B8D-453E-8988-9C0834D27F32.jpg (589x960, 72K)

>Nothing inside to cause friction with
Did you miss the early-game scene where Tiphereth B gets crushed and alongside the metal scraps, there's a bunch of organic matter and blood? They're not empty boxes, user. They're boxes full of brains and other tissue.

>The logo of the game is actually what happens when A fucks the boxes
Holy shit user, they don’t call it Lobotomy Corporation for nothin

especially Binah you mean

There is at least one box in the basement that enjoyed his brainfuckery

What's wrong with these people

Attached: charlotte.jpg (604x608, 75K)

When I first started browsing these threads in mid April or so someone said the logo looks like a hentai creampie and I haven't been able to shake the thought

>tfw no lobotomy corp caramelldansen

Attached: 98D3AEA4-3847-44BD-8058-B5BFCC37F3CA.jpg (380x133, 10K)

They stared on boxes too much

What isn't wrong with them?

Attached: 89444E52-9369-4755-9A47-21B97F079F32.png (328x252, 69K)

"When I no longer feared the impeding night I decided to love this place"

Wrong.
What exactly stopped Daniel from simply saying "No!"?

Attached: CA66E962-9788-47F6-BA61-B09EF483705B.png (1200x1200, 213K)

Fear for his life

Attached: ALBH2648.jpg (450x600, 61K)

I think she let him alert everyone what is happening saying that "this way some of them might survive" otherwise she would kill everyone, so his choice was to comply with her actions or make things worse

He was led to believe that by doing as ordered, some employees would have had a chance to escape. They just got mauled by abnos instead of Garion.

It's a nice bucket you have there, I'll pay ten retards and mimicry for it

Attached: A2.png (286x97, 22K)

Horrible and painful death filled with despair-

>Cmon London, you know no talkie until I've had my coffee. Now please pretend to be my gf for the day or else I'll transfer you to Training
Has chesed gone off the deep end bros?

his rationality, he didnt trust Kali

Kali got super lucky hitting Garion, the only reason she dropped her defenses was because she already "won". If abnos were not released Garion would be always on alert and not get shanked

Garion was afraid of a fair fight against Kali that’s why she released all abnos and called 3 claws for good measure. On a 1 on 1 she might have been instantly Blender-ed

Attached: 1560877859655.jpg (1200x1920, 338K)

With only three claws she would not lose, she also would not be at ease. Binah wins in any scenario beside one were Kali gets surprise hit

Damn nice

How did abnos make her think she won?

more info on cheese 1? what happens? is there a way to find out who twelvie is if the original lads aren't in the facility anymore(like will he always pick the same 12th out of your agents?)

Without original it's all random

If you only have one agent left alive, that's pretty much a sure-fire way of knowing who's going to be the 12th if you don't have the original 12th in your run. Give them the infinity gauntlet weapon, suit doesn't matter because the 12th is invincible, use the heart to make them go bonkers and wait for WN to breech, he'll get beat up by his 12th apostle and you can memrep once the deed is done.

She did all of that because she admitted that she could not win hell I am pretty sure she flipped her shit when she saw how hard the first one got murdered, the girls treats nothing there as a punching bag for her warm ups.
If they go head on against each other Kali wins end of story and that is not my word is Gerion herself word.
You got to give it to Daniel he saw that and thought to himself sure I can hit that ass no problem.
Before all my Gebfag bros went extinct there used to make some truly glorious stuff that most of the newest players here have not seen once like pic related

Attached: 1561146828297.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

Jeez, geb is thick,

I'm still here brother, I just have the decency of restraint.

Attached: 1561060461370.jpg (297x264, 23K)

oh wow, lol, I'm totally doing this. does the infinity gauntlet get lost or is the agent still technically alive despite being discipled+insane here?

That last guy drops dead once WN is suppressed, so if you don't have Binah's research to keep EGO gear upon death, might lose the gauntlet

How is Kali so based? just manifested her own EGO and kick the butte of weaponized singularity equipped nerd who came with plenty of back up.

One gauntlet is worth the payment.

But look at what they have done in your absence brother, La Abuela posters are acting as if they own the place while our precious amazon get forgotten, they rampage unoposed
Nobody knows she is she strongest fixer to ever lived that’s for sure, but maybe the rest are not so far behind in LoR we are going to gear them up in EGO and see how they measure up against the red mist or the Gigachads

Attached: 1566009389430.jpg (700x700, 247K)

I didnt really understand that bit about her manifesting her own EGO, did she manually extract it from Nothing There or is it her own thing and it just happens to look exactly like Mimicry?

Why do asiyah and atlizuth never interact?

>figured I could record a webm of this happening even though there's already a video of it
>QoH gets suppressed in her human form
>her death effect lets the 12th regains his sanity with WN at 66%
Is this bitch never not a problem?

Attached: stupid qoh.webm (1364x768, 2.86M)

>because a girl told him to
You mean, because a superior told him to.

Hod is doing poorly enough without meeting Binah
Hokma's reveal that death in the facility is meaningless would take the character growth out of dealing with most of the other's problems.

I'm a newbie manager, but Gebura is probably my favorite besides Hod. Took me like 3 days to finally tame her.
Though to be fair, I haven't finished Binah yet

Attached: 20190912154915_1.jpg (2560x1440, 328K)

>hokma's character completely and utterly makes half of the cast(malkuth, yesod, netzach, hod, chesed, and tiph-shota) look like retards
how can one grandpa be so powerful

>no deaths
Absolutely stellar.

>Binah
The difficulty spike is gonna make Gebura look like a regular mob you use to warm up your Korean skills.

Manager, I‘m ovulating right now!

Attached: 1512744986_20171102a.jpg (756x1072, 183K)

>everyone seems to get these unique quotes
>my agents just endlessly repeat nihilism quotes and talk about the purpose of instict/repression work
Why are level Vs so boring

Attached: This is your new commander.png (275x311, 62K)

NO WAY FAG

Attached: lobcorp manager.png (515x667, 93K)

NO

Whats with fanartists getting eye color wrong?

Attached: fixedeye.jpg (297x264, 20K)

So what happens if A dies? Is everything fucked?

oxidating you mean

I don’t like angelaposting but damn A made her whit a fully functional pussy and womb and still refuses to hit on it, that’s next level no way fag right there

Attached: 1562969188982.png (1108x900, 484K)

...You missed a point? They make another one, exactly as they do on day 1, and exactly as they describe having done many times before.

(You) are the trillionth A to be created silly

They had to shuffle through quite a few A's before they figured out how to protect him from CENSORED always raping his brain to an unusable slop.

So what happened to the original A?
Is X A?

>he hasn’t beaten the tutorial yet
user your prudence...

Hanged himself, yes

Why are you asking to be spoiled when you can just play the game

Probably implemented to make cheesing harder. Based devs.

I thought she only dealt black damage

When she is breaching to help you, her laser restores sanity.

As other user said, she heals you with her laser beam.
HOWEVER, if she dies while in her 'helping' mode, she also applies a max elixir to every agent in the facility regardless of their current status

Based
I’m gonna eat her eggs

Red > QoH in every way

Attached: A9C9D306-4402-46E5-A167-3B0D8F5FA58D.jpg (1096x602, 78K)

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Queen of Hatred :3

Attached: 67829960 loev.png (792x1122, 2.06M)

>Red comes out and punishes you if you fuck up
>QoH punishes you because you didnt fuck up
>QoH is also a Scaley

Clear to see whos a better waifu.

Attached: 76659062_p0_master1200.jpg (600x700, 124K)

Where did she get the idea that there are no more bad guys to fight anyway? Does she really consider the current state of the world "peaceful"? She could be out there hunting sweepers and stray abnos.

to be fair, you don't need a very high IQ to see why QoH is a pile of shit

Attached: 251E5811-6110-4E6F-81B9-47780E2FDC5C.jpg (1838x2048, 433K)

STIMPY YOU FOOL THAT'S THE HISTORY ERASER BUTTON

Attached: 25140_112922018719963_6644062_n.jpg (240x240, 12K)

very cute image!

But then she couldnt make mommy angela any energy (or any extra by murdering employees) :)

Attached: 1567741071660.png (1759x2000, 1.97M)

QoH can and will save your ass in a dire situations she is especially good when dealing whit several clerk activists at the same time. She can also take down some of the ALEPHS and all the WAWs by herself
Red scams you and gets her ass handed to her by every other single ALEPH and most of the WAWs, also friendly fire lots and lots of friendly fire

Attached: 1564277693024.jpg (1100x800, 139K)

t. KoG
Go away you FAT slug

imagine KoG running over human QoH haha

I wish she didn't have that cute little extra condition she has during her assist breach, if 20% of the current agents/clerks in the facility die during her assistance, she will enter PMS mode and briefly breach along with the rest of the chaos currently going on.
And turns out, if things get bad enough to warrant a second trumpet and an assisting QoH, clerks evaporating is bound to happen.

Thanks to the anons last thread that got me to read MiA, enjoyed it a good bit

Attached: EADDF55C-AF2A-4D02-8DA1-896A833C3314.png (520x570, 89K)

Not quite is the 20% of the remaining staff when she breached, so if clerk are already gone when the second trumpets rings well 20%of your chads are not something you are going to sell cheap are you?

Attached: 1565992960417.jpg (900x675, 115K)

You are welcome dude but don’t smoke it all in go take your time slowly and steady
also that shit was meant to be a videogame originally

Too late user, I binged it all last night and this afternoon

let's settle this
strawpoll.com/fxkh86dz

K I made another shitty weapon. Even something this small takes forever lol

Attached: The Beak.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

What is MiA ?

Attached: 865.jpg (251x241, 7K)

nobody knows
maaaaaaybe eet could be something good
maaaaaaybe eet could be something bad
i guess we'll never know, because you are going to perform attachment work out it!
you won't touch it, will you?

Attached: space madness.gif (245x188, 498K)

Well then welcome to berserk boat then we are waiting 8 months for the next chapter

god fucking damn it, suppressed every autocorrect but one

make a clerk

Attached: clerks.png (520x266, 82K)

>punishing bird's beak can eat someone in a single bite
>his weapon is teth and does 1-2 damage
Really should put more work into researching those weapons Angela.

Oh, I see

Attached: 07CCAEF5-0879-45E7-B025-6DB9574B6D2D.jpg (426x421, 42K)

Dude if EGO weapons where balanced on lore and no in game, penitence should be a cannon of pure pale damage fuck you like the one who murders White knight

Made in Abyss

Not really, one sin's effect are according to the secret told.
Penitence can be seen as something simple, as the corporation doesn't allow you to tell max level sins, which is what happens when someone confesses to him and he fucking nukes the place.

Oh yeah, thats a good one.

That gives me an idea.
>takes that useless ZAYIN stick from the armory
>whispers gently to it about that time I brutally murdered that kid parents and made him eat them
>suddenly penitence becomes a lightsaber that hits for 50-70 pale damage a swing

Neat

What if it just nukes you and the entire department instead cartman?

Then I can go the hell knowing two things:
>all I said about the Jews was true (in the LC world it is!)
>I discovered a way to make a lv 1 employee using ZAYIN gear 1 shot an Arbiter (eat your heart our Geburah)

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

The best video game that will never be made.

It's based on its bleak, not the eldritch mouth

But it cleanses you of your sins you might die also.

It doesn't actually do damage to other people, just cleanses them of their sins.
If anything what you did is free them from the thorns of their guilt while dying like a saint.

>Man tells "level 3" sin, a sin that is just slightly above a weird tale about how you licked a dudes anus (level 2 sin)
>Entire facility blacks out
>Man loses 6 years of memories (probably just prior to when he committed the sin)

If you did that you'd completely mind wipe yourself.

>murder
>barely above licking a dudes anus
retard.

I want more of these.

God does hate the gays after all user.

Attached: 1567844386463.png (1234x1152, 834K)

MANAGER DO NOT OPEN THIS [REDACTED]

Attached: 1568370386008.png (100x100, 6K)

I love you :)

Attached: 1562077426067.jpg (701x635, 73K)

>Nothing There emerges from its embryo
>Face to face with Gebura
>Everyone expecting a bloody showdown
>This happens instead

Cant wait for the Sseth video so Yea Forums goes full contrarian and I don't have to see this shit game on the catalog anymore

Your first Level V employee fistfights their sephirah (human mode)
Who wins?

Like they did with Underrail right

D'you see any Starsector threads here? Yeah, me neither. Give it time.

>off model
I am vomit

>He thinks the chad managers will stop playing this gem because of some Yea Forumstard's shitty reviews

>Geb is like 1.80m
>NT is around 2.5m

Depends on the gifts but I don't think anyone but Binah and Geburah can actually fight and most people reach all level EX Chadlet after info team so....

Man, it sure is a good thing that the abnormality was suppressed after it broke out last time

Attached: c64337bd434d0115678ec014e934f9d2.jpg (1920x1080, 648K)

>Sseth makes starsector video.
>Actually had threads until a few days ago
Whatever you say cuck

What are his manager tips?

Fried chicken gets a good result

On the topic of Hey hey people, what's he even actually going to put in a LC review? A majority of the game's enjoyment is based purely on playing blind. Also compared to Starsector, Underrail and most of the stuff he reviews, those games were pretty open-ended on how players approach things but LC is pretty linear.
>can't go into story in great amounts of detail (i.e. only from like Days 1-35ish) despite it being one of the main points because of the first time experience of the roller coaster that comes in during the final half.
>can't go into Sephirah Meltdowns which are essentially the boss-fights of the game because of their heavy ties to the lore and the surprise factor of experiencing it for the first time. Probably going to do something similar to the [REDACTED] moment in his Starsector video, where there's zero context as to what it actually is.
>can't reveal a great deal of Abno gimmicks because a decent amount of the gameplay is actually trying to figure out what the fuck things do/seeing what shit does for the first time and he's probably only going to pick fan-favorites or the most interesting designs, so like most of the ALEPH's, Birds, a few WAW's, Singing Machine and a couple of Tools (likely the ones with cool death animations)
>probably going to show only a few seconds glimpse of end-game territory stuff

Attached: 1566611940788.png (512x512, 75K)

Will there be any new monsters in the future

No
Lob was abandoned in favor of ruina

They said they were gonna make Lob Corp 2

Yeah well it's not coming out in the foreseeable future so what gives?

I think the resemblance to Mimicry is just because they didn’t want to design a new weapon for like 2 cgs.

Lobotomy is fine content wise. If they were to update LC it should just be focused on fixing the memory leak.

What kind of abnormalities would you people make

This but unironically x 1736373 times

He's not going to make a fucking video you nerds

Attached: secret discord tech.png (399x209, 36K)

>LoR and LC tie-in
>gameplay is trying to basically ascend to the top of the Library trying to find the one True Book
>final floors is a conversion of the abandoned LC Facility, which has remnant Abnos
>the final floor is Architecture, which is an incredibly long iron-man stretch of Abnos and Fixers recalled by an unstable TT2 protocol left over, which shifts around in design just like with the A's the further you go in
>the final section of it is a field of grass with a singular tree
>Ending is an exhausted Angela coming to terms that she'll never find the absolute knowledge, and faces the fear by closing her eyes and fading away
>Roland basically rallies with all the remaining Fixers and decides to become the new Librarian
>LC 2 where it's Roland expanding the Library downwards and encountering the Tree of Death instead., which combines content from LoR and LC with a few more additional mechanics.

And that’s a good thing and here’s why

Can’t you be happy we have something to look forward to?

ok, now fuck off and stop talking about him.

Attached: 1557053949956.png (252x224, 15K)

ABNORMALITY SUPPRESSED

An abno that if Qliphoth reaches 0 makes all abnos switch appearances, threat levels and names but not places.
So you could have one sin looking like NT on Control but he's harmless or you could have WN without counter and in a meltdown so you go work on him and turns out it was tree sap.

You spend 500 000 years alone in another dimension then you go back to present time and instantly forget about the 500 000 years and gain 1 000 yen

NICE

Abnos are asleep
POST AGENTS

You receive bacon.

Attached: 1563540572042.gif (500x400, 78K)

Attached: 20190510220421_1.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE CORP TONIGHT

Hey you, get back in your cell

Attached: Screenshot_244.png (731x560, 380K)

I want a Bongbong to be dressed like Angela, hairstyle and all, and have her be my new secretary.

Well I have another reason to torture myself on Day 49
Fulfilling Hokma's condition and ignoring Binah entirely deathless w/ 1 agent per dept is possible, but I fucked up real bad near the end and lost my Apocalypse agent to the pale fixer, which spiraled into me not having the DPS to DM skip midnight.

>codex at 83%
>game still won't give me the abno I need to complete it
I am at day 31 and I like retried like 5 times without any new abno. Should I continue?

I mean yeah

Moreso just me psyching myself up and having the plan typed out
>leave white fixer alive on Noon and Dusk if possible
>try to avoid doing too much damage to Midnight until everything's put back in the cell, after that, be very careful since game is now sped up and if I do too much damage at the wrong time, it's game over
>fuck silent orchestra and burrowing heaven
>rabbits to lock down yin and yang if I fail to keep them contained early on
>can only do 11 segments out of 15 at once, so no meltdown skipping
>fuck Binah literally
>bless WN and his god mode armor + CENSORED combo letting two agents do whatever the fuck they want and live
Okay I'll get to it tomorrow.

Continue as normal, you will get the true ending as soon as you hit 100%, so don't worry, you won't have to beat it again.

He's going to do a overall speak of how the game is, the mechanics, talk about how it's amazing to experience and then give some personal stories, that's how he usually does it.
He'd also probably spoil a sephira meltdown or two.

Also, it's not like a 15 minute video will spoil you on every abno gimmick, so I think one could get away with talking about a few abnos, even if one of them is Aleph.

He also usually talks about the different "groups/factions" a game has, so i bet he will name all the Sephiras and a short quirky description to each.

It resets the game

The game is great if you love babysitting management sims. It's horrible if you hate trial and error. A lot of people have come here to complain about how they dropped the game after they suppressed Punishing Bird without opening the Managerial tips. If they can't handle that, day 46-50 is impossible

I am just scared that i won't complete the codex in time desu

Just beat the game normally and then power through from day 1 to 21-25, the game forces you to pick two abnos then, and it gives you the entire pool to choose from, so if you reach day 25 and still need more abnos just memerep back to 21.

You can see the true ending after getting the codex to 100% the second you research the last abnormality, you don't need it to reach day 50. It can be accessed in the cutscenes tab I think, or the game automatically shows it to you.

>Abnos
Are they even going to be relevant though? Most fixers/gigachads shit on Abnos.

Not that user but, thank god you don't, I was about to go into central and I'd have to memrepo a lot to get some of the stuff i'm missing. I fear getting the button and fucking it all up.

>Are they even going to be relevant though?
Yes, we see EGO gear in the trailer

Lobotomy accepts up to ALEPH tier abnos. There's supposdle another 2 more tiers above that

I keep seeing people mention this every now and then, but i’ve yet to see anyone post anything that confirms it

dude trust me

For me, it's the sword sharpened by tears.

Attached: 44.png (800x1500, 133K)

The whole “drawing agents like Sephirah” thing is pretty great

Attached: EA88133F-217F-41C9-A5B2-D17A739BC030.png (1024x768, 175K)

If Samekhs were implemented in LC, they probably would have produced somewhere around 2-3 boxes if worked on

Attached: Risk Level.jpg (1646x4096, 920K)

Post the full trumpet imagery, there's up to 7 right?

Yes

Is this even official? This wasn't in the artbook
Here

Attached: trumpet.png (1025x726, 1020K)

I was thinking the same thing, I remember Zayin, Teth, HE, WAW, and ALEPH being in the artbook, but not these

I'm guessing ALEPH II would be stuff like WN and Apo Bird, as well as Geb in her prime and possibly Binah (again in her prime).
WAW II would probably be dudes like Burrowing Heaven that have the destructive potential of an ALEPH but have to meet certain conditions that make them easier to contain.

afaik the abno tiering image that user posted was from someone on deviantart, already forget the guy's name, he has a few things related to LC but no signs point to it being official

Could Burrowing Heaven be classified as an ALEPH? It can wipe the entire facility if not managed.

It's WAW because he's easy to contain when managed.

Tiers are just as much about how difficult they are to contain as they are raw power, else even skullbro would be an ALEPH.

Yeah but my guy there's more to Jewish mysticism involving aleph than you can imagine and in mathematics aleph null also goes deeper

Tell me about it, I'd like to know

Care to give us a quick rundown?

Attached: F4498036-90A2-46EF-865C-D072C12C4729.png (450x1005, 176K)

gnosticteachings.org/courses/alphabet-of-kabbalah/712-aleph.html

simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleph_null

>The kabalah
>Quick
No, I only have surface level knowledge it'd be easier of you went to a Jewish church and asked the Rabbi.

Thanks bro

Idk If I had ever posted this or not but here again maybe

Attached: KoG Ego.png (444x1170, 211K)

pretty cute would fist

>Ruina is based on the popol vuh and connected to Jewish mysticism and christianity due to singularity and Adam one true creation.

I'm gonna miss this art style bros...

Attached: 46.png (800x1500, 409K)

Cute slimy agent

Cute agent, I want to bully her

Attached: B9D3F57A-C5D8-4892-8D38-91845057D62B.jpg (400x342, 19K)

If people are posting agents I might as well post something from that portrait generator.

Attached: Lobo1.png (600x600, 466K)

Link?

Okay so Blender's fire generator is a pain in the neck so I figured out how to make my own particle generator. Here's Big Borb's weapon. I don't know what I'm gonna do with this stuff yet but maybe it'll come in handy down the line.
There's nothing to "miss," just keep using it bro

Attached: Lamp.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

>Tough glasses
>Not bald
picrew.me/image_maker/10445

My favorite reckless dumbass.

Attached: A92CF64F-1FDB-4681-BB4E-A4EA6BBC3BD8.png (600x600, 333K)

ALRIGHT!
I'M GONNA BEAT THIS GAME AGAIN!
BUT WITH
>3 Birbs
>WN
>Train
>ML in Central
>Nameless Fetus
>LilRed + Wolf
FUCK THE TREE THO
ALL OF EM
TREES=SHIT

Attached: 06.jpg (597x1024, 231K)

DUMB HOD
STUPID HOD
CUTE HOD
PUNCHINGBAG HOD

I’ll make sure to bully you for this

Nice Lamp.

remember to get Queen Bee early game, user.

Attached: 6C245921-940B-4DE8-94BC-C28FB0F1D9DA.png (2256x2084, 3.03M)

WE

CAN

ARE

YES YES, just like that

Attached: 5A398D88-D594-4CAE-8859-D6A64C8B2B2C.jpg (800x1000, 266K)

CHANGE

>We Can Are Change
New Hod iron maiden abno

Lovely agent!

Attached: 68416884.png (1267x1453, 556K)

I NEED LOR!
I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
2020 HURRY THE FUCK UP

>WE CAN ARE CHANGE

Attached: 1566872617882.png (362x259, 128K)

ty, I'd give it to you but I'm not sure how to export stuff and Google hasn't been a great help.

Attached: Aww dese weapons.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

make singing machine and yeet the bongbong into it

GOD i just want a minigame in LOR where I can BEAT the FUCK out of all the sephirahs in various places and ways. I want to gut punch Hod then dangle her over a balcony in the library. I want to dropkick Malkuth and give her plenty of lefthooks to the face. I WANT to BULLY and BEAT the Sephirah in LOR and I want to see their CUTE, ADORABLE faces while it happens.

Attached: DEE81D4B-FFB6-4457-96F0-6A7BDBA3AEBC.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

>It kills you by injecting a lethal overdose of enkephalin

But full heals all employees and gives you a funky filter for 2 minutes, however there is a 10% chance that it leaves everyone with 1hp and 1sp

Attached: Hello fellow justicemen.png (600x600, 357K)

To be fair, Queen Bee or Laetitia is obligatory for AESTHETIC HATS.

Sounds like the facility I have. Though I never got NF, train, and missed out on Melting Love for the Day 49 run. Not like she would've made the deathless runs any harder though.

Why are nuggets as small as Laetitia

>just went through and made every single one of my team captains plus a few other memorable agents
Even though I've finished the game and lost my save I feel like I'm growing more attached to them.

Wow, the hammer is actually well made.

Something from the other portrait generator

Attached: 2-Ara.png (600x600, 250K)

Link to this one?

Perception filter fucks with scaling
picrew.me/image_maker/59465

It got 404'd for some reason

Sure lemme just-
>404
Dudes what the fug it was like the best of the three

Attached: 2-Jake.png (600x600, 259K)

>got 404'd literally just now
FUCK

Would anyone know why it 404'd? Not like I knew who the artist for it was, just that it was a really nice portrait generator.
Well, hopefully you guys made your agents with it while it existed.

Attached: 2-Tim.png (600x600, 221K)

It was made by sp_sipon on twitter

Lobotomy corporation is basically scp without the trannies and mary sues

>sipon
Rip indeed

PINKS AND HORNET ARE SO FUCKING KINO BUT THEIR ABNOS ARE SO FUCKING GARBAGE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LET ME /fa/ IN PEACE YOU FUCKERS

Attached: 4044EFC4-AD75-43DD-949A-0310825E94F7.jpg (1600x900, 177K)

Could be worse, could be trying to get the ear muffs from the stupid baby

>abno is not only easy to contain but it also has /fa/ gift and armor along with a badass weapon
Surely there is no one that is this based

My recreated favorite nugget

Attached: file.png (600x600, 377K)

Dependent on how much you like the pipe, Freischutz fits the bill

Fujos sure love getting Fruitloop's pipe if you know what I mean

Everyone has so many gifts on their favourite nuggers
Mine only have 2 or 3

Attached: 1552578976507.png (600x600, 401K)

C

Attached: 05.jpg (720x756, 173K)

Is this a new one?
picrew.me/image_maker/49709
I haven’t seen it before

Attached: 61AF4F52-C035-41C2-AF13-575DAE051CFF.png (600x600, 626K)

A

Attached: 72519240_p4.png (1400x1700, 1.01M)

When you upgrade justitia a couple of times then realize you couldve lost it forever.

Attached: 20190602220551_1.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

That one's been around just as long if not longer than the one everyone has been posting, it's just not as popular for ??? reason (less gift options? More edgy?)
I've always personally called it the Deep-Sea Prisoner Protagonist creator

Attached: curse dream.png (636x480, 46K)

C A R M E N !

Attached: Abram4.png (424x725, 126K)

>ywn be red, have fruitloops heal your trauma, hug and comfort you, and when you're both high on your stored enkephalin he'll force you on your knees and violently facefuck your toothless mouth while you enjoy every minute of it
fujobros...

>fujo
>states a straight ship

You dumb NUGGER you can't do attachment work on dermarksman

Attached: 07.jpg (750x811, 290K)

Fujos are straight they just like gayboys but they also like het porn. Specially shoujo shit.

Reminder that while fujo =/= female nerd/husbandofag
Fujoshi can self-insert or fantasize about getting with male abnormalities, but it's not fujoshi behavior unless they self-insert as a male employee or Butterflies as if they insert themselves it's still straight. Fujoshi behavior constitutes pairing up male characters with other male characters. Reverse traps don't count, that's why Red isn't technically fujocore. Please don't let this word go the same way of overuse as weeaboo

Attached: if you cross the line, there's no going back.png (800x800, 460K)

Whoops, meant to delete that first "while"

So replace red with fodb
But how would that work? Weird butterfly tongues all over dershoots dick?

>He doesn't want his cock to be tickled by ozens of tiny coordinated proboscis licks from the little coffin ones
But really, it'd be better to replace facefucking with general outercourse with a focus on handjobs/pitjobs and, dependent on position, multitasking. He's got five of each (well, sort of) after all, and there's nothing saying shoots can't rub off all that delicate powder from the constantly-fluttering head wings with a nice facial load. Or that they can't follow up with a whole lot of frottage.

Some of those relics are right out of LC.

Attached: e21.png (872x1236, 546K)

Good, no fake fan underage Yea Forumsirgins coming in with wojacks

>Meltdown X on Day 49 is x3 speed
Didn't see that coming, nor did I see the whole 2 second warm up the Claw did before evaporating my poor team of 11

Made one of my best agent. Not my favorite, but my best.

Attached: 62E759D5-1AC0-42B2-A173-138E9885B986.png (600x600, 385K)

The Mountain of Smiling Hodies has a friend!

Attached: we can are change anything.png (137x199, 20K)

Whats going on in this thread?

Attached: 1568271423753.jpg (900x900, 285K)

Yes, I love it

Attached: D2C38068-BFE8-468B-97A6-DC8248869A20.jpg (800x1000, 47K)

In hindsight, I probably should've posted this one first

Attached: we can are change anything clean.png (137x199, 14K)

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

The sketchfab plugin should help you greatly to export models. You need to make a sketchfab account, then follow these instructions:
>sketchfab.com/exporters/blender
Once you export, you can share your model's page and anyone can see it in 3D. There's also an option that allows people to download the .blender file directly.
Really good stuff btw!

Attached: 65612122_p78.jpg (800x600, 182K)

Now this is my favorite nugget. He’s one of my originals and his name is Ramirez. He used to be a Magic Bullet chad but Kangseokjun inherited that.

Attached: 216754FD-265E-4183-9295-101027FDE46C.png (600x600, 359K)

In this game not fucking up IS fucking up.

So I got the managing escaping stuff down, but I need to absolutely focus on Midnight before Meltdown X
Mmmaybe I'll just put this third Day 49 clear away and not worry about it, this condition is just too stupid to bother with. Actually managed to see the game over ending because somehow my two Paradise Lost + CENSORED agents died.

EXCELLENT

I'd change the name to "we can are change walmart" but no one said walmart .

For the ultimate justice chad. I have no idea how he holds that pipe through the mask

Attached: download20190906004502.png (600x600, 360K)

It...
You're right, I don't get it either.

Attached: Screenshot_122.png (199x220, 37K)

Here you go. I might not be as fast as when I use Flash, but I can still wort of do requests lul
ty user I'll take a look. I want to fix up the Mountain's weapon a bit before I send it out though, I'm not totally satisfied with it.

Attached: o no.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

imgur.com/a/PC79vjR

Attached: 1553460979971.png (400x655, 110K)

Attached: 1f71960408334041790af2b791daad5c402d51c916ace4881db829981ac6cf37.gif (367x265, 549K)

God Hod is so STUPID i LOVE it. I just want to invite her out on a dinner date, and after we’ve had a great meal and the dates going fantastically, I’ll invite her over to my place. At first she’ll be flustered but I know she’ll agree to come. And so we’ll arrive back at my place and i’ll pop open some wine and we’ll drink until she’s nice and bubbly. Then i’ll bring her to be bedroom and grab her by the hair and slam twenty left hooks RIGHT into her STUPID CUTE face. She’ll be in so much pain and be so confused that she won’t react and instead give me an adorably confused bloodied face. Then i’ll give her a swift right hook to knock her out and throw her on the ground. Then when she wake up in the morning not remembering what happened, i’ll explain to her how she accidentally fell down the concrete stairs outside my place after drinking too much wine and i’ll get off scott free

Attached: F266B33E-F7E3-4F04-A01C-4D854ECC72DB.jpg (424x600, 70K)

ANGELA PLAY THE TRUMPETS

Attached: 1567705632985.png (800x800, 366K)

2 N D T R U M P E T

Attached: 1559923809594.png (631x683, 144K)

DID SOMEBODY SAY, SECOND TRUMPET??

Attached: F206313D-E0E1-40AE-BC06-932F30CF0CFF.jpg (906x593, 123K)

Sit down Bitch

Attached: Binah Suppression.jpg (957x687, 73K)

I'm a /y/fag through and through but jesus christ that's hot

Attached: DWLN9691.jpg (480x612, 33K)

>"i-is it my fault?"
>"are they all dead because of me?"
Is this a bad case of shelter use or something

If I were you i'd make the bong eyes bigger

Attached: Bongbong.png (102x190, 16K)

>tfw Manager sent me to the Shelter but never told me to exit even though all my friends are dying
I wonder what those nuggets who are manned by incompetent Managers feel.

Yeah Hod certainly is blowing a trumpet alright

Attached: 1566762328945.png (405x357, 38K)

That’s a rude thing to say to somebody so nice to you

Attached: 6022E366-63C7-4A11-ADFE-04AE561931EB.png (640x1650, 629K)

Same here but this game has made me really care about hetships more than usual

Based greenboy

I feel that, there's just more potential for it. BL excluding A x B is primarily based on looks alone because they barely interact which dampens it, while het ships have stuff to latch onto like Binah being the direct cause of Chesed's trauma/Gebura hating him for being a coward, Malkuth being tied to Yesod both on the Kaballah and through their traumas, Netzach and Hod being druggies together, et cetera. Meanwhile we have... what? Two abnormalities that happen to have humanoid bishie bodies? Potential dynamics between Netzach and Yesod (rule autist/slacker) Chesed (opposing addicts that care about their employees) that are sorta-stretches and barely if substantiated in-game at all? Canon is for suckers, but after a certain point it gets ridiculous

Attached: 1567563008714.gif (1100x800, 79K)

When humanoid abnormalities are a dime in a dozen, its kinda hard not to associate them with each other

Attached: 1558039755227.jpg (565x960, 237K)

Yeah fuck canon but the gay ships feel like crack ships. Aside from B & A who were coworkers and friends before everything went to hell. But A is a piece of shit who does not deserve /ourguy/ Hokma.

Who deserves Hokma?

He's too good for anyone. He's the only one who tries to convince A that Angela is bonkers. Though I see people ship Binah with him since they're both lower level Sephirah and basically opposites.

Attached: 1562033851631.png (519x684, 100K)

A doesn't deserve Carmen either, the only thing he deserves is another twisted person just like him

Attached: 1568292421236.jpg (885x1200, 87K)

Now that I think about it they're perfect for each other, Binah can have a plaything and A can get the punishment he deserves

You’re finally seeing the truth user, i’m proud of you

Attached: 4EC84E8F-E6BB-4D12-9C85-7287A8E0BB83.jpg (1230x873, 151K)

Can any drawanons in the thread give me some advice?

I’ve completely forgotten how to draw a decent human body, although I didn’t know much to begin with. Just trying to draw a barebones agent or something for now.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

L O O M I S
As for a non-meme answer, go for construction before doing details like clothing. Basically, try to draw the body and then draw the clothing on top of it instead of going straight to the suit like you did there. Also, a suit's shoulders have a very particular shape to them, rather than the fridge-like shape you've got going on. And don't forget clothing folds, they give a lot of personality to a piece!
You're on your own with those arms though, even I can't help you there.

Attached: tumblr_o9a21m6BFa1rsjo95o2_1280.jpg (1280x1808, 376K)

>spend 10 minutes getting eyes right
>give it justitia gift anyway

It's easier to practice drawing figures with a featureless figure than going straight to the suit. Try different poses. The chibi style of agents can be easier too.

Thanks anons, and yeah I got a bit ahead of myself with trying to draw the suit that soon. And yeah I have a bad habit of making carrot-looking arms

If you break down the human body, it is a bunch of cylinders and circles and squares. So practice a broken-down version of a bunch of poses then clothe them as the user described.

They were bigger, but I was resizing his face texture and didn't adjust it on his UV. Will fix later, tx
It's kind of unfair to call him a piece of shit, he was just a mild-mannered guy who did general management, while Carmen was the one with the dream and charisma. All he could do was watch when her bad decisions led to a bunch of problems and he had to deal with everyone himself. It's like an IT guy being stuck in HR.
Really you can't say that anyone doesn't deserve a friend. And it's certainly true that A needed Hokma.
Well your head shape and chest are fine. The shoulders should slope down more before they go into the biceps, the biceps themselves should have a straighter line as it goes into the elbow, and the elbow itself should be thicker than the forearm as it tapers towards the wrist. If you follow any of that.

Attached: Face - BongBong.png (206x206, 5K)

Wasn't it A's fault that Carmen got brought back as Angela though? She's the catalyst for all the events in the end.

Two more little things about the model:
>according to the skeleton, it has no knees (i don't know shit about blender so maybe it does)
>missing the two little spikes coming out of the sides of the hair

But user, they are equally awful so deserve same thing. Binah deserves to be mindraped as much as A deserves to suffer

A did nothing wrong and would have brought salvation to the world. His only mistake wasn't putting down angela like the feral bitch she is.

whats the difference between malkuth and hod character-wise?

Did you even play the game?

no

A wasn't middle management but one of three founders. Carmen came to him to propose her idea, if you add the fact that Carmen told him she has very weak heart (emotionally not physically) and will blame herself if something will go wrong. Not doing anything until she killed herself was definitely A's fault

One is a tight ass with a cute face and the other is a loose pussy with a cute face.

Aight I tried the chibi style, any thoughts?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

he looks like he wants to die.
good work

Cute!!

Just another day in lobco

As her department suggests, Malkuth is bossy and obsessed with being control even though she's a scatterbrain that needs a notepad to keep things straight. She makes efforts to keep her ditziness from getting in the way, but she's so self-assured that it led to her self-destruction and has no tolerance for weaklings (which is ironic when you look at it from a gameplay standpoint, but it is what it is and is arguably attached to Malkuth's role in the kabbalah). If an employee dies, she'll probably say they deserved it for being such a pussy.
Hod is also a scatterbrained ditz that entered the company way too young, but she doesn't take any measures to mitigate it, instead working through her mistakes and remaining blind to them. She's so desperate to be seen as a good person that she makes stupid, unauthorized decisions in "training methods" and mourns the loss of her employees (especially if it's because of the hallucinogenic drug she was having them take like it was medical marijuana), blaming herself for being unable to prevent it by training them. She doesn't have a fraction of the raw confidence that Malkuth does and is extremely timid when confronted with her mistakes.

Attached: DNJG1623.jpg (1024x591, 92K)

I like the part in these threads where someone asks a one sentence question and some guy replies with 3 paragraphs, an image relating to the topic, and freshly made enkephalin-laced brownies

Sorry man I just love this game

Thanks for the advice user, and yeah I understand what you mean

No keep going, I love it

why is hokmad?

He’s one of my favorite agents, so i’m glad it turned out decently well

Attached: 6AB9552A-2327-4573-B014-72DCEECB79C5.png (600x600, 192K)

A just left someone in the shelter again

Why do people call Binah natural born sociopath when She likes to say that she and A are the same and she learnt to be this cruel because she hid from her fears and anxiety to survive in this world which she tells us not to do

Attached: 1568047394621.jpg (700x880, 40K)

People care more about their own mental image of a character than they do the characters canon personality, this is especially prevalent among waifufags (particularly the fetishistic ones like binahfags) and shipfags.

A is a retard that hasn't been able to complete one (1) simple goal even across numerous memory transfers into new bodies, the development and abuse of time travel (in multiple respects if you have the Backwards Clock), an unspeakable amount of years, and innumerable amounts of people who are unquestionably loyal and willing to die for his dream
In this case it's backwards, unless I've been reading it wrong this whole time (since my eyes have started to gloss over when I see anything involving her) "Binah is a sociopath" is generally used as an argument AGAINST Binahfags

All A's beside Ayin are not real

I regret creating this creature

Attached: Menacing.png (812x498, 483K)

Imagine how many times he must have seethed watching A send someone to repress Beauty twice in a row. For thousands upon thousands of years.

>fixing a spiritual disease by using a bunch of jewish kabbalah shit and a tetrajoule of monster-produced energy to germinate a tree of light
>simple goal

Admittedly it was a poorly placed joke
>hfw the Manager(s) who gave up on Day 1 with One Sin because they couldn't figure out there was an HP/SP system without having it visualized

Attached: MQZD4097.jpg (1024x773, 73K)

so what does hokma do with the A's that just give up?

he has sex

Rewinds time to before he gave up, I imagine.

Then it just means there are two camps of Binahfags

Infighting is common, it’s clearly seen a while back with the 12th apostle and the 1st apostle myself

Confess.

Attached: LSLY0285.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Binahfags can be summarized by the song “Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)”

Some want to abuse Binah, some want to be abused by Binah

Attached: 6388D5E1-3196-401B-9E05-67D042BEA3FE.png (809x1000, 200K)

I want to breed this rabbit

Attached: MyoManager.png (600x773, 220K)

I made a Wojak of one of my agents

I jacked it 8 times today. 4 at work.

I roleplay my agents talking to each other when I play

I just want Binah on bucket-duty and for her to get handily beaten by my chads whenever she steps out of line. That's hardly abuse.

Attached: 1540039303923.png (515x667, 134K)

There’s a rally in town square headed by a Klan Wizard. This college town is pretty boring so an event like this has me pretty excited to see what happens. I’m not one of them, just a bored student hoping for some excitement

Attached: 9DE55555-3785-4932-A85D-7261D7B908A9.jpg (638x958, 103K)

I love my employees and can't let even one of them die.

Attached: 1539291776200.jpg (1200x848, 392K)

I have no attachment for my employees and never reset, even if a gigachad dies.

I sometimes kill employees for no reason because it's funny and fulfills my morbid curiosity.

Attached: Screenshot_224.png (283x304, 104K)

I hate my employees and intentionally engineered day 50 so that they all died
Hod bless We Can Change Anything

So Yea Forumscorp remains dead? Should I post the most recent (as far as I know) save again? It's currently still chilling on Day 46 right?

Just bring them back hokma, jeez.

Because the threads going to be dead when I wake up, i’m just going to say now that I love Binah and I love you user. I love love love you and hope you sleep well tonight.

Attached: 36CC1414-72F5-426C-A054-E6E167FCCBBD.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Binah? More like Benis

>A majority of the game's enjoyment is based purely on playing blind
Like all games. His video's are partly shit for this very reason.

I'm going to stay up all night just to spite you

Attached: Time to brew some coffee.png (151x499, 78K)

My opinion of Binahfags deteriorated over the past couple weeks, but I’ll say you’re alright just this once. Good night, sleep tight, don’t let the Complete Food bite

Attached: F840A43B-A085-4681-8741-EDB1BA7A62E3.jpg (768x767, 86K)

strawpoll.com/ykzh88xz

What's the most hateable clerk hairstyle? Doing a Ozen/Binah chokeslam redraw

poophead

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 35E06689-51D7-4A47-AB6F-72C5A8A2D3A1.png (1024x722, 899K)

On a pinch you can always draw bongbong
But just buy an agent and hit randomize a couple of times. I'm pretty sure we all had an agent that looked like that at some point.

Attached: TOUGH CHOICE.png (572x862, 2.82M)

>spend 10 days trying to get a wing
>get three in 5 works
This RNG is something special.

Attached: 1542566194111.png (138x255, 23K)

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT HOD
EVERYTHING IN THIS FACILITY IS YOUR GODDAMN FAULT
SAYONARA SHITLORD

Attached: 6B030087-6056-4138-A270-1BE19DEB75C7.png (600x658, 193K)

I'm super autistic when it comes to this game and restart the day whenever anyone dies
Is this ok to do or should I just suck it up and move on?

Attached: c37c830045c0b2073c3a8ab10f74ada0.jpg (975x800, 93K)

Only a clerk would accept anything except S rank.

Seeing fujos appreciate good hetero art warms my cold heart. As AbnoChrist intended

Attached: 1566415289292.jpg (500x466, 31K)

This motherfucker has forced more restarts than every other abnormality combined.
Only time I really wished I could go back and choose literally anything else

Attached: CHOO CHOO.png (1040x984, 1.46M)

I'm so glad I knew about train from these threads, and memerepoed it after one quick day in central where I got max level...

FUCK YEAH

I'm only on day 20 but the lonely weeaboo in me is kinda sad that Angela is a conniving evil bitch and not the qt loyal robot gf I was promised

Attached: 6f7.png (887x874, 161K)

Well it depends.
Early game (up to day 30)
No one should die
Mid game (30-40)
Chadlets are not important anymore
Endgame
You literally kill gigachads yourself.

On the contrary, if the game had waifus with waifu-like attitude and qualities, these threads wouldn't have the same quality it does now.

Attached: 1567013350065.png (708x774, 189K)

Attached: Rose.png (600x600, 431K)

Why would friedlupus ever be paired with anyone when he kills everyone he loves willingly?

It's not so bad once all of your agents can take a 100 black damage hit. I tried to use it offensively against abnos but it's pretty much only useful against green ordeals and barely scratches the real threats, so I came to the conclusion that it's memrepo fuel as well.

I'm on day 18, I've got a few good employees but most of them are shitters with 1 fortitude that die if you touch them.
Not sure if it's better to train them up or just focus on making the good ones even stronger

user, by day 18 you should have 3 chadlets on all deps.
Is this your first run?

oh
>Is this your first run?
Of course

Nerdy girls love his cold demeanor, and dudes love his badass looks.

Attached: 1566607127507.png (500x640, 276K)

Only the gigaest of chads for me.

Attached: 1567691397117.png (600x600, 421K)

Train your agents. Try and see if you can make all work types based on the abnos you have now. If most hate repression, use the lob points for justice, even if it's a little costly. Once you have WAWs around, they can really train your nuggies to be chads. And of course, always unlock the managerial tips first.

Attached: 1564376906520.png (590x518, 206K)

Ok then don't mind.
Turns out games for gooks actually expect you to be good at them to beat them. It's okay right now because up to day 25ish is still the tutorial but you will have to start day 1 eventually AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.
If you want a proper goal for that run, try to finish Malkuth mission 5 before restarting.
You should be on the dusk mission right? Good shit.

>He will kill everyone he loves BUT me.
Man...

Let women fantasize, dude. Men do it all the time with genocidal or yandere girls. Everyone should be free to imagine implausible scenarios if it makes their cheeks blush.

Attached: 1566440400191.jpg (1000x1000, 63K)

I don't mind. It's just funny in a good way.

Women fantasize about real life serial killers more than any dude about anime yandere

Wait, YESOD IS A GUY?

Are you blind or something?

Attached: 1553941691700.png (252x224, 11K)

I'd imagine it's because women serial killers are that much more rare.

I just assumed she was a tomboy or something.
You don't usually see that style of eyes on a guy.

I know, it's terrible! The facility should only have girls and cute, dolled up femboys!

Attached: 1566028666739.png (812x830, 32K)

Choke slamming this thread into the grave. Cheaped out by making the Clerk bald in the end, might color some other time.

Attached: 1550144123458.png (500x800, 80K)

>killing bald clerk
Based

Cringe and bluepilled, bald clerk a champ

t.you're bald

No, because female mass shooters and killers that are have no fanbase at all

*ahem*
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2019-tokyo-yandere-stabbing

Attached: 627.jpg (600x314, 17K)

Your bullying days are over!

Attached: bald is justice.png (482x466, 96K)

Also don't forget the legendary Nevada-tan

Outliers, one of the first school shootings in USA was a woman but unlike Columbine guys she recieved zero praise

And the minority of women sending love letters to serial killers are heavily mocked by everyone, especially and vehemently by other women. You're only deluding yourself if you think more than 2% of women love actual serial killers

Attached: 1566592765065.jpg (534x754, 62K)

I bet she would have if she played videogames.

He's cute, who is he

Yesod without the od

That's not the point. Even if it's 2% and heavily mocked it's still much more than men

Is it possible to do other Sephira missions while doing a core supressions?

Bump limit quota reached. Commencing archive refinement.

Attached: 3363713.png (240x240, 12K)

I can answer with 80% certainty that not, you can always start suppression and look on the missions

Alright, thanks.
I just started Malkuth's supression and the Tiphereth mission doesn't show up, so missions can't be done during a supression.

Why she's not as useful in game as she is in thise threads?

Good night friends

Attached: 1567654699807.jpg (480x480, 24K)

CLERKS AND ABNOS GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

Last for Garion.

Attached: Caress.jpg (2180x2901, 390K)